Enslaved - Cover

Enslaved

Copyright© 2000 by GeorgeB

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She is a bored housewife that gets enslaved by her friends and taken advantage of.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

When I awoke I was spreadeagled on my back on the coffee table, feet tied, each to a leg, arms held back over my head by Paula and Jan, and was surrounded by the guests, Gloria was slapping my face. When I opened my eyes she smiled "she's ready now" Craig was standing at my feet. His wife ritualistically unbuttoned his trousers and pulled them down. She caressed his penis but it was throbbing, he didn't need much help. When he entered me it was rough. I screamed into the gag and everyone broke into hysterical laughter. Craig even stopped and smiled, but not for long. He had intercourse with me more roughly than I ever imagined possible. Each stroke seemed to burn itself into my insides. I looked up once into his eyes and saw a terrible fury there. When he was done He pulled out and stood up, He moved to the head of the table and stood over me his penis dripping into my face. He put one foot on the table next to my face and motioned Paula and Jan to pose on either side of him like a champion race car driver being congratulated after a victory while his wife took several snapshots. They also each put a leg up on the table, their nyloned legs flanking him as Marion took the shots. I tried to cover up, Jan grabbed an arm and I was jerked back into a helpless position. After Craig, the other men began taking turns on me. They blanked into one another I was only semi-aware when one was done and another started.

Again I blacked out. I was thinking about Tom and Karen my 14 year old, (and Pete's girlfriend). I imagined myself with them on the beach during our last vacation. I was warm and comfortable. In my dream I was warm and comfortable, I thought I saw my son coming towards me with a cold coke. He threatened to pour it on me. I awoke with a start to look up into Steve's face as he rubbed a cold bottle of beer against my crotch. Things were quieter, the lights had been turned off in this end of the room, there were several candles lit.

I was no longer gagged nor held down. Steve helped untie my ankles and his wife Marie gently guided me to a couch. I noticed that most of the guests were gone, there were several couples sitting at the other end of the room talking with Gloria and Dave but they paid us no attention. Marie helped me gather my shoes, panty hose, bra and what was left of my blouse. My panties were nowhere to be found. I put on my panty hose and with Marie's help my shoes and skirt. Steve was still holding my blouse and bra. Gloria noticed something and walked down to our end of the room. "Steve let me help you with that stuff, It's not fit for Joan to wear anymore so let's just chuck it". With that Steve frowned but handed her the clothing and she tossed it into the fireplace where it disappeared in a temporary resurgence of the dying fire. Marie and Steve both looked a little sympathetic, they sat on the couch on either side of me. They were both quite gentle, and after the last hours I clung to that. The room was warm but I was still shaking uncontrollably. Steve held me to stop my shaking. For the first time I could remember I stopped sobbing. I didn't resist when Steve cupped one breast. He was gentle and I felt a little safer being held. Marie spoke up. "I saved your wedding ring for you, want it back? Of course,... listen though Steve has a fantasy about this, would you be willing to help him live it? It's a lot easier than what you've already been through tonight". I nodded agreement silently. I knew I had no choice and I was more comfortable here than I would have been if Gloria noticed me again. And they were so kind, I wanted to preserve that desperately.

Steve reached for my hand and held it while Marie slipped the ring on my ring finger. Steve unzipped his pants and motioned for me to pull his member out. I hesitated but when Marie started to move I reached for it. I took it out, It was hard almost immediately. Marie guided me to the floor in front of Steve where I knelt. She pushed my Face down into his crotch and I understood I was to take it in my mouth. I gagged but did it. After a few moments she pulled my head back and told me that if I wanted to I could just use my hand but I would have to let him come in my face. Dumbly I cooperated. I was in a kind of shock. Every time I tried to use my right hand she stopped me, I was to only use my left. When he came he spurted in my face and on my hand which went up to protect my eyes. He came a lot, it was warm and felt smooth against my skin.

Flash bulbs popped. I looked left and there were Paula and Gloria both recording this moment for posterity. Me topless, on my knees, Steve's cock in my face and cum dripping off my face and hand (later I was to learn that it was dripping off my ring, that was the object of the exercise). When Steve finished cumming, Marie wiped his cock off with my other hand and replaced it in his pants. They both got up as if I wasn't even there and joined the other group. I heard a long burst of hysterical laughter. Gloria spoke up as they left. "Get on your feet and bring us some wine, and see if anyone wants any dessert." I complied, it didn't seem like there was anything else to do at the time.

It was about 2:00 AM by then. I served dessert and a little wine to the remaining guests. I was directed to again remove my skirt and kneel on the floor under the lamp where they could all see me, until I was needed. I complied. I tried not to look into anyone's eyes, I was sobbing again but afraid of making too much noise. At one point Gloria got up and threw my skirt into the fire, she also grabbed the arm that I was using to cover my breasts and jerked away. "Don't you dare cover up". After that they mostly ignored me in the conversation but would occasionally give me a look of disgust to insure I was aware of my condition.

For awhile I knelt there, leaning back fully exposing my breasts to avoid Gloria's wrath. I was thinking back through my entire relationship with Gloria and Dave. I had never seen anything remotely comparing to their treatment of me tonight. I had felt that Gloria was occasionally unnecessarily snappish with me, even rude, but she had always seemed to be a fairly reliable friend. I had confided in her about marital problems etc. and she in me. Her cruelty shocked me as did her blatant enjoyment of my subjugation. I thought about Jan. She had always been a good friend. She was what men call a doll, small, excellent figure, pretty face, dark complexion, attracted men like flies but seemed to ignore them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.