Tim, The Teenage MC - Cover

Tim, The Teenage MC

Copyright© 2000 by Rass Senip

Part XX - 3: Love's Slavery [Told by Joey]

Mind Control Sex Story: Part XX - 3: Love's Slavery [Told by Joey] - This story is obsolete - please follow The Chronicles of Tim Brandton. The epic story of a boy who discovers his power to control minds as he and his friends reach sexual maturity. Same space as 'The Book' in the same symbols world.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

It must have been some turbulence that woke me from a disturbing dream, and for a moment I felt disorientated and confused to where I was. But when I opened my eyes, the urgent feelings I had from the dream I already had forgotten left as I turned to make sure Suzi was still safe beside.

I tried to adjust my position to help ease the intense stiffness in my back without disturbing her, holding my breath when she stirred, but then smiled when she place more weight against my upper arm that she was using for pillow.

I must have sat there for a half an hour watching her sleep while ignoring my aching back. The peace I felt with myself was completely... Complete. Only Suzi mattered to me. Only Suzi.

::but what about Tim?::

My back was becoming unbearable, but I refused to move in case it awoke her prematurely. I tried to form the commands to block the discomfort, but without my share link with Tim, I couldn't hold the pattern together long enough to complete the sequence.

I bit my tongue after letting out my sigh of frustration, but to my relief Suzi didn't stir.

I sensed a probing pair of eyes looking at Suzi and I immediately put up every defense I could muster and prepared to protect her at all costs. But when my eyes connected with the fourteen year old girl sitting across the isle and she turned her head blushing just a bit, I relaxed slightly while thinking to myself, "I feel so defenseless. I wish Tim had come back with us."

::why did I leave without him?::

I distracted myself from the stray thought by studying the girl who kept taking quick glimpses back at us to see if I was still watching her. I looked away so she could do so in peace, but then noticed I could see her in the window's reflection.

The girl was actually more interested in me than Suzi, so I let her stare for as long as she liked without concerning myself with her invasion of my privacy.

The jerk in the seat behind Suzi woke her up by putting his tray up, and I was ready to go beat the shit out of him when Suzi's hands reached behind my neck and used me as a human handle while she stretched.

It just makes me feel so good to know she would use me like that. She was finally accepting my self-enslavement to her, but she still wasn't entirely used to just demanding what she liked from me without asking me first.

"Joey, would you rub my back a little?" she asked while making her back accessible.

"Yes ma'am," I instantly said, jumping at the chance to do something for her.

"I must have been sleeping crooked," she said with relief after I began my rubbing. "My back is all stiff."

My own back made a point of reminding me it too was feeling rather stiff, but all I said was, "Must be the seats."

"MMmmmm... Must be," she purred.

I rubbed for a good ten minutes before she thanked me, then thanked me again with a brief but wet kiss.

My cock stirred knowing what that kind of kiss meant. I wondered where she was planning on doing it, for we were only about an hour away from landing and then we'd be with our families for the rest of the night, not to mention the whole week.

"Can I have my purse?" Suzi asked sweetly.

I lifted my arms up so she could take it off my lap, then felt a little exposed with the lump in my shorts having been uncovered while she rummaged through her purse.

"Good. I still have a few," she said to herself, putting her keys and wallet back in her purse and zipping it back up.

"I need your help with something," she said seriously while taking my hand and standing up.

She led me back to the toilets, then while no one was looking, she pulled us both into one of the little rooms and shut the door.

"Hi stud," she said before closing her mouth over mine and inserted her tongue.

I returned her tonguing with my own, then found her hand slipping into my shorts and pulling out my hard dick.

She broke away and asked with a husky voice, "Want some head, stud?"

"I want whatever you want, my mistress," I cooed.

She hesitated a moment and asked, "So you don't care whether I do some of this... "

She knelt down as best she could and gently swirled her tongue around the rim of my cock's head before giving the shaft a few licks up and down.

"... or not?" she finished and looked up.

I swallowed hard before reaching down and lifting her up to my face and saying, "I feel the pleasure just as I always have, but all that really matters to me is doing what you want and making you feel good. But don't get me wrong. Your tongue is like a hundred blow jobs, your lips are better than a thousand virgin cunts impaling me. But it's your pleasure I want, not mine."

She melted in my arms and we ended up cuddling a few minutes before Suzi wrapped her hand around my limp cock and said, "I want you hard and ready."

"Yes ma'am," I said with enthusiasm as my cock instantly replied on its own.

She grinned evilly while stroking my cock a few times, then said with beautiful sparkles in her eyes, "Now you can't make any sounds that would let people know what we're doing in here."

"Yes mistress," I said with confidence.

"And whatever you do... Don't cum until I say," she said getting down on her knees.

"Yes ma'am," I said without the confidence I had a moment ago.

Shit, I knew I was in for a rough ride. Suzi has this cruel streak in her that she lets show once in a while, and I could tell by the way she slowly sucked the precum out of my dick's red lips that her cruel streak was positively glowing right then.

Now I'm not a moaner like Tim is during sex, but I guess do have the tendency to verbalize my pleasure in words, usually rather loud words. Suzi slowly ate my cock millimeter by millimeter, and usually the frustration would have broke me somewhere in the first three minutes. But I was pretty damn busy biting my tongue to stay quiet all while watching her lips creep up my dick further and further.

When my cock's head reached the back of her mouth, she rested a moment, then pulled back, then pushed forward, then back and forward a few more times. I thought she was giving me a break when it seemed she was falling into a rhythm, so I wasn't prepared when she suddenly took a deep breath and thrust her mouth forward harder, my cock's head entering her throat with a gasp escaping my lips.

Fuck, was I in serious peril. She went full out, using her throat muscles on my penis's most sensitive pleasure points, her tongue squirming like mad along my throbbing shaft, and then her left hand started sliding down my crack, looking for my hole to tease and probe.

My toes were curled up into balls, my parted legs and outstretched arms shaking with the strain of trying to keep myself from falling over, and then when I thought it couldn't get any worse, I felt myself start to shiver from the orgasm already in progress.

I couldn't stop it. I was horrified that I failed her so totally, so completely. I lost my balance, my butt landing on the toilet seat, causing Suzi's finger to go so deep inside that her fingernail clipped my prostate.

At that point I convulsed in a white blinding flash of pleasure, my teeth drew blood from the effort to hold in my cry as my testicles emptied their contents into the vacuum attached to my dick.

I started crying when I came to my senses, making Suzi look up in surprise and ask, "What's wrong?"

"I failed you," I blurted out. "I couldn't stop it."

"Oh Joey," she said, reaching up to grasp me behind the neck with both hands, then thought better of it and quickly washed them off at the sink. "You did exactly what I wanted you to do."

"I did?" I croaked with confusion.

"Of course you did," she said while unzipping her purse and pulling out a condom still in its wrapper. "I wanted to see if I could make you cum against your will. Don't you see? It just proves you can't resist me."

"But," I started to argue as she slipped the condom over my cock and then slipped her shorts and panties off.

"I never asked for your enslavement. I tried to accept it because you wanted it so badly, remember? But now I understand it enough to enjoy it the way you want me to, and I think I'm ready to fully accept your... gift.

"So... " she growled as her cunt slid down my pole and came to a rest. "Do you Joey Theodore Conner abandon your free will to serve mine?"

"Yes," I said without any doubt in my soul.

"Do you swear to hold no grudges, no ill feelings of any kind for anyone who I may give attention to?"

"Yes. I swear on the blood running through my veins."

"Do you vow to protect me, watch over me, pleasure me, and above all, love me for as long as we are together?"

"I solemnly vow all this and more."

"Then for this moment on, you will not concern yourself with always blindly following my orders to the letter, but instead be the intelligent, forward thinking, self motivated lover I desire the most from you, and you always give yourself to me completely whenever we make love."

"Yes mistress," I said with all my soul.

After signing the contract with a heavy kiss, I proceeded to carry out my new objectives by standing up with her still impaled on my cock, turning us around, setting her butt down on top of the toilet's reservoir then pinning her up against the curved exterior wall and fuck her as hard as I could.

We got an assortment of different looks from the other passengers as we made our way back to our seats. There were some who were obviously discussed with us, while many were simply amused and other slightly envious. But none of their looks bothered me in the least, for I no longer had any pride or modesty to feel. I had given it all to Suzi to guide and care for.

But when I sat down and noticed that girl across the isle looking at us with fascination, I couldn't help but nod my head, grin at her, and then wink, which she hesitantly did like wise to me a second later.


Whenever we came home from a family vacation, my dad would always say there's no rest for a weary traveler while we unloaded the car and unpacked.

After stepping over the empty boxes waiting outside my bedroom door the next morning, "There's no rest for a weary traveler," was the first words out of my mouth when I strolled out to the kitchen and gave my mom a hug from behind.

"Don't expect any sympathy from me," my mom snorted. "If you think you can go traipsing off to England leaving your poor mother who's never even been to a foreign country and expect her to pack up your shit up for you when you get back, you're full of shit."

"Shit, ma," I said before giving her a healthy kiss on the cheek. "You missed me that much?"

"Of course I did," she said, with a smile. "But not as much as your father. You should have heard him cussing you out for not being here to help with the packing all week."

"Heh, I think I can still hear it bouncing around the walls," I said sitting down and taking the rather bare kitchen in. "When does the van get here?"

"Noon, so you better get off your ass and start packing your shit up if you don't want it left behind."

Not one to argue with logic, I stole a finger full of blueberry biscuit dough she was mixing up before going back to my room, carrying the boxes in with me to start filling.

It was strange. The whole time I was sorting through the years of junk I had collected and deciding what to keep and what to throw out, not once did I think about why Tim hadn't come back with us, or even recall his promise to help me pack before we had left on our trip.

Another thing which later struck me odd was how content I had been packing up to leave the house which I had lived in all my life. I did everything but cry when I helped Tim and Samantha move out of the house just down the street. And I always tried to avoid looking at their old house because to me it was still their house, not the Hussain's who moved in after them.

I admit I was excited about moving to Kenton County and being around my sister and Tommy, and the house we were moving into was a lot nicer than my childhood home. Shit, like having a private bath all to myself excited me. But come to think of it, that's pretty weird too since the past twelve years I had been the only one to use the bathroom that Sarah and I shared when I was little.

After the moving van and my parents left around four in the afternoon, I sat in the middle of my furnitureless room finishing packing up a few things left in my closet. I had to go pee, but I was trying to hold it off long enough to finish, but finally gave in and got up to go take a leak.

When I came back from the bathroom, I got caught up in the memory of the time Tim and I had wallpapered my room when we were eleven. The Mustang wallpaper had faded a bit making some of the cherry red convertibles look more like hot pink. At first it was a little eerie remembering the argument we had about me getting a Mustang when I got my license, but then I noticed one strip had curled up at the base where my bed had been and I had this overwhelming urge to peel that piece off the wall and take it with me to frame.

"Shit... Fuck!" I cursed when the tiny piece tore. "Damnit Tim. Why the fuck did we have to add Elmer's glue to the paste!"

I tried a couple of other strips with similar results, then nearly kicked myself for not remembering we had hid the scraps in the ceiling of the basement in my safe.

So I went downstairs and went over to the laundry area which was the only part of the basement that had been finished.

"Shit, I can't believe I almost forgot to empty out the safe," I said to myself as I struggled to reach up into the joists above the laundry room's wall and searched for the homemade combination lock.

Tim and I had build it out of wood, paperclips, and the UHF knob off our old black and white TV set which was long gone by then. The lock wouldn't have actually kept anyone out, but it was still our secret safe, and if you were careful not to twist the knob off, it actually did act as a lock. Sort of.

I couldn't feel the lock anywhere, and just a glance around the empty basement told me there wasn't anything to stand on so I could climb up and see. So I pulled myself up as best I could and found the reason why I hadn't found the knob.

"So much for Tim's 200 year guarantee on his tape job holding up the door," I chucked to myself as I pulled out the flattened safe's door, frame and all, and put it on the step to go up.

I felt a knot in my throat when I pulled the ancient paper grocery bag out as I recalled what else was in there.

Somewhere in the scraps of wallpaper was the very first centerfold Tim and I had ever seen. Tim had found it folded up in a library book, and to an eleven year old, it was like finding a gold coin in your pocket of change.

Also inside the bag was the Barbie doll Tim and I had stolen from the girl down the street because it had looked a lot like the girl in the centerfold. I remembered us spending hours on end drawing nipples on the doll with pencils trying to match the girl's picture. You just try drawing perfect circles on curved hard plastic and see how easy it is, wise ass.

The Barbie and the centerfold had been in the 'safe' because they had been something we wanted to hide from everyone, and the wallpaper was just a perfect cover for them. But there was one item I had valued so much that I had put it in the bag and into the safe six years previous.

But my Hot Wheels classic 1968 cherry red Mustang convertible with doors that opened and a trunk that didn't want to stay shut wasn't in the bag. After trying to see into the darkness of what remained of my childhood safe, I carried my valuables upstairs and out to my real cherry red Mustang convertible wondering if Tim had taken my favorite toy when I had my back turned.

I didn't really care about the toy itself any more. I just had to know whether or not Tim had betrayed me all that time ago. So I dumped the contents of my glove compartment to get the flashlight I had in there, borrowed a stepstool from my neighbor, then went back downstairs thinking, "I bet that's why Tim didn't come back with us. He didn't want to be here in case I emptied my safe."

But sure enough, when I shone my flashlight down the dusty hole, there was my little car turned upside down against one of the joists making up the wall of my safe.

"Shit," I said feeling guilty as hell. "Maybe I should leave you up here to punish myself... Nah... I'll just give it to Tim when he gets back."

After taking the rest of my stuff out to my overflowing car and returned the stepstool, I locked the door to the only house I'd ever called home, then walked away with slowing steps before turning around and taking one last long look.

I sighed and wiped away a rebelling tear before turning to get in my car saying out loud, "Damnit Tim... You should have been here."


One week later, I was busily straightening my new room in preparation for Suzi's first visit. We had still been taking things out of boxes that morning, and my dad and I still hadn't gotten around to setting up the garage with our tools. But for the most part we were pretty much moved in, and I couldn't wait to try out my new shower with Suz.

Before I left my room, I grabbed the colorful plaid hat I had found in my suitcase from our trip and hung it on the corner of my dresser's mirror, then gave my newly framed patch of Mustang wallpaper a friendly pat, grinning at the thought that I had probably patted the centerfold hidden behind it right on the tits.

Shit, I could barely contain myself when Suzi's parent's car slowly came around the corner and finally pulled into our driveway.

"Hi," Suzi chirped when she hopped out of the Lincoln Continental and leapt up to pop me a kiss.

I caught her before she fell away and explained how much I had missed her with my lips.

"Joey... Stop," She mewed after I had worked my lips to where her left shoulder and neck met.

I gave her one last kiss on her now bare shoulder before easing her to the ground and helping her straighten her shirt, blushing along with her.

My mom and dad had come out and greetings had already been exchanged, so we all headed into the house, Jason bringing up the rear.

Suzi, Jason and I went around with the rest for the grand tour, but got off when we got to my room, Jason not immediately taking the hint we wanted to be alone until Suzi suggested he go make sure their dad hadn't left the car's lights on.

I couldn't wipe the grin off my face as she slowly closed my bedroom door and then asked with her teasing voice, "Did you miss your mistress Joey?"

"Ever hour of everyday," I said sitting down on the edge of my bed while anticipating she was about to do something, like maybe leap on me.

But instead, she slowly walked around the room inspecting every little detail, then noticed the hat on my mirror and broke out of her teasing mood saying, "Eric's hat. Why do you have it?"

"That's Eric's?" I said surprised. "I thought you bought it for me and snuck it into my suitcase or something."

"No I... " she said with a confused look spread across her face. But then she shrugged, put it on her head with it tilted slightly, and turned towards me with her cheeks sucked in saying, "Do I luke like a European model?"

"More like a goldfish with a funny hat," I joked.

"Oh you," she said, tossing the hat in my face, then knocked me on my back while I was distracted and plastered herself on top of me.

"Joey," Suzi began after we had traded all of our spit with each other. "I think I'm addicted."

"Addicted? To what?" I asked while aiding her to remove my shirt.

"To having you at my beck and call," she said breathlessly as she started sucking on my chest.

"All I've thought about," she said while working her way down my chest to my stomach, "this past week, is how I can, make this hard, with a simple word. I've been fucking wet ever since we fucked in the plane."

"Oh shit, Suz... " I moaned as she swallowed my cock and started to swallowing over and over.

She brought me off so hard and quick, I was still in la la land when she mounted me and told me to fuck her brains out, but not to cum inside her.

Without a condom on, I understood this wasn't a test, or at least one we couldn't afford I fail.

But really, it wasn't that difficult to do. I had already cum, and I had cum really hard. So I guess between that and my desire to pleasure her for as long as I could, I was able to keep my cock as hard as she wanted while I banged her seven or eight times at different speeds without getting the urge to spurt my seed.

By the time she called it quits, we were both exhausted, covered with our sweat and other juices, and I was feeling the strain on my balls from holding back so long.

She was laying on top of me as usual with my dick still inside her cunt on the verge of falling asleep. But when my cock gave up and started to soften, she stirred, then looked up and said, "Stay hard for me a little longer."

It wasn't a request. It was an order. An order that sent a shiver down my entire body and resulted in my fulfilling it without needing to consciously try.

Unfortunately, at that moment Tommy burst into the room making airplane noises with Richie on his back, then froze when he saw us.

I squawked "GET OUT!" then barely got a glance of Richie's face breaking out in a grin as Tommy panicked and fled.

"Maybe we better get dressed," Suzi said after leaping off me and shutting the door.

"Shit. Shit. I can't believe Tommy saw us like that. He's too damn young to... "

"Oh come on, Joey," Suzi said while wiggling into her panties and shorts. "Surely he's seen your sister or his dad... "

"No he hasn't. They've been really careful about keeping all of that stuff away from him. Sarah's gonna explode when she finds out," I moaned as I finished dressing by putting on my shirt.

After Suzi straightened her hair, she left while I straightened up my bed. But when I turned to leave, I nearly jumped out of my sandals from Richie standing in the middle of my room watching me.

"Uh, hey, Richie," I managed to say while he broke out in a grin.

"Hi," he said before darting out of the room giggling.

"Weird kid," I sighed to myself, then followed him out to face the heat.

I was surprised when Sarah gave me a warm hug hello, but I played it cool like nothing had happened seeing she didn't have a clue at what had gone on.

Samantha was in the kitchen with my mom, while Charles, Frank, and my dad were outside sitting on the porch, probably listening to my dad's landscaping plans for the back yard.

"Stan and Gina couldn't come?" I said to Sarah while trying to figure out where Suzi and her mom had gone.

"Stan wouldn't come after finding out how mom feels about him," she said sounding slightly exasperated. "And Gina's new boyfriend works tonight and she had to make sure nobody touches him."

"Touches him?"

"He's a male stripper."

"Ahhh... "

"RRROOOOOAAAAARRRR!!!" Tommy screamed from the front entry hall as he chased Richie in from outdoors.

He's gonna eat me!" Richie yelled excitedly as his one year old feet ran as fast as they could towards the kitchen.

"Tommy! I told you to take it out doors!" Sarah yelled when Tommy picked Richie up and made loud eating noises while Richie screamed and giggled some more.

Richie screamed in joy before yelling, "Mommy! Mommy! I'm be-en eaten'! Help me mommy! Help me!"

"Tommy! Did you hear me?" Sarah yelled over the frantic giggles as my mom and Samantha appeared at the doorway watching the two boys' fun.

"Oh Sarah... Let 'em be. They're not hurting anything," my mom said.

"Mo-ooooo-mmy!" Richie screamed from on his back while Tommy took a break from ticking him and gave him a wet raspberry.

"I'll save you Richie!" I cried as I grabbed Tommy, tossed him up in the air a few times (high ceiling in there), flipping him upside down in the process and finally giving _him_ a really loud and wet raspberry.

"Do me! Do me!" Richie yelled after I swung Tommy around a bit and tossed him onto the couch.

"No sir," my mom objected. "Outside if you're going to roughhouse like that!"

"What?! If Tommy does it, that's okay? But if I do it... " I objected to her objection.

"Tommy wasn't tossing Richie around like a football," my mom huffed and went back to tending her kitchen.

"Mommy, make me a foa-ball?" Richie asked Samantha.

"Do you want to be a football?" Tommy asked while getting off the couch and leaping towards Richie.

"No!" Richie shouted in amongst giggles as he rushed to his mother's legs for protection.

I started to follow Richie and Tommy into the kitchen, but stopped when I heard Sarah sigh unhappily to herself.

"What's the matter, sis?" I said sitting down next to her on the couch. "You and Stan still not getting along?"

"Who say's we're not getting along?" Sarah said defensively.

"Mom," I said after grimacing over my big mouth. "She's had the feeling you and Stan haven't... "

Sarah cut me off by standing up and calling into the kitchen, "Tommy, you better not be pestering Richie in there."

"He's being good," my mom yelled back. "Leave the poor boy alone, Sarah!"

"Yes, mother," Sarah said between her teeth, walking towards the French doors leading to the back patio.

I walked up behind her, put a sympathetic arm over her shoulders and said, "I'm told I'm good at keeping secrets."

"You?" Sarah said with amusement. "I remember when you used to peek at your Christmas presents, you would announce what they were before you opened them Christmas morning."

"Shit, Sarah. I was just a little kid," I said turning red. "But I never told anyone about that dirty joke you told me."

"What dirty joke?" she asked with a frown.

"The one about the teacher and the stick... You know... Deeper, deeper!"

"I told you that? When?"

"Sometime before you left for college. I didn't understand it at the time, but I always remembered it."

"So you never told anyone the joke? Not even that Tim?"

"Okay, I've told others the joke, but I never told anyone who it was that told it to me."

Sarah had been staring at the trees on the edge of our yard without as much as blinking, but then chucked and looked at me saying, "It wasn't very funny of a joke, was it?"

"Nope," I said with a chuckle of my own. "But you know, until you said so, I always thought it was just too beyond me to understand the funny part."

Sarah looked down a moment while her smile sagged, then glanced up and said, "I'm sorry I wasn't around to explain it."

Not knowing what to say, I hugged my big sister, then picked her up and attempted to toss her up in the air like I had done Tommy.

"Shit Joey!" she laughed after I nearly dropped her. "Don't try that again."

"Aw... You used to do it to me all the time," I said before checking to see if she had any ticklish spots.

I didn't have any luck until I tried under her arms, then I straddled her so she couldn't get away and started to take out my revenge for all the those times she had tickled me silly when I was little.

"Joey! Stop!" she suddenly screamed with panic.

"What? What? Did I hurt you? I wasn't... "

"Get off me," she gasped with urgency, then after I complied she laid real still carefully feeling her abdomen with her hands.

"Sarah," I whined with anxiety. "What's wrong? Does it hurt or what?"

I could see in her eyes she was afraid to tell me, but yet she was afraid not to at the same time.

"Tell me, or I'll get mom and then you'll have to tell her," I threatened.

Sarah let out a long sigh, then after carefully sitting up, she whispered shakily to me, "I'm pregnant, but I don't think it's Stan's."

There was a commotion out on the porch at that instant that distracted me a moment from the shock of her words, and while we watched Charles coughing and gasping for air from apparently swallowing some of his ice tea the wrong way, I suddenly understood what had panicked her a minute ago.

"Is it okay?" I said, looking down at her tummy and lightly touching it with my right hand.

"I think so. I felt a pinch when you were tickling me, but nothing else since."

"Could it be Stan's?" I said after a long pause.

"It's possible, but... unlikely," she said unhappily. "Mom was right about us not getting along. Ever since Denise undid my enslavement to him, he hasn't... I mean I haven't... (sigh) all we do is argue. If it wasn't for Tommy, we'd have gone our separate ways by now."

"What do you argue about?" I asked, daring to probe deeper at the risk of her shutting up.

"Everything. But the biggest is he still expects me to program his girls for him. I was willing to give up my men and try to do it like mom and dad, but Stan... He wouldn't even listen to me when I was trying to talk to him about it. So I guess I tried to make him jealous by taking on a few... lovers."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.