Judith and Me - Cover

Judith and Me

Copyright© 2000 by Homer Vargas

Chapter 6: Friends

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Friends - A horny young man wants to free himself of a domineering older woman. A sexy Black psychologist can help. Is the cure worse than the disease, or better?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   FemaleDom   Black Female   White Male   Pregnancy  

One afternoon around Judith's eighth month she had some of her new friends over. She had me busy serving the drinks and canapés I had made. Soon they were giggly and talking about women's favorite subject: men. "It sounds like the ideal arrangement, dear," one said enviously.

"It is," Judith said. "I keep David home to look after the house while I look after my clients during the day."

"But at night when Ms. Working Woman gets home, I bet her boy toy looks after the mommy-to-be VERY well," another voice added lecherously. "I've seen that happy satisfied look on your face"

"I know what PART of him keeps her satisfied, too. I hear your stud has a 10 inch dork." said a third voice. "You must go out of your mind when you slide that White monster into you."

"It's mutual," Judith replied smugly. "David does have a very satisfying prick, but frankly, his genius is his tongue. Of course, I keep him pretty well nailed down, too."

"I'll bet you do, as much as you like to fuck and have your pussy eaten." They all laughed.

"And he doesn't mind fucking a pregnant Black woman? Let's face it Judy, you're enormous."

"On the contrary. As I get rounder and hornier, David gets more docile and manageable. He loves putting his prick in my sloppy, pregnant puss. Of course I let him have me doggie or take him from on top now that my belly is so big, but he's always liked that, anyway. I think he enjoys the feeling of helplessness, being pinned beneath me as I take my pleasure before I let him spew me full of what got me pregnant in the first place."

Everyone laughed.

"He sounds very accommodating. Is it true he's actually your sex slave? Your White Adonis will do whatever his Black Mistress tells him?"

"I don't like the word 'slave, '" Judith said, "but yes, he's completely in love with me. He goes nowhere and does nothing without my permission."

"He never crosses you? Never objects to how you treat him?"

"What about? He gets all the sex I need." <Titters.> "And if he does object to anything, well an hour or so in bed with me fixes that. A sleepy, well-fucked man with his limp prick still in you can be very agreeable," Judith chuckled.

I was angry at this humiliating description of our relationship, but realized it was close to true. And more disturbing, I found it made me hard.

"You can use sex to make him do anything, anything at all?"

"Yes."

"Could you make him fuck me here in front of you and the others?" the voice continued.

"If I wanted to," Judith replied matter of factly.

"I don't believe you. Prove it."

"You want me to have David to screw you right here and now, Ruth?" Judith asked.

"Have you even known of a time or palace I did NOT want to be screwed?" The women all laughed again, knowingly.

"What do you say, June?

"Sure, Judith. I'd love to see Ruthie dear getting her well used gears oiled by a nice White cock right there on the floor. We know how much the poor thing NEEDS it," she added a little spitefully.

"It will turn me on, terribly" agreed Alicia. "But I've got a boyfriend coming over tonight. I hope he survives!"

"Very well, I'll do it. -- David," she called out.

I had been listening, but pretended not to hear. "David, darling, come in here," she called again with a voice I had to obey.

I walked in and stood close to Judith, embarrassed at the hard-on that must be visible to the women. She took my hand. "David, I'd like you to get to know Ruth," Judith said. The choice of verb was not lost on me. "Ruth is a dear friend. Have a look at her. Tell me honestly, do you find her attractive?"

I looked the woman over. She was perhaps a little younger than Judith, maybe a little darker. Although not as voluptuous as Judith even before she had me get her pregnant, Ruth was good looking and wearing high heels and a fairly daring mini for a woman her age. I guessed she was hot. "Yes," I answered truthfully.

"Good, because Ruth has a little problem. Like all of MY friends," Judith grinned, looking around, "Ruth is a pretty highly sexed woman. Until several weeks ago she had a very satisfactory boyfriend, whom she had giving her the frequent reamings she needs. Unfortunately some little White bimbo stole him and since then ... well Ruthie hasn't been getting laid very regularly. As you can imagine just by looking at a body like hers, she's getting pretty desperate. She needs a man in her to give her a good fucking. I want you to help her out by making love to her this afternoon."

"Why don't you come over and sit by me, handsome," Ruth smirked. "I may want to devour you, but I won't bite."

"But Judith?" I protested. "Another woman? Here?"

"Why not darling? You've admitted she is attractive. Ruthie needs some cock. We are all friends. The rug is thick and comfortable. I'm proud to show my friends the beautiful young man whose prick keeps ME so well satisfied. Ruthie's friends would enjoy seeing Ruth getting what she needs from a White stud in action. And you don't mind the audience, do you Ruth?"

"If he's got a prick the size you say he has, Judy, I'd let him fuck me on BET!" Ruth growled lecherously. The other women all tittered.

"No, Judith, this is humiliating. I won't do it!" I protested.

"Yes, darling, you WILL do it because Ruth is so sexy." Judith spoke softly and looked deep into my eyes. Her voice seemed to come from inside my head. "You haven't had sex in several hours, David. She's a woman. You won't be able to resist her!" I felt my prick getting stiff.

Ruth was looking at me with an almost predatory gleam in her eyes as Judith continued. "Ruth is horny, and horny Black women always get what they want from White boys. You will succumb to her, whether you like it or not," Judith whispered. "You can't help yourself, darling. Look at those big brown boobs. You can't take your eyes off of them, David." Ruth had unbuttoned her blouse and was caressing her breasts.

"And look at her long shapely legs. She is wearing her skirt short so she can make men stare at her, make them want her. Look how naughty she is now, hiking it so you can see more of her. You can't keep from peeking between her legs."

Judith's hand was on the bulge in my pants now. "Her sex is working on you, David. She is making you want to fuck. Your prick is getting hard, my darling. See how she has her skirt almost up to her crotch. She wants you, too."

"Now go over and sit by her." Then Judith dropped her voice so only I could hear. "She's a very sexually frustrated woman, honey, who needs a man bad. She thinks she is a domme, but you're going to show her otherwise. Get her good and horny. Toy with her until she loses control. Then when you've got her good and ready, I want you to fuck her senseless."

"That's a good boy." Ruth smiled as Judith gently pushed me toward her. I went and sat down obediently by her side, unable to keep my eyes off her tits. She lightly placed her hand on my crotch. "Oh ... I like what I feel down here, David. I know just where and how to put this equipment to work. Let's not waste time. My girls seem to have you in the right mood and I don't have my blouse unbuttoned just to let you moon at them. Get me out of my bra and get to work," she directed and took me in her arms. "I'm a hands-on, user-friendly woman," she laughed.

She didn't laugh long. As we kissed I reached in her blouse and unhooked her bra. It fell away easily and I took her big breasts in my hands. She moaned softly and squirmed with pleasure as I began to massage her tits and tweak her nipples. "Oh, darling! Not so fast! What are you doing to my boobies? Oh, I love it; it's beautiful," she gasped, almost fully aroused after only seconds.

"These breasts are so lovely, Ruth, so big and sensitive" I said, remembering Judith's instructions. "Any man would be lucky to get his hands on a woman like you, Ruth, so hot, so easy."

Her eyes were closed and she lay back helpless in my hands. "My hands on these tits feel good, don't it? Your breasts are getting so hard, Ruth. I want you crazy for sex."

"Oh, yes, David. You really do a job on a woman's breasts. I'll fuck you all night."

"No, Ruth, you are not going to be able to fuck; you are going to let yourself GET fucked. These beautiful, sensitive breasts, Ruth, are on fire. You are too hot to do anything but receive pleasure." My mouth found one of her breasts as I continued to stroke and gently pinch the other. She was gasping my name and was hardly aware that my idle hand had pulled up her skirt. I placed my lips in her ear. "And I'll bet a beautiful woman like you is beautiful and sensitive down here too," I whispered as my fingers continued their lazy journey south. "And you love for men to play with you, don't you, even though it only gets you hotter and more desperate for the release you need."

She moaned her assent.

She jerked as my hand reached her crotch. "Why Ruthie, you randy trollop. What is this I find when I put my hand between your naughty legs? You don't have on any panties, you deliciously depraved houri! You left your pussy open and undefended." I slipped a finger into her pussy and began wiggling it. "You're wet, Ruthie. You must have left your panties at home hoping all day some man would get his hands onto your pleasure point. Why, all a man has to do is run his hand up your leg and bingo! He's into your snatch."

She winced with pleasure when I touched her clit.

"You know what a man can do to you, when he touches you down there, don't you, Ruthie? You knew what could happen and you wanted it to happen and it's going to happen! Oh, Ruth, you're like a swamp down there. This pussy it ready for a prick! You need to get FUCKED!"

"Judith! Help me! Make him stop. He's really going to do it!"

"Of course he is, Ruth, like you've never been fucked before! That's what I've trained him for."

"I wasn't serious. I never dreamed he really would!"

"You said you wanted to get screwed, Ruth. If you don't want him in you, YOU make him stop."

"Uuuuhhh," she whined. "His fingers all over my clit feel so good; I don't want him to stop. He's going to make me Aggggg!" she screamed when the orgasm hit her.

"Then stop complaining, you silly girl. Spread your legs and get ready for that beautiful cock in your pussy. You're getting laid by a pro," Judith taunted.

"Look at that face." commented Alicia turning to June beside her as they watched the rutting woman. "She knows what she's about to get and she's in heaven! Those hands of Judy's stud must be magic. Did you see how quickly Miss Fat 'n Sassy melted into a puddle of lust? She went sex crazy as soon as he touched her boobs."

"They don't call them "boobs" for nothing, honey. If a man like him got his hands on my breasts, I'd be panting for his prick, too." June replied gaping.

"Looks to me like you're panting for it anyway, June dear," Alicia said, a mischievous smile spreading over her face.

"God, yes! The minute I saw him take out his cock I felt my panties get wet..."

"You poor dear," Alicia said with feigned sympathy as she put her arm around her friend. "You must be so horny. Maybe you'd like me to help you get some temporary relief," she said, starting to unbutton June's blouse.

"Alicia, what are you doing? Stop that! Get your hands off my ... Ohhh!" June gasped as a bolt of pleasure shot through her.

"Your tits? Don't you want MY hands on your pretty titties, June? Seems to me you rather like it, you randy cow!" Alicia smirked as poor June squirmed with pleasure.

"You seem to enjoy having your boobies pawed, June, baby. Look at the way these nipples stand up when I tweak you." June's breath came in gasps. "My, my, going into heat, just like Ruth. I bet I know something else you'd like me to play with. Get out of your hussy-skirt, darling," Alicia ordered.

"No, stop!" June protested, but she lifted her hips helplessly.

"That's right! Open up for me baby and, so I can get my hand between your pretty little legs better. Why June darling! Your undies are sopping wet! Your cunt is leaking and I haven't even touched you yet." That wasn't quite true. Alicia was fingering June through her panties. "Watching Ruthie get laid has you climbing the wall. You must need to orgasm pretty bad. Well, let me slip my hand in your pussy and help you out."

As Alicia quickly bringing June to her first screaming orgasm, I concentrated on Ruth. "Don't be afraid, Ruth." I said. "The fun is only now about to start. You've had a nice little finger fuck but that was just the warm-up. Fingers are nice, but you need something longer and thicker between your legs to really satisfy you, don't you?" Ruth only moaned. "You need a man-sized prick in this cunt to fill you full of fuck," I whispered as I slid my prick into her wet, wet pleasure hole. "And that's just what you're going to get."

"Oh ... Oh, yes! ... I want it! Put it in me. I want your big cock in me. Fucking feels wonderful, but ... but ... please pull out before you come, please. I haven't been taking my Pill. This is my middle week. If you shoot the jizz in me, you'll knock me up!"

"You came to visit ready to make a baby, Ruth? No wonder you are so attractive," I hissed. "There is nothing sexier than a fertile woman, Ruth, and no one hornier. That explains why you suddenly wanted to get fucked so bad. I'm going to enjoy knocking you up, Ruth!" I said over her whimpered protests. "I'm going to make you pregnant with a little half white baby just like I did Judith."

"No, no!" she whimpered but the bucking of her hips belied her words.

"You're getting exactly what you wanted, honey," Judith interjected. "You knew what day of the month it was when you asked me to get David to screw you. And if you're not on the Pill, that can be no accident. You knew you'd be screwing around even without your boyfriend to put it to you like clockwork. If you get pregnant now, it's because you want to be."

"Of course she wanted it," agreed Alicia, having bringing June to an orgasm that left her unconsciousness. "I think Ruthie was envious of you in your cute maternity dresses and decided she wanted to flounce around with HER tummy poking out, too." Ruth was fucking me back now, doing nothing to belie Alicia's observation.

"Well, whether she wanted it or not, that's what she's about to get," Judith laughed. "When my stud unloads his balls in her he'll get her so pregnant she'll waddle like a duck. David is sending our Ruthie to the maternity ward. After all," Judith smiled and patted her bulging tummy." Look what he did to me."

"What a change, eh?" remarked Alicia, "Look at her, the aggressive, in-charge corporate lawyer, out of her mind in a helpless rut!"

"It just shows you what a White cock of the proper magnitude can do to any of us, my dear," Judith gloated. "You can't blame her. You'd stay home fat, barefoot, and pregnant all the time, if that was the only way you could have that White cock in you every night! Fortunately, I get the cock, but he stays home."

"You like getting White fucked, don't you?" I continued over their kibitzing. "You like to have your cunt full of cock. Now tell me that you want me to pull out! Tell me you don't want me to keep putting it deep, deeper and deeper into your sopping pussy until I come in you."

"Look at the size of that dork. He must tickle her tonsils every time he rams that tool in her," Alicia giggled.

"Reminds me how I got this," sighed Judith, patting her tummy.

"Oh, yes, fuck me, keep fucking me good, but don't come ... but don't stop," blubbered Ruth. "Oh, but it feels so good, so big! Don't make me – No! I'm going to come! I'm coming! I'm coming! Ai ... Ai ... Ai..."

"You will love being pregnant, Ruth," I whispered as her pussy clenched me. "Your tits will get bigger; your hips will get wider. You will be sexier and raunchier. You will have to find a man quick and you won't be able to be very choosy. Maybe he'll make you stay at home to make more babies." I slowed down slightly. Unless, of course I stop. Unless you don't want me to fuck you White pregnant?"

"NO! Noooooh, Yes! Just don't stop fucking! You can jizz me up. Go ahead, I don't care! Give me your cum. Pump me full. Blow me up with jism." She was totally delirious now. "I'll make babies for you, I don't care. Make me as fat as a sow. Just don't stop -- fucking -- me! Don't stop! Ai ... Ai ... Ai!"

Ruth's babbling dissolved to a banshee scream that slowly dissolved into soft whimpers of pleasure as my prick spewed jism into her ravenous pussy. Giving a few feeble thrusts against the cock that was filling her, the tension of her terrible arousal relaxed. Her eyes closed softly and she slumped unconscious.


"Well done, David," said Judith as I caught my breath. "You really put it to her. You must have pumped enough cum into Ruthie to keep her out for hours I guess she hasn't had a man screw her like that in a long time. When she finally wakes up she'll be one contented lady."

"Contented, my ass!" sniffed June who was now fully recovered from her seduction by Alicia. "After the kind of screwing she got, she'll want him to bang her again, first chance."

"Can she afford to have a baby at this time of her life?" I asked, now a little chagrined at what I had done.

"Of course," Judith replied. "She's rich as sin and heard the biological clock ticking. That's why she kicked out her boyfriend; he wouldn't fuck her without a rubber. Ruth has been pestering me for weeks to let you make her pregnant. If you didn't nail her this time, you'll just have to try again. All that 'please don't come in me, please don't make me pregnant' was just part of a little drama Ruth dreamed up to increase her pleasure."

"But I'll admit it's given ME a wonderful idea," June injected. "Play acting has its advantages. I think it would be fun to be a horny Black housewife who goes down on a sexy but naive door-to door White sales hunk. What do you say, David?"

"I'd say, 'no, ' of course," I replied stiffly. "Judith wouldn't like it and neither do I."

"Says who? What about it, Judy?" June asked.

"Do I get to watch?" Judith leered.

"If you don't mind seeing another woman seduce your man."

"I don't have to worry. His prick always comes back to me."

"Do you agree, Alicia?"

"Oh, hell. I am already at full boil from watching him go at Ruthie and getting you off. I don't know if I can take any more. You guys are going to kill me. But ... what a way to go! Sure."

"Well, I refuse! You are all sick!" I protested.

"Don't be so huffy, darling," said Judith. "We're just girls that want to have some fun. And playing with big sexy White boys is our favorite game."

"I won't do it, I tell you!" I protested more vehemently.

"Excuse me for a few minutes, girls. I am going to have to take David to our room for a 'little talk.'"

"Oh oh!" June hooted. "We know what kind of talking SHE's going to do!"

"I'll bet he'll come back with a big grin on his face Can we watch?" Alicia asked with a smirk.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.