Enslaved - Cover

Enslaved

Copyright© 2000 by GeorgeB

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - She is a bored housewife that gets enslaved by her friends and taken advantage of.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

Priscilla picked up the leash and saying Heel gave a tug to the collar. I followed like a good dog until we were inside when she instructed me to go into the bathroom and wash my face to get the greasy vaseline off. It took several attempts to get the greasy feel off my face and hands.

When I came out she again picked up the leash and led me back outside. I paid particular attention to walking on her right side and slightly behind her. I saw that a thick pad had been laid out on the patio and they were all sitting around watching me as I came out. Priscilla led me over to the pad and told me to lay down on my back. I did as she ordered and she moved to the side and came back carrying a light weight rack of some kind which she positioned astraddle my body. She told me to raise my legs. When I did, she took first one leg and then the other and strapped leather cuffs to each ankle. Then moving them so they were behind the bar of the rack she clipped the D-rings on the cuffs to the corners of the rack. Now I lay there on my back with my legs spread wide.

Josephine said to me, "Ok now my hot little pussy, finger yourself while we bring the first dog out. Now this one is not going to fuck you, but he will give you a lot of pleasure for the next fiteen or twenty minutes." With that she knelt down on the pad and taking a small bowl used a spoon and scooped out some light brownish type of goo and spooned it onto my cunt. She took several more spoonfulls and liberally coated my vagina lips. Then she said, "Now lift your hips a little bit and use your fingers to spread your cunt open."

I did as instructed and watched as she took a couple more spoonfulls amd holding the spoon over my open cunt began to dribble the substance inside me. It was warm and I could feel it penetrating and coating the whole inside of my cunt.

She then returned to her chair and told me to remove my fingers and lick my fingers clean. I did so and realized that the substance was honey. I was confused. Why would they do this to me?

At that point Priscilla returned with a dog I had not seen before. She walked him to the far side of my legs and then led him forward, pulling his head down with the leash which she then unhooked. The dog sniffed my pussy for a minute then his tongue came out and very tentatively licked across my vagina. I jerked with surprise, but then I tilted my head and watched him. He shuffled slightly forward and then his tongue went to work licking up the honey. Every stroke of his tongue washed across my vagina and then abruptly the coarse tongue was sweeping across my clit. I let out a low moan and put my hands behind my head tilting it so that I could watch the dog licking my pussy. My hips began to jerk and I felt this strong quivering feeling begin deep inside my stomach. I was moaning and crying out as his tongue drove me crazy and then it shifted and began to lick into my cunt. I could feel the tongue sliding in and out as he licked and then every once in awhile it would flick across my clit causing a loud moan of desire come from my mouth. I watched in fascination as he ate my pussy and tongue fucked me. His tongue was not penetrating very deeply and then he shook his head apparently having licked all the honey he could reach then I watched in awe as he shoved his head forward, the tongue penetrating me and then he shoved his head strongly forward, his tongue lapping frantically inside me and then all of a sudden I felt my cunt spreading open as his nose slid inside my pussy. He kept his nose in there briefly and then pulled it out. He licked his snout and then shoved his nose in harder and deeper.

"Ohhhh myyyy goddddd, heeessss fuuucccckkkinnnggg meeeee wittthhhh hissss noossse," I screamed. It was an indescribable feeling, his slim but quickly widening nose was inside deeper this time but the wildest part was that the short hairs on his muzzle were rubbing back and forth and around my clit and driving me into a majestic cuuummmm.

"IIIIMMMMMM CCCCCCCCUUUUUUMMMMMMIIINNNGG." I screamed at the top of my lungs as my body went into spasms. I didn't know whether I would live but he continued to lick and fuck deeper into my cunt and then I was cummiinngg again and again, my whole body convulsing and I must have passed out because when I regained my senses, the dog was gone and my legs had been released from the rack. I was laying on my side, my legs drawn up and my arms embracing my body. I realized I had assumed the fetal position and understood why I had... That event had been a very primal sexual event. I didn't know whether I would ever forget it. The feeling of the dogs tongue and snout remained with me and I knew it would be a long time before the sensation and the sights faded from my mind. I knew that every time I thought of it the feelings and sensations would return in full and pleasurably so.

Josephine came over to me and handed me a glass. It was an ice cold Gin and Tonic. I gulped it down and then looked around it was as if the world had changed, the colors were more vivid than I remembered, and the sounds of the birds were clearer and more melodious than I had ever heard before.

"Is she going to fuck a dog now?" I heard a male voice say.

I turned and glanced around and then remembered that this queer Andre had watched the whole thing.

"Would you like to watch that next?" I asked him with a saucy tone to my voice.

"Hahahaha," Josephine roared with laughter. "My horny little pussy has a sense of humor and obviously enjoys putting on a show. Are you ready my little bitch dog to give Bruno a chance at your cunt now."

"Yes... Yesss... ," I replied.

"Well then, take the thong and rub the crotch against your wet little pussy throroughly, let's get him hot and horny too." She said to me and then turning to Priscilla, "Go and Get Bruno and bring him out here so he can enjoy his bitch. He hasn't fucked anything all week, has he?"

"No, I have kept him celibate while the other dogs have been used for breeding. He has been going out of his mind when the other dogs came back smelling of their bitches in heat. He has had an almost perpetual hard-on all week. I swear it has looked bigger with each passing day, but that's probably only my imagination we'll have to let his bitch tell us after he has given her a good fucking."

"Take our horny little pussy with you to get Bruno. Have her lead him back here, I'd like to see his attitude with her walking beside him."

Priscilla led me back to the kennels holding my leash. When he saw me he began to jump around and whine. I saw that his cock quickly slid out of its hairy pouch. It must be the bitch in heat smell I was carrying with me because the other dogs became excited too. She opened his cage and quickly slipped a leash onto his collar. He paid no attention to her, just pulled on the leash to reach me. She relaxed her hold on the leash and he quickly moved to me and stuck his muzzle into my crotch. His tongue took a full lick of my vaginal lips which were already wet with anticipation. He barked several times, a joyous and somewhat sexy sound coming from his mouth. Walking back to the patio Priscilla had all she could do to keep him away from me. He was bouncing up and down as he walked, his thick red cock bouncing under his belly making my insides hot with the thought that it would be inside me in just a minute or two. When we got near the patio, Josephine called out for us to stop there. We were still on the grass when we stopped.

"Joan. Listen to me." Josephine called out, "Assume the Position."

I was momentarily confused and then remembered what Mona had said. I dropped to my knees and fell forward putting my hands on the ground. I knew it was time and now Bruno was going to fuck me. I grew anxious as Priscilla drew out the period of waiting. I knew she was teasing or really goading me so that I would begin to squirm and squirm I did. I began to move my buttocks back and forth swinging my tail in the breeze, showing Bruno that I was waiting for him. I heard Priscilla whispering to Bruno and watched as she reached down and unclipped his leash. He sat next to her, his front legs jerking and lifting up and down on the ground he was so anxious to get to me.

"Fuck her Bruno, Mount her and stick your cock in her cunt and Fuck her." she instructed him. I watched as he lurched to his feet and ran over to me. I felt his head move down and his cold nose touch me as he sniffed my soaking wet and smelly cunt. Then there was a slight pause and then I felt his weight land on my back and his forepaws slip around my torso. His hips were jerking and I could feel the hard, hot, tip of his cock hitting my thigh.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.