Tim, The Teenage MC - Cover

Tim, The Teenage MC

Copyright© 2000 by Rass Senip

Part XVII - 1: Rebirth

Mind Control Sex Story: Part XVII - 1: Rebirth - This story is obsolete - please follow The Chronicles of Tim Brandton. The epic story of a boy who discovers his power to control minds as he and his friends reach sexual maturity. Same space as 'The Book' in the same symbols world.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

My memories of waking up in the motel room Joey had taken us to are extremely gray. Not fuzzy, not indistinct, just very... gray, in the emotional sense.

I wasn't happy. I wasn't sad. I wasn't excited or content. I wasn't anything. The words Joey spoke to me I just didn't bother to comprehend, for I didn't feel the need to. I had no motivation to do anything. I think I would have just stopped breathing if it hadn't been automatic.

Joey had to take control of my body several times while I was like that. He kept me from wetting the bed and otherwise took care of my body's needs while my brain was numb like that.

We were in some car he had hitched us a ride with when I noticed the trees flying by the window. It was just slightly more interesting to me to watch the scenery flashing by than the back of the seat, and the more I watched, the more I noticed.

I was waiting patiently for the scenery to start moving again when a face suddenly appeared in front of my vision that stirred something within me, only to fade away the next moment as the door was opened and my body followed Joey into another motel.

That night, I felt another stirring within me, one that didn't go away as fast as the last one. And once the two teenage girls whom Joey had borrowed from their parents for the night had sucked every last bit of cum out of my cock, I actually took some notice in the way their moaning and gasping sounded as Joey made use of their young sexy bodies.

I don't recall the following morning, but sometime in the afternoon I was sitting in the front seat of a different car, listening to the same sound from the night before and turned my head to look at the driver.

The man seemed to be enjoying the fact that Joey was fucking his wife in the back seat. I watched him as he cheered Joey on and jerked himself off while he drove. Something about the way his cock spurted his load made me turn back to the scenery and ignore the rest of the activities inside the car.

The next time the car stopped and I found myself getting out, I caught a glimpse of Joey's face and felt something a lot stronger stir deep within me. As my urine ran out of my cock, I had a flashback of Joey's face of when he had been raping one of the slave girls on the beach.

That face kept popping into my head as the scenery whizzed by, always causing me to blink as I tried to comprehend what it meant. There was a feeling that went with it, or more like two feelings. Fear and lust were the first identifiable feelings I had after my awakening, and that wasn't very healthy I must say.

At dinner, Joey had just finished picking out the girls who would join us in our motel room that night when he noticed I was staring at him. Because his expression softened and his voice sounded so soothing, I listened to his words as he said, "... wasn't going leave you out, you know. I got three this time just in case you felt like fucking one for a while."

"Fuck one," I echoed.

"Yeah. That's right. You and I have done a lot of fucking together. And we're gonna do a lot more too. Just remember that we're a team. Okay?"

"A team," I repeated blankly.

"A team. That's what we are... " Joey said while his smile faded and his eyes went a little unfocused.

"I know you won't understand this now, but you will when you get all your marbles back," he said when his attention snapped back to the present. "After I let all that anger out during the wipe, things seem different to me. I've been doing a lot of thinking... and I... "

"We fuck girl? Now?" I interrupted, my mind having pieced together what would solve the strange need I was experiencing.

Joey looked at me a little startled, then broke out in a grin that caused me to make my first facial expression since my wipe. The grin I wore was the same as his, then as Joey arranged for the guy at the next table to pay for our dinner, I vaguely recalled that we indeed had been partners about a lot of things.

You have to realize that I was in a very vulnerable and suggestible state while my emotions were trying to reform. So naturally I began accepting everything Joey said and did as right, the slight familiarity I felt about him making me trust his every word.

After taking turns fucking the three girls we took to our room, the image of Joey which had popped up in my mind all day didn't have the disturbing feel to it any longer. I had done the very same thing he had done when he had made that face, and I had liked it very much. I desired to feel that kind of pleasure again, and believed that Joey would show me more ways to feel good.

When Joey discovered I was attempting to do everything he did while ignoring the memories which were trying to surface, he decided he liked the idea of being my hero and encouraged my desire to be just like him. What I didn't know at the time was he also inserted blocks into my mind that would prevent the negative memories of him from resurfacing.

I recall very clearly the moment I rediscovered my telepathic abilities. We were approaching the Mexican border in an over crowded bus, watching two fat women attempting to eat each other out without much success. I kept wishing for one of them to give up and come over to me so I could suck their big tits and then fuck their fat cunts, and suddenly I recalled how to make that happen and issued the proper commands to the one on top.

"Did you do that?" Joey asked a little panicked.

"Yes. Did I do something wrong?" I said, afraid of having upset my teacher and benefactor.

"No," he said relieved. "For a second I thought someone else had... Never mind. Come 'ere, bitch. Do what she's doing to him to me."

I felt so proud of myself as Joey mimicked me as I sucked the fat Hispanic woman's tits while she rubbed her wet cunt up and down my stomach. I was enjoying myself immensely, but when my cock brushed up against her ass, I suddenly recalled how much I liked fucking a woman's rose.

I struggled a moment aligning my cock with her backdoor, then in a fit of lust commanded her to sit my cock into her ass with her shitting muscles on full.

The pressure and warmth of her ass as it yielded to my dick caused me to moan in pleasure, then when I was in up to the hilt, I started programming her to give me as much pleasure her ass could provide.

When I had finished using her, Joey became upset with me for the mess I had made of her mind. His philosophy of restoring someone we had used to their original state with no memory of the things we had done naturally became my philosophy after that, and before the night was over, we developed a systematic way of doing so.

Or I should say Joey developed it while I assisted in testing it. Basically whenever one of us altered another's mind, we would store the command to reverse our tampering inside their mind in what we called the self-destruct memory.

Even to this day, Joey's programming ability is far superior to mine, even though he lacks the sight to see how the symbols work. The technique for cloaking his tampering he had developed on his own, never even being able to test it until he had to use it on Gina to prevent his sister from finding out.

The self-destruct memory used a considerable amount of the techniques he had developed for the soul purpose of deceiving me, and his sharing this with me was probably the only thing which saved our friendship from a permanent death later that year.

Despite his best efforts, the woman whom I had altered was permanently fixated on anal sex, but apart from becoming the butt fuck queen of some small town in Mexico, Joey was able to restore the rest of her personality and all her memories.

I spent a large portion of the next day practicing the things he had taught me, Joey watching every command I made and sometimes correcting me while other times letting me screw up. No harm came to anyone that day, and by that evening I was proficient enough in using his technique that he let me go round up our bedtime fucks.

That night, memories trying to surface invaded my sleep, and while they were unpleasurable in nature, I was not disturbed by them as I normally would be.

I guess Joey was monitoring my thoughts the next morning, for he asked what my dreams were about without me having said a thing about them. I told him as much as I could remember, then didn't object to his announcement he was going to do something to me to prevent those kind of dreams from coming back.

As he inserted more blocks in my mind, I began to understand what the blocks were blocking, but didn't really care if I never remembered my life from before. All I knew was I trusted Joey to do what was best for me, and if that meant living the rest of my life not remembering the first seventeen years, I was positive I would be better off.

Joey and I spent two weeks following a steady routine while making our way slowly up Mexico. We would wake up and have one last fuck with the girls we had picked out the night before, then after breakfast we would hit the self-destruct command and send them on their way.

Once we found a ride, we would play an assortment of mind games, usually involving the other passengers and sometimes the driver as well. Things like searching for their most secret desire or fantasy and make them believe they were living it out. On a few occasions we were able to arrange it so they actually did physically carry out their fantasy, but most of the time it was only in their mind, I having become quite good at generating realistic dream states.

Female passengers, depending on their age, provided us with different forms of entertainment, but we didn't usually have sex while on the road for we enjoyed our evening fucks too much to waste our energy during the day. Oh, every once in a while a pretty girl would turn one of us on enough to get laid, but for most cases we just had them serve our lunch off their chests or some other juvenile yet harmless things like that.

Dinner time usually meant heavy scanning while eating. Sometimes we found our pray before dessert was served, but many times we would have to go out and walk around town in search for a decent pair of cunts. We always found something to satisfy our standards, and as soon as we had made our selection we went straight to our room and began trading spit.

I followed Joey's example and performed the nightly make out and dance without complaint, and even though I would appear to be enjoying the slow kissing, making my intended fuck slut feel romanced, the only sensation I felt was the desire to fuck her, and then fuck her again.

Of course I would always get my wish in the end once Joey had had his fill, and that's why I never let on that I would have preferred to skip with the pleasantries.

By the time we were half way up Mexico, Joey found his desire to return home fading, and one evening at dinner he said, "You know, I think I like Mexico. Don't you?"

"Si, Senior," I said. "I feel I have spend my whole life in Mexico."

"Shut up," Joey chucked before saying seriously, "I've been thinking a lot about it the past couple of days. What if we find a nice small town with a lot of pretty señoritas in it and settle down there? We could start our own business as a front, have a nice house built, and play God for a while. What do you think?"

"I guess it sounds good if it does to you."

Joey frowned a moment, then said, "If you were going to decide, what you want to do?"

"I guess... I guess... I don't know. What else would you want to do?"

"I asked what you wanted. Shit, can't you think of something you'd like to do?"

"I don't really care what we do. I'll just do what you want to do, okay?"

"But... I was hoping you... Shit. Never mind. We'll try my idea, then if we don't like it or think of something better, we can always leave."

"That's sounds good," I said honestly. "Can we start scanning now, or do you want to talk some more?"

"Scan, amigo, scan," he said with a grin.

We altered our course to head east rather than north, and three towns later, Joey announced we had found our new home.

The town was small, well isolated, yet appeared to be prosperous enough that the people were well fed. The population hovered around two hundred, and within twenty four hours they all were our happy little slaves.

Well, slave isn't quite the word for it. Everyone in the town would happily do whatever we asked of them, but they didn't see us as their lords and masters. We simply were special people who they trusted and cared for, not going out of their way for us unless we asked or they saw the need.

The children loved us, the teens saw us as their idols or heart throbs, the young single women lusted for us, and the rest just adored us from afar.

Joey asked me not to mess with the girls around our age until he got to know them, and while I had looked forward to fucking this one chick, I complied with his request and simply permitted five of the women who were in their early twenties to service my fucking needs.

At first I disliked the way Joey didn't care to fuck together any longer, but once I stopped bothering myself with the foreplay, I decided I preferred fucking alone. Especially when I found out that Joey hadn't fucked any of his until we had been there almost a week.

Shortly after his big orgy, I started to notice Joey acting restless during the day, even somewhat down. Three days went by before I finally asked him about it, but the only thing I got out of him was, "You wouldn't understand."

Two days later we visited a family with a newborn and a four year old boy, Joey having sought out this particular family because he liked playing with the younger kids, their innocence and enthusiasm always lifting his spirits when he felt down. Or maybe it was because he knew my mom would have had her baby by then, and just wanted to see what it would have been like.

I was acting the polite guest, not really wishing to be there, but such things were not that important to me. I did as Joey wished, something I may have eventually grown tired of even if my eye hadn't caught something strangely familiar within the four year old's arms.

At first I thought it was a doll so I hadn't paid much attention to it. But when I caught a glimpse of its brown fuzzy face, my heart nearly leapt out of my chest as an emotional tidal wave washed over the top of Joey's memory blocks.

I was frozen in my tracks from the sight of this one eyed brown teddy bear, my mind struggling to recall why I wanted to grab it and hug it, very probably crying my eyes out at the same time.

Then suddenly I remembered my teddy, my first bestest friend who I had tortured and betrayed, and then started getting faint impressions of other things I missed.

I pieced the face of a woman holding my teddy out to me while commanding the boy do the same, then slowly formed the sound of the word related to the face with Joey patiently waiting beside me.

Once I figured out who the woman was, I turned to Joey and said, "Please? Take me to my mom? Take me home?"

Joey's expression hit the floor at that point. Staring at the dirt floor, Joey appeared forlorn and beaten as he said, "All right. I'll take us home," then he got up and walked out without another word.

The following two days were a very confusing time for me. I had realized the reason I had been able to recall my mother's face was because Joey had removed the block to relieve the strain within my mind. What didn't occur to me was that he had probably done it more to prevent my undoing it myself, fearing I would then continue to remove the rest as well.

But for the time being, I was happy to be going home with Joey, even if I didn't have any clue as to where home was or what it was like. For the first time in my limited memories I had a place to belong to and someone besides Joey to learn from and be with.

The confusing part was how Joey seemed to dread the idea, yet in some fashion seemed to look forward to it too. We spent the two days traveling to San Luis Potosi which was the nearest city with an international airport, and the closer we got, the more Joey seemed to regret his decision, but he didn't turn us back neither the less.

We arrived at the airport sometime after three in the morning, and while I was busy checking out the people sleeping in the airport all around us, Joey made a single phone call.

I was pleased to see some of the strain and stress he had before making the phone call had left by the time I rejoined him. But when he looked at me with a sort of soft and sad look, I knew something was wrong.

"Your plane leaves at seven," he finally said.

"My plane? What about yours?"

"I'm not going. I... Shit, Tim. I've made a mess of my life back there. But here I have a home and an entire village of friendly people that can help me get by until I can find someone else to hook up with. Besides, I think I'm tired of being able to control people. I miss... I miss having people who are my equals, shit like that. I just miss having real friends."

"I don't want to leave you," I said somewhat stubbornly. "I don't care what you did before. I don't know how to... how to... do anything without you. Come with me. We can make everyone happy you came back."

"It's not that simple, Tim," Joey sighed. "Come 'ere," he said, sliding over slightly to make room on the floor beside him.

I sat down without hesitation, but found myself oddly ill at ease by the way he took my hand in his and said, "I've done things I'm not proud of, and some of them I did because I hated you so much. I know right now you don't want to believe it, but after you get home and your mom helps you remember who you are and your life, you're not going to want me as your friend."

"No, that's not true!" I said confused.

"Believe me, Tim, I know how you're going to feel because I felt that way myself once. But not any more. I don't know exactly why, but I feel like my old self again. I... care about you. Please, don't forget that? I know this doesn't make much sense, but whatever happens, no matter what you remember about what I did, try and believe that I'd never do those kind of things to you or anyone else again."

He turned away from me to wipe the tears that had been forming in is eyes but had not yet fallen, then after a few moment listening to him sniff, I said, "There is something else you're not telling me. Something else you're afraid of."

After he turned and stared in my eyes a few moments, he seemed even more saddened by something and turned away again.

"I guess... I miss her."

"Who?"

"Someone very special to both of us. Her name is Suzi Aster."

"Suzi Aster... " I echoed as I struggled to recall anything about her.

"Even when I was going around raping girls, plotting to somehow get back at you for all I thought you did to me, I loved her. But I couldn't control myself sometimes, and I was afraid of hurting her so I stayed away from her. Now she knows all about what I did. I don't think I could handle seeing it in her eyes."

"Seeing what?" I said as I absorbed his confession for all time.

"I don't know... Fear? Distrust?... Hate... " he said ending in a whisper as he shuddered.

I watched him as he quietly cried for a few minutes, then once he started to sober up, I said, "You have to come with me."

"WHY?!" he said with emotion when he faced me. "Why do I have to hold your hand whenever you do something new? You can read minds and you can make people do things for you. You don't need me. You never have," he choked.

"You have to come with me," I repeated without emotion. "If I don't need you, then you need me. Either way, you're coming with me."

Again he stared into my eyes, and after a few moments I asked, "What are you doing that for?"

"I... You used to make me feel better just by looking into my eyes. I'm sorry. I just keep hoping... "

He stared into my eyes a couple of minutes longer before giving up with a yawn, then sat back against the wall again with a sigh.

"There's another reason I can't go with you," he said not looking at me. "The plane only had one seat left, and your mom only forward enough money for one ticket."

"You're either coming with me or I don't go," I said firmly. "And since I'm going, you better think of a way to get both of us on that plane."

"Shit, Tim. That's the first thing you've said since you woke up that sounded like the real you... I can't make any promises," he said, stifling another yawn, "Let me take a quick nap and then we'll see."

I wasn't the least bit sleepy after napping during the drive there, and once Joey was sound asleep, I made sure he would stay that way while I went in search for another plane ticket.

Once I had two first class tickets in my pocket, I recruited a pair of American stewardesses to help me move Joey to a more comfortable place to sleep, then went to the airline's staff room for a long overdue fuck. I clearly remember being disappointed by their performance, having built up high expectations for an American women's ability to fuck.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.