Enslaved
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2000 by GeorgeB

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - She is a bored housewife that gets enslaved by her friends and taken advantage of.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

When I woke up Sunday morning it was already almost noon, Tom must have let me sleep in. While it was a nice gesture, I was a little surprised since he had spent so little time with me last night but had said he wanted to talk to me. Was this his way of letting me know how angry he was that I had been spending all my time at Dave and Gloria's house? If only I could tell him the truth, but I was scared of what would happen when he found out what I'd been doing in the last weeks. I still didn't understand how or why it happened, but somehow I was now enslaved to Gloria, and only by following orders could I hope to save my marriage. That reminded me about the diary I had been given, and that I would need some time alone today to write down all that had happened to me in the last couple of weeks. Gloria had said to be specific, to include not only the events but my own personal thoughts and feelings as well. Not even knowing where I should begin, I did realize that it would take some time to write it all out. How would I ever find the time to be alone without making Tom madder than he was already, or worse, making him suspicious? Just then I heard his voice and he came in the room. "Well, I see you're finally up. I guess you forgot to wake me last night like you said you would." Oh my, I had forgotten, I was so consumed with what had occurred last night at Gloria's that I had broken my promise to Tom. How could I explain? "I am sorry, honey. I guess that when I got home last night I was so tired that I just fell right to sleep. I hope you can forgive me."

"Of course I forgive you, dear, it's just that I do want a chance to talk to you about what's been going on the last couple of weeks. You've been withdrawn and moody lately, and when you're not wandering around here in a daze you're over spending all your time with Gloria. I know she's a good friend and you're both very close, but you seem to have forgotten that you have me and the kids here, and that we want to spend time with you also." "I'm sorry if you've been worried, but everything is all right, really" I lied, "Gloria and I have been planning something special for the holidays and I've just been preoccupied, that's all." I felt bad about deceiving Tom, but I had no choice, I couldn't tell him the truth. "Well I guess I overreacted" he said, "I was afraid that maybe I had done something wrong, or that maybe I hadn't been doing enough. Since everything is all right, and the kids have their own plans for today, let's make a day of it ourselves. We can pack a lunch and spend the day up at Lookout Point relaxing and getting reacquainted." I could tell by his smile that he thought this was a great idea, and so did I, it sounded marvelous. But before I could open my mouth to say yes, the phone rang. Tom answered it, and after a moment handed it to me. "It's Gloria" he said, looking annoyed. I didn't blame him, she was the last person I wanted to speak to right then myself.

"Hello Gloria, what's up? I asked in a neutral voice, hoping she would get the hint and let me have a day of peace. No such luck.

"Good morning dear, I trust you had a good night's sleep. Did you find that envelope I left for you in the kitchen?" I had almost forgotten about that awful diary! There was no way I could go out with Tom today, how could I find a way to explain it to him? "

Yes, I found it" I said carefully, not wanting Tom to overhear anything disturbing, "I promise to have it ready for you tomorrow."

Gloria fairly purred, "I'm so glad to hear you being so cooperative, I'm glad you've adjusted to everything so well. I called to tell you to make arrangements for tomorrow evening, since when you come over at 1:30 I'm sure you're going to want to stay all night. Aren't you!?"

Her voice took on a stern note, and I knew I had no choice, I just hoped Tom would understand. "That's no problem, Gloria, I'll let Tom know." "Also" she said, "it is going to be a warm day tomorrow so you won't need to bring a coat, and I trust you'll dress appropriately. Have a good day." "Don't worry, I'll take care of everything. I'll see you tomorrow," and hung up the phone. Tom was looking at me, waiting for an explanation. "Tom, would you mind taking care of the kids tomorrow night for me? I promised Gloria I would help her put some things together, and since it will take a while, I agreed to sleep over to make it easier. I hope you're not too upset." He took a moment to answer, "Well, I think it's really bad timing, but I can see that it's for a good cause. I just hope Gloria takes good care of you." I hoped she took good care of me too, but somehow thought otherwise. I think her and my definitions of being good to me were totally opposite. "Well Joan, at least we have today to enjoy each other." Hearing that, my heart really sank! How was I going to tell him, without really making him mad?

"About that dear" I said gently, and he got a warning look in his eye, "I'm afraid I can't go out today. I have a lot to do around the house, and there is a lot I have to do to get ready for tomorrow." For a full minute Tom said nothing, I couldn't tell if he was mad or just disappointed. Finally, "That's all right, I guess I'll just have to do something else. Actually, Mona called earlier while you were asleep and asked me if I wanted to go to the Car Show with her, she knows how much I like antique cars, but I told her that we had plans for today. There is still time to call her back and tell her that our plans were changed.

He sounded sincere, and I'm sure he thought it would be an innocent day out with a friend, but I was still jealous. I knew Mona was trying to seduce him, and wondered if after she talked to him this morning she didn't call Gloria and have her keep me busy so that Tom would be free. Hiding what I felt I cheerfully told him that that was a perfect solution to both our dilemmas. I watched in frustration as he called Mona, then got dressed and left.


By the time Tom got home, which was a lot later than I thought it would be, I had brought my new diary up to date. I had of course had to include the day at Paula's place. She had called me up and told me to be at her apartment at ten the following morning and not to bother about what I wore. When I arrived at the apartment she had taken me into the bedroom and told me to strip. I had done so. Then she had given me a black leather miniskirt to wear and over that a white apron with a bib that came up and fastened behind my neck, it was just big enough on top that it covered my nipples but otherwise left my breasts bare. Then she had explained to me that her boyfriend worked the night shift and got off work at eight in the morning. Then he and several of his fellow workers stopped off to eat and then come back here to play poker. I was to serve them while they played and be very accommodating to them, in every way. The five of them arrived about half an hour later. They were a young bunch like Paula, in their early twenties, and here I was in my mid thirties serving them in my almost naked state. Paula introduced me to them as their hostess for the game, and after, and told them she was going out for the day and to enjoy themselves. I couldn't help myself, my nipples became hard and showed clearly through the embroidered top of the apron. The men cheered and said they would take good care of me while she was gone.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.