Enslaved - Cover

Enslaved

Copyright© 2000 by GeorgeB

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - She is a bored housewife that gets enslaved by her friends and taken advantage of.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

Priscilla entered with Bruno. She kept him at the heel, much to his dissatisfaction. I could already see his hard and fully erect cock hanging below his belly and felt the quivers start in my stomach. Here he was MY stud and ready to please me, to fuck me silly with his beautiful big cock and lovely thick cock knot.

I could hardly lay still waiting for a command from Priscilla that would begin the second part of the performance; the part I really lusted for.

Priscilla stood at my feet, Bruno held on a tight leash even though he was desperate to be freed to get to me, and told me to "Sit." I did so, raising up so that my hands were on the pad and I was sitting on my legs. I could feel my juices streaming out of me in expectation of what was coming next.

"Up", she said, and then "Turn Around." I did and then I was facing away from her and Bruno.

She didn't say anything and I was quivering in anticipation of Bruno mounting me. Then she must have eased up on the leash because I felt Bruno's cold nose against my upper thigh and then his tongue licked me several times. She brought him around to my head and he licked my face and whimpered. He was just as frustrated by the delay as was I. Then she moved and reaching down unclipped his leash and she walked off the stage.

I turned my head to the side and down and my tongue licked out and caressed his cock for a moment and then he gave a quick short bark and moved behind me. I sensed him rising on his hind legs to mount me and then his weight was there on my hips and back and his hot cock was brushing against my thighs as he tried for insertion. I reached between my legs and grasped him and then rubbed the head of his cock across my wet swollen pussy lips several times and then moved him into position. He needed no further help; he could feel my hot, open, wet cunt waiting for him and he thrust home. His entire length slid into me and I groaned out with the pleasure I felt.

"OOOOOOOOOHHHyeeeeesssssssssBrrruuunnnnoooooFFFUUUCCCCKKKKKKMMMMMEEEEE." I screamed out. I wanted his beautiful cock so much, I wanted him to fuck me and show this crowd what a real slut bitch dog I was.

The crowd began to chatter and voice their enthusiasm. I heard men shouting out.

"Yes, Yes, FUCK HER, FUCK HER."

He began his strong humnping movements and I automatically began thrusting my hips back to meet him, murmuring encouragement to him to really fuck me hard and fast and deeper and deeper. I could feel him responding to my words and to the excitement of the crowd. His strokes really began to go deeper and then his knot was pounding against my fully engorged cunt lips and then he was forcing his knot inside. His thrusts became more forceful and then as he slid inside me I felt his cock head beating against my cervix and then he was again sliding into my womb. His cock head was spreading my womb open and his cock knot was rubbing back and forth over that incredibly sensitive spot inside my cunt and I was cummingg almost immediately and I knew that he would last long enough to give me two or three orgasms.

"OhhhhyeeesssssBruuunnnooooofuuuccckkmmeeeedeeepeerr thatsssss righhttt myyyyyyloooovvvveeeerrfffuuuucccckkkmmmmeeeeeFUUUUCCCCKKKKKMEEEEEEEEE."

The crowd was going wild they were raised to a level of lust as strong as my own and at that moment I felt like a star a big star yet still the bitch dog of my Bruno. I just wanted this to go on and on, and then I was cummmiiinnngggg and I screamed out my joy and then I screamed again and it seemed like this cummminnnggg would never end it just grew stronger and stronger. My whole body was shaking and trembling as my cunt muscles clasped and re-clasped his beautiful cock and he kept fucking and fucking me and then I don't remember anything for some time and when I came back to consciousness he was still fucking me and I returned to fucking back against his cock. I had never felt this before this wanting for it to go on and on and the cummiinnngggg never seemed to stop, it kept returning and returning until I felt him shooting his load of hot juices deep inside my womb behind my cervix and I felt like I wanted him to impregnate me. Then as he held me tight and I felt his cock pulsing inside me as he came and I began to calm down a little. The spasms in my body eased off and I felt so tired and so satisfied. I felt his legs around my body as they eased their grip and then he dropped off me to one side and then forced one of his legs over my back and we were stuck together, back to back. I knew what was about to happen. Each time his body moved to pull out of me that knot rubbed across that special spot and each time it happened I had another small climax. My body kept trembling with the thrill of it as the sweat fell off my body. My head was hanging down and I could see the drops of sweat falling off my nipples and then further down some of his cumm starting to ooze out of me and run down my thighs. I felt so fulfilled and satisfied. I wanted to fall down and sleep, contented, and well fucked, as they say. Finally, after some period of time, I felt Bruno's cock slip out of me and another round of applause and screams from the audience. I had been in such a state of mind that I hadn't heard what happened when we had both cumm. I had just heard an increase in the noise level but had not really been aware of what was happening. I could sense from the tone of the voices that they had been just as excited by my enthusiasm and love for his cock as they had been just from the sight of a woman being fucked by a dog.

The lights on the stage were turned off and I lay there for several minutes recovering from the passion of my fuck before I made a movement to rise and found that my legs were weak. Josephine came over and helped me to my feet. She just whispered words of approval and praise for my performance. She led me back to the small room where I had waited at the beginning of the evening. She helped me lay down and said rest awhile and then we'll clean you up before we go upstairs. I wasn't really paying to much attention to her words, I just wanted to lay down and remember how good Bruno's cock had felt fucking me while I recovered some of my energy.

I must have fallen asleep because I awakened when the light was turned on next to the bed. It was Gloria and she handed me a glass of something, saying "Here, drink this it will help you recover and get some energy back."

I started to sip and she said "No, drink it down fast and replenish the liquid you lost up there under those hot lights."

I took several big mouthfuls and felt the coolness in my mouth and then sliding down my throat. I finished that glassful quickly and then she handed me another. I drank most of that down and then started sipping the remainder. It had a peculiar flavor to it and when I asked Gloria about it she just commented that it was like "Gatorade" meant to give the body strength and vigor. I couldn't place the flavor but I seemed to remember it from someplace I just couldn't recollect where.

In just a few minutes I felt quite refreshed and even had the beginnings of a lusty feeling in my stomach. Gloria helped me remove the costume and into the shower where I cleaned myself off. When my hands moved between my legs I felt my body lurch with the beginning of desire. I brushed it off as just a feeling left over from that glorious fuck. My mind went to Bruno, and of course Max, and the pleasure I had received and given.

Gloria came into the bath area with my costume and told me to put it on. and handed me another glass of that delicious, reviving drink, whatever it was."

"Why? We are through for the evening." I asked, as I drank the whole glassful.

"Well," she replied, "The big bosses of the convention want to meet you and I know you don't want them see who you are in case they run into you somewhere. Incidentally, put this thong panty on so you retain a little modesty out there"

"Ok," I sighed, "But, is this necessary?"

"Well they really enjoyed this evening and it will really help Roberto to build his business." she said.

Well I donned the costume and she clipped the leash to my collar and led me out of the room. I was beginning to feel a bit lightheaded.

We walked up a flight of stairs and paused before a door.

"Let's keep up the picture of the evening." Gloria said. "Sit."

"Oh OK." I murmured, "It's fun anyway and I might as well play the bitch dog for them."

I dropped to a sit and then I rose up onto all fours and assumed a "Heel" postion as we entered the room. There were about ten men in there and another lighted padded area in the center of the room. There were rather luxurious leather chairs set up in a semicircle around perimeter of the pad.

Gloria led me around the room to each of the men and had me sit in front of each and then had them stroke my head and scratch me behind the ears Then she told me to lick their hands. By this time I was enjoying the situation and felt like a regular bitch and did as she ordered. Then she took me to the center of the pad and told me to "Sit" and then "Stay".

She reached down and ordering me to all fours she tied the leash to a metal hook sticking out of the middle of the pad. I tried to figure out what was going on but couldn't and just decided to continue in my role of a bitch for them. Actually, I could feel myself getting slightly aroused by what was happening. I noticed that Priscilla and Josephine were talking to Roberto and his partner and two of the Japanese men. From what I could distinguish from their words (what I could hear over the other conversation) they were discussing money. I wondered what that was all about as I stayed there on the pad on all fours. All I knew was that I could feel a need for cock building in my stomach and loins. I was glancing around at the gathering and then saw Priscilla walk behind me and out of the room. I wondered where she was going, but my attention wandered and I began to think about how good Bruno's cock had felt as he fucked me. I felt my hips begin to move a bit as I remembered the thrusting of his hips as he drove his cock into me. That was when it came to me I wanted to be fucked again. I reached down with one hand and started to rub my clit but Josephine walked over and told me to stop.

"If you have an itch down there we'll take care of it in a bit."

I wanted to scratch the itch so badly that I kept my eyes on her waiting for some sign that she understood my need fully. I was concentrating so fully upon her that I did not hear Priscilla re-enter the room. I did hear some strange sounds of scratching on the wooden floor of the room. Then Priscilla came into view and she was leading a huge dog. I knew at once it was the Grand Pyrenees that I had seen at her kennel but had never been introduced to. The big dog had been groomed and his side hair thinned out and cut in such a way that you could see his cock hanging down. He was huge and it was still in its hairy sheath. Despite myself and my feelings for Bruno I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to be fucked by that monster. I felt myself getting very wet the lust was building again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.