Millenium Bug - Cover

Millenium Bug

Copyright© 2000 by El Gato

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - In a future where the men are few and the world is populated by women because of a deadly virus, love is precious.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

I was awakened the next morning by Mei Li gently shaking me. "Wake, my husband. Now is the time." She was kneeling on my side of the bed, speaking in an excited whisper.

I released Laura, and rolled to face Mei Li, "Morning. Time?" Laura was coming awake behind me.

"Time, my husband. I am fertile." I couldn't see her blush, but could sense it.

Laura woke up at that, and sat up. "Fertile? You're ovulating?" She was pushing me to get out of bed. "Get up, Robert. Go wash, quickly."

I washed and used the bathroom, and returned minutes later. The table lamp beside the bed showed Mei Li clutching an odd shaped pillow to her chest, sitting next to a nervous Laura on the bed. I smiled at my wives, "O.K., what's the plan?"

Laura spoke first, "I always thought I would be the one to have your child. Through the years, I kept hope that it would finally happen, but grew to know it wasn't my lot to be the mother of your children. Mei Li has offered me a gift, but you need to agree, love. She wants me to be with you when your first child, OUR first child, is conceived. It is my wish our child be conceived in this bed, but will leave if you wish me to."

"Stay, sweetheart." Both women looked at each other, then beamed at me. "Uhm, shouldn't I be doing something, though?"

Both women blushed prettily; Laura got up and moved to the other side, while Mei Li moved back onto the bed. Laura placed Mei Li's head in her lap, while Mei Li placed the wedge-shaped pillow under her hips, raising her sex upwards. "Come to me, my husband." She beckoned to me.

I crawled between her outstretched legs, kissing the insides of her thighs, and stopped at her gates; inhaling her aroma. My fingers gently pried her labia apart, exposing her glistening sex. I softly kissed, then licked her opening from bottom to top; circling the hard nub of her clit with the tip of my tongue. I placed my mouth over her, and drank of her, just a taste; before I again laved her hard pearl. She moaned, her hips twitching each time my tongue found its mark.

Mei Li lifted my head, "Please. Enter me my husband. Give me your child."

As I moved up her body, she placed her ankles on my shoulders, spreading herself open for my assault. Then she grasped my rampant cock and placed it at the entrance to her sex, pulling me forward. Both women were intent on the joining as I slowly and steadily entered her hot depths. I started moving, slowly, gently, deeply within her tightly clasping sheath; feeling her cervix on each stroke. Mei Li reached up behind her and clasped Laura's forearms, but looked steadfastly at me as I made love to her. I increased pace and watched as her nipples hardened, the areola crinkled, her flush of desire beginning to deepen.

I looked at our joining, watching the flesh of her inner lips clasping my cock as it withdrew, turning white with the pressure I could see as well as feel on me each time I plunged into her. Her hips rolled slightly, thrusting up to meet me each time. I could feel my excitement rise as I watched Mei Li's eyes dilate until her whites were almost obliterated by her desire. She changed her angle slightly, and the friction was wonderful. I moaned and narrowed my eyes, trying to center on the sensations of this moment.

I grasped her thighs, and pulled firmly into her, using long strokes; deeply stirring her with each movement of my hips. I could feel her orgasm pulsing around me, her cervix caressing the head of my penis when I was fully in her depths. My eyes narrowed to slits as I plunged a final time and released my seed, her hard ring stroking me as my orgasm streamed into her womb. As my orgasm continued, I could see Mei Li tighten her grip on Laura's arms. I could feel her pussy stroking, milking me for the life-giving essence she so desired.

When I started to calm down, Mei Li pulled her feet down to rest on my thighs, my still-hard penis keeping my spend bottled up inside her. As I softened, she moved her feet next to her ass; keeping her pubis elevated on the pillow.

Mei Li was looking at me, I could see the glow in her eyes, "I can feel it. You have given me a son." She squeezed Laura's arms, "Our son."

I leaned forward, and kissed her lightly, never looking from her deep eyes. As I pulled back, I could see Laura softly crying. I clasped her hands where they held Mei Li's, "Are you OK?"

Laura snuffled, but smiled. "I love you both. I just am so happy!" She looked at Mei Li, and then at me, "You need to get up, and go in to work. I'll stay here and hold Mei Li for a while."

I kissed them both, and rose to get ready for work.

In the office, Maria gave me a sheath of paperwork. "No rest for the weary?" Maria just grinned at me, and shooed me to my desk.

In the middle of the afternoon, I got a call from Steven. Everything was set for a trip to Sacramento on Thursday night. Skya Blue would have a surprise visit on Friday morning. Friday night I would have her replacement up to speed, and the 'leak' would be plugged. Or so I hoped.

A little after the call from Steve I left one of my 'samples'. Actually, Cassandra came to collect it from me. Cassie is a very tall brunette, with small breasts; but her nipples are extraordinary. They seem to be in a perpetual state of arousal, jutting over æ of an inch from her areola. Either that, or she's always horny around me. Cassie entered my office, stripping off her smock and blouse, then pushed me back from the desk and sat on my lap facing me. She stuck her right nipple in my mouth and reached down to free my cock. I switched to her other nipple while she began to stroke my building tumescence. When she judged I was hard, she pushed back, dropped to her knees and engulfed my erection with her mouth. I watched her head bob up and down in my lap, and then closed my eyes to just feel the sensations she was producing. Cassie sensed the pending eruption, and pulled her talented mouth off me just in time to catch the first ejaculation in a collection jar. When I was finished, she licked the last little drop from my softening member, and tucked me away with a little pat on the 'head' for good measure. Rising, she took the sample and strode to the office door; grabbing her clothes as she went. Then she turned, winked, and blew me a kiss. All of this without either of us saying a word.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.