Christy's Bad Day

by Thall

Copyright© 2000 by Thall

Erotica Sex Story: Mom and neighbor boy, set Christy right and bring out her true colors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Size   .

Lisa stood at the back door, looking out the screen door at her daughter as she washed her little car. Christy was the typical California teen age girl, leggy, tanned, big tits, blond hair, full lips and blue eyes, she could have any boy she wanted.

Lisa had seen Christy make dates with a different boy every day of the week. Lisa knew her daughter was having sex, she had found her daughter's birth control pills. She also knew she made her dates were rubbers. She had spent many hours masturbating to her daughter's secret diary, she kept hidden. Lisa had spent two weeks looking for it. It was just impossible to keep kids from sex these days, she thought to herself.

Lisa frowned when she saw Billy, their next door neighbor, he was fourteen and had a huge crush on her sixteen year old daughter.

The only thing wrong with Billy was he was just afraid of Christy, he had no courage, he wanted to be near her and he wanted to talk to her. He was a sweet boy, there was nothing he would not do for Christy and Christy took advantage of him.

She got him to do her homework, even though he was younger then Christy he was quite intelligent. She had seen Christy rub up against him, promise him kisses and more, if he would do her homework, or help her hem up a dress, while all her girlfriends sat around and made comments about what a little sissy he was and Billy just blushed and went along with it.

She had even invited him over to watch videos, while she had a date. Lisa had looked in and seen Billy sitting off to one side, tears running down his face as Lisa lewdly made out with the boy she hardly knew.

Christy promised but never paid up. She was cock teasing the poor boy to death.

Christy recalled seeing the boy out on the front lawn, holding an umbrella, closed in the rain.

She had gone out and found the boy shivering and blue lipped, he was crying. Christy had told him to wait by the curb while she went for a ride with a boy, she wanted an umbrella handy in case it rained. He was not to use her umbrella.

Lisa had taken the boy inside and gotten him dry, she had fed him hot soup and hot chocolate and all he was worried about was getting back out to the curb.

Lisa got him sat down in front of the television. She watched as Lisa was driven up to the curb, she sat looking about. Then she shouted and threw the door open. She came storming up the sidewalk, obviously livid.

Lisa caught her at the door and inormed her that Billy had almost died out there in the cold rain. Christy was mad, because she got wet. Lisa heard her tell the apologizing boy that she would never ask him to do anything again and then told him to get her a towel.

Lisa thought it was time Christy learned a lesson. She had always hated those cock teasing little sluts in school and she was damned if her daughter was going to do it to the sweet little boy next door.

"Christy, come inside now, I want to talk to you." Lisa yelled.

Christy swore and came stomping into the house.

Lisa stood staring at her daughter.

"Take off you clothes young lady, right now." she said tapping her foot.

"What?" Christy asked amazed that her mother was saying such a thing.

"I said "Take off your clothes now." Lisa said.

"Mom, I don't understand. What are you doing?" she asked her mother.

"Christy, either you take off your clothes, or you lose the car, the charge cards, you get grounded for six months, no telephone, no television, no nothing young lady. You will box up all your designer clothes and we get new ones at K-Mart, I will make your life a living hell. Now take off you clothes." Lisa said impatiently.

Christy began to strip.

"One moment." Lisa said now that Christy understood the situation.

Lisa stepped around her daughter to the screen door.

"Billy, honey! Could you come in here a minute baby." Lisa called to the young boy. Billy ran to the screen door panting like a little puppy.

Billy stepped in the open door under Lisa's arm. He eyed Christy who stood ashen and trembling.

"Now, young lady strip." Lisa ordered her daughter, she held the young boy's shoulder and leaned down to whisper in his ear.

"Look at her Billy, look at that wonderful body, wouldn't you just love to see it naked honey?" she asked the boy.

Billy stood tranfixed, his eyes wide as quarters. Billy nodded his head.

Christy had tears running down her face. She could feel her face burning with shame.

"See, look at her baby, she's just a girl with tits and a pussy, she's nothing special." Lisa said guiding the boy to a chair.

Lisa sat him down, still whispering in his ear.

Christy was just removing her tight little shirt that she had worn to tease the young boy.

"See how big her nipples are sweetie, she was out there teasing you. That's what got her nipples so hard. She gets off on humiliating you Billy. You don't want a nasty girl like her. She spreads her legs for all the boys and fucks them. She thinks she's got some power over you honey. Look at her. She's a slut." Lisa whispered massaging the boys shoulders.

"Mom, please don't make me do this in front of him." Christy cried, covering her breasts with her arms.

"Christy, I won't tell you again, put your hands down. It is time to pay the piper young lady. You have cock teased this young man for the last time. You think anything you have is yours? It was given to you. You are going to be like you were when you were born. With nothing. Now Billy here has to work for what he has, that's why he doesn't have much and he willingly shares it with you, because the poor boy is desperately in love with you." Lisa said feeling the boy tense.

"It's okay honey, you can tell her anything you want now, you can tell her how you really feel for her." Lisa said.

"Re...really, for re...real." he asked stammering. His big brown eyes looked up at the older woman.

"For real baby. Go on tell her." Lisa said glaring at her daughter, she was taking her time undressing.

"Christy, you may as well get those shorts off, Billy wants to tell you something and he wants to see your pussy. You are such a nasty slut. She thinks she has it all under control and she is just a nasty little slut." Lisa told him.

"Christy, your beautiful. I love you Christy and I would do anything for you." Billy said softly in awe of the beautiful young woman as she pulled down her little silk panties and stood there with tears running down her face. He was able to see the light blond hair patch above the mound of her little pussy.

"Now Christy, I'm going to show you how much he loves you. Come here." Lisa told her daughter.

Lisa walked over, she tried not to look at Billy, she stood before her mother who leaned and whispered, "I want you to tell him you hate him, that you wouldn't fuck him if he were the last little boy on earth, you wouldn't fuck him if he had a ten inch cock, Oh and Christy, he does, I've seen it." Lisa said watching her daughter's eyes tear up even more.

Christy turned and walked to stand before the lad.

"Billy, I hate you, I wouldn't fuck you if you were the last little boy on earth. I don't want you, I never did, I played you for a fool because I thought it was fun to have you do whatever I said and to see how eager you were to respond." Christy said her head down.

Billy had to remove his glasses as he started to cry.

"Don't you just hate her Billy, she doesn't even like you." Lisa whispered to him.

"No, I love her." Billy insisted.

"You see, he doesn't care Christy, now do you know what a boy like Billy is worth. A boy that is eager to please you, to see to your every need, to love you unconditionally? Do you Christy. Those boys you fuck want your body, nothing more, you are a wide open twat to them, a recepticle for their cum. Billy here would like to give you his love and show it to you in anyway possible. He would keep you happy twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. He would be your little puppy, but you treat him like shit." Lisa said.

Christy just stood there embarassed and humiliated.

"Look at you, your such a fucking slut, this is turning you on, you have pussy juice running down your legs. My daughter is a tramp." Lisa said.

"Billy dear have you ever kissed a girl?" Lisa asked the boy, who sat red faced with shame.

He shook his head unable to look at Christy now.

"Billy would you like Christy to teach you how to kiss?" Lisa asked.

"Mom, no way, I am not kissing that little turd." Christy said meaning it.

"Fine, you just lost your car young lady, credit cards are next." Lisa said.

"Mom, no not my car." she cried.

"Billy would you like Christy's car, she isn't going to be using it anymore and she can drive you where ever you want to go." Lisa said glaring at her daughter.

"Okay." He said.

"Maybe if your nice to him, he will give you your car back Christy." Lisa said smiling at her daughter.

"Bitch!" Christy yelled, tears flowing freely.

"Ooops, credit cards, gone, guess your going to have to get a job. If you aren't careful, you're going to be living on the streets Christy. If you want to be a slut, then you are going to be the right kind of slut young lady, you are going to be the slut of a young man with some values and some morals, a young man that will teach you to appreciate him. Now teach him how to kiss a woman."Lisa said with conviction.

Christy walked over to the boy and gently sat on his lap.

"Billy when your dick gets hard I want you to tell Christy. Christy, you will kiss him like he holds your fate in his hands, because he does. You will get his dick hard." Lisa said.

Christy sat with one arm around the boy's shoulders.

Billy was breathing hard, he was looking at Christy's face.

"Look at that Christy, you have those nice young firm tits and he won't even look at them, he's looking in your eyes." Lisa said.

Christy looked over at him, she looked into his eyes.

"I'm sorry Christy." he said blinking his eyes as tears filled them.

Christy cupped his chin and kissed him, she gave him a kiss guaranteed to get his dick up.

Billy pulled back.

"Okay it's hard." he mumbled embarassed by Christy's lewd kiss.

"Christy, why did you stop, now keep it up." Lisa said moving around the two youngsters.

Christy touched her lips.

"How was he Christy." she asked the girl.

Christy looked up at her.

"Good." she said.

Billy looked surprised.

Chrsty kissed him again. Lisa watched as Billy returned the kiss, his hand was on Christy's arm around her waist, he slid it under her arm and his finger touched her erect nipple.

Christy, closed her eyes, she was falling into the kiss.

Lisa reached over and took Billy's free hand she placed it on Chrisy's tit.

"Feel them Billy, feel those young tits, feel what she's been teasing you with. Pull on her nipple Billy, pull it hard, make the little bitch moan for the way she treated you. Think of all the boys that have plugged that little pussy and she wouldn't even give you a little kiss." Lisa hissed.

Christy moaned into the boys mouth. She put her other arm around his neck turning into him, her mouth was sucking and chewing at his lips.

"Enough!" Lisa yelled, pulling her daughter from the boys lap.

"Billy honey did you enjoy that?" Lisa asked.

"Very much ma'am." Billy said looking dreamily at the girl of his dreams standing there, with pussy juice running down her inner thighs.

"Billy, tell Christy to undress you." Lisa said.

"Christy, take my clothes off." Billy said.

"Can he stand up?" Christy asked.

"Yes." Lisa said,"But you can only use your teeth Christy." Lisa said nicely.

Christy watched Billy stand, she went to the boy and put her hands behind her.

"Maybe we should tie her hands back." Billy said shyly looking at Lisa.

Lisa clapped her hands. "You see Christy, he does think of you, he doesn't want you to loose your clothes by disobeying me. Good thinking honey. Would you like to tie her wrists." Lisa asked.

"Yes." Billy said gasping. His eyes very big now.

Lisa rummaged in a drawer for a length of rope as Christy began using her tongue and lips to unbutton Billy's shirt.

"Billy, I want you tie her hands very tightly now." Lisa said.

Billy was a boy scout and he tied Christy good, she was not going to get loose until he untied her.

Christy grunted and huffed against him as she tried to get the last button undone.

When it fell free, she began licking the boys hairless chest and nipping at his nipples.

"Billy sweetie. You tell Christy what you want and you can do anything you wish." Lisa said taking a chair. She opened her magazine and began reading as the two kids played.

Billy touched her hair, Christy pulled back, he would mess it up.

"Ma'am?" Billy said.

"Christy." Lisa warned her daughter.

Christy moved back into position, Billy ran his finger throuh her hair, he raised her face and kissed her mouth.

Christy writhed against him, she was so horny and humiliated she needed to get fuck, even if it was with her former little virgin boy toy.

Her tits were crushed against his chest, the nipples digging into his skin.

"Oh Billy, you feel so good." Christy moaned.

She knelt before him and tugged at his jeans, popping the button and then using her teeth to pull his zipper down.

Billy saw that she could not tug his jeans down, she was looking up at him pleading with her eyes.

Billy pushed his jeans down. Christy stared at the way his cock bulged against his shorts. Her mother had not been lying. He had a good ten inches of hard solid fuck meat.

Christy moaned deep in her throat, she pressed her lips to his cock through his briefs. Which Christy had always thought of little boy shorts, now she found them sexy. She rubbed her lips up to the crown of his cock and then back down to his balls. She looked up at him with her blue eyes.

Billy stared down, his chest heaving. He stared at her eyes.

"You were never going to be my girlfriend like you promised where you." he asked, crying again.

Christy shook her head.

"You are a cockteasing little slut aren't you?" he sked softly.

Lisa listened and smiled.

Christy again nodded her head.

"Your just a fucking whore slut." he said a little louder, he watched Christy, suck at his cock through his shorts.

"Pull them down slut." he cried softly. He hated this, he didn't want to do this, he wanted her to like him, like she liked other boys.

Christy, used her teeth to pull his waistband down, revealing his hard cock.

"Suck it." he ordered her.

Christy, eagerly socked her mouth down over his cock.

"Billy honey, you should beat her face and tits a little while, get her used to it." Lisa said reaching for her cigarettes.

Billy took his cock in his hand and began slapping Christy about the face, his pre cum splattered her cheeks and forehead. He rubbed his cock over her swollen pink lips.

Christy stuck out her tongue, lapping at his cock as it passed through her lips.

Billy squatted and began slapping her tits, he rubbed his piss hole against her swollen nipples, his breath was coming faster. He moved up and shoved his cock into her mouth.

"Christy, deep throat him and you better not gag, show us what a slut you are." Lisa said watching her daughter push her head down over his cock. She closed her eyes and jammed her mouth down over him. Then she pushed, tears streaming from the corners of her eyes.

"Why I do believe our little slut likes sucking your cock Billy, how does it feel" Lisa asked smiling at the boy.

"Great, she's taking it down her throat." Billy grunted.

"Billy honey, when you feel like shooting your load, I want you to pull it out of her mouth and cum all over her face and in her hair. Of course she can't bathe, not until your cock goes soft. Would you like that honey?" she asked Billy.

"Yeah, that would be really cool." the boy said smiling and Lisa saw the urgency in his eyes. He was fucking his hips forward, fucking Christy's pretty face, he grabbed her head and forced his cock into her mouth. He pushed until his balls bumped against her chin.

Christy, pressed his cock to the roof of her mouth.

"Is this your first blow job honey?" Lisa asked watching her daughter's technique.

Billy nodded his head, he was unable to respond at the moment.

"Billy, you need to fuck her mouth, don't let her just suck on it, show the little slut what your made of, make her feel your cock in your mouth." Lisa said smiling at the sweet little boy.

Lisa stood and went over to the boy, putting her hands on his shoulders, she rested her chin on his shoulder and ran her hands down over his chest.

"Just think Billy your going to fuck her, your going to put your nice hard trobbing cock inside of her tight little pink pussy and you just going to fuck the shit out of her. She does it for other boys honey, she takes their cocks and they cum inside of her. Guess what baby, I replaced her birth control pills with sugar pills, she makes all the other studs wear rubbers, you don't have to." Lisa said looking down into her daughter's startled eyes.

Billy was breathing hard, Christy had slobber dripping from the corners of her distended lips, dripping down to her thrusting tits. Billy was working his hips back and forth, driving his cock in and out of her pouty pink lips. He felt it every time he pushed into her throat, she gagged a littel but he paid no heed, Lisa was talking dirty to him and her daughter was sucking his cock, he was in heaven.

"I think you've done a lot of things for this slut Billy, she has used you and humiliated you in front of her other studs, wouldn't you like to show her what a stud you are, I just know you can fuck her until she can't walk, you can play with her tits and bury your hard cock deep inside of her and when you shoot your wad up inside of her, it will go into her womb and maybe give her a present." Lisa said reaching down to caress the boys tight ass, he was built very well for a fourteen year old boy.

Lisa cried, tears rolling down her cheeks. The beautiful blond was gagging, always she had been in control and she didn't deep throat, she didn't suck cock, certainly not one as long as Billy's. It tasted fresh and clean, with the scent of boy on him, his pre cum tasted sweet in her mouth.

She cried because she had let him suffer. She had tormented him and teased him and made him feel small, just so she could feel superior to him.

Christy pulled her head back shaking it, she wiped her lips.

"Cum in my mouth Billy." she whispered in a hoarse voice.

"No honey, cum down her fucking throat, blast her throat with you big load, fuck her mouth like a man Billy, like the stud you are baby." Lisa told the boy.

Billy's young innocent face was screwed up in pleasure, he grabbed Christy by the ears and pulled her back on his cock. His cock slid over her lips, her spit smeared over her chin and cheeks.

"Open your mouth slut and suck me." Billy mumbled, then watched his cock slide back into her mouth.

Christy moaned, her eyes flickered up to watch him.

Billy began fucking her face faster, driving his cock deep into her massaging throat.

Lisa was getting excited herself and wondered what it would be like to fuck the young boy. She knew he would, Christy might be his dream girl, but she could fuck the boy to death. It would certainly show her daughter a thing or two.

"Honey, blow your load in the slut's mouth and then I'll take you upstairs and fuck you. I'm so hot for you honey. Would you like to fuck me first, I can fuck a lot better than this little slut. I can fuck you until your dick gets sore. Show the little slut that no matter how sexy she talks, acts or dresses, she's still just a little girl. Would you like to fuck a woman sweetie?" she asked the boy.

Billy lost it. For Christy was his dream girl, but only because he thought he could never, ever in a million years have Christy's mother and now she was inviting him to fuck her. She was begging him to fuck her. Lisa was an older version of her daughter only more beautiful, more mature and she had a better body, there was no blemishes on her perfect skin. Lisa had been a clothes model when she was younger and still got offers to model. She had shown Billy her catalogues and they had fueled his maturbatory fantasies.

Billy began shooting his load down Christy's throat burying his cock deep in her oral cavity. He couldn't remember ever having cum so hard or so long. He was panting like a dog in the sun and his cock was bucking and jerking. His cum choked Christy there was so much of it, she coughed and blew strings of his jism out her nose. Her face was red as he held her ears and pulled her up tight to his belly, grinding his cock down into her face.

Then he shoved her back, a small string of cum shot out and hit the girl in the face.

Christy slumped to the floor, crying.

"Good boy, you certainly are becoming quite the little stud Billy, I think Christy is going to love being your little fuck slave. It's time she learned the true value of her body and what a kind loving boy can do for her. But of course mommy gets first shot and I know just how you can make Christy sorry she treated you like shit, baby. She's going to kneel with her face in the carpet by my bed, her ass up in the air, hands behind her back, I have a nice big dildoe that will fit nicely up her ass, she will have to endure it up her ass while you fuck me. Wouldn't that be nice honey, she'll be able to hear you fucking me and there won't be a damned thing she can do. Oh, sweetie, I made her say all those rotten things to you. I know a secret about Christy. Did you know she keeps a hidden diary. That's how I found out all about her, she writes down everything. She thinks she such a cum queen, a real bitch." Lisa said.

"What do you know about her?" Billy asked the adult woman.

Lisa held the boy tightly to her body, she caressed his neck and shoulders.

"Would you like to hear it from her own lips honey?" she asked him.

"Yes." Billy said looking down at the naked cum covered dream girl.

Lisa poked her daughter in the ribs. Christy scrambled up.

"Christy, I want you to rub your tits on his body and step up close. I want you to tell him how you really feel about him. Remember slut, I know, I read your little diary. If you don't tell him the truth, you loose your wardrobe. If you continue to hem and haw, you will loose your cell phone and your room phone. You see slut, all those things you have, have betrayed you now haven't they. All this poor little sweetie wanted was a little attention from you. Now tell him!" Lisa yelled.

Christy stood, she could feel the cum dripping down her nose and cheek, seeping between her lips, she stepped up to Billy and took his hands in hers.

She looked into the boys lust filled eyes.

"Billy, I find you very nice and I have always admired you." Christy said.

Lisa sighed.

"Looks like K-Mart for you slut. Want to try for the phones." Lisa asked.

"I love you Billy, I always have ever since you moved in and I was jealous of you because you were so smart and so cute, I wanted you to lust for me, I like seeing you with a hard on all the time. I wanted you to get so frustrated you would fuck me. But you just kept coming back for more and idolizing me. I took you for granted. Now I find out you have a lovely nice hard big dick. If I had known, I would have fucked you a long time ago." Christy said sobbing hard now.

Billy stared at her. Somehow some of the celestial light surrounding her and the fog she generated in his brain evaporated. He saw a stuck up spoiled rich brat, who only wanted to hurt and humiliate people that cared for her. He saw past the beauty she portrayed, her mother had always been so nice to him, she had treated him with respect and like a real person. Was he blind? Was he a fool? He realized he was.

"Take away her phones Lisa." Billy murmured.

"Ooops, look at that Christy, our little stud grew a backbone. I don't think he likes that you lied to him, guess you lost your phone privileges." Lisa said.

Christy, looked terrified, this was not how she planned her Saturday, she felt like her world was turned upside down.

"Now honey, what about her parties and dating, she goes to the gym, she has a standing hair appointment, she gets those pretty nails done every week." Lisa said almost giggling.

She had never had any of the stuff her daughter had and her husband just gave in and let her have those things, she never worked a day in her life. She had more in common with her young stud than she did with her own daughter.

"I think Christy should dress the way she acts." Billy said now in an angry voice.

"What?" Christy asked chewing her bottom lip.

"I think he means you should dress like a slut. A cheap two dollar slut, trolling the streets for cock." Lisa said giggling and then she kissed Billy, a woman's kiss.

Billy's toes curled and when Lisa reached down to take his cock in her hand. He melted against her. She was much better than her daughter.

"Kneel." Lisa told her daugther as she continued to stroke Billy's hard cock.

Christy knelt her hands still behind her back.

"Sweetie, can you cum for Lisa, can you shoot your nice hot cum juice all over this little slut's face, just shoot it baby, just get rid of this load, so I can enjoy you for myself. She's just a fucking trash can for your cum, like shooting down the toilet. She doesn't appreciate it, she swallows all the boys cum and then pretends to spit it out, just to humiliate them. She keeps their rubbers so she can eat their cum. Isn't that just so nasty. I'll read you her diary baby and we can have a lot of fun with the little tramp. Would you like that my little stallion. Come on honey, do you feel the way my hand is stroking you? Do you like it? I'm not going to let you go until you pop your nut all over Christy's face." Lisa cooed into his ear, her hand jerking his hard cock faster, she wanted him nice and fresh when she started on him.

"Come on my big strong stud boy, show Lisa what a fine man you are." Lisa whispered into his ear as she ran her tongue around inside of it. She felt the boy shiver, he was gasping once again and his hips were working his cock back and forth between her pounding fist.

"Cum for me honey, cum for Lisa, shoot a nice hot load over you cum sucking slut slave's mouth." Lisa moaned as she felt his cock get bigger.

"I don't want her to fuck anyone else." Bille said.

"She won't baby, she won't fuck anyone but you, when you say." Lisa said, kissing his lips as she felt his cock grow very hard in her lubricated fist and then he swelled up and shot his thick boy juice all over Christy's now puffy eyes and tear stained face. Her face was red with humiliation and she new it didn't even come close to the way she had belittled him. It was just the beginning.

"Now, lets move to my bedroom, I am going to have so much fun with you sweetheart and bring your slut with you, she needs to learn who's in charge baby." Lisa said taking his cock in her hand.

"Christy, come with us." Billie said not even looking at her.

Christy struggled up, she wiped her face on her shoulder. She wondered how long she was going to be tied up.


Christy ran behind Billy and her mother, who was leading the boy by his big cock. Christy wanted more of him now that she had tasted him and Billy was so forceful, had she misread him all these years. She had always thought of him as a little pussy whipped boy and here he was about to fuck her own cruel mother.

Her mom was beautiful. She kept in shape, she ran and did aerobics, she was tall, five ten standing in bare feet, she had honey blond hair like her and her breasts were perfect globes with hard thick nipples.

She was still dressed but she figuered Billy would soon take care of that problem. Boys thought she was beautiful, but she looked and felt like a little girl next to her gorgeous mom.

In her mom's bedroom, she saw her mom lean over and whisper in Billys ear, her hand cupped her lips giving her complete privacy.

Billy was looking at her body while he grasped one of her mother's large tits in his fourteen year old hand. He squeezed at it.

"Go on honey, just like I told you." she said patting his bare rump.

Lisa unzipped her dress and let it fall to her ankles, she reached back to undo her bra, Christy stared with wide eyes.

"Get on your knees slut." Billy said his face red. His pecker was standing at full attention, pre cum dripping from it.

Christy complied, eagerly, she began knee walking up to his cock, she had already sucked out one load, she would gladly suck out another.

"Want this in your prissy cunt, slut. You made me wait Christy, you led me on to believe I was going to at least touch your slutty pussy. You teased me and hurt me." he said slapping her face with cock, punctuating each word with a wet slap. He tried to beat his cock into her face with hard whacks, over her nose, lips, eyes.

"I'm sorry, please let me suck it, I want to suck you!" She cried loudly, her eyes were glazed over. The fucking cheerleader was a fucking slut, cunt.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.