Summer Project
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2000 by T.S. Fesseln

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A stepbrother begins to live his dream of having his stepsister as a slave while their parents are away on vacation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   White Couple   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"I think you will like these games, slave," Jeff said as he gently caressed a line over both of his captive's breasts.

Stephanie looked beautiful, sitting bound as she was. Her arms were encased in a white leather armsheath that made her breasts jut forward as if begging for attention. Her eyes were still blindfolded by a white leather blindfold that matched her single-glove binder and white medical tape sealed her lips shut. Leather cuffs were still locked around each ankle and a spreader bar held the blonde's legs open. She was still flushed from her recent orgasm and her long, blonde hair was tangled about her face. She was an angel in bondage and for the next several weeks, Jeff would turn his stepsister into a sex slave to use as he pleased.

"The next game, slave," Jeff's metallic voice said through the distorter, "is to test how well you listen and follow orders."

Stephanie felt something cool and stiff being traced around her left areola, teasing her erect nipple.

"You feel this, slave?"

The blonde captive nodded her head.

"This is a plastic clothespin, one of many."

Stephanie felt the jaws of the clothespin open up and gently play ay her one nipple. The stranger did not close it on her; he just teased her with it. The clothespin nipped at her, first one nipple and then the other.

"Each time you do something, slave, I did not address you to do, one of these will be clipped onto a very sensitive part of your body. So, slave, you will have to pay very close attention to what I say. Think of it as a game of 'Master Says'."

Stephanie could almost hear the stranger grin a demonic grin.

"The final goal, slave, is to get you downstairs so we can eat. I can imagine you are starving, are you not, slave?"

The young blonde nodded her head.

"Good, so am I. I thought we would order out. Now, slave, stand up."

Jeff watched as his stepsister struggled to stand. It was a labor for her. Her legs were still stiff both from the long, standing position she had been forced to endure earlier and from the orgasm that followed. Using her encased hands, she managed to prop herself up at the edge of the bed and stand.

"Good girl, now take a step forward."

Stephanie's short step forward was made awkward by her spreader bar, but she managed to do it.

"Sorry, slave, you lose. I did not address you by name and therefore, the first clothespin goes on."

The blonde whined into her gag and shook her head but there was little for her to do but take it. She felt the tip of the instrument touch her right nipple...

"Eenie, meenie, minie, mo..." Jeff said, as he touched each of her nipples in turn; all the while, Stephanie was crying into her gag and shaking her head.

Stephanie felt the clothespin clamp down hard on her left nipple. The pain shot through her breast like an electric shock and she screamed into her gag. It was far more painful than she had first thought it might be, but after the first minute, it became a sharp, almost endurable, throb.

"You see, slave, you have to pay attention. I don't like to hurt you but you must learn to act only when I tell you to act. Now, slave, take another step forward."

Crying, the girl took another step forward, trying not to trip. She focused on his words, trying to blot out the pain that still burned in her breast. She could feel her hair in a tangle around her face, tickling at her nose and chest, but she could only endure it and hope the stranger would comb her hair away from her face.

The bound blonde then felt a tug upon her collar.

"Follow me, slave," the cold, metallic voice said.

Slowly Stephanie followed. It took a great deal of concentration just to balance herself and not trip. But after about twenty steps or so, she learned to walk with the spreader bar on fairly well.

"Halt, slave."

The helpless Stephanie halted.

"Thrust your chest to me," the metallic voice commanded

Stephanie almost did, but stopped when she realized that the intruder hadn't said his name for her.

"You are learning, slave," Jeff told her, "Slave, thrust you chest out to me."

She did as she was told, forcing her chest out as far as she could, presenting herself to him. Tears were still drying on her cheeks as she felt him gently caressing around her right breast. Pinching her nipple lightly, he rolled it between his fingers before kneading her whole tit. The ripples of pleasure that he was sending through her were starting to eclipse the pain.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.