Jenn's Vantasy - Cover

Jenn's Vantasy

by JennTill

Copyright© 2000 by JennTill

Erotica Sex Story: This is another one of those sexy fantasies that I would never want to come true. About a "snatch 'n grab" victim and her captors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   .

(P.S. do not confuse this with reality! Girls really don't EVER want this to happen!!!!!)


I like to jog a little in the early morning before going to work on my computer. I usually wear lite jogging shorts, a short T top and a sports bra to keep my tits from bouncing too much and hurting.

This particular Southern California morning was exceptionally quiet and sunny. The neighborhood where I run is very affluent with sprawling ranchettes with secluded lanes and little traffic.

As I'm running along, I noticed a plain white van coming toward me on the opposite side of the road. Since I am always aware of traffic and potential danger, I glance at the driver and make note that it is a long haired guy with a blond girl in the passenger seat. They gave me the willies for some reason. I had the feeling they might have been up all night and on drugs... maybe looking for a house to rob.

Minutes later I start to run up a secluded lane that has bushes and trees lining the street on both sides. I am barely aware of a vehicle coming up on me. Before I have any time to react, the side door slides open and I am plucked from the street like a hawk swoops down on a field mouse! I am vaguely aware that there are a multitude of strong hands securing my arms and legs and that all too quickly I am bound and blindfolded with duct tape.

The van is accelerating quickly!

Suddenly I feel a pinprick in my butt and everything takes on a calm like I have not known. The paradox of being pumped up from running, out of breath, then suddenly feeling a drug mellow me out is more than I can bear. I find that all and any fight I may have had is flowing out of me.

Through the blindfold I hear jeers and cheers of 3 or 4 males and one female voice: "Check her out!...she's got great tits and look at that butt!"

I am honestly frightened for my life but at the same time, calmed to the point of almost passing out. The drug, I later found out, was liquid valium. They gave me enough to render me helpless but not knock me out.

I hear the female voice say: "Strip her, let's see what she's got!" another male voice: "Let's party with her"!

Now I don't know what to do or think...I don't know if they will kill me when they are done or if they will let me go since I haven't eyewitnessed them. My attempts at screaming or fighting in any way are totally restrained by tape over my eyes and mouth and my legs and arms are completely pinned tight by a multitude of hands.

At the same time, I feel a warmth and calm over my entire body, heat, sweat, and still heavy breathing (from running).

The van comes to a halt minutes later but seems like an eternity as I continue to squirm and fight my captors.

"Cut her top off, I want to see those tits!" another, new younger male voice says. (Do they have a knife? Will I feel a sharp stab next?!!!) Any cloth covering my torso springs free and I feel the air hit my swollen and sweaty breasts. To my dismay, my nipples betray me by being hard as pencil erasers.

"Whoa...beautiful!" "She's a knockout!" "You know how to pick 'em Ray."

"SHUDDUP you asshole!...I don't think she can ID us! NO NAMES!"

"Her titties are bigger than mine" the lone husky female voice says. "C'mon, I want her first"! says yet another new male voice.

"NO! says the one who I assumed to be Ray and may be the driver of the mysterious van. "She needs a woman's gentleness to be made ready!"

"Why thank you darlin,"says the female voice made scratchy from apparently too much smoking.

My body is at a loss what to do...I cannot fight it and something inside me is bathing me in a warm, sexual glow that I cannot hide. Hands seem to be everywhere feeling me, rubbing me. Some more insistent than others and some just downright sensual and arousing heat deep in my loins.

I hadn't had sex since my [verbally] abusive boyfriend and I broke up about 2 - 3 months ago. This was something I didn't expect nor know how to handle! The combination of fear and overwhelming sensuality was unbearable!!

"Get your hands off her!" snarled the voice of Ray. Somehow I knew what was coming next but still did not know how to react. I knew there was no place to run even if I could break free. I was not in control!

My running shorts fell off me like the material melted. "Look, her crotch is soaked" I heard the young male voice crack apparently in the midst of changing into a man's baritone say.

Next I felt hot breath near my crotch and a head of a volume of hair caressing my thighs. (I've got to break free!)

It was no use, my wrists and ankles might as well have been held in vises. I couldn't move and I felt my legs being insistently spread apart. "Mmmmm, she smells great," I heard her say in my fog.

Ever so gently I felt pressure on the outside of my panties... I knew it was a wet tongue. Again, my body betrayed me...the pleasure waves the tongue sent through me were more than I could bear. I had an instant orgasm and shuddered in disbelief that this all could be happening to me. Was it the drug?

"She's cumming!" I heard a male voice shout. "You really know your drugs Ray...she's actually digging this!"

"I'm the one she's digging!" I felt more than heard the female voice yell into my pussy. "Give me that knife!"

I felt the blade for the first time as she trailed it along my thigh. I suddenly dared not move or fight it! I didn't know what she was going to do! My panties fell off me just like the rest of my clothes and there, for all eyes to see was my freshly bikini-trimmed, sopping wet feminity.

"I've got a bone that hurts from seeing that!"

"Yeah...my turn!"

"You bastards touch her and I'll kill you!" I heard the female snarl. "This bitch is mine!"

I often wondered what another woman felt like...I never thought I would find out this way. In my drug induced dreamlike state I knew I was to soon find out. I only hoped she wouldn't be a bull dyke or hurt me. I truly hoped she would find me to her liking and maybe save me from the others [sister-like].

All thoughts and fears vanished as I felt the hottest, softest, wettest tongue of my life and my pussy parting by itself. She was so soft and gentle that I had never felt anything like it! Again, my previously sexually inactive pussy shuddered out another orgasm that I recognized as clitoral in origin.

"This bitch is HOT...she's cummin' again!"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.