Summer Project - Cover

Summer Project

Copyright© 2000 by T.S. Fesseln

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A stepbrother begins to live his dream of having his stepsister as a slave while their parents are away on vacation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   White Couple   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Jeff looked at his bound stepsister as she lay in bed. Stephanie's arms were encased in a white leather armbinder. A pair of white ankle cuffs and a chrome spreader bar was holding her legs open. A white collar graced her neck. Save for the red ball gag and the black leather blindfold, she was picture perfect. However, Jeff needed to move her to the bathroom.

He looked once again in his parent's armoire for inspiration. Hung inside one of the doors was a variety of whips and crops. All of them looked vicious and he was reluctant to use them on her. He really didn't want to hurt her, only use her.

Then he saw it.

Set in the back corner of the armoire was an item sort of shaped like a spear gun. The grip and body of the gun was made of black plastic and had a red numbered knob as well as a trigger. The long 'barrel' was made of a polished blue metal with a pair of chrome 'fangs' spread about two inches and pointed slightly toward each other. When Jeff pulled the trigger, there was a crackling electric noise and a sharp snap.

Jeff realized it was a kind of a cattle prod.

He turned the knob down to the lowest number and approached his blonde sister, still laying there on her front; bound and not moving much at all save for a little movement here and there. Jeff didn't know how much the prod would sting but he figured on the lowest setting, it probably wouldn't hurt much but would get his point across.

He pressed the cold tips to her side and pressed the trigger.

To Stephanie, it felt as if she were stung by a huge wasp. She screamed into her gag and jolted in her bonds. The pain was as hot as a branding iron and continued to ebb slowly as she curled herself the best she could into a ball; tears streaming across her face.

Stephanie then felt something being attached to her collar; a chain. She felt a slight tug. Then she felt the cold tip of the prod against the side. The stranger's message was clear. The blonde girl struggled the best she could to sit up on the edge of the bed. The bar holding her legs open made it hard for her to stand and balance, but at the insistence of the chain fastened to her collar, Stephanie stood up.

The bound girl had to take small steps as she was pulled along and she was afraid that she would fall flat on her face at any time. She pleaded into her gag, but the stranger ignored her, pressing the cold steel tip of the prod against her breast or thigh and giving her collar another tug.

It seemed like an eternity, but finally Jeff's slave sister was in his parents' bathroom. God, she looked beautiful. Her long, blonde hair, still wet from her shower and struggles, hung limply over her gagged and blindfolded face. The white collar contrasted so well with her tanned skin. Stephanie's breasts seemed to beg for Jeff to touch them and lick them and pinch them. Her California slender form was so delicious that Jeff found his cock getting hard again.

Stephanie felt the stranger gently push her down and she found that she was sitting on her parent's toilet. Obviously the stranger wanted her to relieve herself, but she wasn't sure if she could in front of him. She felt as she needed to pee, but his stares kept her need bottled up inside.

She felt the cold tip of the prod caress her left nipple, flicking at its erect tip.

It was one of the hardest things that Stephanie had ever been forced to do and finally, she let her bladder go and as the stream sprayed into the toilet, she felt some measure of relief despite her embarrassment at the situation.

Jeff went over to the sink and ran warm water over a washcloth. As she sat on the toilet, he first brushed the hair out of her face and wiped the tears from her cheeks. He then tugged a bit on her collar. With a little help from Jeff, Stephanie stood up.

Stephanie could hear the water running in the sink and could smell the fresh smell of soap. She felt the warm cloth run over her shoulders and then her upper chest. He took his time, making sure she was well scrubbed. The stranger paid particular attention to her breasts, roughly scrubbing them and playing with her erect nipples. Despite everything, Stephanie could feel herself getting turned on by his attentions.

The captive felt the cloth scour over the flat of her stomach and down closer between her legs. He ran the warm cloth up and down her inner thighs slowly. Stephanie found herself wanting him to touch her sex; to take her away from the horrors of the past couple hours. However, he continued to tease her with the cloth, cleaning all around her pussy but not ever touching it.

Jeff smiled up at his sister as her bathed her. The lingering smell of sex was still strong and her whimpers from behind her ball gag were not of protest. They were whimpers of need and the rocking of her hips as she stood there told Jeff all he needed to know. But first, he had to do a few things.

Stephanie heard the intruder leave for a bit, only to return a few moments later. With his return, she could hear him fiddle around with something but she wasn't sure what. However, a few moments later the warm washcloth returned and she didn't care.

Jeff scrubbed over her breasts again, this time before the cold eye of the video camera. He wanted this to be on tape and wished he had more than a single camera to catch everything.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.