Millenium Bug - Cover

Millenium Bug

Copyright© 2000 by El Gato

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - In a future where the men are few and the world is populated by women because of a deadly virus, love is precious.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

It was a wonderful dream. I was holding a soft, sexy woman in my arms. She was gently caressing my face, making soft cooing sounds that relaxed me and deepened my state of arousal. The dream shifted, and she was teasing my nipples with her tongue; while her hands stroked my stomach and sides. I felt hot warmth envelop my cock and balls, then a cooling breath raised goose bumps up and down my body. Distantly I heard someone calling to me; "Wake up, lover. Wake up for me." My awareness slowly returned, and I saw the familiar shape of Laura; her hair cascading across my thighs as she held and sucked on my hardness.

She removed her mouth from me, but stroked me slowly with her hand; "Good morning, lover. I'd forgotten how fun it is to wake you up this way."

I moaned as she resumed her oral ministrations. She removed her hand, and slowly worked my cock into her throat. I could feel her swallowing, the rippling of her throat caressing and squeezing tightly on the head of my meat. She lifted slightly, and used her tongue to lathe the frenulum of my cock; pushing the head against the soft roof of her mouth. I tried to remain still and let Laura work her magic on my cock, but it was getting more difficult to keep my hips still. Laura took me into her throat, again; swallowing deeply. I was close, now; very close. I saw the smile in her eyes as she sensed what she was doing to me, and then my eyes rolled back in my head as I started to come. She took the first of my offering with me lodged deeply in her throat, her swallowing causing my orgasm to intensify. She pulled the head back to the back of her mouth, while her tongue swirled under the head; gently pushing the sensitive glans against the soft palate of her mouth. She sucked and swallowed, all this combining to a very intense pleasure; but not to the point of discomfort. My spasms ceased, and Laura kept me inside her; sucking gently and purring contentedly. When I was flaccid, she released me; and moved to look in my satiated face.

I found my voice; "God, woman! What you do to me!"

She kissed me softly; "Just wanted to wake you like I did when we were first married. I love you, Robert."

"I love you, too. You continue to amaze me after twenty years, you know that?" I softly stroked her hair. "Anything I can do to 'amaze' you?" She hugged me close, and gently shook her head 'no'.

"Just hold me. Love me."

The alarm intruded into the moment, I reached over and turned it off. "Time to get 'up' for real, I guess." I pulled her up, and kissed her while holding her close.

We got up, and while I went to take a morning shower; Laura went to the kitchen to start coffee and breakfast.

Mei Li was at the breakfast table drinking tea when I entered the kitchen. "Good morning, sweetheart."

"Good morning, husband. I slept well, how was your night?"

"It was very restful and relaxing. My wake-up call was wonderful, too." Mei Li smiled, and I heard Laura softly laugh, at this.

"We're having bacon, ham, gravy, eggs, and biscuits for breakfast." Laura said. "I want you fueled up for the flight, and for your first day on the cruise ship."

I laughed; "If memory serves me, food won't be a worry on the cruise ship! Keeping from gaining twenty pounds could be a concern, though. Which cruise did you book us on?"

Laura brought the food to the table; "Ten days and nine nights in the Caribbean. Two stops along the coast of Mexico. Our agent was able to get you a luxury suite, too."

We sat down and feasted on one of Laura's 'country' breakfasts. I was definitely 'fueled up' when I finished eating.

"Breakfast was wonderful, Laura." Mei Li had enjoyed breakfast as much as I.

"Thank you, Mei Li. I have some practice, and enjoy cooking for those I love." Laura took both our hands; "I want to thank you for reminding me how exciting love can be when it is still new. You bring back memories that have great joy associated with them. I thank you, and hope you also make such memories for yourself."

"You are most welcome. Being here with a loving family is a memory I will always cherish. May I help clean up? I wasn't much help cooking."

"Sure, but just take the dishes to the sink; you need to catch a plane this morning. Have you finished getting ready for your honeymoon?" I noticed a conspiratorial wink went with this last statement.

"I'm all packed, and have just one last detail to take care of to be ready."

"O.K. I've already packed Robert's suitcases for him, so he's ready. Robert, do you want me to take you to Cutter's?"

"Actually, I thought we would take the TR8 to the airport. It seemed like the perfect way to start a trip to the sunny Caribbean."

Laura beamed; "That's great! Put the top down and cruise before going on a cruise! It is perfect. Let's get started."

Breakfast was cleared away, and I went to put my luggage into the car; and put the top down. I went back into the house, and met Laura and Mei Li bringing her luggage. Mei Li had changed into a pair of tan shorts with a white T-shirt. Her long black hair was pulled into a single ponytail. I loaded her luggage, and turned to Laura.

"I think we're ready. I left Maria instructions on having a party at the house when we get back. It will be fun having everyone over again, and there are some new faces that haven't had a party with us. Not to mention we have something to celebrate." I hugged Mei Li as I said this. I pulled Laura to me with my free arm, and kissed her soundly. "Don't work too hard while I'm away having fun. We will be back before you know it."

Mei Li released me, and embraced Laura; kissing her cheek. "Thank you for all you have done. My honeymoon will be just perfect, thanks to your help."

Laura hugged her back; "Just have fun, and try to get SOME sleep. You have the rest of your life with us, remember."

Laura shooed us to the car, and waved as I pulled out of the garage.

It was a beautiful sunny drive, and Cutter's had the plane ready when we arrived. I loaded the luggage, and Mei Li got in the co-pilot seat. She squirmed a little as we taxied out, and I asked if she was nervous. She shook her head 'no', and we took off. The flight to Florida was smooth; the weather was perfect for flying. A limo met us on arrival, and the driver loaded our suitcases while I saw to the jet. We had some champagne on the drive to the dock, and I toasted to our love and happiness. Mei Li asked questions about Florida, and I answered as best I could. We arrived at the ship, and I tipped the driver after she put our luggage on a carrier. I presented our tickets/passports to the pursers mate, and made arrangements for our luggage. As I followed Mei Li up the gangplank, I noticed her movements were stiff a little; not her usual graceful gait. But then, I was probably imagining things.

The suite was extraordinary. A balcony ran the length of the windows, a Jacuzzi bath/shower, huge round bed, wet bar; and other comforts were present. Mei Li was delighted. Our luggage arrived, and we spent a few minutes putting clothes away. There was a knock at the door, and I went to answer it. A bellhop handed me a note, and left without waiting for a tip. The 'note' was an invitation to the Captains Table the next night.

I showed this to Mei Li; "Is this usual?" she asked me.

"Not completely. People on their honeymoon generally get a 'turn' at the Captains Table, but not an invitation like this."

Just then the ships horn sounded, and we moved to the balcony to watch the ship leave it's mooring to be pulled out of the harbor. Shortly, the vidphone rang in our suite. I answered, and was greeted by our Cruise Coordinator. She let me know where to find the ships schedules for all the activities available on board, and reminded us dinner was at 6 P.M. I thanked her, and signed off. Mei Li looked over the attractions, and I suggested we go look at some of what the ship had to offer. We looked at several theatres, dance clubs, gyms, and by the time we had finished; it was time for dinner.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.