Enslaved - Cover

Enslaved

Copyright© 2000 by GeorgeB

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - She is a bored housewife that gets enslaved by her friends and taken advantage of.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

I dressed in my flowered summer frock. The blue very nicely matched the color of my eyes. As usual I had not put on either a bra or panties. It felt so good to be nude under that lite weight cotton dress. As I walked over to the vicarage I could feel my nipples hardening from the intense feel of their rubbing against the cotton fabric. When that sensation built in me I could not help but think of Bruno and the other dog which I now knew was named Max. I began to moisten between my legs and I could feel the dew on my upper thighs as they brushed against each other. As the swelling of my pussy lips increased my hips began to sway as I subconsciously' tried to bring myself to a climax. I had to shake my head to break out of the revery I felt myself dropping into. Here I was walking down the street thinking of having my cunt eaten and then fucked and if I wasn't careful I was going to walk right into an intersection and get clobbered by a car or truck.

When I arrived at Josephine's and knocked on the door I realized I was the first one there. Josephine was wearing a smock that came to just below her crotch. She hurried me inside and then into her bedroom stripping the smock off as she moved. I realized what was going to happen and glancing at her I thought to myself that she had a very attractive body; her hips were in proportion to her back and shoulders and there was no fat at the waist. She had reasonably long legs and they were slender but well formed in the thigh and calf. She turned and sat on the edge of the bed spreading her legs. "Come, Sit". I dropped to a sit position in front of her, responding reflexively.

"Come kiss me on the lips." I leaned forward and kissed her on the lips and our mouths opened and our tongues met and toyed with each other; our passions mounted. I felt myself getting much wetter than before.

"Take off your dress," she ordered.

I stripped quickly as she laid back on the bed and scooted up. Her arms opened and she beckoned me to come to her. I moved onto the bed and into her arms and then, our naked bodies held close, we kissed again and our hands moved over each others backs and then my mouth left hers and moved down to her breasts. I licked her breast and then her nipple before I took it into my mouth and began to suckle. My hand slid down her body and between her legs and found the hot wet center of her being.

"Ohhh Yessss," she murmured, "Bite my nipple, bite it, now suck on it."

I did as she wanted and found my lust rising. I pulled my mouth away from her tit and kissed her and then returned momentarily to her nipple and then my lips made their way down her body. My tongue probed her navel, and then continued down to her shaved pussy. By this time her hips were moving up and down in anticipation of what was to come. I shifted my body so that I was between her legs and my fingers found her cunt lips and softly spread them and my mouth engulfed her. My tongue licked up and down and then slid inside. I fucked her with my tongue for several minutes until she was muttering incoherently; she was filled with lust as was I. Then my tongue slid out and brushed back and forth over her clit once or twice which brought whimpers from her mouth. Her hands sought and found my head and directed my movements.

"Do what you did the other day. Lick my cunt... Lick my clit... Tongue my anus... Tongue my anus again."

I did what she wanted my tongue moving up and down wetting her entire crotch from her asshole to her clit with the juices of my mouth. Then I reached her anus and gently pressed the tip of my tongue against her brown spot and she cried out.

OhhhhhhhhhhhYesssssssssOhhhhhYessssOhhhhMyyyyyGodddddddYesssss."

I felt an aura of power sweep through me. For the first time I felt in control of events and in control of her. My tongue resumed its motions and I again returned and pressed it against her hot spot. This time I felt it relax a bit and I stopped and continued my licking of her pussy and tongueing inside her cunt.

"NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODOOOOOIIIIITTTTTTTTONGUEM... M,, MY ASSSSSS, Doooo Iiiitttttttt."

I smiled to myself as I returned to her anus and this timed I pressed harder and I felt her begin to spread open. I kept my tongue there applying the pressure firmly but not pressing any harder, just keeping her open a little as her hips thrashed about and her hands held my head trying to force me to go deeper.

"P... P... Pleeeaaaassseeee do it, fuck my ass with your tongue. Ohhhhhhhh GoddddPllleeeeaaaase."

I pushed into her a little further and then made my tongue shift pressure from side to side and then around her now widening opening. Then I withdrew and returned to her cunt. She kept pleading for me to do it to her. Finally I returned applying pressure with my tongue rolled tightly and it slid inside her ass. I moved my hand and as she had raised her hips to give me better access I pressed her legs back with one forearm and then slid two fingers into her soaking wet cunt. My tongue began an in and out motion as I slowly began to tongue fuck her ass. My fingers began to fuck her and I could feel the contractions of her cunt muscles as they clasped and unclasped my fingers in reponse to the rhythm of my tongue probing inside her. She was crying out her need for me to bring her to completion. It gave me the most awesome feeling of power, more than I had felt in a long time. I could sense that she was building up to a very strong climax so I quickly stopped and while she cried out for me to not stop I shifted position. Now as I returned to my ministrations, I slowly settled my cunt down on her face and waited to see her reaction. She mumbled "Nooo... Noooo." At that I slowed down my movements almost stopping and then she was crying out "DonnntttttStopppDonnnntttt." With that I lowered my cunt until it was resting on her lips and then momentarily stopped all action. She grunted in surrender and I felt her tongue move to my cunt and then my clit. I timed my actions on her with the rhythm of her tongue on me and as I gradually accelerated she responded in kind and then I heard her crying out, muttering with my cunt covering her face, "NowwwwwwwNowwwwwDOOOOOOOITTTTTTTTNOOOWWWWWWWWW."

I knew this was a surender of kinds and it resulted in my cummiinnggg quickly. Not a massive climax but a cumm nevertheless. I felt my cunt close on her tongue and my juices start to run. I continued tongue fucking her even though I knew she was cummminngg I wanted her to continue with her cumm and then repeat again and again.

"OhhhhhmmmyyyygodddddddI have never felt anything like that in my life, it was soo fantastic." she cried out as tears ran down her cheeks.

She grasped my body and turned me and then she was kissing my face and then her tongue found my mouth and finally she was sucking my tongue while she held my face in her hands. The taste of my own cumm was sweet as was the feeling of power.

When the others arrived we had washed and I had donned my dress and she had chosen a brightly colored dress. Her face was beaming as she ushered Mona, Gloria and Priscilla into the living room.

We chatted about a number of things as Josephine made coffee and served Danish pastries in the dining room. When she called us we all rose and took seats around the dining room table. The conversation continued on very mundane matters for another few minutes until Priscilla spoke up.

"Look, let's get down to why we are here with Joan today."

Josephine and the others were a little startled by her tone as was I. Then Priscilla continued. The tone of her voice was very strong and somewhat commanding as she spoke.

"Joan. you remember the other day when we had Roberto at the farm and then on the next day, the other guy. Incidentally, his name is Carlos. Their last names do not matter for now." she said, and then continued speaking.

"Roberto has an entertainment business in Ft. Lauderdale, Carlos is his Sales Manager. This business caters to conventions and to a number of corporate sales meetings. We have agreed that this Friday you and Bruno and Max will put on a special performance for about 100 Japanese men who are there on a convention. Don't even think about refusing to do this because we have a two hour tape that has been edited and put together of the good times you have had with the dogs and with Roberto and others. It has been professionaly edited so that you come across as a seasoned and professional dog slut. That tape will be sent to your family and your mother and father and in-laws unless you do exactly what you are told."

I sat their stunned. I had always known that there was a reason for what they were doing to me but I had never thought it would be this. I know my jaw was hanging open as I began a stuttering response.

"But... but... i... c c c can't... d d do t t that." I said as the tears streamed down my face, "w w what i i f I am r r recognized?"

'There is no chance of that with your costume. Even your husband wouldn't recognize you with the mask covering most of your face." she replied. "Now stop uour blubbering and realize you have no choice in this matter. This is really an audition to see how well the audience responds to this type show. If the response is good then you will be doing more of them. If you hesitate in any way then your access to Bruno and Max will be cut off right now. Would you like that to happen?"

"N n n ooo, no, you can't do that to me after all this."

"We can and will if you don't comply with our wishes." Gloria interjected.

"Now if you would like to see Bruno and Max today you had better accept that this is going to happen. I know that Bruno is waiting for you at the farm because I told him you were coming today and he got all excited in anticipation. His cock got so hard so fast that it is obvious that he considers you his bitch and knows your name and will throw you a really sensational fuck this afternoon." Priscilla said.

I couldn't help myself. I felt myself becoming stimulated at the thought of Bruno's cock hard and waiting for me. I finally acceded to them and said I would do it this Friday.

I had been driven to the farm everyday but today, Friday. Each time we arrived Priscilla let first Max and then Bruno loose and they had raced to get to me even before I had time to remove my clothes and put on the costume. On Wednesday and Thursday we had stayed at the farm long enough for Bruno to fuck me twice the first day and three times yesterday. It was amazing how quickly and anxiously he recovered from each fuck session. I couldn't believe that I could collapse on the grass after each fuck and then fifteen or twenty minutes later be wagging my tail trying to get him excited again. He really did not need much encouragement and I could not believe how I lusted for his hot big cock inside me and how I would throw my body back to meet his thrusts and vocally urge him to fuck me deeper and harder.

Josephine picked me up at six that evening and we drove down to Ft. Lauderdale in relative quiet, not saying much to each other. My stomach was fluttering with nerves trying to imagine what this was going to be like. Would I have the nerve to go through with it. Performing for Andre and then Roberto and his associate had been one thing but the thought of 100 men watching me get dog fucked would have been unimagineable a week ago, but here I was on my way to my first performance, my preview of things to come. Josephine said that Priscilla and Gloria were bringing the dogs down in a separate van because all of us travelling together might provoke the dogs too much.

"After all," Josephine commented, "Bruno gets a hardon as soon as he sees you now. We can't have him travelling with that big hard cock sticking out ready to fuck his bitch the whole time can we?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.