Tracey, My Love! - Cover

Tracey, My Love!

by 0Dam

Copyright© 2000 by 0Dam

Incest Sex Story: She was a lonely young mother, and he went on to seduce her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow   .

I grew up in the Midwest in the early sixties. I was the youngest of a family of three children.

This story is about my beautiful and sexy mother. It's a story about sacrifice and love. Her name is Tracy. My dad got her pregnant at a very young age. Her oldest Eric was born when she was only fifteen, followed by my sister Ruth a year later. He married her just before Ruth was born. When she was seventeen she gave birth to me - Matt.

Dad was a mild mannered man who worked in a mill. He had one addiction, he drank heavily and many a night he would pass out and had to be helped to bed. He was good to my mother and I could see that she respected and loved him. But I sensed there was also sadness in her and at that time I could not understand why.

My older brother Eric was constantly in trouble both in and out of school. My sister was of a more serious disposition and was the quiet one of the bunch. I on the other hand was the talkative one of the lot.

I helped mom out at every opportunity. You see I had a crush on her and this way it kept me close to her. Mom always looked up to me for help. I was constantly chatting her up, I could see that she appreciated this as it helped to break the boredom of her day. Dad would go to work in the morning and the next time we saw him was late at night when he would come home tired after which he would proceed to drink heavily.

It seemed to me that the spark had gone out of their marriage. Most of the time he seemed either preoccupied in making ends meet or drinking, this I believe led to his neglecting mom. Don't get me wrong, dad stilled loved mom. They still laughed, joked and kidded each other but the romance that characterized the earlier part of the marriage was rare.

Eric, my older brother, was of little or no use, he constantly got into all sorts of trouble. Mom and dad did all they could to help him but with little or no effect.

I, on the other hand, worked part time after school In order to supplement our income; this left me very little time to socialize. There were good days and bad days. Sometimes my sister and I would help mom clean up the dishes.

After the rest of the family had gone to bed, mom and I would sit by the kitchen table and talk. I knew mom appreciated this gesture. As years went by we grew very close. She would constantly hug me and remind me that I was the beacon of light in her life. I was very mature for my age, knowledgeable beyond my years.

When I was sixteen I began to notice mom in a different light. I was growing aware sexually and with that bought the realization that mom was very sexy. She had long dark hair, hair that reached to her hips. And even having birthed three children she had a killer figure - 36-24-36. Her eyes were very blue and twinkled in good humor. How close were we? Well we talked about every thing even personal secrets. I talked of my girlfriends, my likes and dislikes and she talked of her past before she married dad. She talked wistfully of those carefree days of her youth of things that could have been. She never regretted her marriage as it produced some of the important things in her life - her husband and her children.

With my awareness of Mom as a desirable woman, I began to seek out her hugs and kisses. I began to pay her compliments on her looks at which she would blush. I began to leave her complimentary notes or have flowers delivered to her with a note of how much I appreciated her.

I began a routine where every Sunday evening I would take her to the movies and dinner. I called it our night out. My brother called me a sissy, since, as he put it, I still needed mom to chaperone me around. I didn't care. At the movies I would innocently lean against her or hold her hands. Pretty soon I started putting my arm around her shoulders at which she would lean back and rest her head against my shoulders. I knew that she looked forward to our weekends together because she would try to pick a movie well in advance.

After the movies we would drive out to a cliff near the edge of town. From here one could look at the whole town. We would talk laugh and josh one another.

"Matt", she said one day, "I think you should be dating girls of my own age and I don't want to monopolize your attention".

"Mom" I said blindly without thinking much of the consequences. "You are my date. I have tried to go out with other girls but constantly think of you".

She pulled her head back in surprise looked at me and then looked away silent.

"Mom did I say something to alarm you".

"I think we should leave, " she said after a long interval of silence. Mentally I cursed my self for saying what I had said, but knew that now the cat was out of the bag there was no turning back. I decided to go for broke.

"Mom, " I said, "I am sorry if I offended you, but you know I have a good head on my shoulders and wise beyond my years. But don't hate me for saying that I am in love with you and I will do anything to make you happy".

The silence continued for some time and then she looked at me sadly.

"Matt it's not your fault but mine. I should not have let it continue but I guess I was lonely"

"Mom, " I said "I wish it hadn't happened, but since it has I am glad to be in love with you".

"Honey you are my son for crying out loud, " she retorted, "these things don't happen between a mother and son and besides I am a married woman".

"Mom, " I replied in desperation, "what is done is done. I can't take my love back, but will you give at least some serious consideration to what I just said". She was silent for a long time. She was crying. My heart went out to her. I pulled her to my chest and held her.

"Matt" she whispered. "I think we should be heading home."

Things cooled down very much after that. Even though I pleaded with her, she would not let me take her out on Sundays, telling me instead that I should find someone of my very own age. I could see that it was killing her as much as it was killing me. As days passed she seemed sad and withdrawn. This went on for a month. Dad noticed the change and asked her why she didn't go out to the movies with me any more. Mom shook her head and asked dad why he didn't take her out.

"You know honey I work every day of the week honey and Sunday is my only day off. On that day I prefer to stay and relax at home, " he replied. He was drunk as usual. After which a big verbal fight ensued which ended with Mom exiting to the bedroom and slamming the door shut.

That Tuesday when my dad, my brother and sister were out of the house I asked her out again. To my surprise she quietly nodded her head in assent. I went and hugged and she put her head on my shoulders. I hugged her tightly indicating to her that with her assent the tone of our relationship had changed. I silently but very gently caressed her back running my hands over her shoulders and over her behind. She continued to rest her head over my shoulders. I pulled back and looking deep into her eyes said in a quiet voice. "Mom I love you and I can't change that".

I bent down kissed her cheeks, her neck, and then boldly placed my mouth against her lips. She did not draw back from my embrace. I was elated that at last it seemed she was responding back.

My flowers were now accepted with a warm kiss on the cheek. When we were alone the hugs were back but my hands now openly and gently caressed her. In the days that followed before the Sunday date, I saw mom suddenly change back to her old self. My sister also remarked at her change to which she replied that she was going to see a movie with me. My sister smiled at me saying that she had thought that I had finally cut the apron strings. I mumbled saying something about mom needing a break.

That Sunday evening mom looked stunning in a tight dress. Her breasts and butt cheeks molded beautifully into her dress. I was overcome looking at her beauty. She looked very young. I was, I noticed, the recipient of many an envious stares. The movie was a sentimental romance. As usual I put my arm around my mom while she leaned her head against my shoulders. After the movie as usual we drove up to the cliff. It was a cool night.

Mom looked into my eyes and said, "Matt, thank you for your patience and thank you for the wonderful evening".

I said, "Mom would you be offended if I called you Tracy when we are alone together".

Mom smiled and replied, "My aren't we getting a little personal here, " and in a low voice she said, "Yes you may Matt".

I looked at mom and said, "Tracy you look sexy tonight".

Mom blushed and laughed at the same time, "Oh Matt if you weren't my son I would think you are trying to seduce your own mother".

I looked at her and said, "Tracy, I am".

Mom pulled her head back and replied, "Matt for heavens sake I am your mother and besides I love your father very much".

"Tracy do you really love him? I see he has been neglecting you and that you are deeply unhappy. Give me a chance, I can make you happy!"

She replied quietly after a long pause, "Matt may be we should head home before one of us does something that we may deeply regret the rest of our lives".

I groaned. "Mom I am sorry but you are so beautiful you make me say and do things I have no control over. Many a times I have wished you were not my mom maybe it would have been easier romancing you".

I could see that mom was pleased at the compliment I had paid her. I'm sure dad did not do that.

Mom caressed my cheek, "You poor baby, and by the way I am glad your are my son. Do you really think I am beautiful?"

I smiled and replied by drawing her to my breast, "Yes Tracy you are beautiful and sexy. Suddenly I bent down and kissed her.

Mom did not draw back but remained passive and stiff in my arms. I continued to kiss her with more and more passion. Suddenly she responded back with equal pressure against my lips. At last I could see a crack in her armor. I pressed my advantage and we continued necking. I was all over her face I kissed her cheeks her eyes her nose and back to her lips. I gently probed her mouth with my tongue and she opened her lips. We necked for a while. Suddenly my mother said, "Matt it's getting late I think we should head home".

As we drove back mom leaned her head back on my shoulder. I could see a faint smile in the corner of her mouth. Halfway back home I pulled into a side street, to my mom's surprise. I pulled the car to a stop, pulled her towards me, and started to kiss her.

I gently put my hand on her breast she stiffened pulled away from my lips and whispered, "Matt, I don't think we should do this". But I cut off any further protest by forcing her lips back into mine. I continued caressing her breasts. They were firm and felt wonderful in my in my hands. I knew mom was getting excited because she began to moan as kiss back with greater intensity.

Suddenly she pulled back and said, "Matt we should go home".

"Okay Trace".

When we reached home the house was quiet. Every one had gone to bed. I knew dad would be fast asleep drunk. When we entered the house I began kissing mom again in the living room down stairs. At first she protested saying that someone could come down stairs.

I replied quietly but firmly, "Trace I love you as I have never loved anyone before. I just want to kiss you all the time. I can't help it. Besides everyone is fast asleep".

"That's sweet Matt, I love you to! But I am a married woman and whatever shortcomings your dad has I still love him!"

"Trace", I whispered, "All we are doing is necking I don't see any harm in that?"

"But honey somebody could wake up and come downstairs". Suddenly I had an idea. "Trace, how about going to my room. We can lock the door. Dad I'm sure is drunk and won't miss you".

Mom was silent for a few seconds. I was surprised when she nodded her head in agreement.

Mom replied, "Go to your room and wait for me I'll go and check on your father".

In my room I paced back and forth excitedly. Suddenly my bedroom door clicked open and mom walked in. She pulled the door shut and locked it. She hastily came up to me and said, "Dads asleep drunk as usual". I thought I heard a note of disgust in her voice.

"Honey, I don't think we shouldn't do this as it could get out of hand", she whispered. "I have never cheated on dad".

"I know" I replied "But mom, trace trust me I would never hurt you. I love you as I have never loved anyone before".

"Oh Matt" mom said timidly and kissed me on the cheek. I sank with her on my bed and began kissing her. The kisses grew more and more heated and I could feel Tracy's excitement through her dress. My hands were now rowing all over her body caressing her breasts one second and rubbing her ass the next.

I reached behind to undo the buttons on the back of her blouse. Mom went rigid in my arms for a few seconds but then she relaxed. I swiftly undid the buttons and removed her blouse as quickly as possible afraid she would change her mind any time. All the while I continued kissing her. I reached back and unsnapped her bra.

Again mom weakly protested and whispered, "Hon think of your father". I knew we were far too gone to think of anybody else. I cut her off with another open-mouthed kiss. All of a sudden her bare breasts were pressed against me. I blindly reached out and began to fondle them. They felt soft and sexy. I bent down and took a nipple in my mouth and began to lick and suck. Mom moaned in passion. Her nipples were long and thick. They were soon erect in excitement.

"Trace I love you, I can't help it. I know I should feel guilty of cheating dad but I don't care" I declared.

I continued kissing all the way to her navel savoring the slightly salty taste of her body. Mom gave an audible squeak of pleasure. I reached her belly button with my tongue and began to kiss and lick it as mom pushed her self up to me in pleasure. I began to stroke her legs up and down, all the while kissing her belly button. Her legs were firm to touch. Slowly my hand inched further and further under her skirt. Her thighs felt firm and soft.

Mom stiffened as my hand reached the crotch of her panties. I reached up and sought her lips and gently forced them open with my tongue. Mom moaned into my mouth. She relaxed and opened her thighs in response. I shook my head in disbelief. Mom, the woman of my dreams, the same woman who had borne my brother and sister, the woman who had birthed me was letting me make love to her. I caressed her through her panties. I felt her cleft and began to rub it. Mom moaned in pleasure. I could feel to moistness seep through her panties.

I pulled my hands out from under her skirt, quickly undid the zipper and pulled it down. I stood up, removed my clothes as quickly as I could. My cock was hard as an iron bar. I slid down mom's body until my mouth was pressed against the crotch of her panties. Only the panties separated her bush from my mouth. I inhaled deeply breathing in the intoxicating aroma of her juices mixed with the faint smell of stale urine. I noticed that her pubic hair stuck out the side of her panties, an indication that she was blessed with a rich pubic thatch.

I began to lick the crotch of her panties as Tracy wiggled in excitement. I began to savor her juices that seeped through her panties.

I reached and hooked my fingers under the waistband of her panties and began to tug them down. Suddenly mom jerked up.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.