Millenium Bug - Cover

Millenium Bug

Copyright© 2000 by El Gato

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - In a future where the men are few and the world is populated by women because of a deadly virus, love is precious.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

The next week went by fairly quickly, with a minor flurry of reporters trying to get more information when the news of Mei Li's pregnancy was reported. True to her word, the mention of my future son being an heir to the throne of China was a short by-line in the original article by the reporter I had talked to. It just didn't keep it from being a major topic in the rest of the news. I had Maria send her some flowers with a thank-you note. President Smith delivered an address to a joint session, outlining her intentions to enter into an agreement with the Chinese to safeguard and honor the wishes of any Chinese heir upon time of his majority. Several esteemed congresswomen voiced support, saying this would help draw our two countries closer. Senator Hollman was the only voice to recommend caution, stating the complexities of international diplomacy should be examined before entering into any foreign agreement.

I received another crystal from the Empress, along with the copy of the contract she had signed and sealed. I shared this information with Steve across a shared link. The three factions were once again divided, and the military had pledged unconditional support to the Empress. Two of the factions were demanding to send their tutors to teach any heir, the third holding out for any heir to be raised in China. With the military now solidly behind her, the Empress no longer had any worries about being forced to accede to the demands to bring any heir home to China. She was negotiating with them, but remained firm that the final decision was hers when the good of China was at stake.

There was a polite inquiry about the possibility of accepting a household servant, a servant that would double as bodyguard for Mei Li. Steve felt it wasn't necessary, but it would give assurance to the Empress for Mei Li's safety to accept. He also recommended returning to training twice a week to keep my selfdefense skills sharp. I acquiesced to return to the dojo once a week, and use the pistol range in the basement at home once a week. Steve smiled, and agreed that would do fine.

Maria checked on the offices in Sacramento and San Diego, the changes seemed to have gone smoothly. She made the arrangements for my first informal rounds to inspect a few collection centers on the west coast. I would leave next week for Seattle, then head south making two or more stops per day. At some stops I would pose as a client leaving a sample as required to fulfill my duty. To conceal my identity, I was letting my beard grow. I would also wear contacts, and use a temporary dye on my hair. The ruse was completed by identity cards bearing the information of an assumed identity. These documents were genuine, thanks to Secretary Madeline and Steve.

At home, my research was progressing nicely. Mei Li was a very willing subject, being pregnant seemed to increase her sexual desire; but had little effect on her flavor. I decided it was far too soon to discontinue gathering data, much to her delight.

The night before I began my trip, Laura arranged a quiet evening for us. We ate a light dinner, then went into the living room and settled down to watch a movie. Laura lay on the couch with her head in my lap. Mei Li snuggled close, her legs folded under and her arm around my shoulders.

As the movie unfolded, it became clear my wives weren't interested in watching it. Laura was fondling me through my slacks, and then nuzzled my growing erection as she hugged my leg. Mei Li hugged her breast against my arm, softly kissing my shoulder and neck as she molded her softness against me. Mei Li shifted, pulling me to lean back against her, as Laura began to undo my slacks.

"I love you, Robert." Mei Li breathed into my ear, her hand working to unbutton my shirt. "Being without you this next week will be difficult. Your very presence makes us happy, to be parted brings sorrow."

Laura looked up at me as she coaxed my slacks over my hips. "I love you, Robert. You were my first, my only. Time serves only to confirm my love for you. My all is yours, my body, my mind." My slacks removed, she cradled my firming erection in her hand. "You are my Lord and Master, I exist to please you." The pleasure of her mouth enveloped me, her eyes locked on mine. Her hands now removing her own clothing.

Mei Li finished opening my shirt, and began caressing me from my abdomen to my chest. "We both love you, with no reservations, Robert." She kissed my neck, and whispered in my ear. "I pledge myself wholly to you, my love. I am yours, and yours alone to possess for as long as I live. My body, my mind, all is freely given to the man I love." She hugged me tightly, crushing her breasts against my back. My mind whirling with her and Laura's words, the feelings of lust and love coalescent with the pleasure I felt. "I live to please you, my love."

Laura released me from her mouth, and rose slightly to turn and throw a comforter open on the floor behind her. She lay back, beckoning me to her naked and open form as Mei Li encouraged me from behind. I slipped to the floor, moving between her thighs to press myself against her sex while I kissed her deeply, her hands stroking my neck. I could hear the rustle of clothes being removed behind me as I kissed my way down Laura's body, stopping to suckle her breasts to points of arousal.

I felt Mei Li kneel beside me, slightly behind, as I began to move across Laura's abdomen. Mei Li began kissing my back, her hand lightly stroking my ass. When I started to feast at Laura's flower, Mei Li shifted to be able to fondle my balls as well as kneading and caressing my ass. It was hard to concentrate with the sensory overload I was being subjected to, but I focused on the taste of Laura, and brought my skill to bear.

It was only a few moments later that Laura moaned, her hips rising as she began to quake. I thrust my tongue within her as far as possible, pulsing to counterpoint her contractions. Mei Li moved over me, her nipples raking across my back. "Make love to her, Robert. Fill her, she aches for you."

Laura lifted her legs and reached down to guide me into her as I crawled up her body. Her sheath was very wet, and I glided into her fully in one motion. I began to move within her slowly, savoring the soft pillows of her breasts against my chest moving with each thrust. I tilted my pelvis to drag my cock across her clit as I pulled out, and to thrust across the top of her vagina as I entered her. As aroused as I was, I wouldn't last long. I wanted Laura to come with me.

Mei Li was continuing to caress my back and buttocks as I made love to Laura. Soon Laura let out a small gasp as her knees jerked wider and towards her shoulders, trying to get me deeper as she climaxed. Her orgasm pushed me over the edge; I thrust twice deeply as I felt Mei Li quickly reach between my legs to grasp my balls just as I came in Laura. The sensations washed over me as I closed my eyes, the pleasure almost too intense.

I opened my eyes to see Laura smiling up at me, and then she 'hugged' my still hard cock with her pussy and smiled even wider. I kissed her lightly on the lips and said, "I love you." Then I raised my head. "I love you both."

I pulled out of Laura, and rolled onto my back. The glimpse of Mei Li was a snapshot of hunger and lust. Raising my head, I was just in time to see Mei Li plunge me into her mouth, her eyes closed as if savoring her first meal after a long fast.

I dropped my head back. "Oh, God!" The pleasure was exquisite, and my erection returned with a vengeance. I quickly looked at Laura, her face showing both surprise and excitement.

Mei Li pulled off me, turned around and got on all fours, her knees spread wide. As I moved toward her, she dropped her shoulders to the floor, further opening herself to me. Grasping her cheeks, I pulled them apart and plunged my tongue into her sex. I could smell almonds, the scent of our favorite lube. Moving up to her rosette, I tasted the almonds as I rimmed her. "Yes!" I heard her gasp when my tongue penetrated.

I felt Laura move up next to me. "Take her. She wants you inside her. She is ready for you, now."

Rising to my knees, I placed my cock at Mei Li's pussy and thrust home. Her body shook with her first orgasm as I began to move within her. She raised her head and moaned, I could feel her sheath pulsing around me as she came again.

Laura moved up behind me, moving with me in rhythm as I took Mei Li. She put her arms around my chest; in her hand was a small bottle of lube. "You know she's clean. I saw you taste her. Take her, Robert. Fuck her ass." I moaned. "We know you want to. She's ready for you."

I took the lube, and let some drop onto her pucker. I thrust my thumb gently into her to help insure she was ready, she was. Slowing my motion, I finally pulled out and moved up to her anus. I squeezed more lube onto the head of my cock, and then gently pushed into her. The tight band constricted around my cock, then relaxed. I moved forward, impaling her on my manhood. When my pubic hair ground against her ass, she moaned as she came again. The heat inside her ass stoked my own fires, and I began to move within her. Mei Li was moaning and shaking almost constantly, one orgasm building upon another.

I felt Laura move slightly, and her hand searched out my own pucker, teasing it in circles. My cock twitched, my second release of the night rising quickly. I heard a growl start low in my chest, my vision blurred as I came thrusting deep within Mei Li. Finally, I gasped from the release and began to move back.

Mei Li reached back to keep me from pulling out of her. She pushed back, sitting upright while keeping me embedded in her ass. "It feels so good to give you this pleasure, my love. I never dreamed it could be this way." She twisted around to kiss me. "Thank you, my husband, for loving me."

Laura sandwiched me from the rear, hugging me close. "We both love you, Robert. You make us so happy, and we want you to know how much we love you, but sometime words just won't do." She kissed my neck.

We moved to the large master shower, and cleaned up. I tried to help wash both of them, but was kept distracted by the other each time I did. Drying off was more mass confusion for me, but they seemed to move in perfect concert with each other. Finally, I was guided to the master bed and made to sit. Laura and Mei Li knelt side by side in front of me, each taking a hand.

Laura spoke first. "Robert, Mei Li and I have been talking. I've come to know her as well as any person can in the short time we've been together." She looked at Mei Li. "In the future, I will come to understand and love her even more." She looked back at me. "Not as YOU love her, but as an important part of both of our lives. In the past, it was just we two. My feelings of trepidation about letting anyone else into our lives are well known to you. I even insisted that OUR marriage bed be only for me." She smiled. "That part of me that objected to sharing you this way hasn't died, but is much quieter now. Mei Li has joined us here on more than the one occasion I had insisted upon, and I can't be jealous of the honest love she shows us. Yes Robert, I do mean both of us."

Laura turned to Mei Li. "She has shown me that another woman in your life doesn't subtract from the love you feel for me, it gives me someone I too can love." She reached out for Mei Li's free hand, and then turned to me. "We both love you without reservation. How can I feel any reservation about her if this is true? When we add others to our lives, that's when and not if, I will also come to love them; but Mei Li will always hold a special place in my heart. The gift she has given me, showing me I have nothing to fear, is beyond price. I will always be your first love, and you will always be the only man I ever love. Our lives are forever entwined."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.