Enslaved - Cover

Enslaved

Copyright© 2000 by GeorgeB

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - She is a bored housewife that gets enslaved by her friends and taken advantage of.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

The following morning I left the house in order to walk to Mona's by nine o'clock. I started to walk up to the front door and then remembered that I was only allowed to enter by the rear door.

As I rounded the corner of the house to reach the rear door I saw that Todd was there back at work. He looked up at me and grinned. I was about to knock on the door when it opened and Mona stood there smiling at me. "Good you're not late today, but what are you doing with your clothes still on. Take them off and put them on the chair there. Don't worry about Todd, he has seen you naked before. Besides, you are going to suck his cock before you come inside anyway so you might as well get it over with.

I slowly removed my skirt and blouse while staring directly at Todd. When I was naked, my hands rose and cupped my breasts and then one slid down and between my legs. I was wet already. My fingers played there for a moment and then I raised them to my lips and licked them clean with my tongue.

I could see the reaction on Todd, His shorts could barely contain his hardon. He dropped whatever he was holding and rushed across the yard to me, stripping off his clothes as he moved. He almost fell on his face as he tried to get his shorts off and they stuck at his ankles. Then he was before me with his hard cock sticking straight up against his belly. It didn't quite reach his belly button, but it did come close.

"Get down on your back Joan," Mona rodered me, "He's going to eat your pussy while you suck his cock. That's right lay on the grass."

I quickly laid down on the grass and spread my legs for him. He moved over me, his legs straddling my head. His mouth moved to my crotch and then his tongue got busy licking my vaginal lips. My hips started to move of their own volition in response to the feel of his tongue.

I reached up and with one hand pulled his stiff hard cock head down to my lips. My tongue licked out and touched the head of his cock and then circled it. My lips closed around the head and then I lifted my head taking the first couple of inches into my mouth. I was concentrating on taking more and more of his cock into my mouth and laving it with my tongue when all of a sudden his tongue found my clit and my stomach fluttered and my hips rose in reaction to the touch of his tongue. I could feel my cunt lips swelling up in response to his ministrations and then he opened his mouth and sucked my cunt lips into his mouth. The suction felt so good but then he eased up and his tongue slid inside me and began an in and out motion. He was tongue fucking me and my hips matched the tempo of his tongue as I tried to get it deep inside.

My head moved up and down on his cock taking more and more of it into my mouth. It felt so hot and so full and was so hard that when it finally hit the back of my throat it felt like a steel bar capped with a soft resilient head. It felt so good in my mouth and I could taste his pre-cum oozing out from the tip. It tasted sweet and pungent at the same time. Then it was slipping down my throat and I was deep throating him at the same time my tongue was moving around the shaft.

I could feel his tongue withdrawing from my cunt and now his lips closed aroung my clit and he began a rhythmic sucking I heard sounds coming from my throat as the first wave of a cumming began to fill my body. His lips were sucking as he tried to get more of my clit into his mouth. My hand reached up and began to gently squeeze his balls. And I felt him begin that initial stiffening that signaled he was about to cumm. I didn't want it shooting down my throat where I couldn't taste it so I pulled my head back a bit and his cock head oozed out of my throat and slid back and forth over my tongue. Then he was spurting into my mouth, big gobs of his semen and I could taste the sweetness of it as it slid down into my throat. My hips were now jerking frantically trying to reach my climax before he collapsed but I was too late. His face fell away from my pussy and his cock slid out of my mouth.

"You son-of-a-bitch," I screamed at him, "you didn't make me cumm, you didn't finish the job. Ohh you bastard, you cunt eating bastard you didn't finish me."

I felt Mona at my side and she was stroking my arm as she helped me stand and she murmured, "Here, don't be upset, come inside and we'll help you finish it off, Come inside now."

I couldn't understand the WE but I followed her docily into the house. Inside I found Gloria and Paula. They led me down the hallway to the master bedroom and pressed me down on the bed. Then they stripped and laid beside me and began to stroke and kiss my body. Their hands found my breasts and their mouths dropped to my nipples. They both began to suckle on my tits and then their hands moved down and between my legs. My eyes were closed and my head thrown back when suddenly I felt one of my breasts chilled by the air as Paula moved down between my legs and resumed what Todd had left incomplete. Her tongue played with my hot pussy, she licked my clit and drove her tongue into my cunt, tongue fucking me and then she was alternating between my cunt and clit and I was moaning and crying out,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.