Tim, The Teenage MC - Cover

Tim, The Teenage MC

Copyright© 2000 by Rass Senip

Part XVIII - 8: Final in Telepath 101

Mind Control Sex Story: Part XVIII - 8: Final in Telepath 101 - This story is obsolete - please follow The Chronicles of Tim Brandton. The epic story of a boy who discovers his power to control minds as he and his friends reach sexual maturity. Same space as 'The Book' in the same symbols world.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

"Ohhhhh!" Jennifer growled in frustration. "It's too complicated for me!"

"Come on, honey. Stop trying to work it using the symbols. Remember, telepathy isn't the symbols, it just allows you to manipulate them."

"I know, but it should be easier to do this way," she said as she attempted to send out a wave of symbols to the crowd waiting for the busses to take them home.

I sighed, knowing she'd eventually get it to work or agree to do it my way.

"Show it to me again, please?" she said a few minutes later.

I cast the blanket command, then ignored their simultaneous clicking of their tongues as I studied the face of my love.

"You have a new freckle on your cheek," I announced softly.

"It looks so simple, but it isn't... " she commmented to herself. "I wonder if... <sigh> No, that's not it."

"I wonder if our kids will have freckles," I pondered.

"Shoot. The bus is here. What did you say a minute ago?" she asked, finally turning her attention back to her other senses."

"Nothing important," I said with a smile. "How's your head? Any headache?"

"No. None. Well, what do we do next? We just lost our test subjects."

"I don't care. You want to poke through my mind again?"

"No, that's okay," she said with some regret.

"Why? What's the matter?"

"I just never feel very good after seeing... them."

"Oh," I said, with a frown.

"It's not just the sex," she said anxiously. "It does upset me the most, but... "

"But what?" I sighed.

She took my hands and placed them at her waist before wrapping her arms behind my neck and said to my face, "I'm just uncomfortable about you having lived happily before me, that's all. Selfish isn't it?"

My frown melted into smile, then I kissed her forehead and said, "Very selfish."

She gave me a wicked grin, then said, "How about we go to the mall and practice there?"

My eyebrows shot up in surprise, then I said, "Are you sure? You said it was too big... "

"I know, but now I think I can handle the mall, especially if you're there to help me. Besides, I want to see if I can get my coin put on a chain like Joey's."

"Ahh... So now the truth comes out," I said, rubbing my nose into hers.

"Speaking of Joey," I said as we put on our coats and grabbed our things. "Did you ever decide how you felt about he and I... Uhm, playing ball?"

"I'm not the one you should be asking," she said after pausing to consider my question.

"Huh? Who should I be asking? Your dad?"

"No, silly... Suzi."

"Oh... Yeah, I guess you're right. Hey. Try seeing if you can keep my body walking while I ask her, okay?"

"I can't do that!" she exclaimed.

"Sure you can. Just try it."

"Okay... But... I'm going to have to stop walking myself to do it."

"Oh... Well then we can try it later," I said, seeing she really didn't want to do try it yet.

So while we walked across the parking lot to my car, I reached out with my mind and quickly felt out Suzi's thoughts, but then was startled when I touched her mind and found it in the middle of something.

"What's the matter? Did she say no?" Jennifer asked from sensing my shock.

"Uhm, no. I haven't asked her. I'll have to wait until later. She's, uhm, busy right now."

"Come on... What is she doing? I'm a big girl now. I can take it."

"All right... You want me to tell you, or let you see for yourself?" I said as I unlocked the doors of my car.

"Oh, let me see... This will be good practice, don't you think?"

"Okay, but just remember... You're a big girl now, so don't get upset. Okay?"

"Okay... " she said suspiciously.

"All right," I said when we were both sitting in the car with the doors closed. "It's farther away than what we were doing this morning, so there's going to be a lot more minds between us and her. Just follow my probe and you'll find her. Ready?"

"Uh huh... " she said with her eyes shut, licking her lips anxiously.

I felt out Suzi's mind again, then carefully guided Jennifer's mind by repeatedly sending ping probes out to Suzi's mind, the probes simply acknowledging her mind was still there but not what she was doing at all.

Jennifer's gasp and following shudder told me she had connected with Suzi's mind, then confirmed it by reading Jennifer's mind while starting up the car and pulling out.

"You okay?" I said when she finally disconnected and looked over at me.

"I guess... "

"You're not mad at me, are you?"

"No... I knew it would be something like that, but I didn't think about it being Brad. Why aren't you upset? I mean, Suzi's cheating on Joey, isn't she?"

"No, not really. Remember the ring slaves? Well, the three of us sort of agreed that we could have sex with anyone we wanted without it making a difference about how we felt about each other. And Joey and Brad had sex with Suzi a couple of weekends ago together, so it isn't like Joey doesn't know about it."

"So you wouldn't care if I had sex with Brad?" she asked.

"That depends on the situation and your reasons for doing it. But if you did, I'd want to be able to have sex with other girls as well."

"Never mind. That wasn't the answer I was hoping for... " she said in a hurt voice.

"I'm sorry, Jennifer. I was just being honest about it. To me sex isn't the ultimate expression of love for someone. Sex is just... Well, sex. It's fun, it's pleasurable, and I would want you to experience it with other people for some diversity. If it helps, I would be extremely upset if you had sex with anyone but me for the first few times. Now that is special, and I'm sorry I couldn't share my own loss of virginity with you when the time comes."

She didn't say anything, and I knew better to try and get her to talk about it any further, so I dropped the subject and just concentrated on driving us to the mall.

But she didn't let it drop, and about ten minutes later she exclaimed, "If I do marry you, you have to promise never, ever, EVER to have sex with anyone but... but ME!"

Her sudden out burst caught me by surprise and nearly made me hit the car driving next to us.

"Shit, Jennifer... " I exhaled after straightening out my swerve. "Can't this wait until we're a little closer to getting married? Like maybe when you're seventeen?"

"Take me home... " she said after trying to sort out her feelings. "I don't want to go the mall, or anywhere with you. Just... Take me home and leave me alone."

I sighed, put my blinker on, then pulled into a street to turn around in. While I waited for the traffic to pass so we could get back on the main road, I reached over to wipe a tear off her cheek but she slapped it away before I could and said, "Don't touch me."

I took her home like she wished, and flinched when she got out of the car and slammed the door without even a goodbye.

I knew something was still very wrong with me since I wasn't the least bit upset as I left her subdivision to head home. I felt completely calm. Too calm, in fact, and I realized it was like the calm before what had to be a gigantic storm.

After careful consideration, I decided that Suzi would be the best person to discuss this with, so once again I turned the car around and headed back the way I had come.

When I reached Brad's house, I was surprised to find Joey's Mustang parked behind Suzi's brand new Toyota Camry. Figuring I might need some extra conversation material, I took a closer look at Suzi's eighteenth birthday present which she had gotten about a week before Jennifer's own birthday.

Being a new car, there was not a speck of dirt on the inside, and besides Suzi's book bag in the back seat, there wasn't anything really to see. I checked out Joey's car real quick before hurrying to the porch as it was starting to sprinkle again like it had been trying to do all day.

Joey's probe surprised me, not having expected him to be linked to anyone right then. He sent me the invitation to just walk in, and followed my lock on their location to Brad's family room.

"Hi... Uhm, I didn't mean to intrude... " I said when I entered the room.

"Shit, man... You're not intruding," Brad said, standing up and pulling his underpants back on. "We were just done anyway. Shit! Sandi's due home any minute."

"Where's Suzi?" I asked since she wasn't in the room when I got there.

"You know her," Joey said with a grin. "Can't stand having it drip out her."

"Oh... " I said, sitting down on the couch.

"Come on Joey!" Brad said, rushing to get dressed. "Get your shit together and get dressed! Shit... She'll kill me if she finds out!"

"Relax, Brad," Joey said with a grin. "She won't mind one bit."

"Hey, don't be fucking around with my sister's head. Uhm... What were you gonna do though?"

"Guys, I don't mean to put a spanner in the works, but... You can't do anything to Sandi."

"Why not?" Joey said a little defensively. "She's his sister, and you don't have any claim to her anymore."

"You're right, I don't. But Jennifer does."

"Awe shit. I didn't think of her... " Joey said with displeasure.

"Well then get the fuck dressed!" Brad said, tossing Joey's clothes at him.

"Hey, asshole," Joey spat after his jock strap landed in his face. "Don't you think you should worry more about getting Suzi's clothes on her?"

"Fuck... " Brad moaned before jumping over the couch and started gathering Suzi's stuff.

"Brad... I'm home... " Sandi called from the front entryway. "Whose cars are these? Are you having a party or something?"

"Hi, Sandi," I said, intercepting her on her way to the family room. "Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure. I thought that was your car... Let's go in the family room... "

"Actually, I sort of wanted to talk to you in private," I made up. "Could we go to your room?"

"Uhm, sure... Just let me tell Brad I'm home and... "

"He knows. Look, this really important. And Brad's busy helping Suzi and Joey with some after school stuff."

"Okay... You don't want to fuck or anything, do you? I don't think Jennifer would like that," she said as she started climbing the stairs ahead of me.

"No... No sex. Just talk."

I followed her to her room, then closed the door behind me and sat down on the bed as she took out her ear rings and looked herself over in the mirror.

"You know Jennifer has a thing for Brad," she said as she turned around to join me on the bed. "She has since sixth grade."

"Yeah, I know. So how come you never tried to get her into your slut club?"

"Who Jennifer? You kidding? Anytime I mentioned anything the least bit sexual, she'd either walk away or tell me not to talk like that. So what is it you wanted to talk about?"

I stared at her for a moment, realizing that perhaps she could help me with my problem better than Suzi could.

"Well?"

"Jennifer want's me to promise not to have sex with anyone else but her, even after we get married when she turns eighteen."

"You asked her to marry you?" she said, shocked.

"Uhm yeah. On her birthday Saturday."

"Oh wow! I never thought you'd ask anyone... I mean, you have sex with everyone and... Oh. Ohhhhh... "

Sandi took in a deep breath, then let it out slowly as she laid back on her bed.

"I really love her, and I've promised her I won't have sex with anyone before we get married and make love to her, but... I guess I expected she'd let me... you know. Have sex with others again after that. That probably sounds kind of stupid to you, doesn't it?"

"Yeah... Pretty dumb. Especially with it being Jennifer and all. She's the last person on Earth I would have believed to even want to have sex, let alone let her husband have sex with others."

"Shit. That's what I was afraid of," I moaned as I fell back on the bed beside her.

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know... I love her so much... I can't imagine being without her... But I know I won't be able to resist having sex with someone other than her forever. I don't want to betray her like that. I just wish she could see that sex isn't love."

"No, I guess it isn't. But... "

"What?"

"Well, then why is it always so much better with someone you love than with someone else? Like when Brad would bring one of his friends home and we'd have sex... It just wasn't as good as with Brad."

"You were his slave, and he was your master. Of course it was always better with him. It was just as good with me or Ted, wasn't it?"

"I guess... But I loved you and Ted too back then."

"Hrrrr... I don't know... I don't have all the answers, Sandi. But... When it was Joey, Suzi and I, the sex wasn't as important to us as our love for each other. Sex with someone loses it's magic after a while, but the three of us kept coming back to each other after having it with other people because... I don't know... It just seemed fresher again... Like the sex we had with other people restored some of the magic for us. Does any of that make any sense?"

"I think you loved them, and that's why you kept going back to them," Sandi said. "I don't know about the magic bit. Brad and I keep finding something new to try that makes it magical again. Oh, but Jennifer would never go for that, would she?"

"Shit, Sandi... " I gasped when I peeked in her head from her indirect invitation. "I knew he was getting a kick out of playing submissive, but... He actually lets you tie him up and blind fold him and shit?"

"Uh huh... He's even talking about getting some stuff from that adult store, but he's too chicken to ask you for help in getting it. He really gets off trying to find new things to get me hot, and, mmmm... Some of the things they did to me when I was taking their candy really makes me hot to think about doing them to him."

"Shit, Sandi. You know, sometimes I really regret having made Brad your master. You're fixated on him worse than he is on you. What are you going to do when Brad falls for some girl and marries her?"

"Probably go on their honeymoon for one thing," she joked.

"Come on. Be serious."

"I thought we were talking about Jennifer and you, not me and Brad?"

"Fine. Do you have any ideas?"

"Hmmm... Well, if it would help, ask her if she'd like to have sex with Brad, and then you can at least fuck me."

"Heh... Thanks for the offer, Sandi. I guess we'll just have to wait and see."

"I'm sorry I couldn't help," she said as I sat up.

"Oh, I don't know. I think you did," I said honestly. "I just needed to talk to someone about it, that's all."

"Oh... Well then could you do me a favor?"

"Depends on what it is."

"Like, could you help Brad get that bondage stuff for me?"

"How about this. You get a boyfriend your own age who isn't related to you, and I'll make sure you and Brad can buy whatever you want from that store no questions asked. Okay?"

"Oh... All right."

"Good. Now how about giving your old Master a look at your growing tities before he goes."

"But what about Jennifer?"

"I'm eighteen years old. I can look at a pretty girl's tits if I want to."


Jennifer played it pretty cool with me for the next several days. She wouldn't let me touch her, but I still picked her up in the mornings and met her after school everyday to continue her lessons. On Friday, however, she shocked the hell out of me by wearing her makeup and perfume to school.

While she didn't accept any of my advances all day long, she seemed to go out of her way to tease me in some pretty sexual ways. Like licking her lips when she knew I could see her, or wiggling her butt in a provocative way whenever she left to go to her next class.

And then after school she showed up at the room without her bra on underneath her tshirt.

"Okay, Jennifer... What's going on?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean. Are you trying to make me lose control or something?"

"Lose control?"

I walked up to her and stared into her stubborn eyes for bit, then said, "This was Lee's idea, wasn't it?"

She sighed in defeat and turned away, then nodded.

"I knew it wouldn't work. I'm just not sexy enough."

"You know what? You're right. You're not. No one is."

"Lee is."

"No she isn't. Because if she was, I'd be fucking her right this minute."

"Sex... That's all you think about, isn't it?" she said angrily as she faced me again.

"No, but... "

"Now I understand what my mom was afraid of. Why she didn't want me to go out with you. You're a... a... a prick! You're just a walking hormone with a guilty conscience. You have all these ideas about love and trust and sharing, but when it comes down to it, you'd rather hump some girl in the butt than talk to her. And when you get tired of girls, you go find a guy and... "

She stopped because my expression had gone from a gentle warm and patient one to a blank and cold emotionless one she had never seen me wear before.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.