Millenium Bug - Cover

Millenium Bug

Copyright© 2000 by El Gato

Chapter 2: First Wife

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: First Wife - In a future where the men are few and the world is populated by women because of a deadly virus, love is precious.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

The flight into D.C. was routinely boring, except for the company of my 'new' wife. I learned a little about her childhood, and what she wants out of her life. Now to be 'our' life. Her greatest desire is to be a mother, and to raise a happy family. I asked about her education, and she already was well on the way to a degree in accounting. I promised she would be able to continue her studies to completion. (Dumb, barefoot; and pregnant is not my ideal woman.)

After talking for a few hours, I pulled out my laptop. Time to check on the next few days itinerary. It would be difficult, but I could shuffle my schedule around enough to give Mei Li a surprise honeymoon. I spent the rest of the twelve-hour flight working on business to stay awake. Mei Li chatted with one of the under secretaries, and one of the ever-present reporters. Excusing myself, I caught the reporters' attention; and she followed.

"Anything she says stays off the record, unless cleared by my office. Do you understand?"

She nodded her assent; "I'm trying to get some biographical info for the piece going out about your wedding. If she is as 'real' as she seems, it will be a pleasure putting this story together. After all, I'm used to dealing with politicians."

I relaxed some, and smiled, "Thanks, I'm just a little protective of 'family'; if you can understand that."

"It will be my pleasure."

Returning to my seat, I finished the memos and all the rest of business' necessities.

When we landed, there was the obligatory press conference. Same boring questions from the same boring reporters. When it was over, we were met by the limo I had arranged. Forty minutes later, we were in a suite overlooking the Potomac.

"I love flying, but hate long flights. How are you holding up, Mei Li?"

"Tired, but so excited to be in another country! When will we be arriving at our home?"

'Our home', I thrilled to hear her say that. "I generally stay up a few extra hours after a long flight to try to get back on 'local' time. How about taking a bath, eating a light supper; and going to bed?"

"Going to bed? What about staying up a few hours?"

"I said nothing about 'sleep', just about 'bed'." Mei Li blushed as I leered at her. "I do need to make a few vid calls, though." I pulled her close and gently kissed her. "Would you unpack for tonight while I call Laura?"

She gently hugged me; "It would be my pleasure."

Mei Li busied herself with the suitcases while I called Laura. In a few moments, she was on the line. "Hi lover. How was the flight?"

"Boring, except for Mei Li; and I got most of next weeks business reports done. We will sleep here tonight, and fly out in the morning."

"Sleep? On your honeymoon? Not very romantic, Robert." She teased.

"Actually, I was thinking about a honeymoon for Mei Li. Do you think you could... ?"

Laura interrupted, "I've already been making arrangements to have your work covered, and how about this? I booked a nice suite on a cruise ship in the Bahamas, just for the two of you. It leaves Miami on Friday. That's in four days."

"That sounds great, but just for Mei Li and I? What about you?"

"I'll be fine. It wouldn't do for me to go on her honeymoon. It'd be like taking your mother along, you understand?"

"No, but I bow to your judgement. How about booking a second cruise in two months for all three of us? We haven't been on a cruise in a long time."

"Twist my arm when you get here, and I'll do it. Now, let me talk to Mei Li; please."

"I don't know about that, you told secrets the last time I let you two talk."

Laura laughed, "I hope you were pleased. That girl so wants to make you happy, and so do I."

"Thanks, love. I'll go get her so you can 'girl-talk' some. I'll see you tomorrow around noon. Bye."

Mei Li was finished setting out clothes for tomorrow, and I told her Laura wanted to talk to her. Smiling she said, "O.K." and went to the other room to use the vidphone. I used the time to get out of my jacket and use the bathroom. No Jacuzzi tub here, just a shower/tub; and two sinks.

Mei Li came in as I was finishing washing my face. "Husband, would you like me to order dinner from room service?"

"Actually, I know a little place not far from here. How about a little walk before dinner?"

"That sounds wonderful. I was getting a little claustrophobic from all this."

"Great. Let's go right now." I grabbed my jacket, and we walked to the restaurant.

After a light dinner, we returned to the hotel. I was starting to feel the jetlag catching up to me, now.

When we got back up to our suite, Mei Li turned to me; "Let me undress you, husband." She gently took my hand and led me into the bedroom. Taking her time, she removed my tie; and everything from my pockets. Kneeling before me, she removed my shoes; and socks. Rising, she removed my jacket and neatly placed it on a chair. Every move was deliberate, and graceful. Soon I stood naked before her. She took me by the hand, and led me to the shower. Turning to me, she stood back and remover her dress; letting it fall to the floor. After pulling me into the shower, she adjusted the water; and began to gently wash my chest. I reached for her, but she put up her hand; "Patience, husband." Her touch was firm on my skin, and soon I was clean. Following her lead, I washed her; briefly lingering on her snowy breasts. After we rinsed, Mei Li quickly wrapped herself in a towel; and gently dried me. Leading me to the bed, Mei Li had me lay face down. I heard her put something on her hands, and smelled sweet almonds. She crawled on top of me, spreading her legs outside of my waist. I could feel the heat of her pussy on my back, but then could only think of the feelings her hands gave me as she massaged the almond oil into my back and shoulders.

"That oil feels and smells wonderful. Can I use some on you?" I asked.

"Sshh. Relax. Yesterday was for me, today is for you. Just relax and enjoy my touch." Mei Li whispered.

Her hands worked wonders on my skin. I moaned when she moved from my back, and started at my ass working down my legs. When she was done with my back, I rolled over at her touch. She again placed her legs outside my waist, and my cock stirred from feeling her heat. After working the oil into my chest and shoulders, she moved to my head facing my feet; and placed my head in her lap. Ever so gently, she started caressing my face; and lightly massaged my neck. She was softly singing, and soon I was lost in sleep.

I was floating on a cloud. There was nothing but the sensation of floating and flying, then I could feel a soft sucking at my cock. The pleasure was slowly building, more with each passing moment. I looked down, and saw a nymph with jet-black hair embedded on my hardness. The pleasure grew, and I moaned; then opened my eyes to see Mei Li gently riding me. The dawn was breaking outside, and I could see a gleam in her dark eyes as she watched me.

"Hello, my husband. Come for me. I want to feel your hot seed inside me."

I reached up to cup her soft breasts, and felt her cunt muscles rippling around my hard cock as she moved up and down. She reached behind her and cupped my balls, squeezing gently; "Come for me." As I came, my eyes rolled back in my head as I felt the blast of my cum hit her cervix. She softly squeezed and rode me until I couldn't cum anymore. Then she lay gently on my chest, and kissed my neck.

As I regained my senses, I turned and kissed her; "Good morning, lover. I could get used to your wake-up calls."

She gently squeezed my softening member with her pussy, "I love the feel of you inside me, and in my arms; husband." Her eyes were glowing.

I gamely flexed my softening cock, "When I'm inside you, don't you think you can at least call me 'Bob'?" I teased.

"Yes, husband. I will call you 'Bob' when you are inside me."She laughed, and I slipped out of her; bringing a deluge of our juices pouring onto me.

"Time to clean up, I think."

The shower was crowded, but fun. After we dried each other, and got dressed; I called down to reserve a table for breakfast. Another vid-call to the airport to confirm the jet would be ready, and one final call to arrange for a car to pick us up with our luggage. Mei Li was ready, and we went down to breakfast. After eating, I asked the concierge to send a bellhop to our room for the luggage. We were in the room less than five minutes when the bellhop arrived. "Please take our luggage to the front desk. We will be down in a few minutes." I handed her a generous tip, and smiled. She took the tip, and very efficiently loaded up our luggage on the rack. Mei Li was through in the bathroom, and I took my turn.

Coming out of the bathroom, I asked Mei Li, "Are you ready to go home, and meet Laura? Face to face, that is?"

"Yes, husband. I am anxious to meet and learn more about her." she took my arm as we headed for the door.

The front desk was ready for us when we got there, and called for our car as I settled the bill. The trip to the airport was thankfully brief; traffic can be bad in D.C., sometimes. I guided the driver to the hanger where my plane was sitting. I helped the driver unload the luggage, then opened the plane; and helped Mei Li inside.

I sat her in the first passenger seat, "Wait here, I've got to load our luggage." I smiled at her confusion; "I'll be right back, sweetheart." After loading the luggage, I did a pre-flight check; and boarded the plane. Taking Mei Li's hand, I led her to the cockpit; and sat her in the co-pilots seat.

While I was getting out my checklist Mei Li turned to me, "I didn't know you were a pilot. How long have you been flying?"

I motioned for her to buckle her belt, "Good to know I still have a few secrets." I grinned. "I've been flying the Lear for seven years, now. Before that, I had a Mooney; but I like the Lear Jet better." Working on the pre-flight, I continued. "I told you I like flying. I have my jet and multi ratings, and prefer to fly myself whenever possible. I keep that info out of my bio's to help keep people from worrying about me too much."Finishing the checklist, I started the engines. I helped Mei Li put on the headset, and showed her what buttons to not touch. After contacting the tower, I confirmed the flight plan; and taxied out. After take-off, I climbed to my assigned altitude; and set the autopilot.

"The flight should take about six hours, and we will arrive close to lunchtime, mountain time. How do you like Mexican food?" I asked.

"I have never tried it. The most foreign food I've had is a hamburger and fries from McDonald's."

I laughed, "We will have to correct that. Actually, we will be having 'New Mexican' food. It's more like 'home cooking', than the Tex-Mex food most people are familiar with. If you want anything to drink, or need to use the bathroom; there is a small kitchen and bathroom in back."

The rest of the flight was routine, and we filled the time with more talk getting to know each other better. Before I started my descent into Albuquerque, I placed a call to Laura. "Hi babe. We're about forty minutes from landing, any plans for lunch; yet?"

"How does Garduno's sound?", she asked.

"Sounds great. We will be starved when we get there. Meet us at the hanger?"

"I'll see you there. Bye, lover."

"Bye, babe."

I landed, and taxied to the hanger. The people from Cutter Flying Service were waiting to take the plane into the hangar after servicing it. Laura was waiting by the hangar door with the car. I shut off the engines, and did a short post flight checklist. Laura was waiting when the plane door was opened.

I came down the short steps and hugged her to me. "Hi lover. Glad to be home." Turning to where Mei Li was coming down the steps, "Meet Mei Li." Laura extricated herself from me, went to the bottom of the steps; and hugged Mei Li in greeting.

"I am glad to meet you, and welcome. Are you ready for lunch?" Laura asked as she stepped back.

Mei Li came down the rest of the way. "I am pleased to finally meet you. Lunch sounds good, I am a little hungry."

Looking at the two of them, I was struck by the differences. Laura was the typical midwestern girl. At 5'11" she towered over Mei Li's 5'2" inches. Where Mei Li had the long dark lustrous hair, Laura was sun blonde cut to just above her shoulders. Both had slim builds, but Laura had much larger breasts; 38D to be precise. The twenty-year difference in age could only be seen in Laura's eyes, and then only if you looked closely. Both were healthy and active, with athletic hips and thighs. Walking behind them to the car, I almost forgot about the luggage.

"Pop the trunk, and I'll get the luggage." Laura got in the car, Mei Li came back to help. I gave her two small suitcases, and grabbed a heavy trunk to carry.

Laura had the car started, and was laughing. "You're going to spoil him, make him think he's important or something; if you keep rushing to help him all the time." Mei Li looked aghast at Laura. "Don't worry, I used to be so bad when we were first married; I'd cut up his food for him. I still do, sometimes."Laura was looking at me with love in her eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.