Judith and Me - Cover

Judith and Me

Copyright© 2000 by Homer Vargas

Chapter 5: The Membership Committee

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Membership Committee - A horny young man wants to free himself of a domineering older woman. A sexy Black psychologist can help. Is the cure worse than the disease, or better?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   FemaleDom   Black Female   White Male   Pregnancy  

The next morning I started to awaken Judith in our favorite way, me eating her to several soft, rolling orgasms. That usually led to her wanting me to slip in and give her a "refill" of semen because she might have "run low" over night and she wanted to make sure I "kept her pregnant." (She was wonderfully nasty, the way she teased me.) Today, however, as soon as she was awake enough to feel what I was doing, she pushed me away. I was hurt until she pulled me up beside her and kissed me. "I don't want to feel 'too' good today," she said mysteriously.

The pregnancy had slowed Judith's frantic pace, but this morning she was up and about with unusual energy. As I was finishing preparing the pecan pancakes with blueberry syrup, grapefruit juice, melon balls and French-roast coffee, Judith came down already showered and dressed. I was surprised at the choice of apparel, a black, full length skirt with large yellow and violet flowers. The white blouse was buttoned high at the collar. The gold loop earrings had been replaced with her diamond tacks. For Judith, this was demure, almost prudish, as she generally favored clothes that showed off her ample figure and flaunted her pregnant belly. Of course Judith even when demure was so damned sexy, I wanted to throw her down ruck up her skirt and bury my face in her fragrant pussy. But I dared not try that today.

After breakfast she told me to change out of my chinos into my "whites."

"But that was a party costume." I objected.

"Run along, David. Today IS sort of a party and you are my houseboy. I want you to look the part." When I returned in uniform she looked up from the four cups she had laid out on the serving tray. I saw a hot, approving glance. I hoped it meant she intended to make all this up to me the way she knows I most enjoy.

Precisely at 10:00 the door chimes rang.

"We are from the Membership Committee" announced the tallest of the three women when I opened the door. "Ms. Roth is expecting us."

I ushered them into the living room and went to call Judith, feeling the disapproval in their eyes burning into my back. The spokeswoman, besides being tall, was also the most elegant of the three, wearing a business suit. Her black hair had a few streaks of gray. She appeared in her mid-forties but was slim and obviously took care of herself. To her right sat a younger, shorter, stockier redhead. She was pretty and must have been a bombshell before being defused by too many bon-bons. On the other side was a trim, still younger, oriental woman, quite pretty and, though it was almost hidden by her conservative dress, quite curvy.

"Good morning and welcome" said Judith when she breezed in and took a seat facing them. "I don't believe I have had the pleasure. I was expecting a visit from the Membership Committee, Harvey Wainwright, Leonard Prude and Timothy Lyons," she said pointedly. "How may I help you?"

"I'm Estelle Wainwright. This is Ima Prude." Estelle nodded toward the chubby redhead, "And this is Noe Tan-Lyons. We were ... delegated to speak to you. Our husbands though, in light of the ... topics, we should discuss this among women."

"'Topics we should discuss?'" Judith smiled. "I take it, then, this is not a pro forma welcome."

"Hardly, Ms. Roth," Estelle replied.

"'Dr.' Roth or Judith, please," Judith replied with a forced smile. "May I offer you tea?"

"That really isn't necessary, Dr. Roth. This is not a social call."

"Oh, tah! No reason to slight civility. -- David," she called me. "Be a dear and serve our guests the tea I laid out."

I scurried to do her bidding.

"Very well, thank you," Estelle assented. "Dr. Roth you may know that your purchase of this condominium remains probationary for six months and that the Membership Committee may recommend the potential buyer's final acceptance be rejected 'for cause.'"

"I am aware of the clause in the contract. I also am aware that it is largely a formality."

"It has been used in the past," Estelle replied icily.

"Yes, I believe you revoked the contract of a gentleman who was found stockpiling light arms for the Aryan Nation after ATF agents raided his apartment."

"The fact remains that several grave impediments have arisen to your remaining at Worthy Manor, Dr. Roth."

"The treasurer didn't find any 'impediments' when he cashed my check," Judith remarked.

"This is not about money, Dr. Roth. It is about demeanor, standards," Estelle sniffed.

"And exactly what is troubling you, if I may ask, before you attempt to chuck me out onto the street? Ah, excuse my rudeness. Here is our tea. David, sweetie, will you serve."

Ima had been getting increasingly fidgety during the verbal swordplay and was relieved to get a chance to speak. "Well first, you and this young man!" She glared at me as I poured "You have him living here with you and you aren't even married!"

"Do you mean Mr. Black? He is my valet," she smiled at me as I placed the cups of steaming tea before each woman. "He has his private quarters." I almost broke out laughing at Judith's deadpan delivery. Yeah, I had a room where I kept my books, my weights, and the computer where I wrote naughty stories. I sure as Hell had never slept anywhere but in Judith's wide bed and warm brown arms.

"But the noises people report!" Ima sputtered, gulping her tea nervously.

"And what noises are those?" Judith asked serenely.

"Well, the sounds of, of ... of a woman having ... SEX!" she said, hardly able to say the awful word.

"Really?" Judith asked, raising an eyebrow, "And just what does a 'woman having SEX' sound like?"

"Well, you know ... crying and moaning." Estelle was frowning, seeing that Ima was getting in over her head.

"Oh?" Judith asked innocently, "Aren't those the noises you make while 'having SEX?'"

"Well of course not! Leonard hasn't been able to get it up since..."

"That's enough, Ima," Estelle broke in to rescue the floundering Mrs. Prude. "Dr. Roth, your sleeping arrangements are only one of the concerns of the committee."

"By all means let me know ALL the committee's concerns," Judith replied ironically.

"Well the way you dress. It's positively indecent," Amy spoke. "Those skirts, they are inches and inches above the knee. And around the pool, you practically go naked."

"I am not the only woman at the pool in a tanga"

"Well, no, but, ... but ... you're ... preg ... uh, ... expecting"

"How observant!" Judith smiled. "And what is indecent about that?"

"Indecency is in the eye of the beholder," Amy shot back.

"And your husband has been beholding more that you wish, is that it?" Judith grinned.

Any was taken aback and took a large sip of the now cooling tea.

"You know, of course, that you'll never make anything that 'flimsy' stand up in court as 'cause.'" Judith said.

"You're awful!" Amy cried. "When Timothy comes in after seeing you, he's ... he's..."

"Thank you, Amy," Estelle interrupted. "There is no need to worry about court, Dr. Roth. There is another clause that equally makes you ineligible to own part of the condominium: your... 'condition.' The bylaws do not permit families with children to purchase. You have only been here three months and from the size of that bel ... uh, and it is apparent you must have been pregnant when you applied."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.