DNA II
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2000 by Stephanie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Sequel to DNA

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   TransGender   Science Fiction  

Paul stood in the kitchen of the small apartment making two mugs of coffee. He was wearing Mandy's pink dressing gown and nothing else. They had made love several times that morning, Paul making sure he wore protection each time.

He could still feel her hot mouth on his tender nipples. It had felt so good, women were lucky to have these extra sensitive parts that men didn't. Perhaps life wouldn't be so bad with Mandy. At least he could be a man with her, and he didn't have to pretend to be a woman.

An item of news caught his attention on the radio. "Police say they are still baffled by the disappearance of Officer Miguel Hernandez. His bike and some of his uniform was found two weeks ago, abandoned by the side of the highway. Police sources say the investigation has no leads."

Paul smiled. That had to be the cop whose cock he had been forced to suck. Paul hoped that the cop would enjoy his new womanhood.

Paul turned at the sound of the telephone and went to answer it. He expected that it was his boss at the burger bar wanting to know where the hell he and Mandy had got to.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Paul Roberts? Mr Quince would like to speak to you."

Before Paul could answer, Quince's distinctive voice sounded from the other end of the line. "Paul, I have some very good news for you. Michael Kingston has found a way to cure you. He's preparing a virus now to reverse what was done to you."

A cure! Paul could feel tears in his eyes. At last, this nightmare was almost over. "Oh, thank God! I'll be right over!"

"We'll be waiting for you." answered Quince and then he hung up.

Paul stood there, his head spinning. Absentmindedly, he put the phone down and walked into Mandy's room.

She was sitting up in bed, not even bothering to cover her breasts. "What's up?" she asked, looking concerned.

"They've found a cure." whispered Paul. "I'm going to get my old body back."

"That's fantastic!" Mandy still didn't quite believe Paul's strange story, but she couldn't see any other way he could have gotten the body he had.

"I have to get ready!" He almost ran into his own bedroom. As he did so he could feel his breasts bobbing. Soon he would be rid of them and back to his old self.

Mandy walked in wearing only a duvet as he was expertly putting his bra on. He had finally got the knack of twisting his arms behind him to do it up. "Do you have to go right now?" asked Mandy.

"Yeah. I'll be back soon. You probably won't recognise me, but I'll be the same on the inside."

Mandy realised that she couldn't stand in Paul's way. "Okay. Well, good luck." She realised a part of her didn't want to lose this beautiful creature, and she wasn't sure she'd be able to maintain a relationship with Paul if he returned to a fully male state.

He finished dressing, and walked out to the front door. Just before he opened it, he turned around and embraced Mandy. "Whatever happens from now on. I just want you to know I love you. You've helped me through a very bad patch in my life."

Mandy was close to tears, "Just promise you'll come back."

"I promise." They kissed long and deep, and then Paul was gone.

Paul took a taxi back to the Quince Biochemicals building. It was expensive, but well worth the time saved. "Good morning, Jeff. Mr Quince is expecting me."

The black guard leered at Paul as he said, "Sure, go on in."

Paul wondered why Jeff's attitude had changed so much. When Paul had first arrived, Jeff had been the only man to treat him with any respect, but now he leered and mentally undressed Paul just like the rest.

He hurried down the corridor to the lab where he was greeted by Quince and Simonds. "Where's Dr. Kingston?" asked Paul.

"He got called away on a personal matter," Quince answered smoothly, "But he didn't want to delay your treatment. Are you ready?"

Paul rolled up the sleeve of his blouse and said, "Ready."

Simonds pulled out a syringe and injected a clear fluid into Paul's arm.

Paul closed his eyes and sighed. The nightmare was over. Within seconds he was going to return to full masculinity. Already he could feel his arm beginning to change. He opened his eyes looked down expecting to see his own hairy male arm returning. That was when he realised he had been betrayed.

His arm had no hair and was no larger than before, but the skin was turning a dark brown. This wasn't his body!

He looked up to see Quince watching in fascination. "Why?" asked Paul, on the verge of tears.

"You never knew what was going on here, did you?" said Quince. "Too wrapped up in your own problems. You're being changed by a stronger version of the virus. We had to see if it could work."

Paul was too terrified to speak as he felt the virus make its way up his arm and across his shoulder blades. He was hoping against hope that this form was male. An adolescent male, perhaps.

The area of change moved past his shoulder and started spreading across his chest. Paul ripped open his blouse with his single white and single black hands. As he had dreaded, his breasts didn't disappear. They became as dark as his transformed arm. His bra, which had been a good fit, became noticeably tighter as his breasts increased slightly in size.

Paul felt his face start to rearrange itself as the virus swept through his head. He knew the worst was yet to come. This time Anne Chamberlain would not be there to prevent the loss of his masculinity. He was going to become completely female.

The virus worked its way down into Paul's male half. He staggered as his hips widened and then he felt a peculiar pulling feeling between his legs as his cock was adsorbed and changed into a vagina. By now his other arm was just finishing the change. He pressed both hands between his legs to confirm his worst fears. Instead of the familiar feeling of his penis and balls, all his hands found were a soft mound. He was a girl, perhaps forever.

He looked up at Quince, who had been entranced by the transformation in front of him. "Amazing," said Quince. "No matter how many times I see people undergoing this process, it never ceases to fascinate me."

"Why did you do this?" Paul asked, on the verge of hysteria. His voice was now deeper and richer in tone, but still very feminine. "I wouldn't have told anyone. All I ever wanted was to become my old self again."

Quince rose and walked to the door, "Maybe that's true. I couldn't take the risk. Anyway, you won't have to worry about it for much longer." He opened the door and said. "Bill, we're ready for you now."

Paul remembered that Bill had been the bald white guy who had leered all over Paul during his first few days at the lab, but it was the large well-built black body of Jeff who entered the room.

"Take this girl out and dispose of her. Then get back here. We've got a lot to do, Bill."

"You'll sort my body out tonight, Boss?"

Paul's brown eyes widened. So Jeff had been replaced by Bill, but what had happened to Jeff? He had been the only one of the guards to show any kindness to Paul.

"Tonight, yes." replied Quince. "The sooner we start, the sooner we'll be finished. Don't take too long."

Bill grinned. "I'll be back before you know it."

Quince gave Bill a white cloth soaked in something, and Bill thrust it over Paul's mouth and nose. Paul held his breath as long as he could, but in the end he was forced to breathe in. The fumes from the cloth quickly rendered him unconscious.

When Paul came to, he was being carried down a dingy corridor on someone's shoulder. He struggled to clear his head. He had to think of a way to escape before this madman killed him.

Bill opened a door and threw Paul into the hall of an apartment. Paul tried to run for the door, but it was already shut and locked. Bill caught and easily held Paul as he slapped him.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.