Summer Project
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2000 by T.S. Fesseln

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A stepbrother begins to live his dream of having his stepsister as a slave while their parents are away on vacation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   White Couple   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

After relieving himself, Jeff threw on his shorts and went downstairs to grab himself a Coke. He left his sister bent over and bound nude in his parent's bathroom, moaning in frustration through her red ball gag. Her arms were still encased in a white leather armbinder and her legs were held apart by a spreader bar. The leash to Stephanie's white collar was lashed tightly to her spreader bar as were the light chains to Stephanie's nipple clamps, forcing her to bend forward precariously. Jeff didn't mind that his stepsister teetered there in the bathroom like that, just like he didn't mind that she didn't cum this time round. A little discomfort never hurt a future slave.

He went back into the bedroom and sat down on his parent's bed and watched his stepsister balance and whimper through her gag. This was all he had ever hoped it would be - and more. The only thing that Jeff needed was to order her around, but he didn't think he could disguise his voice well enough to fool Stephanie.

Jeff took another sip of Coke and enjoyed the view of his blonde captive, contemplating this problem. Though he was tired, he could feel the urge to use her again stirring in his crotch.

Then it came to him. It was perfect. He just hoped that Toys-R-Us still had them in stock.

Stephanie quietly moaned yet again, drool running down her rubber gag and onto the floor below her. Jeff needed to keep her occupied while he went shopping so she wouldn't get into any mischief. It was time to go through his parent's armoire again.

Jeff's parents had an amazing collection of sex toys and bondage equipment. There were at least two-dozen different vibrators in one of the drawers. There were also gel butt plugs and dildos. Another drawer had enough potions, lotions and oils to last a lifetime. It was in a large drawer that he found something that fired his already overloaded imagination; a slender vibrator on an adjustable metal floor stand.

Grinning, Jeff brought the stand over to his bound blonde and set it down between her spread legs. Stephanie could feel the stranger behind her doing something, but she couldn't figure out what. She felt something nudge at her sex and she tried to thrust down upon it; trying to relieve the pent-up passions that were tormenting her.

The stranger pulled the toy away, denying her any slake for her libido. Stephanie could almost hear the man chuckle.

Again, she felt something press at her sex and again she tried in vain to impale herself onto it. The stranger just teased her with it; mocking her needs to relieve herself of this whirlpool of pleasure that was churning within her. This time, however, she did not try to thrust back hoping that he would do something more.

Stephanie felt the very tip of the tool brush lightly against her desire-swollen lips. Then she felt the tool buzz alive, sending a shocks of pure bliss coursing through her. She tried to thrust herself down upon the vibrator, but her bondage would not allow her to move much without danger of falling over. The electric buzz was sending waves of pleasure through her, but not nearly fast enough.

There was nothing Stephanie could do about it.

She wriggled a bit and tried to impale herself a bit more upon the vibrator, but she found that she would just push the thing away and bound as she was, she dare not move much at all for fear of falling.

The blonde moaned her displeasure, hoping the stranger would somehow take pity on her and let an orgasm engulf her.

There was no reply. Not even a cruel laugh; and Stephanie began to weep silently from her frustration.

Jeff was not there to enjoy that, however, though he would enjoy watching the video of it later. He was on his way to the toy store to find one of those toy microphones that would distort his voice. He had seen them there a few weeks before when he had gone shopping for a squirt gun... one of his 'childish' games he liked to play at college. Jeff hadn't thought much of it at the time save for trying it out for a laugh. He liked the metallic robot sounding distortion the best and he thought that one would be the best for training of his stepsister. Cold. Heartless. Perfect.

Stephanie's brother took his time at the store, looking at the toys from a kinky perspective. In the end, he picked up several other items that he was sure the manufacturers never intended them to be used the way Jeff was about to use them. A bored looking clerk rang them up Jeff's purchases and soon he was on his way back to his future slave.

Stephanie ached. Her calves were beginning to really hurt as well as her shoulders. There was also a dull, almost erotic throb in her nipples from the young blonde's struggles. However, the thing that ached the most was Stephanie's pussy. It was not a painful ache like the one in her jaw caused by the ball gag, but one of pleasure denied. With the vibrator positioned the way it was, it tickled and teased at her sex mercilessly without giving her the ultimate pleasure. She almost came several times, but the motion was not quite enough to send her over the edge.

It was hard to think of anything else other than cumming. Stephanie wondered a bit about where her captor was and if he was laughing silently at her predicament. She wondered about her stepbrother and if he was okay. But mainly just thought about the bliss of just cumming and ending her torment.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.