DNA II
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2000 by Stephanie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Sequel to DNA

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   TransGender   Science Fiction  

Jeff could feel herself being jerked around as she returned to consciousness. She opened her eyes and blearily looked around.

She was strapped into a car being driven over some waste ground. All around were factory buildings that seemed to have been in disuse for some time. How did she get here?

Jeff looked over at the driving seat and snapped fully awake. Her old male body with Bill inside was there. Jeff gasped as she remembered what he had done to her. No, what she had let him do to her. She had spread her legs and virtually begged him to fuck her. She might have been under the influence but that didn't really help her come to terms with how her new femininity had been used.

Bill pulled the car up to one of the buildings. He turned off the engine and turned to look at Jeff. She flinched under his gaze. She was so small and weak now that she would be totally unable to stop him from doing anything he wanted to with her.

"Quince told me to take you out and get rid of you. Your cop buddies would just think you're another dead whore, if they ever found you out here." His tone of voice was very matter of fact and Jeff had no doubts he was being serious. "You make a good piece of ass, Jeff. The way you enjoyed me pumping your cunt, I could sell you to any of a dozen whore houses around here, but Quince might find out and he wouldn't be happy with me." Bill started the car and pulled out of the disused factory. "Of course, no one can tell Quince where you are if no one sees you. I've always wanted my own personal whore."

Jeff was praying for this nightmare to be over. A part of her was even wishing Bill would kill her so she could escape her new self. In less than a day she had lost her manhood and had sex with a man who had stolen her body. She could feel her long hair around her shoulders. Her generous breasts bounced and jiggled with every movement of the car. Between her legs, her pussy still tingled from the fucking she had received. Did her future hold nothing more than being this monster's sex slave? "I-if you think I'm going to let you rape me again, think again."

Bill laughed. "I didn't rape you. You wanted it, remember?"

"That was the drug. If you try it again I'll make you regret it," Jeff said defiantly. Even if Bill locked her up, she would be able to find some way to escape.

"This body of yours suits me fine, even if it is black," he replied. "So I doubt you could stop me, but you are right. Forcing you won't be nearly as much fun as the cock-crazed slut that drug made you into. So I brought a month's supply with me." Bill jerked a thumb to the back of the car.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.