Millenium Bug - Cover

Millenium Bug

Copyright© 2000 by El Gato

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - In a future where the men are few and the world is populated by women because of a deadly virus, love is precious.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

The sky was just beginning to lighten when I awoke. Mei Li was laying to my left, her right hand on my thigh. I listened to her soft breathing, and watched her breasts rise and fall in time. Gently I began to fondle her soft breasts, watching her nipples crinkle at my touch. She murmured in her sleep, but did not wake. I rolled to my side, softly kissed her cheek, and began to suckle gently at her breasts. Her eyes fluttered, and a soft moan escaped her lips, while I moved further down her body. I drank in her pungently pleasing aroma and tasted the essence of her sex, lightly running my tongue around her lips. As her labia engorged, I began dipping into her well, lapping her nectar like a man just arrived from the desert. Mei Li awoke, and began stroking my hair as I feasted upon her sex. Using my finger, I began probing her wetness, fucking her slowly with my hand as my mouth and tongue caressed her lips and clit. Her hips began to thrust towards my mouth, and I concentrated on her clit. It was a hard nubbin against my tongue, and I began to suck harder on it while flicking faster with the tip. I placed my other hand beneath her ass when her sex rose, and held her against my mouth. With her body shaking, she moaned loudly as she reached the crest, and crossed over. I slowly lowered her down, following with my lips gently kissing her labia as she came down from her orgasm.

I rose and took Mei Li in my arms, "Good morning, lover."

She kissed me and shyly smiled, "Good morning, Husband. That is the most wonderful way to awaken." She kissed me, again.

"Yes, it is the best way to awaken. Held and loved by someone that loves you." I smiled a mischievous smile; "The sex is pretty good, too." She punched me lightly. "Let's go take a shower. How 'bout it?"

We rose, and walked hand in hand to the shower. We used soft bath sponges, and lovingly washed each other. I had Mei Li turn away from me, and began to wash her lustrous hair. After washing, I put conditioner in and began to comb out any tangles.

After rinsing her hair, Mei Li turned to me and put her arms around me. "Thank you. That was wonderful." She then started kissing her way down my chest.

Pulling her back up, I tilted her face to mine, "You don't have to do that. There is no 'quid pro quo' in this family."

She smiled seductively, "It's not 'quid pro quo' if I want your cock in my mouth, is it? What if I just want to suck you until your semen fills my mouth that I may taste of you? What if all I want is the PLEASURE of feeling your cock swell and pulse as your come flows across my tongue?" She started kissing her way down, again.

Her words had fired my libido, and my cock was standing at attention. I gasped, "Oh, Mei Li!" as her mouth surrounded me.

She sucked slowly up and down the shaft, then pulled away, "I love the power I have over you when I do this." She licked the sensitive head, "I can make you come quickly." And she devoured my penis, humming and sucking strongly. Her tongue was washing the sensitive frenulum, then the shaft, as the head moved into her throat. I wasn't going to last long. Mei Li pulled back; again, "I can prolong your pleasure, and mine." She licked me like a lollipop, then softly sucked me back into her mouth, the pleasure there; but not insistent. "But for now, I think I want you to come for me." She rose only briefly, and then was back on me with a vengeance. I endured only a short moment, then roared my release as her mouth insisted I succumb to her.

I pulled her up into my embrace, kissing her with passion, tasting myself on her lips. "My wonderful lover, my wife."

We dressed and left the cabin to go to breakfast. The food was just as I remembered, delicious and plentiful. After breakfast we headed to one of the many gyms to work off some of the calories. I was the only male in the gym, and several women were watching me. I tried to make it clear by staying close to Mei Li, just 'who' I was with. It was a pleasure watching her body as she worked out, the gymsuit showing off her shape to great advantage.

After our workout we went up onto the fantail deck. They had a trap shooting area, and I wanted to do some shooting. They gave us the safety lecture, and we signed the waiver forms. I selected an over-and-under twelve gauge for myself and a sixteen- gauge automatic for Mei Li. At the firing line, Mei Li soon decided that she didn't really like shooting trap, and surrendered her weapon to the attendant. The shooting had drawn a small crowd, and I decided to show off a little.

"Can I shoot some doubles?" I asked the safety officer.

Nodding her assent, she signaled the house to set up doubles. After thirty doubles with only a single miss, I'd had enough. As I handed the attendant my weapon, a smattering of applause broke out. I smiled and bowed to the crowd.

As we wandered back looking for a lunch buffet, I noticed Mei Li was introspective. "Penny for your thoughts." I asked.

She smiled at me, "You have many talents that I know nothing about, husband. In China we are required to learn to use a weapon, but your file said nothing of this about you."

I chuckled, "That makes me feel more secure. Not 'everything' is in that file you read. Remember where I was born and raised, though. In a small farming community most of the boys learned to shoot and hunt, so I'm no exception. Unless you count the fact that I'm very good at it. I don't hunt anymore, no time, no need, and no desire. I do keep my eye by target shooting, and have a range built at the house. Underground. It doubles as a shelter, if ever we need one. But I don't think Albuquerque has tornadoes, and really never think we'll need it."

By this time we had reached our dining room, and went through the line. It was going to be hard to keep from getting fat on this trip! After lunch we went back to our suite to take a short nap.

When I awoke, Mei Li was on her side, watching me. I pulled her to me, and we slowly made love. We softly kissed and held, savoring the nearness and feelings of love as we slaked our passions with each other's body. We moved slowly, taking the time to bask in the sensual atmosphere surrounding us. When release came, the climax was mutual, and satisfying for both.

Holding each other in the afterglow, I was softly stroking her face. "Is the reality of being with me anything like what you were expecting?"

She kissed my hand, "Being with you is so much better than any dream, my words cannot express how happy I am."

The vid rang some time later, a reminder of dinner at the Captains' table. We showered and dressed, I wore a suit and tie; Mei Li wore a blue backless cocktail dress that fit her form like a second skin. It was cut with a plunging neckline, and stopped just above her knees. She wore a single drop pearl necklace with matching earrings, cream-colored heels and a clutch purse completed her ensemble. She looked very sexy, and when I told her so, her nipples hardened visibly.

We met the Captain that night, he was from Scandinavia, and had been at sea all his adult life. We talked about what life was like in our countries, before and after The Bug. It was a dinner filled with polite but interesting conversation. As the meal was ending, the Captain asked if Mei Li and I would join him again on our last night aboard. We were honored to join him, of course.

After dinner Mei Li and I went to one of the Jazz Clubs and danced. Watching her body move in that sexy dress, then holding her next to me during the slower numbers kept me aroused. Thank goodness I had decided to wear briefs instead of boxers. That helped keep things 'under control' to some extent, and my jacket helped to hide my erection from prying eyes.

When we got back to our suite, Mei Li helped me undress, then grasped the hem of her dress and lifted it over her head. She pushed me back onto the bed, crawled on top of me, then reaching between us impaled herself on my erection.

I watched her eyes as she slowly rose and fell on my hardness. A smoldering fire could be seen within, the desire I felt matched by her own. I could feel the muscles of her vagina clasping me, her wetness and heat giving a wonderful friction to her motions. Periodically she would stop with me deep within her, rocking her pelvis. At these times I could feel the hard bump of her cervix rubbing against the glans of my penis, while her clit rubbed my pubic bone. I softly held her breasts in my hands as she rode me, the hard points of her nipples softly rubbing my palms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.