Tim, The Teenage MC - Cover

Tim, The Teenage MC

Copyright© 2000 by Rass Senip

Part XXI - 4: Suzi's toys

Mind Control Sex Story: Part XXI - 4: Suzi's toys - This story is obsolete - please follow The Chronicles of Tim Brandton. The epic story of a boy who discovers his power to control minds as he and his friends reach sexual maturity. Same space as 'The Book' in the same symbols world.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

As I pulled up to the curb in front of the apartment building which would be my new home, my heart was pounding out of anticipation of my surprising Joey and Suzi. I was actually surprised I had reached this far without either of them picking up on me, and took a moment to congratulate myself for my idea working.

Basically, whenever Joey wanted to form a share link with me, I had to consciously will my life force to mix with his. After we had gotten good at doing that, we experimented with willing different aspects of our life force, and while we really didn't understand how it worked, we learned how to limit the affects of sharing our life forces, like preventing ourselves from becoming drunk when the other was tanked up.

Joey, Suzi, and my mom know me well enough to feel me out without exerting hardly any effort. Especially Joey. Even when Joey isn't linked with someone, he can feel me out across a crowded room without any conscious effort. Of course when Suzi isn't linked through Joey, she can't feel me out at all, but I couldn't imagine her not being linked whenever Joey was. And I had learned that week before Christmas that there was no way I could sneak up on either of them for they were as tuned into me, and each other, as I was to them.

This idea of life forces and our will being able to affect it had given me the idea I might be able to hide myself somewhat from their expanded senses just by willing myself not to emit Timmy like signals. It had only been a hunch, and while it was a bit draining to constantly be holding in my vibes, so to speak, I knew if I could feel them both in Suzi's apartment on the second floor, they should have sensed me by now if they were going to.

I doubted I would be able to hide myself from them if they actively sought me out, and the closer I was to them physically the harder it would be to keep my presence masked. I could feel them so clearly, and while surprising them at this point would have been fine, I really wanted to see their expressions, and that meant hiding my presence up until they opened the door.

But I was losing my confidence in how long I could keep it up. Unless I successfully surprised them at the door, I felt my sneakiness wouldn't be appreciated. So I sat in my car for several minute trying to work out some sort of plan.

It wasn't until two Eta's started walking down the path to the apartment's front door I decided it was time to go. I jumped out of my car and, as quickly and quietly as I could, snuck up behind them before inserting a block in their minds to prevent them from noticing me.

From that point I put myself on automatic pilot and let them lead me inside. I almost gave it all away, however, when they went straight to my apartment's door and then walked right in without needing to unlock the door.

I quickly took back control of my body and just stood there afraid to move as the two muscle bound Eta's took off their coats and laid them across Joey's old family room couch.

"Sir, may I ask you something?" the blondish rather short guy asked respectfully.

"Please don't call me sir," the only slightly taller red head replied after hesitating a moment from taking off his shirt. "And you don't have to ask me permission for anything."

"Yes sir... I mean, okay, Jeff..."

Jeff tossed his shirt on the floor and laid a sympathetic hand on his companion's shoulder while the blonde tried to unbuckle his own pants with shaking hands.

"Kent, relax. No one's expecting you to perform any better than what you naturally can do. This is your first time with a woman, isn't it?"

"I... yeah," he said nervously and somewhat submissively. "Except with Mistress Gina, but I never... You know... With her anyway."

"Yeah, I know all right," Jeff said gently as he reached down and unbuckled Kent's belt and undid his jeans. "Losing my virginity to another guy wasn't my plan either when I joined the Eta's."

"You too Sir?" Kent asked as Jeff slid Kent's pants down and waited for him to step out of them."

"Yep. Mistress Gina picked me out for the same reason she picked you. She likes seeing the short guy get fucked up the ass by all the others. I did it so much I thought I wanted to keep doing it when she finally got tired of me, so I asked Baker if I could join Richardson's group."

"Me too," Kent admitted softly as Jeff finished undressing him, neither of them seeming to take notice of Kent's cock at full mast after his briefs came off.

"The fifth weekend I was there, Master Joey showed up, and he and Wally took me into a bedroom to talk with me. You know what they said?"

"What?" Kent said while sliding Jeff's pants down just as Jeff had done for him.

"Pretty much the same thing I told you. Wally didn't think I really was interested in men after not having chosen someone to pair up with, and that Joey thought I'd be perfect for his Mistress."

"His Mistress?" Kent asked confused, pausing only a second before tenderly pulling down Jeff's tented jockey shorts, as if afraid he'd hurt the cock if he wasn't careful. "But he's..."

"Yeah, I know. He's the Doc's brother. I couldn't believe it either, but after you get to know Suzi you'll understand. If I didn't already want to fill her every desire, I'd probably do so willingly."

"Would you like me to blow you?" Kent said nervously, still on his knees and staring down Jeff's hard on.

Jeff sighed, shook his head, then with a somewhat commanding tone he said, "No. Keep your thoughts on what you were brought here to do."

"Yes sir," Kent replied obediently.

Jeff offered Kent his hand, and when Kent took it, Jeff pulled him up to his feet, put both hands on Kent's shoulders, and said, "I picked you because I knew you're just like I was. Confused, horny, and wanting something more than just getting fucked in the ass and giving blow jobs. After tonight if you still yearn to fuck around with another guy, you can always go back to Richardson. But I think once you slide your cock into one of Mistress Suzi's hot holes, you'll never want to do it with a guy again."

Kent looked up at Jeff and said with some measure of certainty, "I think... I hope you're right, Jeff."

"Now that's more like it," Jeff said with a grin. "Now lets get into the bathroom so we can get oiled up."

"Yes sir!" Kent said smartly, turning around and heading that way.

Jeff watched Kent's ass a moment, then jumped forward and smacked it with his right hand saying, "And I get to do your ass first."

I didn't follow them, but instead sat down on the couch feeling a bit sick to my stomach. Neither Suzi nor Joey had mentioned anything about Suzi having been sampling the Eta's beef, and it wouldn't have been such a shock if they had. I had assumed Suzi's restlessness during Christmas break had been from not having Joey around to fuck.

But now it was as plain as day to me why her restlessness hadn't been sedated long by her fuck with Brad in the limo. She had gotten used to having more attentive partners, probably more than one at a time before break.

Jeff and Kent were joking around in my bathroom a bit when suddenly Joey probed for them and nearly caused me to shit in my pants. Seriously. Once I was sure Joey hadn't detected me, I was straining to hold it in as I passed Jeff and Kent on their rush to leave the bathroom while I was rushing to get in.

I managed to hold it off long enough to remove the mental blocks in their minds just in case Joey or Suzi might detect them, and then tried desperately to keep my turd from coming out too fast in case they might hear the plop.

Time passed slowly as I waited in my apartment for them to return for their clothes. They had made a bit of a mess in my shower, and I was quickly coming up with a list of things I forgot to bring. Things like cleansers, and more embarrassing, a plunger for my freshly clogged toilet.

The only furniture in the apartment was the Conner's old couch and a card table with two folding chairs I guessed Suzi had supplied. I was seriously reconsidering my decision to move there again, but no matter how much this whole thing bothered me, I knew I wanted to be with them. After spending three weeks with them, I couldn't bear going back to the way it was before.

Sometime after one in the morning, after being up there for nearly four hours, Jeff and Kent finally came back looking happily tired, placid, and took every measure possible to make as little noise as possible.

They stunk of sex, their hair was a mess, the shine from the oil they had applied earlier was dull from the mixture of sweat, and from their odor, their own cum. Without comment they headed right to the bathroom, and even if I hadn't inserted commands for them to ignore it, I seriously wondered if they would have even noticed the clogged toilet.

I followed them to the bathroom this time, curious as to what all they had done up there while not yet ready to peek for myself, especially while Joey was still awake.

Jeff turned on the shower, then directed the happily dazed Kent into the path of the water when it was ready, grinning as Kent sputtered from the water forcing Kent's mind back to life.

"You did really good, Kent," Jeff praised him as he handed Kent a bar of soap and a cloth. "I think she liked you a lot."

"Really?" he asked hopefully. "I thought I really screwed up when I tried to give Master Joey a blow job."

"Yeah, well, you weren't the first to make that mistake. Hell, I was constantly trying to persuade him to fuck me until Suzi finally had me lay down on the floor on my back and she mounted me. I don't think I ever gave him another thought after that."

"So do you think she'll want me... again?"

"Fuck, yeah. You and I have an advantage over the other five. We're just her height."

"We are, aren't we," Kent said in the middle of soaping up his face with the cloth. "Is that another reason you picked me?"

"Yep. You and I have a lot in common. I haven't told her this yet, but I'm hoping you'll be able to take my place on the Tuesdays and Thursdays she calls since I have this night class. We usually start around seven, but that's when my class starts."

"But you said they only do it on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays."

"It's not Suzi's fault my schedule didn't work out. The way I see it, since Joey made me responsible for managing us, my first duty is to see that Suzi is made happy. If that means I have to sacrifice my own time with her, then that's what I'm going to do. And with you around, she'll always have someone her own size. I think that makes a difference."

"I... I don't know how to thank you," Kent said, having been so stunned that he had stopped his washing.

"Thank me by serving our mistress to the best of your abilities," Jeff said seriously. "She's the one who you should be grateful to."

Kent went back to washing himself when Jeff finished his own washing, then after Kent bent over to wash his legs, he noticed Jeff's cock getting hard, and realized why.

"Jeff, do you ever think about having sex with guys again?" Kent asked as his cock started growing as well.

"Not usually, no," Jeff admitted.

"Have you ever fucked a guy in his ass?" Kent asked, facing away from Jeff, bending over slightly while running his hand over his left buttock, creeping closer to his crack with each pass.

"No, and honestly, I don't want to start," Jeff said.

"Okay," Kent sighed. "But if you ever want to try..."

I left the bathroom at that point, sensing Joey having fallen asleep. I relaxed a little on the couch while Jeff and Kent finished up in the bathroom, then slipped them both into a dream state and had them get dressed and sit down.

Jeff's loyalty to Suzi was not programmed, I was glad to see. In his mind she rescued him from living a life not meant for him, and while I did see Suz deserving some of the credit, I had found it rather suspicious that he saw her to be the soul reason until I realized he was in love with her.

Kent didn't have those kinds of feelings yet. The sex he had just experienced had completely blown his mind, and while the main reason I was detaining them was to get the details of that sex, I skipped over that for the moment to make sure he wasn't being misguided in someway.

From what I could tell, everything they had told him was on the level. And his mind was so buzzed by the new feelings he had discovered during his first heterosexual sex made me realize how important this night would be to him for the rest of his life. He felt liberated, freed from his self image of being gay and never having anything more than some guy's cock in his face or in his ass.

Jeff had experienced the same feelings, but there was one important difference between the two young men. Jeff focused his gratitude towards Suzi, while Kent was rightly accrediting Jeff for making this possible. I wondered where it would lead, but it wasn't any of my business.

At that point I had them recall what had happened since entering Suzi's apartment.

Suzi and Joey were watching TV together when they arrived, and after Joey had them let themselves in, Suzi walked up to them and started inspecting them like the two pieces of meat they were while Joey shut off the TV and sat back to watch the real show.

When Suzi began feeling Kent's muscles and firm butt while commenting to Jeff and Joey on his nice compact build, Kent had problems thinking straight, and I recognized that as probably Joey reprogramming Kent's rat to better suit them. After that, Kent's nervousness disappeared as his desire to serve and pleasure his mistress outgrew his concerns of his inexperienced performance.

Holy shit, Suzi once again proved she knew how to extend foreplay. She had the two oiled up hunks pose and flex their muscles while she took free feels of their bodies and tease them with little licks, nibbles, and eventually short French kisses for what seemed to Kent to be forever.

It was during one of those kisses that Kent first felt Suzi's mind touch his. The sensations of having someone share their thoughts with you can be very intimate, but it also was a huge shock to Kent until he actually started to listen to what her thoughts were saying.

At that point, he let go of his inhibitions and let Suzi's mind guide his actions. Kent's hands smoothly slid up her back, taking her slipover sweater with them, and gently separated himself from her lips to slip it over her head.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.