DNA II - Cover

DNA II

Copyright© 2000 by Stephanie

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Sequel to DNA

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   TransGender   Science Fiction  

The actual announcement was fairly low-key. Anne submitted papers to the more respected science journals, and forwarded copies to various research groups working in the same field as herself. At the same time, she held a small press conference.

For the first few days she was deluged by phone calls, faxes and e-mails asking all sorts of questions about the DNA virus. Most of the researchers contacting her from around the world couldn't believe her claims.

By the second week, the mainstream press had noticed something was going on, and had produced a series of ill-informed scare stories. Anne embarked on a series of interviews to state the facts about the DNA-altering virus.

At the end of the week, Paul drove into the Institute. Anne had been living there for the last week since the security was better.

Paul had moved back to his own home for awhile. It had been odd. When he had first opened his wardrobe, he had breathed in the male smell that had used to belong to him. He had found the scent to be slightly erotic. He had found himself feeling a little alone in the house, and he had spent his time sorting out all his clothes. He decided he could keep a few odd shirts and most of his jumpers, but the rest were of no use to him any more.

After the press conference today, he would be moving into the institute with Anne. When the Press found out about him, they were going to go absolutely mad trying to get to him. It took him the better part of half an hour to get through the reporters camped outside.

Inside her lab, Anne was talking with Jim and Julie. She turned as Paul entered. "Hi Paul! Any trouble getting through?"

"It took me ages to reach the gate. I think there are even more out there than there were yesterday. Have you heard what the government is going to do?"

"I think some of them want it banned, but most of them realize that it's better to regulate it rather than push it underground. Anyway, now that we know that it's possible to do, other countries will develop it."

"Have you decided what you're going to tell the world?" Paul asked Jim.

"About us?" the pregnant girl asked. "We're not saying anything. No one needs to know that Julie and I used to be each other, so it's for the best if the Press doesn't find out. I don't think we could handle that level of attention. The Press is bad enough now, and that's just because I, well Julie now, work for Anne." Jim smiled sadly. She knew that Paul didn't have that option. "It's going to be very difficult for you."

"Only for the first year or so." Paul replied with a grin. "This is something I have to do. Either I stand my ground and try to regain my life, or I'll spend the rest of my days running from it. How are you two and the baby holding up?"

Julie answered for them. "We're doing fine, but this kid is going to have a strange life. Both her mother and father are women who used to be men, and her stepdad used to be a woman."

Paul had been surprised at how relieved he had been when he had found out that neither Jim nor Julie held any ill feelings to him over what had happened. They wanted their unborn daughter to grow up knowing her father, even if he was now a young woman. "She's going to grow up in a new world. Perhaps it won't seem strange to her." Paul said.

"Are you ready for the press conference?" Anne asked him.

"No, but let's get it over with." The next few weeks and months were going to be hell. The Press would pry into every aspect of the life of the first known person to be transformed by the DNA virus.


"There has been a sensational development in the story of the new miracle DNA virus. It has now been revealed that a man has already been exposed to it. For more on this story we go over live to Lynn Hong, who was at this morning's press conference."

"Thank you, Tom. Dr. Anne Chamberlain made the sensational claim today that a lawyer, Paul Roberts, had been transformed from a white man in his forties into a black woman with a physical age of twenty by the DNA virus."

"Dr. Chamberlain, did you deliberately expose Paul Roberts to the virus?"

"Certainly not. I can't give you details at this time, but Mr Roberts was instrumental in stopping an attempt to steal the DNA virus. He was exposed to the virus during this attempt."

"If I could turn to you Mister... uh Miss... Roberts. Which do you prefer?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.