Tim, The Teenage MC - Cover

Tim, The Teenage MC

Copyright© 2000 by Rass Senip

Part XV - 2: Sex is for friends, Love is for Lovers.

Mind Control Sex Story: Part XV - 2: Sex is for friends, Love is for Lovers. - This story is obsolete - please follow The Chronicles of Tim Brandton. The epic story of a boy who discovers his power to control minds as he and his friends reach sexual maturity. Same space as 'The Book' in the same symbols world.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

"Hi," Eric said the next morning as I got out of my car at school.

"Hi," I echoed. "Your mom miss you so much she didn't let you come to school yesterday?"

"No, nothing like that," he said looking at me with that 'I want a hug' look.

I gave him the hug, finding myself needing it just about as much as he had. I could also sense something different about Eric's grief for James. The pressure inside Eric's heart had been relieved considerably, and I realized what Eric had done all day yesterday was to have finally cried.

As the hug was winding down, a couple of freshmen that I not surprisingly didn't know walked by, whispering and glancing at us like a pair of ignorant twerps. Just to give them something to actually talk about, I gave Eric a kiss on the forehead while they watched, making them hurry away embarrassed more than anything else.

Eric let go with a weak smile, then asked, "You going to first hour?"

"Yeah. Higgs and I talked after school yesterday. I told him everything that happened, and then he had me give back the keys to the rooms on the third floor. He wants me to stop cutting class so I get my mind back into normal things, and the rooms upstairs would only make that more difficult."

"Why?"

"What do you mean, why? Where do you think I usually went when I skipped class? I'm not saying I'm happy about it, but he's right. And I kind of want to get back to the simple life of just worrying about my grades and shit like that, you know?"

"I guess," he lied.

He held the door open for me, then followed me into the building. I felt his mind worrying about something, and finally felt him decide to ask about it.

"Does this mean we won't mess around together any more?" he asked with his voice full of emotion.

"Of course not. Eric, right now, you're probably the only person I want to 'mess around' with."

"Huh? What about Suzi?"

I felt my eyes water, and I had to take a deep breath to stop the sobbing sound I felt building up in my gut. Before I could get it together enough to answer him, a distraction presented itself.

"Tim! Timmy!" a female squeal called.

I turned to find Becky's glowing face coming towards me, then I saw another face in the crowd lighten up when they saw me. It was kind of a neat moment to find two different girls who I had virtually forgotten all about excited to see me like that.

"Hi, Becky," I said, accepting her hug graciously.

I immediately started to say "Hi Sheryl," but only got the hi out before she pressed her lips against mine and gave me a nice wet kiss.

"Whew!" I said when she pulled off.

I felt Becky's feelings were a little hurt from Sheryl's show of affection, having intended to be the one giving me a nice welcome home. She simply wasn't sure what to do or say.

So I winked at Sheryl while giving her a miniature orgasm, then turned to Becky and said, "Do you have a kiss for your old master too?"

It took a moment for her to comprehend real the meaning of my words, but before she could answer I had already pressed my lips against hers.

You could say I was a bit surprised to find her unresponsive to my kiss, and then I found her gently pushing me away.

So I stopped and apologized immediately.

"That's okay," Becky said turning a little red. "It's just that I'm seeing someone now and, er, I... "

"I understand," I said smiling. "Oh, uhm, Sheryl, this is Becky, Becky, Sheryl. And I would like you to both meet Eric... Eric?" I said looking around.

"Excuse me a sec," I said, spotting his head going down the hall away from me.

"ERIC!" I called over the sea of heads.

He stopped and let me to catch up with him before continuing to walk in the direction he had been going.

"Hey," I said, taking a hold of his shoulder and stopping him. "What's the matter?"

"What's the matter?!" he said, barely containing his emotion. "Just say it and get it over with!"

"Say what?" I said, feeling his grief rise another notch.

"Just say its over so I can go... go... die somewhere!" he said with a sob.

"ERIC!" I said exasperated. "It's not over! It will never be over! I love you, man, and right now that's all I got! Joey hates my guts and Suzi's found someone else... If I didn't have you, I'd... I'd be the one dying somewhere... "

"But... But... What about them?" he said, nodding over at the two girls who were commenting to each other while watching us.

"Oh, Eric. They're friends. That's all. Friends that I've had special moments with, but nothing like what we've had. You have to realize that I've been going to this school for two, shit, almost three years, and that now that I'm back, I'm going to want to get to know them again. But right now, you're the most important person in my life. Okay?"

"Okay... I'm sorry. Guess I just was afraid I would lose you too... "

"Come on. Let me introduce you to them before we have to get to class," I said.

As we made our way back to them, I added, "Eric, you know I like girls. I like having sex with them, I like loving them. And apart from you and Joey, I've never have been interested in having sex with guys. But I'll let you fuck my ass all day and night, then fuck yours anyway you want. Hell, if you get me into the right mood, I might... might just have some really dirty sex with you. But that's because I'm attracted to your soul, your personality, your mind, not your body. You understand?"

"Yeah. I guess I already knew that. It's just been hard... You know."

"Believe me, Eric," I thought to him. "I _know_"

It was a day of mixed feelings for me. All day long, people I hadn't seen for four or even nine months would stop me in the hall and say hi, what's up, and the like. While I didn't get any more kisses like Sheryl had given me, I did get a lot of hugs and friendly pats on the back.

All of the ex-slaves still wore their rings, even though the crystals had all turned black. Suzi had told them all to free themselves the day after Joey and I had been kidnapped and before leaving with my and her parents to go into hiding. After Suzi came back to school that fall without any memory of Joey or I, they all had dug their rings out and wore them to remind themselves they may be the only ones who remembered us.

I hadn't realized how many people had been affected by our disappearance and the strange look and behavior of Suzi during the first week of school. If Brad and John hadn't gotten the nerve up to go see my mom, a lot of my friends would have been constantly worried that they would be next to disappear or something.

While everyone had gotten over all that and were genuinely happy to see me again, I could feel their concern to stay... uninvolved with me. Even though most people didn't know about my abilities, anyone who I knew by name had found out enough about the kidnapping to see that anyone close to me could be in danger of being kidnapped as well.

I had no intentions of starting the ring slaves again, but I was a little hurt when I discovered only Sheryl was interested in doing it again. In fact, Sheryl was the one who brought the subject up, and tried to talk me into starting a new group of slaves. Her brother had gone off to college, and without her pet, she found herself desiring the unique sexual contact that had come out of being one of my slaves.

So after a week of trying to play it by the rules, between feeling Eric's lust returning and Sheryl making every attempt to turn me on, I finally gave in and "borrowed" a key to the room and asked Sheryl and Eric to meet me there after first hour.

I was surprised to find them in a kiss when I reached the third floor. I instantly made myself invisible to their minds, and watched them as they broke apart.

"That wasn't bad, but he doesn't usually lick my teeth like that," Eric said.

"Really? He always does that to me. How does he kiss you?" Sheryl responded.

"Uhm, well," he said, hesitantly moving his mouth towards her.

I watched with amusement as they took turns trying to imitate my kiss. The thing they couldn't know was I had long integrated using my abilities to determine what they like in a kiss the most. Everyone was a little different, and so I kissed everyone differently.

They actually were getting lost in their kissing, and as I watched, I was pleasantly surprised when Eric broke off and started kissing down her chin and neck.

Sheryl pressed her crotch against his and tilted her head back to give him greater access to her neck. I think both Sheryl and I were holding our breath to see if he would go for her breasts.

Eric was just about to do it when all of a sudden he recognized the scent of my cologne.

His eyes opened up and he looked around, then as Sheryl was about to complain he said, "Okay, Tim. I know you're here somewhere. Come out, come out, wherever you are."

I appeared in front of them with a big grin on my face, startling Sheryl, but not phasing Eric.

"How did you know?" Sheryl asked him while I opened the door.

"Tim's not the only one who can sense things. I can feel a hardon from twenty feet away," he lied.

"Well, I may not be able to do it from twenty feet, but I can sense one big one right now," she said, grinding her crotch against his.

"Uh... " he stammered.

"Why don't you two get in here and do it for real instead of pretending," I said, pulling the bed out of the sofa.

Eric took that opportunity to break away from Sheryl, then walked up behind me while I was leaning over to fix a sheet corner on the bed. I expected him to press his crotch or hand against my ass, but instead he surprised me by nibbling my left ass cheek.

"Shit, Eric," I said after falling on the bed in surprise.

"See? I told you I could get him to lay down first," he teased Sheryl.

Sheryl got this funny look in her eye, then walked seductively over to Eric and put her face into his to say, "That means you're next," before she gave each cheek a wet lick.

Without touching him with anything but her tongue, Sheryl successfully turned him around and made him fall on his back onto the bed beside me before Eric knew what was happening.

Sheryl was really feeling turned on by the idea of seducing the gay boy into fucking her, and I kind of liked the idea myself.

So I flashed Sheryl a quick image of her getting fucked both ways at the same time, and I immediately saw she was agreeable to it, especially since she had hoped for something like that in the first place.

But Eric had other ideas. Before Sheryl or I could form a strategy to make that happen, Eric started kissing my neck while rubbing my chest, slipping his hand lower and lower until it was rubbing my crotch.

I gave Sheryl a glancing shrug as Eric rolled me towards him and latched his lips to mine. My empathic senses were flooding me with his arousal, and I wasn't even aware of closing my eyes and joining in to his kiss.

Just like the last time Eric and I had made out in that room, my empathic senses were making my own lusts and desires match his. In a way, I was helpless against Eric's stronger than average emotions. When Eric's hand pulled my cock out of my pants, I was doing the same to his the next instant. If it hadn't been for Sheryl distracting us by pulling both of our pants off, I think we would have been sucking each other off a moment later.

But Sheryl's nude body began wedging us apart, and that seemed to balance my emotions to where I was in control again. And while Sheryl did her best to get Eric to kiss her again, I found my dick wedging up against her lower back.

I was just starting to wedge my fingers up against her rose when Eric suddenly got up and with a frowning look to Sheryl, he walked to the other side of the bed and started to lay down behind me.

Sheryl and I exchanged glances of defeat, then as she turned her body towards me, I felt Eric's hardon brush between my shoulder blades right before he started tugging on my shirt to take it off.

I allowed him to do it, then have his tummy a kiss before embracing Sheryl and feeling her cunt slip over my dick.

Just as we started to instinctively hump, I felt Eric's hand part my ass cheeks, then was surprised to feel his breath blowing in my crack. I spread my legs as best as I could being on my side, then nearly came inside Sheryl when I felt his tongue graze my rose.

Of course the moment my ass relaxed after his stimulation, he inserted two of his fingers and started leaning them to the side, directing me to role her on her back so my ass was up in the air.

God Eric was good. All the experience he had gained with James was giving him the ability to control me like a toy. His fingers directed me to start fucking Sheryl, his fingers fucking my ass with my own strokes, and he easily slipped a third finger in within minutes.

With the skill of a pro, he switched his fingers for his prick, and I didn't even realize that until it sank deeper inside me than his fingers could.

Oh God that felt good. I mean, yeah, the sex felt good, but I'm talking about how good it felt to let someone else control the way I was pleasured. I knew Eric wouldn't betray the trust I had given him, and I wouldn't betray his trust either. As I had said to him many times, I neither required or objected to any kind of sex with him because we had something greater than the physical kind of love. We had the kind that only soul mates could have, and even though we still enjoyed the physical kind, it never really mattered as much as the other did.

Eric was getting the hang of controlling me as we fucked. He made it a sort of game to use me to get Sheryl off, but ended up cumming before he could make me make her, so I ended up doing it myself.

Sheryl had been disappointed when she hadn't been the one in the middle, so as I began my power thrusts, I formed my invisible cock and received a lovely moan as it plunged into her ass.

Her brother, Stan the dog as we now called him, probably would have enjoyed the numerous occasions he had fucked his sister's ass if he hadn't been her slave hound while he did it. I realized that Stan's rape and the time spent with me and Joey as our slave had really made their mark on her personality. Since the beginning of the school year, Sheryl had fucked around with seven different guys, and at the time was still dating two of them, hoping to get them to try having some three way fun. I wouldn't call her a slut really, for she wasn't looking for pure sex. She had formed feeling for every one of those guys before bonking their brains out.

But with me it was different. The ring slave arrangement had provided everyone with sex without the need for special feelings for their partners. Oh, we were friends and everything, and I did care about her in that sense, but Sheryl simply wasn't really interested in anything beyond some free mindless sex. Her sexual appetite had been increased by her experience with Joey and I, and as her cunt spasmed around my prick and we both came together, I found myself seriously considering Sheryl's unspoken offer to become my slave for good.

As Sheryl recovered from her dual orgasm, I stayed hard and inside her as I probed her mind deeper and deeper. Sheryl finally noticed my intense gaze I was giving her, and I felt her dropping any form of resistance within her mind in case I did what she hoped I was considering.

But as I was probing, I had found many reasons not to take her right to choose her own life away. So I began reminding her of the dreams from her childhood about finding someone to marry, having a family, dressing her children like she had dressed her dolls, something she still did once in a while. I made her understand she might not get the chance to carry out those dreams because she wouldy care about fulfilling her master's dreams, not her own. When I saw her decision to keep her dreams, I let my dick go soft and gave her a loving kiss. I made sure she knew I liked her better as a friend, not my devoted slave.

Eric was half asleep beside us by that time, but I knew he had wanted to cuddle after he had quit, so once I gave Sheryl one last kiss, I asked her if she would mind letting Eric and I have some private time.

I don't think Sheryl had understood my relationship with Eric until she watched us holding each other as she dressed. I had felt her confusion clear up as I kissed Eric like she had once seen me kiss Suzi, and left a little disturbed thinking I had lost my interests in women since it was she and not Eric who was leaving.

"Eric?"

"What, lover?"

"Have I changed a lot since summer camp?"

"Yeah, you're nice and big," he teased, fondling my limp cock.

"I didn't mean physically," I said, giving his semi hard one a squeeze.

"I knew what you meant," he said as he continued to play with my own semi hard dick.

"Well?"

"I don't know. In some ways I guess you're different, but only in good ways as far as I can see."

"Like?"

"Like, uhm... Like how you don't use your powers to get girls and stuff anymore. And you don't try and hide how you feel about me in front of others. James and I never kissed in public, but you give me pecks all the time."

"Oh..." I said, having found what he said the opposite of what I had hoped. "So you think I'm more queer than I used to be."

"No..." Eric said, giving me a concerned look. "I only meant you seem... wiser, or more grown up. You're not afraid of showing how you feel about me because you know who and what you are, and don't give a damn about what others think.

"And I know you still like girls, not guys, so don't give me that going queer shit," he scolded. "I guess you just don't... show off like you used to."

"Shit, Eric. When did you get so wise yourself?"

"It's not me, really. My mom keeps telling me I shouldn't be afraid to let people know who I really am. I was kind of repeating some of what my mom keeps telling me I should do, and the last time she said it, it made me think of how what she was talking about was just like you."

"Then your mom is a pretty wise woman, just like her lovable son," I said, kissing his lips.

"Have I changed that much?"

"Eric, you've changed in ways I wouldn't have believed back then. I mean, look at us. We've been laying here naked for what? Twenty minutes maybe? You never could have laid next to another male without having tried to suck them once back then. You've matured so much. But you're still the Eric I fell in love with. But now you're Eric the lover, not Eric the cock sucker."

"Oh yeah?" he said as he began kissing his way down my body. "I can still be a cock sucker when I want to be."

I sighed a happy sigh as he tenderly began his version of my favorite of the twins' techniques. I was happy mostly because he had been right about me. And just to prove it didn't bother me anymore to the both of us, I moved so we were in a 69 position and began licking his helmeted member enthusiastically.

Not even Joey's hatred and anger he always flooded my empathic senses in fourth hour could sour the good mood I was in. Of course the fact that we were on opposite sides of the room probably helped me retain my mood considerably. Joey and I had discovered we couldn't concentrate in class with him sitting behind me, and had convinced the teacher to let us trade seats with two of the other students.

After school, I found Suzi waiting for me with Eric out by my car without Brandon anywhere to be seen. I was nearly ecstatic with the hopes she broken up with him and wanted to make up with me.

"Hi," I said to her, pausing before we gave each other a kiss on the cheeks.

"Could I get a ride home? Brandon had an orthodontist appointment right after school, and I'd like to talk to you about something."

"Sure," I said, not letting my disappointment show. "As long as you don't mind Eric hearing it."

"Oh, I think I can trust him to keep a secret," she said, playing with his long hair. "I mean, after all. How would he be able to face all his gay friends if they knew he had lost his virginity to a girl?" she teased.

"What gay friends?" Eric said rather oddly as he got in the back seat.

Suzi and I exchanged looks, and for a moment I forgot about the distance we had placed between us. But after she got in and I shut the door, I felt the distance return from the way she had pulled her skirt down to cover her knees.

"How are you and Joey doing?" she asked as I pulled out of the parking lot.

"As best as can be expected, I guess. Did you hear about our... little argument?"

"Argument? You mean your fist fight, don't you?" Suzi sighed. "What started it anyway?"

"Don't ask," Eric said seriously.

"It's all right, Eric," I said, knowing he just didn't want me to get upset. "Joey said something about how Eric had turned me into a fag, and I stupidly tried to argue with him."

It had been the first time Joey had actually got me to stand up to his bad mouthing me during lunch, and if it hadn't been for Eric getting between us and reminding Joey how much trouble he would be in if he started another fight, I truly think I would have lost control of myself and beaten the shit out of him. Even though I had never let it show, Joey's insults and ridicules had been having an effect on me. I was starting to lose ground to my desire of patching it up with him somehow, having the first hints of developing a similar hatred and anger towards him as he consistently demonstrated his own towards me.

"Oh..." Suzi said with a feeling of putting her foot in her mouth.

"Suz, what was it you wanted to talk about?" I said after a minute or two of silence.

"I'm not sure if I want to talk about it now," she said honestly. "It just doesn't seem right to ask you for something."

"Whatever it is, I'll do it," I said anxiously. "You know I'd do anything for you."

"I know... But this different because it would be... helping Brandon and me."

"I'll still do it," I said happily as my heart sunk. "No matter what it is."

"Well..." Suzi hesitated, knowing I could only hide my real feelings in for so long before it showed through if only a brief moment.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.