Dripping_Jockstrap@hotmale.com - Cover

Dripping_Jockstrap@hotmale.com

Copyright© 2000 by John Dent

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Our hero, who has a fetish for pissing in his pants, meets a like minded friend on the Net only to run into his pal's dominant and manipulative wife in the real world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Blackmail   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Water Sports  

For the next few Saturdays, everything returned to normal with my Mistress back at home and no sign of Mistress Angel; I breathed a sigh of relief and got right on with the housework. But when I arrived on the fourth weekend following Mistress Angel's previous visit and entered the small garden hut that doubled as my changing room, the several pairs of cotton knickers that I wore in rotation had been removed and a single pair of black, rubber briefs had been left in their place. This break in the normal practice both puzzled and worried me for I knew, by now, that my Mistress liked Her routine and I believed that this change did not bode well for me. Nevertheless, the unspoken instruction was there so I stripped off my biking leathers and picked up the shiny latex and started to pull them on. Well, they didn't go on easily, that's for sure and my admiration for those women in magazines who mange to put full-body rubber cat-suits on increased by the minute. The briefs rolled over themselves as I pulled them up my legs... and then my leg hairs started to get caught in the rubber... and then when I finally got them up, I found that they're rolled themselves into a right knot. There followed a long struggle during which I managed to rip several pubic hairs right out of myself but, eventually, the damned things were on... and surprisingly comfortable they felt too. Actually, I have to confide that I enjoyed the tight, slippery feel and the way the material pulled in and flattened my groin making the outline of my cock almost vanish. The rest of my uniform was quickly pulled on - for I was now behind schedule - and I ran towards the house.

By nine o'clock I'd managed to catch up with myself and was stood outside the Mistress' bedroom with her breakfast tray in hand. I knocked on the door as always and waited to be asked in... but when the voice from inside bid me to do that, my heart sank for that was not Her voice but was, instead, that of Mistress Angel! With deep trepidation, I pushed the door open and entered before crossing over to the bed where I carefully put the tray down. I then went to the window and opened the curtains a foot or so to let some light into the room, only to discover that the net curtains had been removed and that the view out of the window was therefore much improved. When I turned round, I was pleased to see that this time Mistress Angel was wearing a nightdress and that her boobs were hidden from my sight. "Morning, Jane," she called cheerfully. "Did you find my present for you in the hut?"

"Yes, Mistress, I did," I replied dutifully.

"Good," she said, nodding her head for a moment. "Lift your dress and let me see." Wordlessly, I took hold of the hem on my maid's uniform with both hands and pulled it up, exposing the rubber briefs, framed by my stockings and garter belt, to view for inspection. "Hmm," Mistress Angel pondered, "yes, that's much better... turn sideways on... hmm, good - much more the outline I'm trying to create. Now turn round and step closer to the window... and keep holding your skirt up."

"Yes, Mistress," I muttered and I slowly obeyed for this widow looked out of the front of the house and, with the nets taken down, I would be clearly visible to anyone who happened to look in the right - or should that be wrong - direction. Behind me I could hear the sounds of eating, occasionally punctured by a little conversation. "I see that your Mistress hasn't taken up my suggestion of having you wear a wig and use make up..."

"No, Mistress Angel."

"That's a shame for it makes you look so much more feminie, doesn't it?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Would you like me to assist you in putting some on again?"

I wanted to answer 'No, not really, you silly cunt!' but I knew that such an answer would be fatal to my career and would only result in her sending that e-mail to my employers, a rather staid firm of solicitors in the local market town - an e-mail full of incriminating photographs of me along with copies of correspondence from me that foolishly detailed my sexual perversions... so of answering how I wanted to, I swallowed hard instead and answered, "Yes please, Mistress, I would like that very much."

This was followed by more sounds of eating and then, to my horror, I saw the postman heading down the street towards the house. 'Please, ' I silently pleaded, 'let there be no mail today - please!' But, of course, luck was not with me and the man paused, opened the gate and turned down the path. My heart was in my mouth as he slowly walked along, head down while he busily sorted out some envelopes. I was sweating hard by the time he reached the front door without ever looking up; the letters were forced through the box and hit the hall floor with a small thud. "Is that the mail?" Mistress Angel asked brightly.

Having agreed that it was, she then instructed me to go and collect it and so I thankfully rushed to obey, leaving the window and its possible exposure behind.


An hour later and Mistress Angel was dressed and had come downstairs to interrupt my cleaning duties in order to give me some instruction as to how to apply make up. The lesson went on for an hour or more since I had much to learn but, by the time we had finished, I was rather proud of the effect I had achieved on myself. She then produced that wig again and, placing it on my head, completed the transformation. I stood and walked over to the full length mirror where I admired myself, striking a few poses. As I did so, I caught sight of Mistress Angel reflected in the glass behind me apparently eyeing up my bum, though not in a sexual manner, and smiling to herself - she seemed to be approving of my appearance and that strangely pleased me.

Turning to face her, I asked permission to leave the room and to go to the toilet. Her smile broadened as she said, "Oh, no, Jane. I understand that you like doing it in your pants - so do it! But take your dress off first..."

"But... but..."

"Just get on with it, Jane," she ordered as she started to idly play with the power button for the PC. I unzipped the uniform and let it fall around my ankles before stepping out of it and picking it up, laying it onto the nearest chair. After taking a stance with my feet slightly apart and my arms hanging loose at my sides, I then released my bladder muscles and, as I had many times in the past, pissed in my pants... only this time the pee didn't flow through the material and fall to the ground; this time it was trapped by the rubber causing the material to expand out like a balloon leaving a swollen bubble of urine slopping about around my cock which was already swelling now that it had completed that half of its lifetime task. I must have been smiling for Mistress Angel asked if I had enjoyed that; I replied in the affirmative. Upon hearing this, she approached me and gently placed one hand on the stretched rubber before starting to lightly squeeze. Inside the panties, the sensation of the poiss being forced back and forth over my prick was heavenly and I closed my eyes and gasped aloud. For a moment or two longer, she continued with her play... and then abruptly took her hand away. "Oh, no," she snapped, "No reward for you, you little slut. Not yet, anyway - you have to earn your releases. Now, go to the bathroom and get cleaned up. Make sure you hose down your private parts and put on your normal panties that you'll find up there. Don't bother putting on the dress, come in just your undergarments. Clean the bathroom then meet me down here again. You have twenty minutes - don't be late!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.