Tim, The Teenage MC - Cover

Tim, The Teenage MC

Copyright© 2000 by Rass Senip

Part XV - 7: Vision of the Damned

Mind Control Sex Story: Part XV - 7: Vision of the Damned - This story is obsolete - please follow The Chronicles of Tim Brandton. The epic story of a boy who discovers his power to control minds as he and his friends reach sexual maturity. Same space as 'The Book' in the same symbols world.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

"I can't believe we're doing this," John said as we walked down the crowded and unfamiliar hallway.

"You want to go back to our school?" I said while my eyes gave a good lookin' brunette the once over.

"No way," John said staring at a girl bending over to fish something out of the bottom of her locker. "Is it me? Or are the girls here better looking than at our school?"

"A little of both, I think," I said while mentally inquiring on the location of the girl's locker room from the nearest girl. "This way."

When we arrived at the locker room entrance, I actually had to grab John's arm to keep him from just walking in.

"I'm not ready yet," I said. "I'm having a little trouble feeling everyone out."

"Huh? Why? You said you've done this lots of times."

"I have, but it always was at our school, and I knew the layout and the schedule. Okay, I found the coach now, so just give me a minute."

We stood next to the entrance while I worked on blanketing all the girls inside with my new and improved dream state commands, discovering it harder than I thought since I didn't have Joey helping me.

I was just about finished when a blond with legs that wouldn't stop noticed us standing there and said, "Well, I haven't seen you before. Where have you been hiding all my life, good lookin'?"

"I, uhm," John said glancing at me uncertainly.

"Not you," she said, "Him."

"We've just never crossed paths before," I said ignoring John's embarrassment. "Cause if we had, I would have died a painful death if I hadn't asked you your name."

"Andrea," she said with sparking eyes. "But my friends call me Andy."

"Andy, I'm Tim, and this is John, my bud."

"Well, I hate to make face and run, but I have to go change. Maybe I'll see you later?" she said flashing me a inviting smile.

"You can count on it, Andrea," I said before grinning at John.

It only took me another minute to finish, and then I said, "Okay, John. Let's go tit hopping!"

"Fuckin' grade A, man!" John said when we got our first look at the line up. "I'm going to go nuts trying to pick just one out of these."

"Well then pick two or three. I've already made my pick, so I'll let you decide who stays and who goes. You know the rules, right?"

"Yeah, no popping cherries, and if they say they don't want to, I'm not to try and talk them into it. But can I take them all in the shower before I start weeding them out?"

"You can do whatever you want," I said stopping in front of Andy and taking in beauty of her playboy centerfold body.

"I have to admit you have one of the sexiest bodies I've ever seen," I said to her. "And I keep getting this feeling from you that you want to see what I have in the good looks department too. Am I wrong?"

Strangely enough, Andy kept silent which was completely the opposite reaction I had been expecting. I had been sure she would have been just as forward in her dream state as she had been awake, but all I got from her was a growing feeling of submission driven by some kind of lust or desire.

"My, my... " I said, tracing the curve of her mature breasts with my finger, causing shivers and goose bumps to migrate all over her beautiful body. "You certainly are full of surprises. I bet you even have a lovely moan."

My empathic senses nearly caused my dick to explode from the intense burst of desire which had followed a flash of fear. It was like nothing I had ever felt before. I was certain she had enjoyed it as much as I had, so I decided I would let my empathic senses guide me to exploring this new pleasure.

I led her over to an area between two rows of lockers, then found her expecting me to force her to knees and threaten her with something she feared to make her give me a blow job.

Normally I would have stopped right there and just look for someone else, but there was this strange feeling of her needing it while hinting at some untold pleasure as reward.

I hesitantly placed my hands on her shoulders, then applied pressure as I said, "Get on your knees, Andy."

Even though it had been more like a request than an order, she shivered as her fear began to grow. I started to reconsider going through with it, but then I felt another surge of that promised lust come from her when she had complied.

I looked down at her frightened face, but instantly found the fear strangely unreal, almost as if she was forcing herself to be frightened rather than it naturally occurring.

"All right, bitch. You see that lump in my shorts? That has your next meal inside it. So unless you want to... er... have something really nasty happen to ya, you better get busy."

My not too convincing threat worked all the same, and I admit her whimper and sob gave my woody an extra push as she pulled my shorts down and opened her mouth to engulf it.

As she worked her pretty lips and tongue up and down my shaft, we both began losing ourselves in the teasing surges of desire she was experiencing. It was so strange how her fear grew along her own arousal, and at some point I must have related the fear with getting our promised reward.

Without realizing it, I took a hold of her head and began slowly humping her mouth, my actions being dictated by her strange empathic need. When I had increased my speed to where I was causing her to gag, her hands came up to try and push me away. I didn't think twice about grabbing her arms to prevent her from stopping me, then got my first taste of that promised pleasure as she struggled to break away.

I forced her to the ground and humped her mouth as hard as I could while keeping her arms pinned and disabling her legs. When my balls started to signal they were about ready to go, I slowed my speed down just like empathic signals were telling me to.

The sight of the fright and tears on her face just stimulated me even more, and once I removed my shirt with one hand, I got another rush from holding her down as she began to struggle violently underneath me.

I waited until she tired, then forced my tongue into her mouth and started exploring the terrified girl's tonsils. Everything was as my empathic senses told me they were to be, Andy finding herself fighting against her increasing arousal as I raped her mouth as best I could.

When she bit my tongue in order to breathe, I gave her this smile that caused her to start crying. But the moment she felt my cock pushing up against her front door, she shouted, "No! Please, no... " while frantically attempting to get away.

She nearly succeeded too when her knee found my crotch, but I grabbed her leg as she got to her feet and then dragged her back down without any concern for if I was hurting her.

For some reason I felt the needed to say, "It's time to lose your cherry, bitch," which didn't make much sense since she wasn't a virgin.

She reacted like it had been a death sentence, and after a small frantic struggle, I found her losing her strength as her terror and arousal overcame her ability to fight.

When I plunged my cock into her dripping wet passage, she jerked like it had hurt, but then shuddered with pleasure and involuntarily flexed her vaginal muscles as I withdrew.

"You're a slut but don't know it," I said with spittle flying from my lips. "I think you're going to love fucking me whenever I decide to use you."

Despite my words making her eyes go wide with more terror, she found herself being overcome by the pleasure my penetrations were causing her. I found her arms' struggles growing weaker, and her expressions transforming from fear and pain to pleasure, then suddenly she gave out this most incredible moan I will never forget.

"Yes, you ARE a fucking slut!" I said as she started humping back with vigor. I plunged my tongue into her mouth as she began to suck on mine, then bit her tongue out of cruelty and was rewarded with the return of her fear.

"Feel how helpless you are? You can't even stop fucking me, can you?"

"NO!" she cried as tried to break away. "Uhhh!"

With an incredible surge of strength, Andy flipped me onto my back, but instead of trying to get away, she started pumping even harder.

I quickly flipped her back on bottom, then moved myself down a little and parted her willing legs farther apart.

When she felt my warhead pressing up against her asshole, she snapped to her senses a moment and cried out as my cock burrowed into her rectum. She pounded her fists against my shoulders and head as I ruthlessly fucked her tight ass, but again she started to weaken against her arousal, and suddenly she knew she could not escape becoming my mindless plaything.

She struggled for a few moments more, then gave up as her will weakened and began aiding my thrusts any way she could.

The last of her will faded away when I began nipping at her breasts and causing her to wriggle in pleasure and pain. The moment I had broken her will, I found myself wanting even more.

As I switched back to her hot cunt and again plunged my tongue into her willing mouth, I made sure she knew everything I was doing as I entered her mind.

The incredible pleasure pushing me to erase her very mind and replace it with a mindless sex slave was beyond anything I had ever felt before. And while Andy shook from the terror of having her mind slowly taken away, there was a new sensation entering the empathic link, one which seemed familiar to me, yet I wasn't sure why.

First I blocked all traces of her past life and friends from her conscious mind and replaced them with constructions of having fucked me since birth, then proceeded to deal with the trickier programming of her personality. She no longer had a name, no longer had any life of her own, only the everlasting desire to serve me and to pleasure me as best as she could make her body perform.

As I was finishing my work and approaching what I expected to be the mother of all orgasms, the familiar empathic sense grew along with my impending release. The moment my dick started its first spasm, the world exploded into corruption around me as my empathic senses quadrupled in their sensitivity and clarity.

Below me was not the beautiful and attractive girl that had been there moments before. The creature whom I was still pumping my seed deep into its insides was beyond disgusting or gross, it was evil, completely corrupted, and I was overwhelmed by the sense of whose evil it was.

"Tim!" a garbled voice cried from behind me. "What the fuck are you doing?!"

It took me a few moments to realize the terribly malformed person before me was John, but just as that came to me, I noticed the army of mutants standing around behind him.

"What is wrong with you?" John's garbled voice said to me as I shrank away. "It's okay, it's only me. Come on, Tim. You're starting to scare me here."

"No... " I said weakly as I recognized the source of the evil which had mutated the entire gym class of girls behind him, making them stand there in a dream state waiting for someone to suggest something to them. The source naturally being me...

"NO!" I said as I frantically began undoing the commands I had forced upon their innocent minds.

John started to panic as the girls around him started coming out of their dream states, especially when a few of them screamed when they saw him.

"Tim! What are you doing?!" he cried before deciding he had better get his clothes on and took off for where he had left them.

I wasn't paying attention to the havoc taking place around me, so I didn't notice a woman teacher coming in to investigate the screams and shouts. Most of the girls had at least their underwear on by that time and several were trying to explain what had happened.

A couple of girls had John cornered in the shower, and once two other women had made sure all the girls were decently dressed, the principal and a few other male adults entered including two policemen.

Every person who I laid eyes on had horrible disfigurements to my empathic senses, but I knew immediately that they were not due to the evil of one or more telepaths, but the corruption due to life itself.

I was horrified by this realization, and as I finished undoing the damage I had done to Andy's mind, a feat which I could not have done without the aid of my corrupted vision, I was overcome by my own terror for the corruption around me.

I became frantic when I found myself trapped by those monsters, and after they prevented me from escaping their hold, I sunk down onto my knees then covered my head with my arms and tried to curl up inside myself.

As I rested like that, I found my overpowering empathic senses starting to fade. The moment I was able to think straight again, I snapped my head up, drawing the attention of the two policemen, another adult, and John who was sitting on a bench handcuffed ten feet away from me.

"How are you feeling, son?" the third man said walking up to me.

I feigned confusion as I assessed the situation, then with only a slight hesitation sent the men into dream land.

"You okay?" I asked John.

"I think so. What about you?"

"I'm all right now. Sorry if I scared you," I said while having his cuffs removed.

"What happened? And why did you wake all the girls up? Shit, we're in so much trouble," he said worriedly.

"I'll explain later about what happened, but I promise you we're not in trouble," I said as I started getting dressed.

It took some doing, but I managed to clear up the mess in a couple of hours, then to John's surprise I had Andy join us at the car.

I explained everything to him before we got in the car, and I didn't argue with him when he wanted to go home rather back to our school for the day.

Once I dropped him off, I spent several hours going through Andy's mind trying to find any trace of the tampering I knew there had to have been. I gave up around four thirty that afternoon, then got myself prepared for what I knew would be the hardest thing I would ever have to do.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.