DNA II - Cover

DNA II

Copyright© 2000 by Stephanie

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Sequel to DNA

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   TransGender   Science Fiction  

Paul's eyes stared in horror at the syringe Bill was holding. Once that was injected into him, he'd start down the path that led to total servitude.

"Hold still," commanded Bill. He reached out and grabbed hold of Paul. Despite all his efforts, Paul could not get free from Bill's iron grip. Paul felt the needle being pressed against his arm and he knew it was now or never.

He bit Bill as hard as possible on the arm, drawing blood as he did so. Bill bellowed in anger, but didn't let go. Then Paul felt the prick of the syringe, and a strange dreaminess overcame him.

Bill flung Paul onto the bed and stomped off to the bathroom to get something for his arm. Paul tried to remember what he had to do as he lay there on the bed. It was something important. He knew he should be afraid, but the drug had dulled his emotions as well as his thought processes.

Just then, a hoarse shout cut through the apartment. It had obviously come from Bill. Paul lifted his head and stared stupidly at Jeff, who was still chained to the wall. Jeff was obviously frightened by the noise. They listened in silence for several long minutes, but the apartment was quiet.

Paul dropped his head back onto the bed, and slowly drifted off to sleep.

He didn't stir until the early hours of the next morning. His head was still throbbing from the after effects of the drug, but he remembered where he was. A young black woman was curled up on some cushions by a wall. Paul remembered Jeff and what had happened to the former guard and to himself. He got off the bed and looked closely at himself in the mirror. He had barely gotten used to seeing the reflection of a young white girl, and now he had to get used to yet another body.

This body had one major difference. It was fully female. Paul remembered with disgust his aborted attempt to escape the previous night by pretending to be Jeff. He shivered when he remembered being mauled by Bill's hands and then entered by him. He could still feel Bill's cock thrusting deep into his vagina. That was what sex would mean for him from now on. Paul still found it very difficult to face the fact that his manhood was lost, perhaps forever. A sudden thought occurred to him. Where was Bill?

Cautiously, he made his way through the house, looking for Bill. Paul found him, or what was left of him, in the bathroom. The glimpse Paul got before he ran out of the room in horror was of a nearly totally dissolved pile of human remains.

Paul ran back into the bedroom, steadying his breasts with his hands as he ran. Once back inside, he tried to calm down and he had to fight the urge to be sick. What had happened to Bill? He must have been infected with the stronger virus when Paul had bitten him, but it had failed to change Bill successfully. Instead, it had dissolved him! The stronger virus must have a higher chance of failure, Paul realised. That's why Quince had tried it out on him first.

He felt cold. Being trapped in a woman's body was bad, but it was far better than dying like that. He looked down at his physical twin and gently woke her up.

"Master?" asked the girl.

"No," replied Paul. "He told me to look after you." After some searching, Paul found the key by the bed and undid the collar around Jeff's neck. He went through the wardrobe and pulled out some shorts and some jumpers. They were hopelessly oversized, but they would have to do until they could find something better. They made Jeff and Paul look even younger and smaller than they really were, which Paul thought wasn't really a good idea in the neighborhood they were in.

Jeff had to be persuaded to wear any clothes at all, and she only reluctantly put them on when Paul told her that her master had ordered it. Finally, Paul picked up Bill's keyring and unlocked the front door. Quickly, he dragged Jeff downstairs, and into Bill's car.

Paul didn't feel at all safe until they were well clear of Bill's apartment. There was only one place to go, back to Mandy's. Paul wondered how well she would take the change in her lover. He dumped the car several blocks from Mandy's apartment and then had to pull Jeff through the streets. She wanted to stop at every new sight, drinking it in. She was starting to answer to the name Jeff, now that she was away from Bill's place, but Paul wondered if she would ever recover fully from what Bill had done to her.

As they climbed the stairs to Mandy's apartment, he could hear a heated argument going on behind the door. Paul couldn't make out what was being said, but one voice was definitely Mandy's. The other belonged to Dr. Michael Kingston.

Paul marched up to the door and hammered on it. The conversation inside ceased, but no one opened the door. "I know you're in there, Michael!" Paul shouted in anger. "Open this door!"

The door opened slowly and a worried-looking Mandy was standing there. "Can I help you?" she asked nervously.

"Mandy, it's me, Paul. The bastards tricked me." Paul could see Mandy didn't believe him. "You have the person responsible in there." Paul dragged Jeff into the flat and went looking for Michael.

Mandy shut the door and set off in pursuit of the twins. By the time she caught up with them, one was already attacking Michael.

"What the hell are you up to, you monster?!" Paul screamed in Michael's face.

"Paul? Oh my God." Michael responded in shock. "Let me explain."

Paul glowered at him, but said nothing.

"Quince is a smuggler of controlled drugs. I didn't find that out until I was implicated in the smuggling. I finally decided enough was enough. I'm not going back there. I had no idea that Quince would try the stronger virus on you. You're lucky to be alive."

"Lucky!" Paul shouted in frustration. "I've lost the one chance to get my body back, and I'm now fully female!"

"I'm really sorry."

"Are you really Paul?" Mandy asked the young black woman in a disbelieving tone.

"I am. Remember how we went at it the night before last? Quince and his cronies did use the DNA-altering process on me again, but they had no intention of restoring my old body." Paul swallowed, "I'm 100% female now."

Mandy was becoming convinced that somehow this woman was the same person she had shared her apartment with. The face and body were very different, but the body movements and patterns of speech were very similar to Paul's. She had been worried when Paul hadn't returned the previous day. Now she knew she had been right to worry.

Paul turned back to Michael. "Can you make an even stronger version of the virus so I can be changed again?"

"I could," said Michael. "But it wouldn't help. It would kill you for certain."

Mandy pointed at Paul's twin, who was standing quietly behind him. "Who are you?"

Paul answered, "This is a guard from the building. His name is Jeff. Though he isn't in a fit state for questions at the moment."

"So what do we do now?" asked Mandy.

"We go to the police. This is way too much to handle ourselves." said Paul.

"You can." answered Michael. "I'm out of here. I only came here to warn you to stay away from Quince."

"No way," Paul replied angrily, "You're partly the cause of the problem. Look, I'm a lawyer. I know it would be very easy to dismiss any charges the police might bring against you. Also, if you try to leave, I'll find you and turn you into a duplicate of this body. Is that clear?"

"Paul's right. We have to take this to the cops." Added Mandy.

Michael sighed. "What do you think, Jeff?" He said, looking for support.

"I have no opinion, Master." Jeff replied in a quiet voice.

"Master?" asked Mandy. "What the hell happened to her?"

Paul shivered. "I'll explain later. Let me go and dig out some stuff for me and Jeff and then we can go." Paul herded Jeff towards his bedroom. "Keep an eye on Michael. I don't want him disappearing on us."

"Okay," said a fairly shell-shocked Mandy. "I've got a few questions for him anyway."

In his room, Paul sorted through his meager female clothes for suitable stuff for him and Jeff. He started with bra and panties. The bra was noticeably tighter, revealing just how much more buxom he had become. Jeff didn't resist while Paul dressed her, but she didn't help much either.

Paul settled for a pair of jeans he had bought, but not worn because he had felt that they had made his male lower half too obvious. Now that he was fully female he didn't have to worry about that, though he wished he still had that problem. The jeans were tight around his wide hips, but he managed to do them up. He finished with a cream-colored blouse and a loose red sweater.

For Jeff, he decided on a dress that reached the heels and revealed virtually nothing. Finally ready to face the problems ahead, he and Jeff rejoined Michael and Mandy.

Michael was showing several vials of a clear liquid to Mandy. "Is that what I think it is?" asked Paul.

"Yeah," answered Michael, "I took them from the lab when I left."

"Good. they'll do for evidence. Are all of you ready?"

Michael nodded tiredly. The four of them headed down to the street. Paul sat with Mandy in the back of Michael's car as they headed to the nearest precinct house.

Paul tried to think about anything other than his new gender and how Bill had used it. However, his mind kept returning to the moment when Bill had thrust his cock deep into Paul's slim body. Paul had felt himself getting aroused at the infinitely strange feelings of penetration. He knew it was caused simply by the physical stimulation, but at the back of his mind was the fear that now he was fully female he would have the desires of a woman. He looked over at Mandy. He had enjoyed their lovemaking, and unless some miracle happened, he was going to be denied that forever from then on.

Mandy's mind was whirling. The stories that these three had spun were utterly ludicrous. Yet, this beautiful black woman sitting next to her had exactly the same mannerisms and patterns of speech as Paul. She could see the Paul she knew behind the girl's large brown eyes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.