Millenium Bug - Cover

Millenium Bug

Copyright© 2000 by El Gato

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - In a future where the men are few and the world is populated by women because of a deadly virus, love is precious.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Sunday was a day of rest for all of us. We fed on the leftovers from the party, lounged around the den reading and listening to music. It was a time to rest and recharge for the week to come.

We talked about plans for the nursery, babysitters (would we need one?), college for Mei Li, and other mundane things. It felt like a family, and I basked in the feeling, drawing pride and strength from it.

Mei Li called her Grandmother that evening, letting her know of the positive test results. The empress was greatly pleased, and wanted to talk to me. Mei Li said her goodbyes before leaving the room.

"Thank you for making my favorite granddaughter so very happy. She is so happy to be with child, with your child, that she hasn't completely considered what it means." Here she paused, waiting for my reaction. I could tell from the vid that she was studying my face.

"I am honored to speak with the dowager Empress, and glad she shares her wisdom with me." I made a small bow to her. "I have considered that any son born would be a potential future ruler of China. Is this what you wish to speak of?"

The Empress gave a wry smile. "Yes. The word of your union and pending blessed event may well cause you unwanted trouble." Now her smile faded into a frown. "I would like to help, but fear other political considerations must be taken into account."

"I have the opportunity to speak with Madeline tomorrow, I will mention your concern to her. Would you like to speak with her or the President about this?"

"Yes, I will ask our Ambassador to make the arrangements for a formal talk. However an informal conversation at an earlier time would be welcome." Her smile was back. "I have something else to tell you. I have decided to make you an honorary Chinese citizen, and have given you a new Chinese name. In China, you will be known as Xue Rongbao."

I bowed to her, once again. "Thank you, honored grandmother."

"I will send a package to you in the diplomatic pouch to be delivered by courier. After you have read it, please explain to Mei Li my concerns." She bowed, slightly. "Thank you, again, for making an old woman happy. Goodbye for now."

"Goodbye, honored grandmother."

Oh, boy. I had hoped that particular problem wouldn't surface until after the birth. Long after the birth, that is.

That night I got to find out what a pregnant woman tastes like. Mei Li still had a delicate bouquet of jasmine underlying her musk, her taste as sweet as ever.

While I tasted of her nectar, Mei Li asked me; "Well, my love, how do I taste? Do I please your palate?"

I mmmm'd and continued to delve within her before giving a reply. "I can't tell. More in-depth research is needed before a hypothesis is formulated." I flicked the flat of my tongue across her pearl; she fell back as she inhaled sharply. "Then much more data must be amassed and studied before a theory is reached." I returned to gathering data.

"Oh. Uhmm." I could hear her lick her lips. "I am your very willing subject, my love."

Her breathing became deeper, with little catches as I continued to drink of her. I cradled the twin orbs of her ass as she arched her body, raising her sex to my tongue. Her body lightly shook; I could feel the pulsing of her inner passage upon my deep-thrust oral digit. I slowly lowered her to the bed as her pleasure reached the end of its course. Placing her ankles on my shoulders, I rose above her, her body bent beneath me. I placed my cock at her welcoming passage, and thrust home.

"Yes!" she breathed when I was fully within, her eyes rolled back in her head as she came again.

Moving with long, slow strokes, her pussy rippled around me as I deeply stirred her sex. Mei Li had other ideas.

"Harder! Use me, my love! I feel so wanton, your cock filling me so deeply!" I immediately thrust hard and deep, quickening my pace.

"Oh!"

"Yes!"

"Oh!"

"Fuck me!"

"My love!"

"Ooohhhh!" Her voice rose to a quiet scream, as her entire body quaked with a non-stop massive orgasm. Her talk and tightly grasping pussy soon had me near the brink. I pounded into her deeply a few more times, then ground myself into her hard as I could, spending myself deep within her. Mei Li gasped as I came, her pleasure rising to another plateau.

I slowly lowered her legs, and lay gently upon her. She placed her arms around me, kissing me softly, the tenderness in contrast to the fierce coupling we had done. I grew only slightly softer within her, languorous in the comfort of her welcoming body.

Finally my tumescence receded, and we disengaged from each other to retreat to the bath to clean each other of our sweat. Our caresses were tender, speaking of the deep love we felt for each other. We returned to bed, and holding each other fell into the arms of Morpheus.

The next morning I arranged a conference call with Madeline, Steve, and myself. Over a secure vid-link I informed the Secretary of State that Skya had been very contrite, and would assist us in keeping an eye on Senator Hollman's activities. After sending a copy of the information that Steve had obtained, I asked Madeline for a favor; and launched into an explanation of the concerns of the Dowager Empress. Steve insisted on being part of any meetings since he was in charge of my security. Madeline agreed, and promised to set up an informal conference call within the next few days. A more formal state meeting would take longer. We said our thank- yous and good-byes, then I separated the connection with Madeline.

Steve looked concerned. "Robert, just what kind of 'political considerations' was the Empress talking about? Did she say?"

"No. I'm hopeful the courier will bring us an answer to that question. When it arrives I'll give you a call. OK?" He still didn't look happy.

"Yes. I just don't like the possibilities on this one. It may just be my suspicious nature, but I just don't like it." He took a deep breath, and sighed loudly. "Any information you can give me would help me build a more complete picture."

"I know, Steve." I smiled at my friend. "You've taught me well. The only real power is information. When the package arrives, you will be called immediately."

Placated to some extent, he chuckled. "Old habits, Robert. Old habits."

"Those 'old habits' have kept us safe, my friend. I don't care what the rest of them say, *you* are the most valuable member of the group. And no argument." I grinned. "We don't have time for that old discussion, not today."

"Alright, old friend. But it doesn't change what the rest of us think. I'm going to send out some feelers, and see if I can get some more information about both Hollman and the Chinese. Let me know the instant that courier arrives, though."

"The information will be in your hands as soon as it gets to mine. I'll talk to you soon. Bye for now."

The rest of the day was filled with simple routine; the only exception was a phone call from the reporter I had met on the plane. She wanted to verify the rumor that Mei Li was pregnant. I had Marie pass her call through, this time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.