Tim, The Teenage MC
Part XIII - 19: Shit! It's A Connor Family Reunion!

Copyright© 2000 by Rass Senip

Mind Control Sex Story: Part XIII - 19: Shit! It's A Connor Family Reunion! - This story is obsolete - please follow The Chronicles of Tim Brandton. The epic story of a boy who discovers his power to control minds as he and his friends reach sexual maturity. Same space as 'The Book' in the same symbols world.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

"Shit I'm nervous. Are you sure I look okay? Do you think they will recognize me?" Sarah said in the limo.

"Shit Sis. For the last time, yes! The only reason I didn't recognize you the first time was because you had that suit on and had your hair pulled back. Shit, you look just like I remember you. Only wiser."

"I still don't understand why you didn't tell them over the phone," I said, watching Tommy carefully as he tried flipping my coin like I had been showing him.

"What? And ruin the surprise? Shit, that wouldn't be any fun. Besides, they wouldn't have believed me," Joey said.

"I wish Stan would have come with me... " Sarah said. "I want them to meet him."

"They will. But you know why he didn't come," Joey said.

"Oh shit... here we are... Shit... Oh shit, there's daddy!... I think I'm gonna start crying... "

"Shit. You could at least wait until they see you too. Then we can all have a good cry," Joey said sniffing and wiping his eye.

"I think we better just stay in the limo," I whispered to Tommy. "It will be... dryer."

I couldn't help but smile when he nodded his head silently.

The limo came to a halt, and Joey's mom and dad were standing at the front door. Joey had at least told them we were bringing someone very special over.

The driver opened the door, and Joey got out, followed by Sarah, then myself with Tommy shyly bringing up the rear. I had to admit that the shock on their faces was absolutely priceless.

Sarah ran up to them crying. Joey's mom and dad were still stunned, but started to cry too just before Sarah reached them. Up until that point, Joey had been smiling the biggest smile he ever had, but then it faded as he started tearing up and rushed to join the crying hugging mess.

But Joey stopped half way, turned and ran back to me. He said in a happy teary voice, "Thanks Tim," and threw his arms around me and have me a fast kiss.

Then Joey had Tommy hop on his back, and started to go join the others. When he realized I wasn't following him, turned again and said, "Come buddy. You're part of this family too, ya know."

"In that case... Shit. I need a tissue... Shit. Shit."

As we were walking up to the blubbering group, I wondered what they were going to tell their parents when they asked how all of this happened. Joey's parents had ended up disbelieving everything concerning Joey, myself, and my parents having telepathic abilities, so to attempt to tell them both their son and daughter in fact had these powers would run the risk of them having another relapse.

I scanned their parents minds, finding the questions already bubbling in their heads, but the shock to find themselves as grandparents kind of distracted them for while.

Once we all went inside and I went with Tommy as he explored the house, Sarah and Joey had their parents sit down at the kitchen table, intending to answer the questions they were already asking.

But none of them were thinking very straight at the time, and Sarah and Joey were simply babbling without thinking. Sarah was trying to tell them the truth while Joey was trying to cover some of it up. Their parents were getting extremely confused, so once I was able to convince Tommy there would be popsicles in the freezer waiting for him, I followed his trail of burning carpet to the kitchen and called a time out.

"You two are not making any sense," I said to Joey and Sarah. "Start from the beginning," then to Joey I said, "and tell them the whole story. They should know, and it might be worse on them if they found out later."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.