DNA II - Cover

DNA II

Copyright© 2000 by Stephanie

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Sequel to DNA

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   TransGender   Science Fiction  

Paul brushed his long, curly hair out of his eyes as he lowered his mouth to Anne's pussy. He ran his tongue gently over her lower lips until he reached her clit.

He smiled as he heard Anne give a very familiar moan. At last she was getting into the mood. Paul began licking and nipping at her cunt. He had always enjoyed eating pussy. He had introduced Anne to it when they had first made love.

Relations between them had been a little rocky since Paul had arrived at Anne's house. She was trying hard to get things back to normal between them, but both of them were finding it difficult.

After a romantic dinner, they had made their way to Anne's bed. Paul and Anne had spent many nights together this way in the past, but this was the first time with Paul in a woman's body.

By now, Anne was starting to thrust with her hips as she approached orgasm. He ran a hand around her thigh, stroking her soft flesh. Anne was giving large animalistic grunts of pleasure as her climax washed over her. Paul could feel his own pussy growing wet as he listened to her. He loved the way she was able to let go completely during sex.

He licked her to two more powerful orgasms before he moved up her body. He kissed her stomach, the valley between her breasts, her thin, delicate neck, before reaching her mouth. Anne's eyes were closed, as she enjoyed the feelings of being loved. Paul kissed her, softly at first, and then with increasing passion. His hands cupped her breasts and massaged her stiff nipples.

Anne wrapped her legs around him and rolled on top of him in one sudden movement. This was the part of their lovemaking where Anne would usually take control. Anne reached down between Paul's legs, searching for something that was no longer there. She opened her eyes and looked down.

Paul could tell from the look on her face that her mood had been broken. She kissed him chastely on the lips and rolled off of him.

They held hands and finally Anne spoke. "I'm sorry, Paul. I thought that I had could get used to it." She was filled with a sense that she had let Paul down. While he had been eating her pussy she had been able to imagine it was the old male Paul down there. When she had climbed on top of him and looked down, however, she had been confronted with a very beautiful and a very female young woman. No part of Paul was unchanged. He even had a feminine scent. She knew that it was her Paul inside, but she still felt she was trying to make love to another woman.

"It's alright," Paul whispered, "Inhibitions are hard to break."

Later that night, Paul awoke with a pressure in his bladder. Still half asleep, he stumbled into the bathroom. He stood stupidly in front of the toilet before remembering that he had to sit down now. Even after a month as a woman, he was still forgetting that. After he had finished and cleaned himself, he stood in front of the full-length mirror.

Even half-asleep and with hair unkempt, he still looked beautiful. He wasn't surprised that Anne had been put off. She didn't have that many inhibitions, but she wasn't really a lesbian. Over the last week, things had been strained between them. Perhaps the spark between them had died out. It hadn't exactly been that strong during the months before Paul had first caught the DNA virus. At least he didn't have to worry that Anne would catch the virus. She had found a way to make it much less infectious just a day after he had run away from her lab.

Quietly, he slipped back into Anne's bedroom and carefully climbed back into the large bed.

He was almost fully asleep when he felt the hand on his thigh. He came slightly more awake as he wondered what Anne was up to. The hand slid slowly over and down between Paul's legs. She ran her fingertips along his lower lips very lightly at first, until they reached the nub of his clitoris.

Then, slowly but deliberately, she slipped a finger inside him. Paul couldn't contain the breathy gasp that escaped from him. She knew he was awake now. She withdrew from his aroused pussy and turned her attention to his breasts.

First she caressed them with her hand, teasing his already-aroused nipples. Then she lowered her head to them. Paul shivered in anticipation as he felt the first hesitant touches of her tongue. With each passing second, her tongue grew bolder, and soon she had sucked the whole of his engorged and supersensitive nipple into her hot, eager mouth.

Paul surrendered to the waves of pleasure running through him. He was still surprised by how sensitive his breasts could be. He ran his hands down Anne's back and cupped her ass. Then he edged his hand underneath her and slid a finger into a vagina. She was just as wet and turned on as he was.

Soon, Paul was working all four fingers of his hand in Anne's pussy. He found himself approaching orgasm just from having his breasts played with. Before he could reach that point, however, Anne pulled away from his nipple. He was briefly worried that she had decided to stop again. Then she turned around on the bed and kneeled over his head. She dropped her head between his soft thighs and kissed his eager pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.