Enslaved - Cover

Enslaved

Copyright© 2000 by GeorgeB

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - She is a bored housewife that gets enslaved by her friends and taken advantage of.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

When I awakened the next morning I found the sheet under my crotch wet. The sodden mass was widespread. The only thing that could account for it was the possibility that I had either climaxed in my sleep, or, that I was so hot and horny that my pussy had leaked all night long.

As soon as everybody left the house I prepared myself to go to Mona's. This time when I moved around to the rear door, I found someone cleaning the pool. I glanced at him and saw this bearded, tanned muscular body and looking down at his crotch saw that it was well packed. If today was going to be a repeat of yesterday then it looked like there was going to be a lot of pleasure involved.

I knocked on the back door a couple of minutes early. Mona opened the door and smiled, "It looks like you finally understand what is expected of you. The only thing I don't understand is why you still have your clothes on. Strip. Now." I glanced at the young man and blushed slightly for this was a new spectator to my subservience then I quickly removed my clothes and stood there my arms at my sides. Mona introduced us.

"Joan, this is Darren. Darren, this is Joan and she is going to suck your cock dry this morning while you eat her pussy. she said, "Darren, I have heard good things about you and expect you to really make her cumm several times before you load her mouth with your juices. Do you think you can do that?"

"Yes Ma'm," he replied as he dropped the pool cleaner and began to move towards me as he slipped out of his clothes.

"I hope you don't mind if we women watch you play with her?"

My head snapped around and I saw not only Mona, but also Gloria, Paula and Josephine come out of the house with coffee mugs in their hands and sit on the patio.

"No Ma'm," Darren said, "I don't mind at all."

I took a good look at him and saw that he was quite a bit better endowed that Todd and thought to myself 'He's so big it is going to be difficult to give him a good suck'.

I laid back on the grass and he moved around me and sank to his knees placing his cock right over my face. I raised and spread my legs and felt him lean forward as I reached up and took his nice hard cock in my hand and pulled it down to my mouth from where it stood straight against his belly. I licked the head and slowly circled it with my tongue as I felt his warm breath against my already wet pussy. He repositioned his arms so that my legs were pinned between his arms and his chest. Then he used his tongue to lick the inside of my thighs in circles moving closer and closer to my cunt lips and then his tongue was moving over my labia and slowly pressing between them and his tongue kept stroking up and down.

My head began to move up and down under him taking more and more of his hot cock into my mouth. Having heard that he was to make me cumm more than once I worked on his cock slowly, circling it with my tongue as it eased deeper and deeper into my mouth. I wanted him to take a long time so this wouldn't be a repeat of yesterday when Todd hadn't made me cumm at all.

As soon as his tongue touched my clit I had a small climax and couldn't stop groaning with pleasure. Then his tongue moved away from my clit and he slowly slid it into my cunt. It was nice and thick and I was surprised by how far into me it would go. My hips started moving and soon matched the rhythm of his tongue as it fucked me. I could no longer control myself' my head started moving faster and faster up and down his cock, my lips tight around the shaft as I truly sucked on him.

"Good Grief," I heard Josephine say, "Look at my hot little pussy suck that cock. She looks like she's insatiable, she really likes sucking on that nice big fuck stick."

I could feel my second climax beginning and now my hips began shoving my cunt up against his face. He pulled his tongue out and then alternated his play by first sucking my clit and then opening his mouth and sucking my cunt lips in hard. I called out with pleasure each time he did one or the other and then he started alternating those two movements with sliding his tongue imside me. It was fantastic, but nowhere near as overwhelming as the dog and his nose and his tongue. I increased my sucking taking him finally deep into my throat and as I felt the heat and trembling move down into my cunt I felt his balls draw up tight against his crotch and then his cock began to swell in my mouth. I heard him grunting his approaching cumm and then just as he started to shoot his juices into my throat I went up and over the edge. I groaned out my cumming, "UUUUUUNNNNNNNNNGGGGGHHHHHHHHH." He cried out for me too, "keep sucking keep sucking, OOOHHHHHHFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKKImmmmmmmmm cuuuummmmmmmiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggg."

His body stayed tense and then there were several little tremors that ran through him as he slowly withdrew and my tongue swirled around his cockhead.

I heard a noise and then turning my head I saw that the four women were applauding our performance. I felt giddy with the approval and their cries of "Gooddd Shoowww, Gooddd Shhoooowwww." I had had such a nice cumm and then to see they appreciated our efforts made my head swim a little. I felt like puffing my chest out in pride at how well we had done for them.


When I left to go home that afternoon, Josephine told me to stay home the following day, but to be ready to go to the farm on Thursday.

Those instructions made my stomach quiver because it meant I would be with MY Bruno in two days.

I was picked up as usual and made to sit in the back seat where the windows were tinted.

"Come on Joan, you know the routine, strip and clip the leash to your collar." I was told.

I could not help the quivering that ran through my body as I obeyed her order, nor could I stop the dew from forming on my labia. I stripped as I was supposed to and once I was naked I took the end of the leash and attached it to the ring on the end of my choker collar.

"Now, put your tail on and then put this blindfold on." She said handing me the plug tail and the blindfold

I did as instructed and hoped that I could see at least a little bit of where we were going, but Mona caught me and laughing told me not to play games, just do as I was told. Again I had a little trouble finding a comfortable way to sit, but found it wasn't as difficult as the last time.

"We have a surprize for you this morning, so just sit there and think about what it might be."

When we arrived at the farm, I sat in the car as I was supposed to until Mona walked around and opened my door and picked up the leash.

Giving the leash a small tug "Heel," she said. I heeled and followed her around the house to the back. Priscilla, Paula, Gloria and Josephine were already there as was that little queer, Andre. He had a package on the patio beside his chair. They sat there sipping their coffee.

Mona commanded me to "Sit" and then "Stay". I dropped to my knees and placed my hands on the patio floor in front of me. I could feel my juices running down my legs to the slate blocks of the patio. I glanced down and saw them pooling there on the slate.

"Come my hot little pussy," said Josephine. I stood up to walk over to her.

"No, No, No," she said, "When you're here at the Farm you are a Bitch Dog and you will move on all four legs like any Bitch in Heat. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Yessss, I D... D... Do." I murmured.

"Good, now come over here."

I crawled over on hands and knees and then came to a sit in front of her knowing instinctively that this is what she wanted me to do.

I was close enough that she leaned forward a little and reaching her hands out gave me several light scratches behind each ear and then began to stroke my head.

"Mona told you we had a surprize for you, didn't she my little bitch?"

"Yesss M'am."

"Well why aren't you wagging your tail in anticipation. Come on get on all fours and wag your tail."

I felt myself flush with shame but moved to all fours and began to wag my buttocks causing the tail to wag.

"That's good, very good. Now has anyone taught you how to beg for your treat?"

"Noo M'am."

With that she spread her legs and I could see that she had no underwear on.

"Most dogs would be so eager when they new they were going to get a treat that they would be giving their mistress kisses and wagging their tails at the same time." "Now," she said spreading her legs further, "you know where I want to be kissed don't you.? Well just do it. You'll get your surprize in just a few moments when I am satisfied that you're anxious enough."

I moved closer and my tongue moved out and I began to lick her cunt.

"Ohhh yess that's the way, my little horny cunt, that's the way to kiss me."

I could tell from her reaction and how wet her cunt was that she had been looking forward to this all morning. I increased my efforts and my tongue finally found her clit. With that she slid forward in the chair and spread her legs wide grabbing her thighs with her hands and lifting them slightly. When she began moaning continuously I tried something new. My tongue laved her pussy from top to bottom always carressing her clit but then I tried licking lower until my tongue was moving between her cunt and her asshole. Then each time I found her backdoor I used the end of my tongue to apply a little pressure. Now she was practically screaming her pleasure.

"Ohhhhmmmmyyyyygggggoddddddd, yessss, keeeppp usinnggg yourrrr tongue like that lick my cunt... lickkkkmmmyyyyclliiiittt, lickkmyyyyanussss."

And then she was cummminnggg, I licked faster and sucking trying to get all of her juices into my mouth and except for a few drops I succeeded.

I looked up and saw she was slumped back in her chair.

"OOOOHHHHmygoodlittle bitch where did you learn to do that? MyyGodddd, that was fantastic. Just remember to always do that to me."

I resumed my "Sit" position there between her legs and slowly moved my buttocks making the tail wag gently behind me where the others could see it. I glanced quickly around and saw that all of the women had their hands under their skirts and were fingering themselves. Andre sat there with a condescending smirk on his face. I hated him.

When Josephine recovered sufficiently, she straightened up in her chair and said, "Now for your little surprize. Stand up and Andre will put it on you. But first let's go inside to the bedroom."

I did as she instructed. I was so confused by what she said. 'Put what on me?' I hoped we were not talking about anything like nipple rings or anything else piercing my body.

We all got up and went inside. When we entered the bedroom I could see all of the walls were covered with mirrored sliding doors.

Andre opened the package and removed something furry. I was told to turn around and I did. Then I saw in the mirror that he had spread this furry thing and was swinging it around my body.

"Lift your tits a little." he said.

I did.

Then he positioned this thing on me and I saw it was like a corset and was made so that there were partial cups at the top that elevated my tits making them stand out prominently. It covered me from under the tits to just above my pubic hair. It matched my hair coloring making my pubic hair look like it was part of the corset. He jiggled it a couple of times to settle it into place and then, pulling it tight around my body, fastened it along the length of the back. Then he reached down and quickly pulled the plug out of my ass, saying "You won't need this since I built a tail into the back of the garment for you."

"The back is a strip of Velcro," he said. "making it easy to put on and take off. Of course it requires two people, the animal and a handler, just like it would if you were grooming a show dog."

He then reached into the package again and came out with something that I couldn't fathom until he walked up close behind me raising his hands in the air above my head. Next he lowered the thing (cap?) onto my head and fit it in place. It covered my head and came down the front of my face to the tip of my nose, covering my ears at the side.

When I looked at myself in the mirror I was astonished. I looked like a dog. There were ears on the side that pointed up and yet seemed to have tunnels that reached down to my real ears so I could hear everything that was being said. All of my face except the area around my chin and mouth was covered with hair that matched my body covering. Where my nose should have been there was a kind of straight little ridge that came down from between my eyes and at the end there was a little black cap that covered the end of my nose looking just like a dog nose. It was formed so that it clung to my cheeks and there were openings for the eyes that in no way felt peculiar nor did they obstruct my vision. It didn't even obstruct my breathing in anyway. The entire head and face was so constructed that I really looked like a dog with a human mouth and jaw.

"Now, turn around," he said "and then get down on all four legs."

I did as I was told and then on command walked around a little,

"Ohhhhhmmmmyyyyyyy," said Josephine, "that's perfect. Now she looks like a real Bitch. Everyone is going to like this. Andre, you should get a bonus for this. I am going to have Mona and her husband Dave fix up something special for you. A little party specially geared to your tastes. We have a new subject in training. Is that OK with you?"

"But of course Madame," he replied. "The last little bonus you provided was exquisite. You have such an understanding of a man's needs."

Andre left, thank God.

Priscilla clipped my leash back on and told me to stay on all fours. She told me to heel and walked me out onto the grass. She took the leash and looped the handle over a sprinkler head and told me to "Stay". She left me and walked out to where the dog's kennels were located. While she was gone, Josephine came over with the small honey pot and told me to lay on my back. I did so. Spread your legs and open your cunt my little bitch. I did so. She repeated what she had done the last time spreading the honey over my labia and then pouring two tablespoonfulls into my open cunt hole. Then she took the moist spoon and rubbed the remaining honey on my nipples, and then finally she took another spoonful and had me lick the spoon and hold the honey in my mouth while she wiped the rest of the honey off the spoon and onto and around my lips.

"Take your tongue and use it to spread the honey around the inside of your mouth. Now get up on all fours again."

As I did that I saw that Pricilla was returning with the dog that had eaten my pussy the last time.

"Now," Josphine instructed me, "when priscilla brings Max over to you hold your face up to him and let him lick you."

Priscilla held him on the leash to control him and when he brought his face close to mine he sniffed me twice and then his tongue licked out, tentatively, and licked my lips. When he had had a chance to taste the honey his tongue became more active.

"Now," Josephine said, "Open your mouth and let him taste some of the honey inside."

I did as she said and then couldn't control myself, I opened my mouth wider and then when his tongue was deep in my mouth I closed my lips around it and began to suck on his tongue and circle it with mine. He seemed to like that and we were soon french kissing each other. His tongue would enter my mouth and as it withdrew mine would follow his and swirl around inside his. I was soon moaning with desire and at that point Josephine told me to lay down on my back and move his head to my tits. I did that and then my now rock hard nipples were being licked by his rough tongue. I couldn't help myself, I urged him to lick harder and I wanted him to bite my nipples but didn't know how to tell him. His head moved back and forth between my breasts and then I had a small climax, crying out that I was cumming.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.