Dripping_Jockstrap@hotmale.com - Cover

Dripping_Jockstrap@hotmale.com

Copyright© 2000 by John Dent

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Our hero, who has a fetish for pissing in his pants, meets a like minded friend on the Net only to run into his pal's dominant and manipulative wife in the real world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Blackmail   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Water Sports  

The sense of foreboding that I was feeling the next weekend as I approached the Mistress' house proved to be well founded for, as I'd more than half expected, She wasn't at home... but Mistress Angel was and, as I delivered breakfast to her, she smiled a smile at me that hinted at hidden surprises to come...

The morning up to and including lunchtime was uneventful, however, and I got on with my work around the house, eventually serving a simple meal of sandwiches and coffee to Mistress Angel as she sunbathed laying on her stomach in the back garden wearing only a skimpy red leather thong. As I put down the tray of food, I couldn't help but admire her firm, almost naked, buttocks... and then start guiltily as she rolled over onto her back, catching me with my interest showing as a bulge in the front of my maid's uniform. She glanced briefly at the protrusion and stared into my face as she spoke and said, "No, no, Jane... that will never do. You'll have to learn to control yourself better than that. Let's see now... some training is needed here..." And, with that, she threw a bottle of suntan lotion at me before laying back, closing her eyes and instructing me to apply some of the liquid to her. Kneeling in the grass, I tipped some of the lotion into the palms of my hands and began to work on her left leg... her gorgeous, long, almost perfect leg. Feeling the ache in my crotch growing, I realised that I needed to take my mind off of what I was doing. 'But wait! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the east, and Angel is the sun! Arise fair sun and quench the moon who is already sick and pale with grief, ' I began to recite in my mind as I started to work on her other leg, my hands moving ever upwards to where a thin strip of leather covered... covered... once two is two; two twos are four; four twos are eight... move onto that flat stomach... Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin and... and... what was his name - the other one in the Apollo moon landing... skip her breasts and do her shoulders first... Silverstone - David Coultard - McLaren; San Marino - Michael Shuemacker - Ferrari; Brazil - Shuemacker again; Adelaide... Adelaide... laid... how long is it since I laid a girl? Too long... can't put applying some lotion to her bosom off any longer, not with that taunting, knowing smile playing around her cherry red lips... start work on that smooth, silky skin of her firm, well rounded thirty-eight inch 'D' cup right breast that wobbles so under my sweaty palm... five twos are ten; sex twos are... sex... sex... oh, god! Oh, god! Ohhhh!!... OHHHH!!!... oh, shit, I've creamed my knickers!

My hands had already paused in their ministrations and now I removed them from her smooth skin as I closed my eyes and awaited the inevitable consequences. They weren't long in coming (just as I hadn't been) as Mistress Angel sat up on her lounger and ordered me to raise the hem of my dress. She took one look at the large sticky stain that was spreading slowly across the lacy panel in front of my panties before ordering me to stand and to follow her to the cellar...


An hour or so later and I was still where she'd left me, bent over at the waist with the upper half of my body laying stomach down on a table with my wrists manacled to the thick wooden table legs on the far side while my ankles were similarly attached to the bottom of the table legs on this side. It wasn't the most comfortable position to be in, especially when I'd been here so long too, a ball gag rammed into my mouth and held in place by a leather strap circling around the back of my head.

The door at the head of the cellar stairs creaked open and, as I'd been fearing for the past sixty minutes, two sets of footsteps entered and began to make their slow way down. I twisted my head to look behind me and there was Ian, looking all smug as he ran his eyes over me. "Angel tells me that you've been a naughty girl, Jane. Isn't that right, Angel?"

"It most certainly is, Ian."

"And there I was, Jane, " the young poofter went on, "thinking that we'd been making progress with you and getting you to love your fellow man. Now we're going to have to move on a little faster than originally anticipated..." Ian then stepped forward and, after lifting the up hem of my dress, he eased my knickers part way down my thighs, leaving my naked buttocks exposed. He ran his hands over the cheeks of my arse as I squirmed as best as I was able. He then stopped and unclipped the button on the waistband of his cut-off jeans before lowering the zip. Underneath he was not wearing any briefs and his thick, semi- erect cock fell straight out. Seizing his member in his hand, he approached me and rubbed the tip of it up and down the crack of my backside a few times. I cringed and tried to shout some obscenities but to little avail so I eventually stopped. "You'd best get used to it, Jane... Angel has some plans for you later."

I raised my eyebrows quizzically and Mistress Angel, a sadistic smile flickering at the corners of her mouth, explained, "Yes, Jane, it's true... once you've been satisfactorily broken, I plan to lease to you out as a maid to certain people I know - for a fee, of course. Many will just want their houses cleaned... but others will want you to fulfill other... how shall I say? Duties? Yes, other duties too. Hence the need for training now... the quicker you get to think and act like a girl, the quicker I'll start to earn a profit; I've already taken a copy of your file from the computer upstairs... a simple matter of posting it to my own PC back at my place..."

I managed to grunt a few more times which only served to give Ian and Mistress Angel something to chuckle about... and then Ian took hold of my bum with his hands and spread my cheeks apart. He moved closer and manoeuvred his by now fully erect cock so that it was just touching the brown rose of my arse... and then he pushed. I tried to resist but was no match for him and, with a grunt, he forced his prick inside me. My body howled with the pain and indignity of it all and I redoubled my thrashing about. Ian forced himself deeper and then started to hump away at my arsehole. It felt as though he was ripping me apart as he placed his hands onto either side of my waist in an attempt to hold me steady. I glanced up and could that see Mistress Angel had pulled the red leather of her thong to one side and was now busily playing with herself as she watched in fascination as I was raped. By now Ian was whispering various obscenities into my ear while telling me just how much he was enjoying screwing my pale, white, virginal arse. I tried to spit out a reply but got no further than previously... then I felt his prick start to flex deep within me, swiftly followed by him increasing the pressure of his grip upon my waist... and then came the warm dampness forcing its way into my back passage as he ejaculated before collapsing upon my back in a heap, a moan of contentment rising to his lips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.