DNA II
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2000 by Stephanie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Sequel to DNA

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   TransGender   Science Fiction  

"Are you sure about this?" asked Quince.

"Enough to know we have a severe security breach." The other man was small and wiry. He wore an ill-fitting suit and was carrying a folder. From the folder he produced several photographs.

Quince scanned each one. They clearly showed one of his security guards, Jeff Stockwell, in a bar with another man. "Do we know who this other guy is, Simonds?"

"He's a cop. We don't know if Stockwell is a cop as well or just an informant." replied Simonds.

"Damn. How much do they know?"

"Not enough to move against us yet, obviously. But it's only a matter of time. We should use this time to destroy any evidence and get out while we can."

Quince sat down behind his desk. He was quiet for several moments. Simonds knew better than to disturb him. Finally, Quince said, "Maybe we could remove Stockwell from the scene."

"The second he disappears, this place will be raided. You know that." Simonds replied in a perplexed voice.

"Not if he doesn't disappear."

Simonds shook his head. "Now you've lost me."

Quince smiled as he got up and headed to the door. "Come on, I'll let you in on a little secret."


A sharp, pounding headache drew Jeff back to consciousness. It took him several long minutes to gather his wits. He was lying on a bare concrete floor in a small room. It had no window and only one dim lightbulb.

How had he gotten there? He sorted his memories into some kind of order. He had been going back to the cheap room he was living in during this operation. Someone had been there, and had jumped him when he had entered.

Had his cover been blown? If it had, the question was what would Quince do with him. He struggled upright, and examined the door. It was a very solid wooden door, and even his strength wouldn't budge it. All he could do was wait and hope that there was some opportunity he could exploit.

Outside the door, three figures were standing. "Okay, let's do it."

Simonds said, "I still think we could do with some more men. Stockwell is as strong as an ox."

Quince smiled. "I think Bill will be able to handle him. Open the door."

Simonds unbolted the door and drew it open.

Jeff looked up to see Quince and Simonds standing in the room beyond, but his attention was rapidly drawn to the far larger figure standing between them in front of the door. It was a heavily-muscled, black man with Jeff's face!

He was frozen with shock. The other man took the advantage and grabbed Jeff, dragged him out of the room, forced him face down on the floor and twisted Jeff's arm behind him to make sure he couldn't get up.

Jeff was in no position to try to get up; he was far too shocked. Where could they have found someone who was absolutely identical to him? It was impossible!

Quince almost laughed. He had gotten his tame doctor to make a DNA-altering virus based on Jeff, and injected it into Bill. It had taken the better part of several hours to convince the bald, white guard that it was safe. Now, Bill was an exact copy of Jeff. Quince waved Simonds over, "Quickly, the syringe!"

Simonds carefully removed the syringe from the case he had been holding tightly in his hands. The last thing he wanted was to accidentally inject himself with it. He jabbed it inexpertly into Jeff's arm. Quickly, he injected the syringe's clear contents into Jeff. He stood back and nodded to Quince.

"Okay, Bill, you can stand back now," Quince said calmly, despite the excitement he felt.

The guard released Jeff and stepped away from his twin.

Jeff didn't know why he had been released, but he decided to make the best of it. He struggled to his feet, and was about to make a break for it when the strangest feeling overcame him. The arm which had been injected felt different somehow. He held out the arm in front of him and his heart hammered with the shock of what he saw.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.