Millenium Bug - Cover

Millenium Bug

Copyright© 2000 by El Gato

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - In a future where the men are few and the world is populated by women because of a deadly virus, love is precious.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

The next couple of days flew by. Preparations for my trip to Sacramento, the party for my employees on Saturday, and the regular paperwork of my job kept me busy. Steven also sent me an addendum that was very interesting. I spent two more nights with Mei Li, making love to forget the tensions of the day.

Thursday afternoon Steven arrived with the other members of his task force. I had worked with Sven Jacobsen and Uri Otten before, but there were two others I had not. Steven introduced me to Niklas Heikkenen and August Laine, and then we went into my office to plan.

Steven started the meeting, "As you know, we have an individual that has been selling information. Since this person belongs to Roberts' organization, he wants to handle this 'in-house'." He passed out packets of information. "Skya Blue is the Chief Facilitator for the Sacramento area. She was appointed as a political payoff to a certain Senator for support of the Presidents' proposal limiting distribution of genetic material from the 1% to the U.S. only. It seems that Senator Hollman doesn't completely support the President in this, and is trying to stir things up." Steve motioned to me. "Robert."

"What I intend to do is this. We will wait for Skya Blue in her office, and confront her with what we know about her activities. With your assistance, she will be 'persuaded' to write a confession linking her and Senator Hollman to the money trail that Steven has uncovered." The group nodded. "I will turn this information over to Madeline to present to the President. Hopefully, they will put it to good use." More nods. "In any event, Sacramento will have a new Chief Facilitator on Friday night."

We covered a few more details, and then drove out to the airport. The flight out to Sacramento was thankfully smooth. We drove to a hotel close by the Sacramento offices, and turned in after an early dinner. Friday morning found us waiting in Skya Blues' office.

Skya looked like a deer in the headlights when she opened the door to her office and spotted me sitting in her chair.

"Come in and have a seat." I motioned to the chair across from me.

She visibly composed herself, but I could feel her tension. "Hello, Mr. Sifrsen. To what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?" she moved to sit in the chair. Steven and the others were seated around the office behind her.

"I'll get to that in a moment." I keyed the intercom for her secretary. "Kim, this is Robert Sifrsen, I'm in a meeting with Ms. Blue for the rest of the morning. Please hold all calls, and cancel any appointments she may have."

There was a brief pause, "Y-yes, Mr. Sifrsen."

I could feel the link from the others as I began to work on Skya Blue, "Now, down to business." I picked up Stevens' report. "You seem to have been busy beyond you normal duties as Chief Facilitator, Ms. Blue. However, selling information to promote your political views isn't what you were hired to do for me." I felt her anxiety level rise, and pushed her fear and guilt up even higher.

"What do you mean? Are you accusing me of something?" There were a few beads of sweat forming on her forehead.

"I have no need to accuse you, Ms. Blue. I have the proof right here in front of me." I spread the documents out on her desk between us. "Bank records, phone records, recordings of phone conversations." I saw her start to object. "Keep in mind that all phone calls in my facilities are recorded. Or did you think what you erased were the only copies?" She visibly shrank, and I started to push her with thoughts of 'I'm caught', 'I need to come clean', and 'Do the right thing'. "Your home was also bugged after we found out about this." I added 'Hollman will just let me take the fall, I can't do that' to the thoughts being bombarded into her brain.

"Yes, we know about Senator Hollmans' involvement, and her plans to take over my business. Know this, no matter what else happens, your time here is finished."

She was gripping the armrests on the chair. "What do you plan on doing with this information?"

"At this moment, that depends on you." She became motionless, listening to me intently, and to the voice in her head. "This information will be turned over to Secretary Madeline with my recommendations. Either I will recommend you be sent to a penal prison," She gasped, thinking of this option. "Or I will recommend to not proceed against you due to your cooperation with us today." The voice started saying 'cooperate!'; 'cooperate!'.

"I can't go to a penal prison!" She shuddered. "I'll cooperate. What do you want me to do?"

The next couple of hours were spent by Skya Blue writing out the details of her involvement with Senator Hollman, and the plan to discredit the President. During this time, I planted attitudes and suggestions that would make her support the position that President Smith had taken concerning the 1%. I kept reinforcing these attitudes until I was certain the change in her was permanent. She would go back to Senator Hollman, but would keep quiet and listen; and report to us. Her cover story was that she had learned all she could, and had tendered her resignation to go on to 'greener pastures'.

When Skya had finished packing her personal belongings and left, I could feel the support of the group I had brought withdrawn. It felt like a balloon being deflated, leaving me slightly dizzy. Then, only Steven remained supporting me.

I could hear Steven, "Thanks for your help, gentlemen." Then to me, "How do you feel, Robert? Can I get you something to drink?" Steven had helped me through this before.

The rest of the team left to take commercial flights home. Steve stayed behind to lend me support; I was going to need it.

"Uh, yeah. Just some coffee, I think. I'll be OK in a second." The room was slowly stopping its rotation. "I still have to inform her replacement before I can leave." I handed Steve Skya's confession. "Who will get copies, Steve?"

Steve grinned at me, "Madeline, President Smith, you, and myself. Probably one copy for the archives, too."

"I hope that's the end of this." But I wasn't confident it was.

Maria had given me the folders of two potential replacements for Skya, and I spent the next four hours interviewing them. I promoted a matronly woman that had been head of the San Diego office, Irene Burgkhart. Now I would need a replacement for her. I asked her to suggest her own replacement; she agreed to send her recommendations to me over the weekend.

On the flight home I could feel Steve lending me his strength. Of all of us, he has the most strength, but his only 'gift' is to be able to support others with it. His other talents make him the most valuable to all of us, however. On more than one occasion his intelligence contacts have given us information we needed to survive.

Laura and Mei Li met us as we deplaned. "Hello my beautiful wives." They stepped forward into my embrace, Laura smiling, but Mei Li looked worried. I heard Steve ask, "Have you got him?" then everything went gray. There was motion and light surrounding me for a time, and then I passed out.

I awoke to find myself surrounded. Laura was on my right, her right leg across my thigh, and her arm across my chest. Mei Li was on my left, her left leg across my thigh, her head on my shoulder, her left hand grasping my soft penis. Both women were softly snoring. Morning was still several hours away, so I drifted back to sleep.

"Wake up, Robert."

I heard Laura's voice, but something was tickling my balls.

"Wake up, Robert. You don't want to sleep through the party, and I think you'll enjoy your wake-up call." Laura was speaking softly in my ear, her hand caressing my chest.

The tickling was back at my balls, and then I felt a soft breath on my manhood just before it was engulfed in a hot wetness. I moaned when the sensations fully hit me.

Laura let out a low chuckle, "I think that got his attention."

I heard (and felt!) Mei Li giggled.

Then Laura was again speaking softly in my ear. "Good morning, lover. I wanted to wake you, but lost the coin toss. Enjoy."

Laura laid her head on my shoulder, and kissed my cheek softly as her hand continued to caress up and down my torso. Mei Li was softly sucking, her tongue moving across the sensitive area below the crown of my penis; causing me to harden fully. I felt her cup my testicles as she began to move on me, forcing more of my hardness into her mouth. I felt the head enter her throat, and then Mei Li hummed as she popped the sensitive head in and out of the tight confines, her tongue working on the shaft.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.