DNA II
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2000 by Stephanie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sequel to DNA

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   TransGender   Science Fiction  

"How is your research progressing, Doctor?" Quince asked.

Michael rubbed his eyes and looked up. "It's going to take months to work out how Chamberlain did it."

"But do you know enough about it to be able to use it? Can you reverse what was done to your friend?"

"I have two different DNA viruses here. I've found a way to remove the DNA signatures from the viruses, but that won't cure him. These blank viruses will pick up any DNA they come into contact with and incorporate it into themselves. So they'll immediately pick up the DNA from his altered cells, and we're back where we started."

"But you can create viruses with anybody's DNA?"

Michael looked up and saw the glint in Quince's eyes. "Theoretically, yes. But I have no idea if, in clearing Paul's DNA from the virus, I've damaged it somehow. It could be fatal."

Quince nodded. "We'll wait until you're absolutely sure before we go any further. However, I would like you to produce some viruses using DNA from other people."

"Sure," agreed Michael. At the back of his mind he wondered what, if anything, Quince had planned for the other viruses. He knew better than to ask.

"I still can't discover how to remove or replace a virus once someone has been changed by it. Paul is convinced Chamberlain knew how, but she designed it. It may take me a while to crack it."

"I fully understand," said Quince. "You can't rush these things. Let me know if you make any breakthroughs." He turned and left the lab without waiting for an answer. He smiled as he walked back to his office. He had never seen Kingston so enthusiastic.


The blonde, buxom girl said hello as she entered the reception of Quince Biochemicals.

Jeff smiled and replied, "Morning, Miss Roberts." His smile slowly faded as she walked past. Where did she fit in all this? She seemed to still be in her teens, but she had a maturity way beyond her years. And there was something about the way she walked that didn't seem quite right to him.

Paula Roberts had appeared a week before, in a desperate state demanding to see Dr. Kingston. Eventually, Jeff had had to carry her out of the building to get rid of her. The next day, she had returned with Kingston, and now was the center of some frenetic activity by both the doctor and Quince.

He was still trying to fit all the pieces together when one of the other security guards entered reception. "Hey, Bill. Could you look after reception for a bit?" Jeff asked.

"Yeah, okay. Don't be too long, alright?"

"No problem. Just got to answer a call of nature." Jeff made his way back to the rear of the building. He had been itching to have a look all day to see if the information was correct. But only now, towards evening, was the building empty enough for him to risk it. The door was unmarked and locked, but Jeff had the key. It was the almost total access to every room in the building that had led Jeff to apply for the job of security guard, and his references seemed perfect for the position.

He quietly opened the door, and looked in at the darkened storeroom. If his contact was correct, the box he was looking for would have been delivered that morning. A quick search of the room located the large box tucked away in a corner.

Jeff opened the box. It was full near to the brim with little bottles of tablets. He picked up one, and read the serial number.

It matched! He pocketed the bottle. It wouldn't be missed out out of a full box. Jeff closed the box and switched off the light. He slipped out of the room and locked it again. Quince was very careful, but at last Jeff had something on him.

He returned to the reception, and took over from the bald-headed guard who was almost asleep on his feet. Inside, Jeff was exultant, but he was careful not to allow any of it to show on his face. At last he was getting somewhere.


"It's not great, but it's home." Mandy shut the front door and showed Paul into the main room.

"You've got a nice place here. Much better than what I could have looked forward to on my own," Paul said. He had been expecting a small, dingy apartment. And it was small, but Mandy had obviously put a lot of thought into how to decorate the place.

Mandy showed Paul around. There wasn't that much to see: two small bedrooms, a kitchen and a bathroom. Paul dropped the bag carrying the few belongings he had left and joined Mandy in the kitchen.

"Can you cook?" she asked.

"Very badly, I'm afraid," Paul replied.

"Same here. Oh, well. Let's see what we can come up with." Mandy didn't have that much in the way of food, but together, Mandy and Paul managed to make a reasonable dinner.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.