Letter to a Wife - Cover

Letter to a Wife

by Thall

Copyright© 2000 by Thall

Erotica Sex Story: a husband's letter to his wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   True Story   .

Note: I didn't want to write this, it was dictated to me by a very close friend that I have known since high school and no I was not one of the friends he talks about. I did know his wife and I knew him, but I did not become friends with them for many years. I was reluctant to write this because I knew Michelle as a friend. It was very emotional for both of us and when I showed him several other stories that I had posted he asked me to post this, there are guys out there that do love and do commit.

A letter written by Thall for a very close friend. Posted with his permission.


The first time I saw you was with your brother. I didn't know either of you then. Being just fourteen to your sixteen I didn't think much about you. Just that you were female and that you had a brother.

Being as how the town I lived in had the only high school and you came from a neighboring town, that at the time seemed very far away. Meeting new people has always been strange, especially when the people that you have grown up and gone to school with are placed in the midst of a whole group of new people.

As a fresman I played Junior Varsity Football and got to know your brother Eugene.

A friend of mine that I had know since the second grade named Steve, your brother and I became very good friends, we all played football together, we were in the same classes, being freshmen.

Eugene rode to school with you in the mornings. You would drop him off at my home so that we three friends could walk together. All I remember then of you is a flash of a smile and your coal black hair. You wore huge glasses, that were in style at the time, I thought they looked funny, compared to my own.

I was fourteen while my friends were fifteen, I always felt like I was one step behind everyone else. They had already gotten interested in girls, and girls liked them. Soon Eugene and I were alone as Steve found a girl friend and he would always be the one with the girlfriend. At one point Steve began taking out the sister of one of your friends. You became friends with him through that courtship. Of course since Steve was a friend of Eugene's and you were his sister you saw a lot of each other.

My whole freshman year I never noticed you, but I did get a reputation as some kind of smart guy. I was even tested. You were always hanging out with the smart crowd, you were one of them. But I was to young I suppose. I still hadn't seen you as more than Egugene's sister. Just as a girl and the sister of my friend. Over that summer, I learned later you went to the big city and worked, so when I did see Eugene again, I learned you were a woman of the world and I suppose I grew a little over the summer. You drove a little blue Datsun station wagon, Eugene got a truck and we didn't walk to school together anymore, as I was only fifteen, I think that they didn't want their girlfriends to see me.

My sophmore year, I became a little more popular, I made the Varsity football team that summer in practice. We had spent two weeks training so going to school the first day did not seem like the other days of going to school, it was a welcome relief. I will remember that first day as the day I first saw you as a woman.

I was taller than you, it seemed you shrunk. I asked you where Eugene was and at first you did not know who I was, then you recognized me. You smiled at me. At me, and I saw your blue eyes and full pink lips. I saw that you had hips and breasts and they were arranged so nicely for viewing. As was the costume of the day, you wore hip hugger jeans and a light blouse and of course no bra in rebellion of men's treament of women. I learned that you had been living with a boyfriend, and I felt jealous, you were seventeen to my fifteen and I was confused about the feelings I was having for you.

Walking to school one morning after school started, you stopped about a block from my house and offered me a ride, I eagerly accepted, not because I wanted to ride with you, but because I hated that long walk to the high school. But we did not go to school, we went out a little ways into the country, about half a mile and you shut the car off.

You told me that you had been interested in me the year before but did not feel comfortable being seen with a fourteen year old, you did not feel comfortable being with a fifteen year old, but your interest in me was great. I felt guilty because I had thought of you as just another girl.

You were a senior and you told me that you would be leaving when you graduated and that we could be friends, like I was with your brother.

I agreed because I did like you and for the next several weeks we would meet with the other smart kids and talk about relevant issues and discuss life in general. I was accepted by that group as you were. I would go to your house on the pretext of seeing Eugene, knowing he was not there, and being the good sister you would sit outside with me and talk.

That was where I fell in love with you, sitting out there until the sun set, thinking about you as you gave me a lift home, sneaking glances and knowing that the town you lived in was not that far, not knowing you were going to be leaving when summer came.

Third to last game of the season. I heard a nasty crunch as my arm broke. The ride in the ambulance was fun. It was painful. They put it into a cast and the next Monday in school you were very worried, I could see it in your eyes and I knew without a doubt you were in love with me also. You signed my cast. Just your name, not willing to put more I guess.

That very day after school, you offered me a ride home and as I got into the car, you leaned and gave me my first real adult kiss. Not a motherly or sisterly kiss, or one you would get from a female member of your family, but one you would get from someone that cares for you more than you know, it was hard and firm and you tried to get me to open my mouth with your tongue. But I was naive and a little backward about these things. I know that now and I realize, I was too young for you then. But hormones and pride will make a boy grow quick. We didn't say anything as you took me right home, two minutes with you and to think about that kiss, you parked in my driveway but I would not get out. You said nothing as we drove out into the country and we sat silently with our own thoughts, then I asked if you would teach me to kiss you the way you liked. It was an enjoyable twenty minutes, I believe for both of us.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.