DNA II
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2000 by Stephanie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Sequel to DNA

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   TransGender   Science Fiction  

Simonds drove in a state of near panic. It took all of his self- control not to accelerate wildly when he saw two patrol cars scream past him going the other way. He watched the flashing lights vanish into the distance. He wondered if they were heading to Quince's house.

Whatever the case, he had to dump the car as soon as possible. He was now heavily implicated in the murder of eight policemen and Quince's thugs who had replaced them. Despite the misgivings he had about taking the virus, he now had no other options.

It was well past midnight when he pulled into the center of a neighboring city. He still felt that he was uncomfortably close to Quince's smuggling base, but he couldn't risk taking the car any further. He left the keys in the ignition and the doors unlocked. The car would probably be gone inside of an hour. He took the suitcase and made his way into a deserted back alley. Carefully, he took the vial of DNA virus from the suitcase and drank its contents.

The one good result from all this was that he would lose nearly twenty years in age. He hated to give up his life and appearance, but unless he wanted to spend the rest of his life on the run, there was no choice. The body he had chosen was that of an eighteen-year-old athletically-built white man.

He could feel his stomach start to churn as the virus made its way through his internal organs, remaking them as it went. Simonds pulled open his shirt to feel his new more muscled torso.

He felt his skin ripple and change under his hands, but somehow it didn't feel right. The skin was firmer, but there was none of the hard muscles that he had been expecting. Maybe they'll appear in a few minutes, Simonds thought. The virus reached his chest and he started to feel his pectorals expand. That was more like it. The new form he had chosen had been quite handsome. He'd have no trouble getting women with it.

He ran his hand up to his expanding chest muscles. As he put his hands on them, he realised that something was badly wrong. Rather than being hard and firm, they were very soft and surely they were getting larger than they should. In fact, they felt exactly like a pair of...

Simonds stumbled against the wall of the alley in total shock as he grasped the tits he was rapidly growing. Quince had tricked him somehow! Simonds couldn't see how that was possible. He had kept the virus in his possession ever since he had tested it on the cop. "No," he whispered over and over again, his voice cracking and rising in pitch to that of a very frightened girl as the virus rose through his neck.

The virus was also working its way down from the torso, and Simonds could feel his hips start to widen. Then he felt a strange pulling sensation between his legs. He reached down, dreading what he would find. His hand slipped past the belt of his pants, which was noticeably looser now. Slowly his fingers made their way through his pubic hair. He moaned in shock as they slid over the slit that had replaced his manhood.

His vision blurred as the virus finished altering his head. Simonds felt a burning need to find out who he now was. He picked up the suitcase, which now seemed much heavier than before, and started making his way towards a more well-lit area, trying to ignore the strange pulling sensations of his new breasts and the absence between his legs.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.