Bound for Pleasure
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2000 by John J Jones

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The girlfriend rents a bondage flick. They watch it and she talks him into trying it, but they have two unexpected visitors... and unexpected complications!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Lin started licking my balls and crotch so gently and slowly as if it were an art. She moved gradually moved upward along the length of my cock. She lifted it and licked carefully around the head. Despite all the torment she had given my cock only moments before, her warm tongue felt good. "Why are you doing this?" I asked. "Well, Lin and I had planned on doing each other, but since you were here, well, need I say more?" I was starting to get hard. "Stop now, Lin" Tina said. Lin stopped, stood up and backed away. "See!", Tina said. "She loves to obey me." Tina walked over by the wall and opened a small dresser drawer. "You know, usually, I like to lubricate a dildo with this and fuck Lin with it, but we have real live cock right here, don't we, Lin?" Lin's mouth dropped open slightly and there was a look of mild shock in her eyes as Tina walked between my legs. All I could see was a small square blue container in one hand. She also had a pair of medical gloves in her hand.

"Do you use Vaseline when you fuck Carol, Jim?" I looked back at Lin's face again. Why did I have a feeling this wasn't Vaseline? "Sometimes.", I replied. "Lin, while I finish getting Jimmy hard, why don't you show him how well you kiss?" Lin moved up to the head of the table and kneeled down right next to my head. "Don't worry, it won't last long. You'll get used to it." she whispered as she leaned forward by my ear. I started to ask what, as she took my head in her hands and began kissing me, first softly on the lips, then harder. I felt Tina's mouth on my cock. She wasn't as slow or gentle as Lin, but her tongue was hot and she knew just what she was doing.

My cock started getting hard as Lin parted my lips with her tongue. She probed my mouth, and sucked my tongue into hers, taking it in her lips as she drew back, then covering my mouth and probing it again. It was only seconds and my cock was rock hard, and I was scared again. I was trying to turn my head out of Lin's hands, but couldn't. "Mmm-mm!" Lin mumbled against my mouth, obviously telling me not to struggle with her. I heard the sound of a cap or lid, probably the lid of the jar hitting the floor. Then I felt something being spread on the sensitive area of my cock, gently and slowly. "Ok, Lin, come here." Lin let go of my face and released her kiss. I looked down. My cock was getting cool where she had placed the so-called "Vaseline". Tina smiled up at me. "How's it feel, Jimmy? It's about to get pretty hot in here. Or maybe I should say down here."

Tina reached into the container and pulled out a big glob of what really looked like Vaseline. If I'd have smelled it earlier I would have known what it was, but there wouldn't have been anything I have done about it. She rubbed it all over my cock and balls and started rubbing my cock up and down. For the first few seconds, it felt like Vaseline, smooth slippery and good. Then the smell reached my nostrils at about the same time the intense hot/cool feeling saturated my hard cock. It was a menthol jelly, like the stuff they used for colds! "Oh shit!" I hollered as my cock quickly started burning. But her hands moving up and down my cock still kept it hard. Now it was really hot. "Now, Lin!" Tina ordered.

Tina closed the leg portions of the table together and Lin stepped up, straddling me. Tina held my cock straight up as Lin slowly lowered herself on it. She lowered herself all the way down and stayed there. Her pussy grew warm on my cock, but I couldn't imagine what it was doing to the inside of her pussy. In seconds, her mouth fell open, and her head back. From her expression, I could see she was feeling it. Tina grabbed her hair and got right up in her face. "Fuck him, Lin." She hissed. Lin started riding my cock slowly, carefully. Each time she rode up, my cock cooled. She gasped each time she moved down and her hot pussy swallowed me up and made it hot again.

Tina turned Lin's face and started kissing her. Lin's tight, hot pussy was keeping me hard, even though my cock and balls were burning up. It was the most bizarre feeling I ever had. It felt good, but it burned incredibly. Lin was moving faster now, fucking me. Tina still had Lin by the hair and moved down to her breasts. She took a nipple in her mouth and sucked on it. With her other hand, she pinched her other nipple. Lin started fucking faster. I felt like I was going to come. "I'm going to cum!" I said. Tina stopped for a moment, turned around, smiled and continued on Lin's breasts. My cock started throbbing as I felt myself coming. Lin was fucking me wildly, panting, almost unable to control her direction. My brain reeled, my cock burned and I came. I came hard, despite being unable to move I climaxed in what seemed some kind of insanity.

Lin jerked a few more times and lifted herself from my cock. As my cock grew limp, the burning took on a whole new definition. "Ow! Holy shit! It's hot!" I said. Lin had set back on my legs with her knees up. Her pussy lips were exposed and I could see the jell on the lips of her pussy. She was biting her lower lip and staring up at me through half-closed eyes. "What a woos!" Tina laughed. "Look at Lin! How do you think her pussy feels? She's not whining!" Our cum ran down my cock and balls. As the air reached my cock, it was cool, but in a still oddly painful sort of way. "Clean the little woos off", Tina ordered. Lin got up and both brought a towel in. Tina went out of the room as Lin wiped off my cock. Tina came in a couple of minutes later. "No, no, Lin, you need to clean him off. This should help." Then she proceeded to dump crushed ice on my crotch.

"Aaahhhhhh, FUCK!" I yelled and Lin jumped back. They both started giggling. "Oh, SHIT!" I yelled again. "Well, did that help cool the burning?" Tina asked, trying not to laugh. Lin stood up on the floor at the foot of the table and spread the leg pieces open. She was smiling as she tried to scoop the ice off of my crotch as quickly as she could. Then she continued to wipe off my cock. It's true, it was painfully cold, but as she wiped my cock and balls dry, it subsided to a numbing coolness. My cock was probably the size of a pea.

The phone rang again. Everyone stopped and waited. The machine answered. "Jimmy! The truck is here and he's going to tow it to the station. He said he'd drop me off on the way. I'll be there in less than 10 minutes! Get ready, lover!". Tina looked over at Lin, smiling. Then she looked back at me. "Think you'll be ready, lover?" she sneered. She walked down by Lin. "Is he all cleaned off?" Lin stepped away. "Yes, mistress." She replied. "Good. There's something I've always wanted to do to a guy that had a date with his girl that he had to keep. I'll be right back." She left the room again and came in within a minute or so. "Let's do him, Lin" she said. "Oh, come on!" I pleaded.

Tina spread my legs again and kneeled between them. My crotch was cool again. She began licking my balls and crotch. Lin leaned over the side of the table and took my now tiny cock into her mouth and started sucking it. Their mouths were hot, compared to the condition of my cock, and in seconds it was responding. They sucked and licked my cock and balls hungrily and it grew again. I was afraid of what Tina had in mind now. When my cock was fully hard, Tina stopped and told Lin to keep going. I watched as she reached into the top of one of her boots and pulled out what looked like a tube of lipstick. She walked over to a mirror and started putting it on, and putting it on and putting more on. She walked quickly back to the table between my legs. "Move, Lin", she ordered.

As soon as Lin stepped back, Tina took my hard cock into her mouth and sucked up and down, hard and slow, three or four times. She sucked on the head of my cock for a few seconds, and then she let up. Most of my cock was as red as her lipstick. She stepped up and sucked each one of my nipples, leaving red lip-marks around both. "Don't worry," she said. "It dries quick. It'll probably stay on for a few days. It's that kind of lipstick." She stepped back from the table. "Let's get dressed and go, before she gets here. Oh, and Jim, that'll help you convince Carol that something really happened while she was gone." she said. Both of them went out of the door and closed it behind them. I could her them talking and laughing as they went back upstairs.

I lay there spent, embarrassed and frustrated. It was quiet in the room now, and I was waiting impatiently for Carol. It wasn't long before I heard someone pull up in the driveway. It was loud enough to be a truck. A door closed as I heard someone talking. The front door opened and the vehicle drove off. Soon, I heard the den door open. "I'm back! Sorry Jimmy! I really am!" She was doing something in the den. "Their tow service really sucks out here. Jimmy?" I didn't say a word. I just waited for her to come in. "Jimmy?" She came in and closed the door. She wasn't close enough to see anything yet. She had taken the coat off and was still in her outfit, ready to go. "Are you...", she started, as she came into the room. She came to the table and looked at me. She noticed the lipstick on my chest first, then my cock. "Oh my gosh!", she almost screamed. "What did you do?"

I was amazed. "What did I do? What did I do? What the hell could I do strapped to this damned table? What do you mean what did I do?" She jumped, blushed and her voice was a little softer and apologetic now. "I'm sorry, Jimmy... what happened? Kathy didn't come home, did she? Why would she do this to you?" My voice was softer as well now. "Her daughter... and her friend... came home. Her daughter is nearly as bad as she is. They did things to me that I hadn't even thought of before. Please get me off of this table."

She walked around the table. "What do you mean? Tina? She did this to you? And someone else? Why?" "Because I was here, that's why. She expected to be here with just her friend." She stopped at the head of the table beside me. "Oh, shit! What did they do?" I looked up at her. "I'll tell you when you let me up off the table." "Tell me now." She said. "Oh, give me a break!", I said with an obviously disgruntled tone. "Let me up!" She pushed the left arm further from the table and leaned against the edge next to my chest. "No, not until you tell me. I may have to tell Kathy." I sighed. "Ok. This is bullshit, you know."

I explained the whole story to her. I watched her face as it went from concern to shock. She walked away a couple of times shaking her head. "That's what happened." I said as I finished the story. She stood there with arms folded, hips tossed to one side, shaking her head. She had a serious look on her face like she was trying to figure out what to do about it. Gradually, her face changed. Her lips curled into a smile and she giggled. It was plain she was trying to hold it back, but she couldn't help it. "What are you laughing about?" I said. "I'm sorry, Jimmy! Really! It's just kind of funny that's all! I mean, you were probably only alone for a little over an hour and look what they did to you! I'm sorry, but I mean, it's not like they injured you. God knows, I never would have thought of all that, especially in an hour!" She was giggling between sentences. "I'm sorry, really!"

I looked at her as if she were crazy. "For crying out load, Carol! It's not funny! You don't know what I've been through!" She tried to stifle her giggling. "Oh, come on! You're alive! They didn't bruise you! Your skins not even red! You should see what Kathy does to people!" I couldn't believe her. "What are you talking about? It didn't happen to you!" She stifled another giggle and got a big apologetic look on her face. "I'm sorry! I was just picturing it!" She leaned over and kissed me on the head. "I'll make it up to you." I looked up at her. "You're kidding, right? You're going to unstrap me now, right?" Her jaw dropped open and with a shocked look on her face, she said "What? What about us? We haven't had any fun yet!" "Fun? Fun? Don't you think I've had enough fun for one night?" She backed up and leaned hard against the vertical table behind her with a pout on her face.

"Carol?" I said. "Come on, Carol. Have a heart! At least let me up for a while. Maybe later we can start again." She just stood there looking at the floor. I couldn't imagine getting into this again tonight, much less "later", but I was actually starting to feel guilty. I couldn't believe it myself, but I was. I looked at her leaning there in that outrageously sexy outfit, thinking about all the expectations she had and how much she had been looking forward to it. It was getting to be a toss-up between my discomfort and her disappointment. "I don't think I could even get it up again at this point." I muttered. Her eyes lit up as she looked over at me. "I'll bet I could get it up.", she mumbled. I couldn't believe I was saying it, but I said, "Ok, if you can't, will you at least unstrap me so I can take a break?" "Deal!" she popped off before I even had a chance to think about what I just said.

She leaned over and kissed me. "You won't be sorry!" she said. She straddled my chest and leaned forward, her long blonde hair just touching my face. "I don't care what they did. And I'll help you forget about that, too." The look in her eyes made a few of my doubts disappear, but I really hoped it would work. I was pretty mixed up emotionally at that point.

She was smart enough not to go on at being tied up right at the start. That was the part I was all too conscious of at the moment. She sat up straight and threw her head back. She reached up to her sheer bra and started massaging her breasts, squeezing them together. Her hair was brushing against my stomach and limp cock. Man, was she beautiful. I could see her pussy through her black sheer panties. She looked forward again and reached behind her back under the sheer robe. The strapless bra popped off. She brought it around slowly and dropped it by my neck. She started biting her lower lip and playing with her breasts, squeezing her nipples. Her eyes glazed over as she looked down at me.

She was licking her lips as she reached down between her legs and started massaging her pussy through her panties, around and around. She started moving her hips as she fondled herself. Now her eyes changed again. She was turned on big time. The fire in her eyes was affecting me. I didn't think I would respond, much less so quickly.

"Whew," I said. "I think it's getting hot in here!" She smiled. She closed her eyes and put two fingers into her mouth and pulled them out, wet with saliva. With one hand, she pulled out the front edge of her panties and put the other hand down into her crotch. I could see through her panties as she pushed the two fingers into her pussy, rubbing her clit then fucking herself with her fingers. She opened her eyes and looked down. She was breathing heavily through clenched teeth as she moved her hips in circles. Her eyes were half closed, but wild now. She pulled her hands from her pussy and underwear and ran them up her sides. Her head went back again as she drew her hands up to her breasts and squeezed them again. "Damn, I want you!" she hissed.

Right then she climbed off of the table and straddled my head. Flashback. I instinctively turned my head. Thank God she realized why I did it and wasn't offended. "Hey, hey", she whispered, "relax! It's me! I'm not forcing you to do anything. Just enjoy!". I whispered an apology and looked up at her again. Looking up at her gorgeous body and beautiful blue eyes brought back the calm. She brought her pussy down close to my face and lightly touched my nose. I smelled her pussy. It was distinctive. I knew her scent and loved it. I began adjusting again. I lifted my face to her panties and she stood up. "Not yet!" she said. She stepped off of my head and then stepped back and sat on my chest. This time her panties were in her hand.

She brushed her damp panties across my face, back and forth, teasing me. "Do you want me yet, Jimmy?" she asked. "I do believe it's working", I replied. She turned and looked down at my cock, which I could feel was

becoming hard. "Not working enough yet," she said. She stood up again and lowered her bare pussy right close to may face. When I tried to lift my head to reach it, she stood up again. "No, no, you can't have it until I say. Just wait." She brought it down close to my face and started playing with herself again. I could smell her very well from this close and it was hard to control the urge to reach out and plunge my tongue between her lips, but it was obvious she wasn't going to let me. The table was low enough, so that when she stood, she was too high to reach. So I watched.

With one hand, she spread her lips and with the other, she started pushing her fingers into her pussy. Her pussy was wet now and being so close, I could hear her fingers moving in and out. It was all so close. Her two fingers would pass over each side of her clit just before and after she would plunge them into her pussy. I looked up at her to distract the sexual tension I was starting to go through. Her eyes were again half closed, looking down at me, watching me - watching her. Her long blonde hair practically surrounded my face, as I looked upward. Looking away didn't help. I still heard her fingers going in and out of her pussy and it made me watch her again. I realized I had now had a full-sized hard-on.

She started to shudder and stopped fondling herself. She stood up and turned around, stepped over my head and stretched forward over my body. She was laying face down, her belly on my chest. "I told you!" she hissed in her passion as she saw my hard cock. Now her pussy was inches from my face at the top of my chest, but still too far to reach. She leaned to the side and reached under her stomach and began playing with herself with one hand again. I felt her tongue reach out and lick the head of my cock. I jumped. She was putting on a show for me again. She was pushing three fingers deep into her pussy, fucking herself. Her pussy was dripping wet now. So close, but not close enough.

Soon she had my cock in her mouth, sucking and licking the head of it wildly. Every few seconds, she'd let it go and lick the underside from the top to the bottom. Her breath was hot now against it, and I was getting turned on fast. She stopped, panting. She brought her hot, wet pussy closer to my face. Do you want me, Jimmy?" she asked. "Shit, yes." I said staring at her pussy. "Say please," she said. "Please!" I said. I felt like the proverbial donkey with a carrot on a stick. "Say pretty-please!" she said. "Pretty please!" I begged. She wiggled her pussy back closer to my face. "Kiss it first. No tongue." she said. I reached forward and kissed the lips of her pussy. They were all I could reach. She pushed her pussy down further near my neck. "Lick my hole," she said in a soft but demanding tone. I wanted her pussy so badly that I'd have licked whatever she wanted.

I stuck my tongue into her asshole, licking up and down past it, into her crack and back down by her pussy. "Mmmmmmm", she responded, "Very nice!" After a few seconds of this, she lifted herself up and pushed her pussy back up to my face. Ok, Jimmy, lick and suck my pussy! Make me cum!" I didn't have far to lift my head this time, as her

whole pussy was close. I went after her pussy like a hungry kid, licking, sucking and nibbling on her clit. At the same time, she ravenously attacked my cock, sucking on it as she played with my balls. It was mere seconds before she started shaking. She pushed against my face, quivering. Her breath was hot against my cock as she lost concentration in what she was doing. She came, her juices flowing over my mouth, neck and chin, bucking against my mouth and tongue.

She rolled off of my chest and stood up beside the table. "It's not over yet!" she said. I noticed she could hardly stand up. She pushed the leg sections of the table together again and straddled my legs, lowering her hot, wet pussy onto my cock. She started riding my cock hard. Again, her hands were on her breasts as she fucked me. She was still panting and her eyes were closed. I could see all of her now. She was beautiful. Her long blonde hair flowed over her shoulders and breasts down to her navel. Her crotchless pantyhose looked fantastic against the light skin of her stomach. She opened her eyes and noticed how intently I was watching. She smiled.

I felt like I was going to come when she suddenly lay down on top of me. She grabbed my face and kissed me. Our tongues went to war as she continued to fuck downward against my cock. I moaned as I felt myself starting to come. "Umm Hmm!" she agreed against my mouth as she kept pumping. I wanted to hold her, but I was helpless. She held the kiss as I came. Strapped to the table, my muscles could only twitch in response to my climax, but she fucked me until I was too small to stay in her anymore. She gasped as she let go of the kiss. We were both panting. After a few seconds of catching our breath, she said, "I told you!" And she kissed me lightly again.

"I know you probably don't want to keep this up right now. Do you want to rest, or do you want to start on me?", she asked. Our session had put me back in the mood again, and fortunately for her, I wasn't thinking about the vengeance I had thought of earlier. I thought I'd go ahead and "take care" of her now. She unstrapped me. I got up from the table stiff. Pulling against the straps all that time had made me stiff and a little sore, but I was ready for this. I was going to wear her ass out! As I stretched my muscles, she asked "Which one?" I smiled. "The same one you used me on!" She smiled back. "You're the boss!" she said. "Damn right, I am!" I said grinning. "And I'm going to take advantage of it!" I removed her robe. I told her to sit down on the table and helped her remove her boots. Then I had her lay down on the table.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.