Enslaved
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2000 by GeorgeB

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - She is a bored housewife that gets enslaved by her friends and taken advantage of.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

I slept most of Saturday much to the chagrin of Tom and the kids who were feeling a little housebound. I sent them out and to the beach for the day. I had so much to think about. There had been about one hundred men there on Friday. If their company, or them, had been charged a thousand dollars each then the total receipts were ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS. I really couldn't believe the math so I checked my figures again and came to the same conslusion. 'So who got all the money? Why did I, the star of the show get only ten thousand? And what about the little show upstairs with King the dog with the huge cock and knot, how much did they pay for that little exhibition?'

I had a lot of thinking to do over the weekend before I met with Josephine and went to the farm to rehearse(?) with Bruno and Max.

By Monday I had thought it all out and new that I was going to have to work at it to get my fair share of the proceeds. I also had figured out how to get them to realize that while I might be a slut bitch dog for MY stud Bruno, I could ruin things for them. I would demonstrate on Monday how much my value was to the business. Meanwhile on Sunday I suggested that we wander around the mall and see if there were any clothes that interested us. Tom and my son of course insisted on going into Earth World to see the nature stuff. I sent my daughter into Macy's and told her I would meet her in the woman's department in half an hour. As soon as she was out of sight I hurried over to the pierced ear stand and chatted with the woman operating the place. It cost me twenty-five dollars, but I was able to get what I wanted and then hurried into Macy's to join my daughter. We managed to pick out several t-shirts and a skirt that she liked. We also discussed whether she was getting to the age where she needed a training bra but I managed to redirect her thoughts onto a different subject. We met the men and decided to go out for a pizza and then to see the movie The Matrix. We enjoyed the pizza and my husband and the kids were entranced by the graphics used in the movie. I sat there thinking over my game plan for tomorrow. If this stuff I bought didn't work as I expected it too I wasn't sure I could bring it off, no matter how hard I tried.

When Monday rolled around I walked over to the vicarage and taking a deep breath to steady my nerves knocked on the door and was greeted by Josphine. We quickly stripped and moved to the bedroom where we were soon in a passionate embrace. Then right on cue she had me between her legs crying for me to tongue fuck her ass. I teased her for awhile until she was in a desparate state wanting me to make her cumm. Once I had her to the point where she was not in control of herself I would pause momentarily and ask her a question about the previous Friday. She would gasp out an answer and then demand that I continue, and then beg me to continue, until finally I had enough information to satisfy me and then I made her cumm three times quickly. She was near a point of exhaustion when I was finished. I moved up on the bed beside her and we took each other in our arms and gently kissed and had a brief entwined nap. I was getting impatient to get up to the farm to put my plan into motion.

On the drive up to the farm she told me that Roberto had scheduled performances for the next two weeks and then skip a week and then three more. She told me that they had arranged for me to be fucked three weeks out of each four for the next five months to meet his convention schedule. I knew that things had to be resolved today.

No sooner had we arrived than Bruno began to bark from his kennel which was out of sight.

"Bruno senses you're here," Priscilla commented, "I guess he wants his delayed fuck, after all he hasn't had you since last Friday. Do you want to fuck him now, or wait until after lunch. Of course, you can always get fucked now and then do it again later," She said with a slightly superior smirk on her face.

I could feel that I really wanted a good hard fuck from him and told her that I really wanted to have him both now and later. I also said that I needed to use the bathroom before we fucked so I got up and left them so she could go and get Max and then Bruno.

As soon as I entered the bathroom and closed the door, I whipped the little tube out of my purse and squeezing a little bit on my finger reached in and spread some of the ointment on my left nipple and then on my right. Then lifting my skirt I squeezed a considerably larger amount out and smeared it over my clit. I could feel it beginning to work as I returned to the table.

We went through the whole routine with Priscilla telling me to strip and then the honey being applied. I was told to "Sit" and finally "Down" and "Roll Over." I followed the commands faithfully and could feel the ointment beginning to work and smiled inwardly.

Max was brought out and I rolled over on my back and he came to me and we began th kissing and tongueing until he had extracted all the honey from my mouth. I guided him to my nipples from which he began to lick away the honey. I laid there perfectly still, not making a sound, while he cleaned them off. I could here the women murmuring, wondering what was wrong, why wasn't I responding to Max as I usually did with great passion and a lot of moaning and urging. Then he moved down to my cunt and repeated his usual routine. Again he got no response from me. All I did was lay there and spread my legs and make my cunt available to him. It seemed to take forever until he had his nose inside me and that is when I had to exert all my willpower to not respond. I could feel my face getting red, but I refused to respond to his tongueing.

By this time the women were getting quite anxious and talking to each other quite loudly asking, "What is happening?" "What's wrong?" Then Josephine ordered Priscilla to take Max away and get Bruno. "We know she can't resist Bruno's cock and knot." she said.

Priscilla clipped a leash to Max's collar and took that poor animal away before I could suck his cock and give him relief. The poor boy.

Priscilla returned with Bruno who was leaping around and already had a rampant cock. He was very impatient to get to me. I was ordered to all fours and made myself ready to be mounted. Unfortunately, I could feel that the numbness from the novocaine was wearing off and hoped that I had the strength to not respond to Bruno's cock fucking me; that I could let him drill his cock into me time after time until he came without making a sound or moving my body to thrust back at him. I felt terrible, I wanted him to fuck me so desperately that I could feel myself getting wet, but hoped that when they looked at me they would think it was only the spittle from Max's tongue.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.