Tim, The Teenage MC
Part XX - 4: The Pieces to a Vanishing Puzzle [Told by Joey]

Copyright© 2000 by Rass Senip

Mind Control Sex Story: Part XX - 4: The Pieces to a Vanishing Puzzle [Told by Joey] - This story is obsolete - please follow The Chronicles of Tim Brandton. The epic story of a boy who discovers his power to control minds as he and his friends reach sexual maturity. Same space as 'The Book' in the same symbols world.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I don't mean to make the impression that everything Suzi and I did together that summer was in some way sexual.

Hmmm... Actually, I can't think of anything we did do that wasn't somehow related to sex, but I know there had to be as many nonsexual occasions as there were sexual ones. I guess they just weren't memorable enough to remember them.

Okay I got one. I helped her wash her car the night after we got back from our two day camping trip together. Wait minute... Shit. Suz sorta didn't wear a bra that morning, and after I shot her with the hose I guess... Well, she got all wound up from the being out in the open in front of her house with her breasts showing through her wet T-shirt. It started innocently enough, but... Hmmm... Bad example.

Hey... I know... On the Fourth of July, Brad, Gloria, Suzi and I all went to watch the fireworks at the same shopping center Suzi and I had fucked in. No sex there... But... Shit. The next night, Suzi talked them into hiding in the mall past closing time and we took turns fucking by this fountain by the main doors. Gloria couldn't cum from the stress of possibly being caught, but I think Suzi came enough for all of us that night.

Okay, okay... So all Suzi and I did together that summer was either have sex or plan on having sex. Is that so bad?

Anyway, the week after the fireworks, Suzi and I were again hiding in the racks of clothes waiting for the last of the sales people to leave. While this was only the third time we had done this, I was pretty comfortable with doing it, and actually I was probably as eager to do it as she was that night. It was such a rush to get away with it, plus the sex was always outstanding.

It did kind of shock me when after I called the all clear, Suzi came out of her rack already naked. I didn't say anything of course, but for a moment I wondered if we were too comfortable about the whole thing for our own good.

When the moment passed, I stripped as fast as I could, then let her lead me out into the main mall by my hard handle. She walked us up and down the entire mall twice before deciding on a spot in front of the toy store and laying down with her legs up in the air.

"Joey, my love slave, tonight I am a whore. I want you to use me, fuck me like a dog, lick my shit hole until I beg you for your cock in my ass. Do every kinky thing you can think of and cum inside my holes as much as you can. Do it, slave. Make me your whore. Do it now!"

Shit, was she ever horny that night. I licked her cunt and ass until I couldn't lick any more, then fucked her cunt, her face, her ass over and over again, cumming three separate times before my balls were empty, all while she had me call her a whore, a tramp, a fucking bitch in heat.

She fucking wore me out, and she still wasn't satisfied. I was having trouble staying hard for her as she rocked back and forth on top of me with my cock up her ass.

I was so far out of it that the first indication we were no longer alone was hearing someone else's voice answer Suzi's question of, "Who are you?"

"Mall security," the raspy male voice said from somewhere to my right.

I felt like I had licked a light socket when I realized we had been caught, but my first instinct kicked in immediately, making me sit up and prepare to protect Suzi at all costs.

"You're under arrest," a second man said as he slapped a cuff on my left wrist while I struggled to stand up.

"Under what charge?" I managed to say as he maneuvered my other wrist behind me and slapped the other cuff on it with a loud click.

"Well that depends, doesn't it... " the first man said as I got a good look at him.

Rusty was a tall and very overweight mid thirties man with a short sloppy beard and hair to match, while his partner Gerald was average height and fairly skinny but otherwise a duplicate of Rusty.

"What do you mean, depends?" Suzi said while attempting to cover herself as best she could with her arms and hands.

"He's secure, Rusty," Gerald said as he stepped away from me.

As I discovered my cuffs were attached to some kind of steal bar embedded in the concrete wall behind me, fear beyond anything I had ever imagined feeling passed through me when Rusty said, "Depends on how cooperative you are, pretty thing."

"You FUCKING LEAVE HER ALONE!" I screamed in rage as I threw all my weight against my restraints and found myself unable to defend her at all.

"What do you want," Suzi said with a cold calmness to her voice.

"Tell her what we want, Gerald," Rusty said while spreading her arms away from her body and getting a good look.

"The whore Suzi Marie Aster, that's what we want," Gerald said while sliding his hands against her ass cheeks.

I went into a frothing rage at that point, and probably would have knocked myself out against the concrete if one of them hadn't knocked the wind out of me with a night stick.

As I gasped for my breath, I heard Suzi say, "... just don't hurt him again."

"Suz... " I gasped desperately as she knelt down and started undoing Rusty's pants. "No... "

"Joey, it's my fault," she said coldly. "I dragged you into this, and now I'm paying for it."

"That's right, Joseph T. Conner, two arrests for disturbing the peace, one arrest for rape that the victim dropped the charges the next day. Your little whore here is going to pay for her mistakes in exchange for us letting you both walk out of here in the morning," Gerald sneered as he removed his pants.

"I just love this job," Rusty said as Suzi teased his cock through his underwear. "See Gerald? I said she'd go for it when we watched her fuck him last week."

"Just remember I was the one who searched the whole mall looking for their IDs while you sat in the office and watched them fuck. I get to fuck her first."

"Fine. Oh, there's just one last thing, whore," Rusty said as Suzi took hold of his fat cock and moved to give it a shaky lick.

"We don't want to leave any evidence so you can later claim we raped you," Gerald said as he handed a condom to Rusty who immediately handed it down to Suzi to put on.

I struggled in vain to free myself as Rusty sat his large ass on the ground while Gerald guided Suzi onto all fours. I sat there feeling a bit numb as Gerald entered her cunt from behind, then hung my head in defeat when he exclaimed, "She's fucking wet, Russ! She really is a fucking whore!"

My adrenaline was gone, my body exhausted from the long fuck and my struggles to break free, but I refused to let myself just sit there and watch them use her... My Suzi. The center of my life.

"No," I growled hoarsely as Gerald penetrated Suzi's ass.

"I'll fucken make you suck the shit out of her ass," I whispered as I struggled to form the commands in my head.

I strained, pushed and surged my pathetically weak telepathic abilities until my head hurt from it all, then as I rested a moment to try again, Rusty decided it was his turn to fuck her and had Suzi lay down on her back.

"You'll hurt her!" I gasped as Rusty moved to straddle her.

"Don't worry, she won't make any noise with my cock in her mouth," Gerold said as he pulled the shitty condom off is cock and replaced it with a fresh one.

I saw the fear in Suzi's eyes as Rusty's mass covered her small body, making me redouble my efforts to render him a shit eating slave as Gerald slipped his cock into her already strained looking mouth.

They were hurting her, and they didn't care. I was in agony for failing to protect her, to know that there was no pleasure in this for her this time for she was having to strain for every breath when she could before it could be pushed out of her lungs by the shear weight behind each of Rusty's thrusts.

My desperation and anger came to a violent peak when I saw Suzi's eyes rolling up as she struggled to remain consciousness. I realized that my fears for enslavement of my family or the natural fear for intense physical pain was nothing to the fear of losing Suzi forever.

"NO!!" I cried at the top of my lungs while putting every ounce of my being into commanding them to get off her and let her breathe.

I went completely limp and hung from my shackles as they continued to fuck their merrily way, my head burning with pain as I watched her for the third time roll her eyes and pass out for several moments.

I started to beg them to let her get her breath, offering them as much money as I could think of, girls from Stan's harem, and even my own life for hers. But they weren't listening, for they were working up to another orgasm, and just as Suzi passed out again and then she didn't awaken again on the next thrust, I felt the familiar telepathic touching of my mind that I instantly grabbed onto and formed the link.

The link only lasted a few seconds, but that was all I needed to enslave the two animals and order them to get off her and help her breathe.

As Russ helped Suzi to sit up while she coughed and gagged for her breath, Gerald finally found his keys and rushed over to unlock my cuffs.

"What happened?" Suzi croaked out as I rushed to the floor beside her.

"I... I enslaved them," I said as I wiped a small smudge of her shit off her cheek that must have come off of Gerald. "Are you okay?"

"I think so," she said, carefully moving her arms and legs. "My tits are a bit flatter than I remember, but other than that... Wait. Did you do it... by yourself?"

"Someone linked with me long enough for me to do it," I said, turning towards the two blanked faced blank minded zombies. "I'm gonna fucking make them eat each other's shit. They almost killed you."

"Don't," Suzi said weakly, putting her hand on my shoulder to stop me. "Joey, make them forget and make them never do anything like this again. They don't deserve... "

"Why!?!" I said, with mixed emotions. "They almost fucking killed you, Suz! They deserve anything I can think of to... "

"IF you did, you would be a greater monster to me than they ever could be. And I meant what I said earlier. This was all my fault, and I deserved what came to me. I'm sorry I got us both into this. Now fix them and take me home."

"But Suz... "

"DO what I SAY!"

"Yes, mistress," I sighed obediently.

As it turned out, I couldn't snap them out of their mindless zombie states until I linked with Wally, and then at least I had the satisfaction of knowing they were going to get what was coming to them when Alex decided they would be fine toys for him to experiment with for a week. Alex assured me nothing excessively cruel, just a bunch of tricks on their minds to confuse the hell out of them. Before Suzi and I left, Rusty was already dressed in a tutu trying to do a sexy dance for a few couples staying with Wally and Alex that night.

On the drive home, Suzi shocked the hell out of me by stripping out of her clothes and ordering me to check us into a hotel for the night. I did as she said with beads of sweat forming on my forehead from worry, but she explained that she stank so bad that she didn't want her clothes to get too smelly so she had took them off until she could shower properly.

After I came back from the lobby with the key to our motel room, Suzi unhurriedly got out and walked to the room stark naked, and then just waited there for me to open the door while this truck driver ogled her body five doors down.

When I closed the door behind us I said, "Suz, you're scaring me."

"You don't need to be," she said as she headed straight for the bathroom. "I'm just too tired to care about anything but taking a shower and going to sleep. Are you going to wash me or am I doing it myself."

While she started the water, I stripped and then found her sitting on the can trying to shit.

"Shit, I'm sorry," I said, turning to leave.

"Joey, it's okay. Come stand over here."

I stood where she had indicated with her finger, then watched her strain for several more minutes before she stood up and said, "Wipe please."

Suzi had never ever willfully allowed me or Tim or anyone to be in the bathroom with her when she pottied before, let alone have someone else wipe her bottom afterwards. But never the less I did was she asked, wiping her bottom as gently and thoroughly as I could while examining the damage to her ass hole from my cock and others stretching it too far.

"I think that's enough," Suzi said after I used the fifth wad of tp on her poor bum hole.

She stood up straight and flushed the last wad of paper, then turned to me and sighed at my worry racked expression.

"Joey, I'm fine. Really I am. It's been a long time since I was used like that, so I'm just drained, that's all."

"You mean... Steven."

"Yes," she sighed, stepping into the tub, then waiting for me to follow.

Once I closed the shower curtain, Suzi flipped the showerhead on and then stood there without moving as the water sprayed us both with its warm cleansing power.

"Wash me?" she said after several minutes of us just enjoying the feeling of the water.

After I began washing her as gently and thoroughly as I could, Suzi complained she was too tired to stand much longer, so I eased her down to sit in the tub and continued my cleaning that way. It was a bit cramped for me, but she was as comfortable as I could make it for her.

I avoided her vagina and anus figuring her ass was as clean as it was going to get and she'd want to do the rest herself. But when I said I was finished, she simply said no I wasn't, slid herself down into the tub and stuck her cunt up in the air with her legs spread as far as they could go.

Once I had done all I could to her sad looking puss, I gave it a gentle kiss and again said I was done.

"Now wash yourself, silly," she said with her eyes closed.

I did so as quickly as I could, then shut off the water and helped her up before drying us both off.

"Do you ever think about what it would be like if we were still Steven's slaves?" Suzi asked out of the blue as I carried her to our bed.

"Sometimes," I admitted. "But I try not to."

"I haven't thought about it for a long time until tonight, but you know what?" she said as I laid her down on her side of the bed and crawled over her to get to mine.

"What?"

"It doesn't scare me any more," she said, snuggling up to me and intertwining her leg with mine.

"You were scared. I saw you."

"But not because of what they were doing or going to do to me. I was afraid of what they might do to you, or what you might do to them. I don't think I can be raped anymore Joey. It just doesn't... scare me to be forced into having sex with someone else. What do you think of that?"

"I think we're too tired to think. Right now all that matters is that you're safe."

Suz gave me a kiss on the chest and then said, "Then go to sleep, my faithful pet. Go to sleep... "

As usual, I did what she said.

In the morning, I awoke with her words "What do you think of that?" still ringing in my ears. We apparently had forgotten to turn on the air conditioning and the sun shining brightly in through the shaded windows had heated the room up to the point where we both were covered with sweat.

I'll never forget how beautiful she looked laying beside me on top of the covers all spread out and sweaty like that. It would have been sexually invigorating if she hadn't looked so defenseless, so innocent, and just so nakedly beautiful.

I carefully got up and turned on the air before getting back in bed and watching her as she slept.

"What do you think of that?" kept echoing around in my head while I tried to form some kind of answer besides, "I don't know what to think about that."

When the air became cool enough to give her a bit of a chill, Suzi turned onto her side, then felt my body's heat beside her and snuggled up against me. When she went back to sleep huddled up against me like that, I felt so at peace that I too fell asleep.

I was awake the instant she stirred, and I was watching her closely when she finally opened her eyes.

"Good morning," I said gently.

"Mmmmmm," she said in agreement while stretching.

"How do you feel?" I said after she relaxed and closed her eyes with a smile on her face.

She opened her eyes and looked at me a moment, then reached over, pulled herself up to my face and kissed me tenderly before running her right hand across my soft cock and saying, "I feel good, and a little horny."

"You're kidding," I said astonished.

"Wouldn't you feel a bit horny if you woke up with a hot naked woman laying in your bed who will do anything you say?"

"Only if her name was Suzi," I said as my cock finished filling out to its hardest form.

"Good. Now go get dressed and get my clothes out of the car, please?" she said with her lips hovering over mine.

"Yes Mistress," I whispered before she rolled off with a grin on her face.

I took her home, then turned around and headed home myself after explaining what happened to Jason so he could watch out for her the next few days.

When I finally got home around one in the afternoon, the first thing I did was shower to get rid of the smell that had clung on my clothes from the night before.

My phone was ringing when I got out of the shower, and when nobody answered it after the first couple of rings, I went ahead and did so thinking it might be Suzi.

"Hello?"

"Joey? Whew, man... I've been trying to get a hold... "

"Tim?"

"Yeah. Look, are you okay? I felt something was wrong last night and I've been... "

"I'm fine, and Suzi's fine too, thanks to you. Where are you?"

"What do you mean thanks to me?"

"I mean if you hadn't let me link with you for a few moments last night... "

"Link with you? Joey, I didn't link with you."

"You didn't?" I said a little confused. "But you said you felt something was wrong... "

"I did. What happened? Why did you need me to link with you?"

"Long story, but everything's okay now. Er, no wait. I just remembered. Your mom has been trying to contact you for a couple of weeks now. Tim, Eric's missing. Everyone thought he went with us to England and he hasn't been seen since."

"Eric is missing... " Tim said slowly.

"Yeah. Where are you? Your mom is worried sick that the twins... "

"Joey, listen to me. I'm fine, Eric's fine, and you don't need to come looking for us. Okay? I got to go."

"But where?" I said just before the line clicked and he was gone.

I hung up the phone while trying to sort some very strange feelings out. I had this strong urge to go be with Suzi, but I had just come back from having been with her.

And damn it, Tim's phone call was trying to slip from my mind from the moment I hung up. It was like I wanted to forget it, and if I hadn't had kept feeling the same sensation that I felt every morning when I woke up knowing I had forgotten something important, I would have never given his phone call a second thought unless directly asked about it.

I knew I had to call... Someone. Someone about something... Now what was it... Shit... Tim... I got to call Samantha and tell her...

I picked up the phone and dialed, but then Betty's voice answered and it took me moment to realize I had called Suzi's house instead of Tim's.

"Sorry, wrong number," I said before quickly hanging up and carefully dialing the number again.

"Hello?" Betty's voice said again.

"Shit, I did it again," I said, breaking out into a sweat.

"Joey? Is that you?" Betty asked.

"Yeah. I'm... I'm trying to call Tim's mom, but I keep... dialing yours."

"Do you want to talk to Suzi?" she said after a pause.

"Yeah," I said feeling relieved just from the thought. "Er wait. No. I... "

"Joey, are you okay?"

"Yes. No... I got to... write this down... before I forget again," I managed to explain before hanging up the phone, literally dripping with sweat as I struggled to keep the word "Tim" in my head.

I became so disorientated that I couldn't find anything to write on in my room, but when I stumbled into the bathroom by mistake and saw the steam still clinging onto the mirror, I knew it was my only hope.

A minute later, the phone rang again, and this time it was Suzi. I instantly forgot the whole thing ever happened at the first sound of her voice.

The following Saturday night, Suzi came over with her set of pictures she had taken on our trip for my mom to see after mine having been ruined by what I figured had been the x-ray machine or something at the airport.

Actually, the pictures were just an excuse for her come over that night, for my mom and dad were going out for the evening.

The moment my parents had pulled out of the driveway, Suzi pulled her shorts down, spread her legs and simply said, "Lick."

Oh, she had never tasted so good to me before. At least that's what I kept thinking to myself as I licked every inch of her cunt that I could reach with my tongue. But somewhere in the back of my mind I was wondering why it was so much better. I had done this a thousand times before with Suz, and there wasn't really anything different about it besides the fact I was following her orders... I wanted to believe that's what made it so great, but something about it kept bothering me.

"Oh Joey... I can't get enough of you," she moaned as she humped my face. "I've never been so hot for you for so long before."

I circled her knob with my tongue for the millionth time, then paused long enough to say, "Doesn't that seem a little strange?"

"Mmmm... Maybe, but I don't care. I hope it never stops. I want to fuck you till the end of time. Now carry me to the shower. I want you to clean out my ass so you can lick it out as good as you did my pussy."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.