Millenium Bug - Cover

Millenium Bug

Copyright© 2000 by El Gato

Chapter 1: China Girl

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: China Girl - In a future where the men are few and the world is populated by women because of a deadly virus, love is precious.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

This meeting seemed to be going very well. The Secretary of State had gotten all the concessions she wanted without giving up anything I deemed important. I was still concerned about what the President had said to me before we left, though.

"Mr. Sifrsen, I want to thank you for you cooperation in these negotiations. Secretary Madeline tells me your presence and help is invaluable in making these negotiations a success." For a small woman, the President carried a presence that was still intimidating.

"Thank you, Madam President. I will do my best to help our people."

But I hadn't done anything to help, really. And why was my presence at the table again this year supposed to be "invaluable"? Especially since I wasn't allowed to come to China last year after the kidnapping scare? I had presented the requirements needed to insure monitoring of the treaty by my company, and to safeguard the shipments of sperm to the Chinese who desperately needed it. It was all accepted without any argument, which was unusual for the Chinese.

The meeting was closing, and all parties had signed the agreement. After the press took their pictures and vids, Secretary Madeline approached me; and rushed me to her limo.

"Thanks again, Bob; for coming with us to these meetings. Your presence here insured my success."

"It was my pleasure to be here, Nancy; but I can't see how my being here was such a big help. Any one of my staff could have done what I did here today."

"Actually, you being here is the only reason we were so successful. You see, I'm afraid you haven't been given the whole picture. I made some 'under the table' deals before we came to China, and you were part of it."

I looked at her with an obvious worried face, and she went on before I could react.

"The Dowager Empress expressed a wish to talk to you, and I told her that would be possible."

"The Empress!?! What does she want with me?" I was impressed, and more than a little worried.

"Now Robert, you know you have been a great help to your country; but you still have only one wife."

"I still have time enough for that..." I argued.

She cut me off. "I understand your feelings in the matter, but listen to me. You MUST take another wife to stop the critics from saying the President is giving you special consideration. Before you say it, I know it's a lie; but listen to what I have to say."

I shut my open mouth, and looked at her; waiting to hear the rest of this.

"The Empress has proposed a marriage of state between our countries. She has a granddaughter that is of age, and I have set it up for you to marry her. I know it's more than a little out of line..."

"That's an understatement!" I said.

"... but your sense of duty to the country should let you do this. It will also put both the President, not to mention the country; and myself greatly in your debt. We are approaching the Empress' compound, and I hope you will not disappoint me or the Empress."

We were admitted into the compound, and I got out of the limo in a daze. A young Chinese girl bowed to me, and escorted me through several doors to a quiet room with European furniture. Then she bowed again, and left me to my thoughts. A few moments later, the Dowager Empress entered; escorted by several guards with briefcases. The guards opened the briefcases on the low table, and I saw very sophisticated surveillance detection equipment inside.

"Do you care to inspect?" one of them said to me. I nodded no. They then proceeded to do a fast but thorough sweep of the small room. "Clean." The same guard said as she bowed to the Empress.

"I guess palace politics is alive and well." I thought to myself, as the guards left the room.

The Empress took notice of my presence, and I bowed to her out of respect.

"Thank you for coming, even though I know you had no idea of what was done to get you here."

"I am honored to be in your presence, Empress." I bowed again.

She smiled and walked over to a low couch, motioning for me to sit down. As I went to the couch, she turned and removed the outer robes of office; she was wearing western garb underneath.

"Now that protocol is satisfied, let me sit and talk with you in plain speech." I nodded. "Secretary Madeline has probably just told you why you are here, and you are a little surprised; I'm sure."

"Yes, I am." I said.

"Let me tell you a little about what caused me to do this. My youngest daughter, who was my favorite; died in childbirth. She gave birth to a little girl, whom I have raised from an infant. She is the favorite of an old woman, and I would do all to make her happy. But even the Empress cannot ensure the lottery."

The lottery was how Chinese women were selected to be mothers. It was scrupulously honest. I nodded my assent.

"My granddaughter told me she wouldn't be happy with a winning lottery number, and what she really wanted was to be a wife and mother. She was seventeen when you came to China last, and she met you during your tour of the old palace. She researched all she could about your history, your likes and dislikes; and learned to speak English."

I spoke Chinese, as well as six other languages; but was impressed.

"When she found you liked the old customs of Japan, she learned all of them that she could. She approached me after eight months, and told me of her desires. At first I refused, but I couldn't bear to see her so unhappy; and relented. When you didn't attend last years meeting, she was devastated. I explained about the tourist kidnapping in one of the provinces, and she determined that you would come this year. My little granddaughter convinced me to help her. I gave her access to intelligence files on you, and hired an investigator to learn more. I know that you are a member of the 'One percent', and hope this will be passed on to my great-grandchildren."

The look of shock on my face must have been evident. I thought only members of the 'One Percent' even knew of our existence.

The Empress continued. "Don't worry, this secret will remain secret. I have taken steps to keep it so." I shuddered to think of what steps. "While my little princess was growing up, I told her stories of the brave American AVG that came to help China fight the Japanese. So I am part to blame for her liking you. After reading about what kind of man you are, I know you will be a good husband for Mei Li. I also know that you won't be coerced, even with both China and the U.S. trying to make you marry. To do so is to be a fool. I will ask you to meet Mei Li, and not rush to judgement. She is a wonderful girl, and is the pride of an old woman. I ask you to consider making this old woman happy by making her little girl happy." As she said this last, The Empress bowed to me.

"I would be pleased to meet Mei Li, and talk with her. There will be no rush to judgement on my part, you have my word on it."

The Empress got up and beamed at me a radiant smile. "Please wait here. I will send Mei Li in to talk with you." She then left the room, after putting on her outer robes.

Shortly a young woman entered wearing a kimono, and traditional Japanese makeup. Her face was down, but what I could see was beautiful. Her hair was a lustrous black, and was held up by decorative sticks. I rose to greet her as she approached, and we both bowed.

"I am pleased to meet you, Mei Li."

"I am forever grateful you agreed to meet me, honorable sir."

"Please sit with me, so I may talk with you. And call me Robert, or Bob if you prefer."

She smiled as she sat. "Thank you, Bob. I'm a little nervous finally meeting you, but have dreamed of doing this for the last two years." She was taking little looks into my face as she spoke.

"Have you really?"

"Yes, it has been all I could think of after meeting you on that tour of the old palace. You must think me some immature little girl, but seeing your gentle eyes made me want to be with you."

"Thank you, I don't think you a little girl; and am flattered by your compliment. Do you truly desire to be my wife? You hardly even know me."

"In my dreams I have come to know you. I watched all the vids of when you were here, and when you open a new collection center. I've read all the information about you and your country that my grandmother could give me, but you are right. I won't truly know you until we have been together for some time, but I trust your eyes; and my grandmother's intuition. May I ask, do you like my dress?"

"Yes, but it isn't very practical. I do like the old Japanese style; it comes from watching old movies when I was growing up. I even studied bukido and aikido when I was younger. The dress is very beautiful, and you look wonderful in it. I will tell you this of myself, I care for the comfort and well being of those I am close to; and little surprises like this make my day brighter. You understand I am already married to a woman who is twenty years your senior?"

"Yes, I have seen pictures of her. She is very beautiful. I am sad that you have no children, though. It is my dream to have your children, and to be a loving wife and mother for you. If you will have me, I will pledge my body and life to you. You will have my complete loyalty, forever."

"Thank you for your kind words, but we have loved each other for twenty years. There is nothing to be sad about. She is my partner, and helpmeet in all that I do. I don't want anyone around me that is a servant. My wife's opinion and knowledge have guided me, and helped make me what I am today. If you pledge yourself to me, it will not be as a servant. In some ways, I am old fashioned. I believe that the husband is the head of the family, and will have the final word on all matters; when needed. Reason and logic can persuade me if presented by someone whom I trust, however. Is this part of your dream?"

"To have a husband that is strong enough to both listen, and make decisions is part of my dream. You are also a beautiful man, handsome and well spoken. I hope you find me beautiful, too." She pulled a large envelope out of her kimono, and handed it to me with a smile. "This traditional dress is beautiful, but it doesn't show much. I had some photos taken so you could see what I look like."

I opened the envelope, and took out the photos. They were professionally done, and showed her in various poses. When I came to the one of her in a bikini slightly bent at the waist, looking back over her shoulder; I whistled. "You could be a model, you are so beautiful." She has the ageless beauty some oriental women have, and had an athletic body that was pleasing to the eye. Five foot tall, B-cup breasts, willowy waist, firm but sexy ass; and well-toned legs completed the package.

She was probably blushing behind the makeup. "Thank you. It pleases me you find my appearance attractive. I have also saved myself for my husband. For you, if you will have me." At this she looked down and bowed to me again.

I reached out and touched her chin to raise her face up. "I will have you, and you will have me. For how long..." I shrugged my shoulders, "You may not have me for very long, you know."

She looked at me in alarm. "Why do you say this?"

I grinned at her. "Because my first wife is going to kill me when we get home, Mei Li."

She laughed, "Don't worry, I will protect you."

"Don't sound so confident, you don't know Laura like I do. But seriously, I think you will grow to like her. It is my desire we all come to love each other, if this is possible."

"I am certain her love for you will help her accept me. I will respect her as first wife, and rely on her knowledge and strength for guidance." She then got up. "I will tell my grandmother. She will be very happy for us both." I got up, and we bowed to each other. "Please wait here. Grandmother wishes to speak to you one final time before we leave." Then she swished out the door, the silken kimono rustling as she moved.

The Empress returned with Mei Li, and we again sat on the couch. "Thank you for making an old woman happy." Mei Li beamed at her as she spoke, the admiration and love visible in her eyes. "Your President sent papers with Secretary Madeline for you and Mei Li. We don't have time for a traditional Chinese wedding, but I also have papers for you." She took the papers out of her sleeve, and unrolled them on the table. Then she took a seal from her other sleeve, and pressed the seal to the papers. After the ink dried, she rolled them up and handed them to me. "Here is the royal proclamation of your wedding. You now have a new bride. I congratulate you, and wish you both many years of happiness."

I bowed and accepted the papers. "Thank you, er... grandmother. I will do my best to make Mei Li happy." The old woman looked at me with eyes bright as stars, and got up and left. My head was spinning again with the suddenness of it all.

The door opened and a guard asked, "Are you ready to go, sir? We have a car packed with some clothes for Mei Li, and the gifts will be sent to your embassy." 'Did he say gifts?' I thought to myself. I turned to Mei Li; "Do you want to change before we go?" She took my arm in an excited grip and nodded 'no'. "Then we are ready to leave, now. Will you show us the way?" The guard smiled, and extended an arm; pointing the way.

We were escorted out the same way I came in. All in all, this has been a strange experience.

On the ride back to the hotel Mei Li sat close to me and I put my arm around my bride. Her scent was warm jasmine and oranges. When we arrived, Secretary Madeline's assistant was waiting for us. "I'm supposed to take you both to Nancy's room when you arrive." She hustled us to the elevator while the limo was unloaded. We passed the Secret Service agents and went right in. Nancy took one look at Mei Li, and came over with arms wide open.

"Congratulations, Mrs. Sifrsen. May you have a long and happy life together." After hugging Mei Li, she turned and hugged me; and whispered in my ear. "Thank you, again. I owe you a great debt." Then kissed my cheek and said louder, "I have some papers for you both to sign. The President has arranged for Judge Sindy Garcia to join us by vid in thirty minutes. She will take your vows, I will witness here; and The President will witness from the Oval Office."

"Just how many people were in on this?" I was again wondering at the speed of this. "I'm already married by royal proclamation, too." Mei Li looked up at me and smiled.

Nancy chuckled "This was strictly on a 'need to know' basis. We thought you didn't need to know. Ya know?"

"Yeah, I probably would have been a very reluctant groom." I looked down at Mei Li "Thanks for setting this up, I now have a very beautiful bride to take home." Mei Li smiled back at me.

The entire delegation then came in and congratulated both of us. Mei Li answered questions about her life in China, and I was quizzed on how it felt to me married to my second wife. I explained we weren't quite married yet, but it felt good; so far. The time flew by, and soon we exchanged vows in front of the Chief Justice. I was told that my first wife had a vid link of the vows, and I could call her later. Nancy signed the license after witnessing Mei Li and myself sign. We were again congratulated, then were led to a reception in the ballroom. The reception line was mercifully brief, and we ate a buffet style dinner. The secret service agent assigned to me gave me a key to a suite where we had been moved. Time to go upstairs and make a vid call. I thanked everyone for their help, and Mei Li and I went to our room. It was a large suite with a lounge area, wet bar, Jacuzzi bath, and shower for two. Very nice. I asked Mei Li to wait in the bedroom while I made the vid-call to Laura. Time to face the music. When the connection went through, she had a big grin on her face. I was surprised, relieved, and confused.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.