Tim, The Teenage MC - Cover

Tim, The Teenage MC

Copyright© 2000 by Rass Senip

Part 4 - Higher maintenance

Mind Control Sex Story: Part 4 - Higher maintenance - This story is obsolete - please follow The Chronicles of Tim Brandton. The epic story of a boy who discovers his power to control minds as he and his friends reach sexual maturity. Same space as 'The Book' in the same symbols world.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

"Sorry I'm late," Joey panted as he came into my apartment that evening around seven. "Took us longer to finish the calculus homework."

"No problem," I said. "I think I got most of the symbols used in primary motor functions entered in, but I can't get the thing to combine them into streams."

"Did you try resorting them first?" Joey asked, peering over my left shoulder.

"Several times," I said, smiling as he took a deeper breath from smelling the bathing powder I had put on earlier.

"Well, let me have the captain's chair so I can try," Joey said, ignoring my grin.

I stood up, then once he sat down, I walked behind him and started giving his shoulders a rubbing.

"Tim, are you trying to distract me from this?" Joey said after minute.

"No, not really," I admitted. "But it's nice to know I can."

"Come on," he said, pulling the other chair closer beside him and patting its seat.

I had reformed the swap links around lunch time without any warning pings from my brain, and had spent the rest of the day working on entering more symbols into the database whenever I wasn't listening in to one of my classes. Well, that's what I officially accomplished, but I also had been experimenting with my new body and had taught myself how to control hardening my two hyperactive nipples individually without the use of my telepathy.

So as I sat there with my mind focused on Suzi's nervous system while she, Leanne, Jason, and a couple others were out bowling, I absent mindedly toggled one nipple to go hard, then the other, back and forth, trying to see how fast I could do it.

"Shit, Timmy," Joey suddenly exclaimed when he glanced at my t-shirt covered chest. "What are you doing to those things?"

"Push-ups?" I grinned wickedly. "Up, down, up, down, up, down."

"Well stop it. You're making me horny."

"Tell me about it," I groaned. "If Suzi doesn't stop stroking Leanne's ass every time she gets up to bowl..."

"Hey. You're here with me, remember?"

"I know it, but I was starting to get a headache so I've cut a few links on my side to lighten the load."

"I don't understand why the share link isn't helping," Joey said with frustration. "It's always helped before."

"Yeah, well, we've never had three people fully linked at the same time either. Shit, I hate to say it, but I'm getting tired of this. Being in two places at once, worrying about every little ache in my head whether it's real or imaginary. Woops."

"What?"

"I think I just wet my pants."

"What? Which pants? Male or female?"

"Male. Yep. Oh shit. Hey..." I chucked. "Leanne thinks she did it."

That got a good laugh out of Joey, and as I was telling him how Leanne was trying to cover up the wet spot on the shorts, I felt a stabbing pain in the middle of my brain right as Leanne was walking up to take her next turn.

"Ow! OW!" I exclaimed, dropping the bowling ball back into its corral and clutching my head.

"Timmy?" Suzi cried with concern as she rushed up beside me.

"Sorry Suz. Game's over," I said, batting away the tears of pain from eyes.

I took a deep breath and forced more blood into my head, then when that helped a bit, I said. "I guess its time to try some drink."

"But what about the horniness?" Joey thought to me.

"I guess I'll just," I began thinking back to him before feeling another stab of pain.

"ARGH! Okay, Suz. Stick a fork in me, because I am done for the night!"

"Here," Suzi said, handing me a soft drink. "Drink this."

"Shit, Suz," I exclaimed as I realized how full my stomach was from drinking soda. "I feel bloated. No wonder I wet my pants."

"You wet your pants?" Jason said with a snicker.

"Do you want to wet yours?" Suzi snarled.

"No ma'am," Jason sang humorously.

"You sure are chipper," I said to Jason a few minutes later as we left the ally.

"I went home and saw the twins yesterday," he said with a goofy smile.

"I told you you'd feel better."

"You're right. You did," he exclaimed good-naturedly before he kissed me on the lips, joking.

"Shit, if I didn't know better, I'd swear you were drunk or something."

"Or something," he said before reaching over to Suzi and tickling her left side.

"JASon!" Suzi cried before taking control of his body from him and making him walk stiffly beside us.

"Awe come on, Suz," I said warmly. "He's just feeling good."

"Well let him feel good somewhere else," she grouchily said while she canceled the control links.

"Yes, mistress grumpy," Jason hissed teasingly.

"I think I liked him better when he was miserable," Suzi said as Jason ran up to Molly Brinson, picked her up, put her over his shoulder, and then raced out of the building with her.

"Heh, like I don't know you're enjoying it almost as much as he is."

"Doesn't your empathy ever make your head hurt too?" she asked exasperatedly.

"Nope."

Suzi drove the four of us back to campus, and I couldn't help but enjoy Jason's overwhelming high spirits despite the now low throb in my head. Molly was constantly giggling from his little silly comments, and I swear if Suzi hadn't been there, I probably would have been giggling as well.

By the time we reached the campus, however, the giggles from the back were due from what he was doing as much as saying, and it wasn't a surprise that when we dropped them off at his apartment building, Molly followed him up the steps giggling with her hands in his back pockets.

After she pulled into her parking space in front of our building, Suzi shut the engine off, then sighed and didn't move to get out.

"I'm sorry this isn't working out the way we hoped," I said, reaching over and squeezing her hand.

Her response was to unbuckle her seatbelt and snuggle up to me.

"Heh. It's been a while since we've gone parking," I said once she got comfortable.

She gave me a squeeze, then said gently, "Timmy, if this swap thing is going to hurt you, then I don't want you doing it any more."

"I want to give it one more try with the drink, okay? I was thinking maybe a couple of teaspoons every couple of hours might do it. It shouldn't make me too horny, but it still should be enough sugar to keep the links going safely."

"Alright, but Joey told me you were cutting pieces out of the link earlier because it was getting uncomfortable. Promise me you'll just kill the swap altogether at the first sign of discomfort."

"Okay, Suz," I said, giving her a squeeze. "I promise."

"Good. Now how about a kiss?"

I smiled, then gave it to her.

"I saw that," Joey said with a smirk when we finally walked in.

"Jealous?" Suzi asked before looping her arms around his neck and pulling herself up to his lips.

"Always," he said with a goofy grin when they broke their lips' suction.

"Tim, why are my nipples sore?" Leanne asked, walking out of my bedroom without her t-shirt on.

"I was um..."

"They were doing push-ups," Joey offered.

"Actually, yeah. They were."

"Whatever," Leanne said as she fondled them in front of us.

I tore my eyes away from the stimulating sight, then made an "Echm," to steal Joey's attention from it as well.

"Yeah?" Joey said with humor in his eyes.

"Could you drag one of the five gallon containers of drink out of the basement and put it in Suzi's kitchen?"

"Resorting to that already?"

"Well, I don't think we have any other choice except cutting Suzi out of the share link."

"That wouldn't be a good idea. We need her in case of an attack."

"I know. So could you?"

"Aye-aye, captain," he said with a sloppy salute before turning and heading upstairs to fetch the keys to Suzi's storage cage in the basement.

Suzi came out of the bathroom at that point, reminding me how badly I needed to go myself, and how I really needed to change my shorts. I ended up taking a shower after realizing how wet my shorts actually were.

"Here," Suzi said handing me a full glass of the sex drink as I was about to get out of the shower.

"That's a lot more than a couple of teaspoons," I complained before taking a sip.

"Tough," Suzi said as she climbed in with me. "It's time for you and I to cross that line of yours while your brain recharges, and then once you're feeling up to it, you can do the swap."

I sighed, seeing I really didn't have much choice, and simply said, "Bottoms up," before downing the super sweet bubble gum smelling sex drink.

"You know, I wish Eric could be here," Suzi sighed as she stroked my growing hard on.

"What's the matter? Joey and I not enough for you?"

"More than enough," she said giving my cock a nearly painful squeeze. "I just miss him."

"You're not the only one," I said with emotion.

"Okay, time to change the subject," Suzi said quickly when she realized I was going soft on her.

"Suz, I don't want to do this. At least, I don't want to do this right now."

"I think it's a little late now," she said seriously. "You already have it in your system."

"Well then let Leanne work it out of my system," I said, gritting my teeth and forming the links before she could object.

I was startled to find myself lying on my bed with my vibrator going in my cunt and my nipples still tingling from what my hands had apparently been doing to them before the swap.

Seeing this was actually what I had in mind doing in the first place, I simply went back to where Leanne apparently had left off. I spent the next hour and a half in a state of high arousal until Leanne finally expelled enough of the drink out through my cock to end the sexual heat I was feeling and allow me to fall asleep.

The next three days became somewhat of a routine. I'd wake up beside Joey, get up, get dressed, make breakfast, then spend a half an hour resisting the effects of the fuck juice Leanne had taken that morning while Joey ate his breakfast and then left to go to class. As soon as he was out the door, I would strip and fling my hot naked female body onto the bed and inserted my two vibrating dildos into their holes and fuck myself for a while.

Once that was out of my system, I would sit down at the computer and work until my first class. At lunchtime I basically repeat the whole process, minus the waiting part since Joey wasn't around at lunch. I would reconnect myself to my senses during each of my classes, but didn't need to take any control over my limbs since taking notes was the least Leanne could do.

The evenings were harder, mainly because not only was Joey there, but Leanne and Suzi would have sex off and on which always made me want to run into my bedroom for another fucking from vibrating plastic cocks or the slick silver one I had used the first night.

Wednesday was the absolute worst. Joey went to weight room after he finished his classes, and came in still sweaty and smelly from his workout just before it was time for the eight o'clock dose of fuck juice. I spent two hours fucking myself with his odor and his sweaty body stuck in my mind, and I nearly shit when he poked his head in the bedroom asking me if I was calling his name.

But after the hell Wednesday night, I was quite proud of myself when I actually resisted the fuck juice's call the next evening, and didn't even flirt with Joey the whole night.

Friday followed the same pattern until the eight o'clock evening dose started kicking in while Leanne decided it was time to try Suzi's ass.

I was pulling every trick I could think of to keep my mind centered on the first set of serious tests of our software. My nipples were going nearly twenty pumps a minute, my legs stayed tightly closed together, Joey constantly bombarded me with questions about the symbols trying to get the software working right, and finally, after the third orgasm shook through my body, I couldn't stand it any more and started frigging my twat right there in front of the computer.

"Shit, Tim. Fuck. I guess we're not going to get any more work done tonight."

"Fuck, Damn, Fucken Shit! I wish I could fucken turn off my sight just for a night!"

"Yeah, well I wish I could have your sight for one night," Joey sighed.

"YEAH!" I exclaimed before closing my eyes and focusing all my energy into somehow pushing the sight through the share link.

As another orgasm started ascending to its brink, I pushed, pulled, yanked, and finally just screamed at it as the orgasm broke out, then with what sounded like a pop inside my head, I found myself panting beside Joey with only the five normal senses I used to have.

"Holy Shit, Joey. I think I did it!"

"What? Did what?"

"I ... I ... Oh shit. I think I really did it. Oh fuck. I'm mute."

"What?!" Joey exclaimed with alarm.

"Wait a minute," I said as I struggled to make a connection with his mind. "Um, I can't quite form a connection, but I definitely feel your shield. I must have shunted more than just my vision through the share link."

"What do you mean, through the share link?"

"I tried to shove my symbolic vision through the share link to you," I said somewhat bashfully.

"I don't feel anything different," Joey said after a few moments.

"Well maybe Suz ... Shit. Hey, ask Suzi. I can't make a connection to her either.

After confirming she didn't sense anything different, Joey said "I don't like this, Timmy. Maybe I should break the share link temporarily."

"Not yet," I pleaded. "Oh man, this is so cool." I said standing up and twirling around with my arms out. "For the first time since I've gotten my symbolic vision, I actually feel like I'm really a woman."

When I stopped my spinning around, I was a little dizzy and said so. Joey automatically stood up in case I wobbled too much and fell, so I wobbled towards him and let him catch me in his arms.

"Hi," I said, finding myself slightly breathless as I gazed up into his amused face.

"Hey, pretty lady," he said with a grin. "Care to dance?"

"Eww ... Yeah. Let's dance," I cooed.

"Heh. I was only kidding."

"I'm not," I said, popping away from his grasp and hitting the power button on the stereo.

It being Friday night, a couple of the stations had dance mixes on, and after seven or eight faster beat songs, I shivered in delight when a slow song came on.

I had never danced with Joey like that before. He was taller than I was, so it wasn't hard to let my head rest on his shoulder and let him led us, feeling what I imagined Jennifer must have felt when dancing with me.

When the song ended, I had tears in my eyes, and after sniffing a few times, I finally looked up at his face and saw all the love and tenderness I had ever felt from anyone staring down at me in his pretty bluish grey eyes.

I kissed him lovingly, then found his arms pulling me tight against him as he returned the kisses with as much tenderness and love as I had felt in his eyes. We only kissed for maybe three or four minutes, then after a long hug, we went back to the computer and worked for a while.

Shortly after midnight, after being stuck on the same problem for the past hour and a half, I began feeling the return of the effects of the fuck juice, and immediately had Joey query Suzi about it.

I was outraged when she admitted they had both taken a small glass just to give them some more energy, and I ended up going upstairs and describing to them in detail the hell I was about to go through before rushing back downstairs, admittedly excited, to try my dildos out without the distractions of my symbolic sight.

I was just coming down from my second orgasm when Joey poked his head in nervously asking, "You're not really calling out my name, are you?"

"Fuck! I guess I am!" I groaned as I rolled my head back and lifted my butt off the bed, allowing me to pump the vibrator in my ass in and out like its sister in my cunt without the use of my hands.

When I felt Joey's hand touch the vibrator in my cunt, a bolt of sexual pleasure flashed through my body for a split second. As he worked both of them in and out of my spasming holes, I let go of all of my inhibitions and started moaning his name as loud and as long as I cared to, feeling the king daddy of all orgasms building up inside my woman's loins.

Then suddenly he sobbed and left me there, but I was too far gone to stop before finishing what he started, and no more than a minute later I lurched my body into the air as the vibrator in my cunt shot out the bedroom door and clanged noisily somewhere on the kitchen floor a few times before hitting the far wall of my apartment.

When I regained my senses, I recognized the sounds of my shower running, and recalled Joey's strange emotional sob before he had left.

I found him in the shower still in his shorts, leaning forward against the wall as the water ran down his back.

"Joey, what's wrong?" I asked as I opened the shower door intending to come in, but hesitated when I realized he only had the cold water running.

He didn't answer me, but didn't stop me from warming the water up or me getting in.

"Hey. Did I do something?" I asked gently, hugging him from behind.

"Tim ... Did you and Eric..."

When he didn't continue, I asked, "Are you jealous of what Eric and I did together?"

"No, not exactly," he said before turning around and looking me in the eyes. "All right, maybe I am. But I shouldn't be, and I know it."

"What were going to ask me?" I asked gently once the empathic connection his eyes had asked for had done its thing.

He let out a short chuckle before saying, "I wanted to know if you and Eric had ever had lesbian sex together."

I felt a knot form in my throat as I recalled the day prior to Eric's and my departure from Southeastern State.

"Lisa and Nickie, two of the lesbians we were living with, offered to swap bodies with Eric and I the day before we came home. It was a sort of a going away present while also serving as a distraction to Eric to get his mind off of James leaving us. He did it, but only because I wanted him to. After only about fifteen minutes, he lost interest in the girl to girl sex and had me cancel the swap I had with Nickie so I could fuck his front door while Lisa fucked his back door. We never tried it again. He just wasn't interested if it didn't have a cock involved."

"Do you think we could..."

"What? Have lesbian sex?" I chucked.

"Not tonight. Just ... Some day?"

"Yes. Some day. But Joey?" I said with all the love I felt for him, "Would you like to make heterosexual love to me? Now?"

"What?" he gasped. "But what about..."

"All of the times I've swapped with women, I've never felt this fully swapped before. I can't explain it, but I feel like I truly am a woman. And, as a woman, I can't think of anyone else I would rather make love to than you."

"Timmy, are you sure you're not letting the drink affect your judgment?" he asked with fresh tears in his eyes.

"Yes, I'm sure. I have better control over myself than to make this kind of decision while I wasn't clear headed. Of course, if you don't want too, that's different."

"Don't want too?" Joey exclaimed before pushing his drenched shorts down and letting them fall heavily to his feet as his cock sprang up ready to go.

But then he suddenly tore his eyes away from mine, reached down and pulled them back up saying, "But I can't. I can't betray your true wishes like that."

"But Joey, these are my..."

"No, they're not," he said firmly, turning away and shutting off the water. "You're letting yourself get swept away with what you're experiencing in that body. But when this is all over and you're Tim again, you'll be right back to not wanting anything sexual between us. But the worse part will be you won't trust us anymore.

"Get out, please?" he asked softly, keeping his back to me. "I need to wring my shorts out before I do, and it would be a lot easier without those tits staring me in the face."

So I did what he asked, and after drying myself off, I went back to the bedroom, put on a fresh t-shirt and pair of shorts on, then sat down on my bed and waited.

"I think I better go home to sleep," Joey said once he finally came out of the bathroom.

"No," I said firmly, having made up my mind. "Suzi was right about me having drawn a line that I could cross, but not you two. My dream-walks are as real as if I was doing it with my own body, and by allowing the dream-walks to continue like I have, I have already broken my pledge to myself about not having sex."

"Then what about love?" Joey pointed out. "That's what you said was keeping you from coming with us last fall."

"Joey, I already love you and Suzi as much as I ever have in the past. Especially you. Over the past week I've realized how deep your loyalty to me really is. And that just makes me trust and love you even more. Please don't go. We don't have to have sex. Just hold me and let me fall asleep in your arms."

"Tim ... I swear, if there is any doubt in your mind, you better say it now before it's too late."

If he had called me Timmy, or hadn't looked me in the eyes with such conviction, I probably wouldn't have hesitated long enough for a doubt to form, but he had, and so I did.

"It's Jennifer, isn't it," Joey said sternly when I broke my eyes away from his.

"Yes. I guess so."

"Look, Tim. She deceived you, she altered your perspective, and then when I made you see the truth, she ran away rather than face the consequences. She doesn't deserve your loyalty. You didn't do anything to deserve what she did to you, so stop making yourself feel guilty. You keep hoping that she'll change her mind if she sees you've stayed faithful to her when she was the one who wasn't faithful to you."

"Everything you said is true, except the most important part," I said with emotion and a few tears.

"And what's that?" Joey asked gently from the door.

"I'm not trying to be faithful to her anymore. I'm trying to stay faithful to myself."

"Huh?" he said, finally coming into the bedroom and sitting down beside me.

"Losing Jennifer made me see things differently than before," I began, taking his right hand in mine. "I kept telling her that sex is not love, that you can have sex with someone without it affecting the love you felt for someone else. But when she left, I found that I loved her so much that sex wasn't what it used to be to me. And all that time where I would make love with a girl, then make love to another, my feelings faded for them after we stopped having sex. But they didn't for you, Suz, Eric, and especially Jennifer since we never actually had sex. You're all inside me, apart of me, and now I can't help but feel that sex should be reserved for that kind of love. I want to save it for those special people. And last fall I wanted to save it just for Jennifer because I thought she was saving it for me as well.

"But now I only want to show you how much you mean to me, and no matter how I may feel later when the swap is over, I will still trust us because I know that you could never betray me again, just like I could never betray you again."

I noticed his tears dripping off his face as he brought my hand up to his lips for a kiss, then he got off the bed and walked out of the bedroom, stunning me as I thought he was still going to leave.

But when he went into the bathroom, then a minute later came back out without his wet shorts on but wearing a slight blush on his cheeks, I let out a sigh of relief before scooting back on the bed and laying down.

"Do you want to wait until morning?" he asked once I was happily snuggled up against him.

"Let's just see what happens," I said lovingly as I moved my face up to kiss his lips.

We kissed lovingly for a few minutes, but when Joey pulled me on top of him and I felt his cock touch my lower bare thigh, I shivered in excitement and started using more tongue.

His hands started wondering down my back, eventually slipping his hands under my t-shirt and started working it up my body. When we broke our kiss to get back our breath, I raised my arms over my head and pulled the shirt off with a quick yank.

The next instant I moaned his name as his fingers found my hardened nipples. Without even using his own version of the magic touch, I found myself gasping with pleasure as he rolled them with his thumb and forefinger just as I had done many times to others.

His wet tongue and lips soon found their way to my tingling nips and the large orb like mounds of flesh they were attached to, and while he explored the valley between them with a passionate tongue, his arms wrapped around me to squeeze and hold me tight.

My cunt by that point was drooling with its juices, and suddenly I felt the ache to fill its emptiness with the mass of his great steed. As my hips began to pump to signal my readiness, Joey suddenly nipped my left tingling nipple with his teeth, which triggered a momentary blast of sexual pleasure through out my whole feminine body.

I was slightly dazed when I felt Joey's hands sliding inside my loose shorts and started sliding them down, but I instantly moaned my approval and wiggled my whole body to help as he tried to finish the job with his foot.

Once I was fully undressed, I looked him in the eyes and said with an evil grin, "Now we're going to find out what this cunt can really do."

Joey's excited grin faded slowly as I stared into his eyes while raising my hips up, capturing his rod with my dripping hole, then opening my vaginal gates all the way and plopped down over it like a large open mouth.

His astonishment was only barely registering on his face as I relaxed those muscles and allowed my fuck passage to close in around his helpless cock, then once I had full contact with his dick, I began to gyrate my hot wet velvet glove to pull him in deeper like I had with the vibrator.

Joey's eyes went wide as I started turning up the gyration speed and pressure, and I watched with satisfaction as his eyes lost their focus and his mouth opened in a gasp of pleasure. His hips started instinctively moving beneath me, his eyes closing with pleasure while his breaths became deeper and more energetic.

I pushed myself up onto my hands to give myself greater leverage, then just as Joey started to acclimate to my cunt's massaging of his great tool and raised his hands to play with my breasts, I blew his mind as I reversed the direction of my gyrations, but ended up turning the pressure down a bit to keep his dick from actually being pushed out despite my weight baring down on it.

Carefully watching his face, I noticed how the sweat would bead up on his skin before its mass became too great and would roll away. My empathic senses were not entirely at their full strength as I wasn't completely accustomed to using Leanne's facial features, but I didn't need any of that to know Joey was in heaven, especially when his head would roll in a desperate moan of delight every time I reversed my cunt's polarity and grip.

Orgasm after orgasm I massaged his helpless dick through, bringing him to at least a dozen climaxes; not once did he start going soft until I finally felt he had had enough and stopped without I having humped even once.

Joey lay beneath me, sweating panting, and completely wiped out, while I had only formed a slight sheen of sweat, mainly from the great heat coming off his powerhouse of a body.

"Holy shit, Timmy! Holy fuck!" Joey finally gasped once he was capable of speech. "That was ... Holy fucking shit!"

"So you liked that, did you?" I teased, sliding my body down to where my head was on his chest and laying down, and found myself quite comfortable on top of his sweet sweaty heaving-for-breath body.

"I don't think I've ever cum that hard, that fast, and definitely not that many times without the drink!" he exclaimed.

"You think that was good, wait until we actually fuck," I said with pleasure while swirling my left hand through the hairs under his sweaty armpit.

"I don't' think I have it in me to try that tonight," he said honestly.

"That's okay. We have all weekend, you know," I said, looking up at his face. "And I'm not horny for it right now anyway."

"I love you," he said with emotion. "If I didn't have Suzi..."

"Shh," I said as I moved forward and kissed him on the lips, then slid back down and got comfortable for the night.

I fell asleep on top of him like that, feeling his mind running at full speed while his right hand caressed my back like I had seen him do to Suzi practically every Saturday night since I had arrived.

When I awoke the next morning, I found myself full of the fuck juice's horniness, and shuttered in sexual pleasure recognizing Joey's semi hard cock against my left ass cheek as he slept.

I turned towards him and gave his lips a couple of lusty licks to awaken him, and could barely contain my impatience as he opened his eyes and said, "Good morning, lover."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.