Tim, The Teenage MC - Cover

Tim, The Teenage MC

Copyright© 2000 by Rass Senip

Part XIII - 17: A Symbol Is Mightier Than a Sword

Mind Control Sex Story: Part XIII - 17: A Symbol Is Mightier Than a Sword - This story is obsolete - please follow The Chronicles of Tim Brandton. The epic story of a boy who discovers his power to control minds as he and his friends reach sexual maturity. Same space as 'The Book' in the same symbols world.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

After we got dressed and I had my coin back in my pocket, we were taken downstairs and led into another part of the building. An unfamiliar Gamma Alpha Eta brother wearing only black bikini briefs met us, and we were handed over to him just like that. Surprisingly he led us outside and across an open lot, through a gap of a chain link fence, and then approached another building which appeared to be a warehouse.

The leader didn't seem to mind the cold December air, but Joey's and my teeth were chattering by the time the warehouse's door closed behind us. Shit, and we were even fully clothed.

We warmed up fairly quickly however, climbing a long straight stairway that ended on a platform where a big heavy wooden door creaked open as we approached.

Inside was a fantastic lobby type of room, the entire ceiling and far wall were glass, with two more heavy wooden doors at each end of the room.

At a desk in the center sat a plain looking woman, chewing gum while her fingers flew across the keyboard of a computer.

Without looking up, she said, "You can go right in. They're waiting for you."

We were led to the door to our left, which was opened for us by two more unfamiliar Gamma Alpha Eta's in bikini briefs. Inside was a plush office which apparently was controlled by two women.

One woman was sitting at a desk working on paperwork, clothed in a business suit and didn't even look up when we entered and the Eta who lead us there left without a word. The other woman was Fred's mistress from his memory my dad had pieced together. She was nude, laying against the chest of one Eta, enjoying another Eta's tongue licking out her cunt, while a third mindlessly fucked the second's ass. Two other Etas were vigorously sucking each other on the floor while the nude woman watched them intensely.

The nude woman spoke "Ew... More fresh slaves. Come, come. Strip and show me what you have... "

Our cover personalities quickly complied, and it was while we were stripping, our first problem presented it self.

"Ronny, why don't you two ever fuck?"

The Eta of the left pulled the other's dick out of his mouth and said, "Because he's not ready to take that kind of step, mistress. He might never be ready."

Joey and I knew that voice all too well, and we were both trying to see who Ron's partner was out of the corner of our frozen eyes.

"I don't know why you just don't tell him to... " the nude woman began as she looked over at our now nude bodies.

She was looking intensely at Joey's face when she said, "Sarah! Look at this one. He looks a lot like Tommy."

I felt a huge surge from Joey through our link, and it took a moment to realize why.

"Gina... I'm trying to get this done. Oh, and before I forget, Wally wants them back just the way they are, so don't break them."

"But... Look at him... " she whined.

I felt light scan, then Gina spoke again.

"Sarah, something isn't right with these two. They are too... easy to read."

I felt another more intense scan, different feeling than before. The pure power of is made me worry it might have been enough to see through our cloak.

Sarah sighed, then put down her pen and looked directly at me. She got up and walked over, never taking her eyes off my face. I didn't feel any scanning, but I believed she was, if only with her eyes.

"His cheekbones are not fully developed... but his muscles certainly are... " Sarah said.

"I tell you they don't feel right. I can read them too easy. I can never read people this well. They're just too... easy."

"This other one... he does look familiar... Especially the eyes, but they don't look anything like Tommy's," Sarah said looking at Joey's face intensely.

I could tell she was thoroughly scanning Joey's mind. I prayed she wouldn't find...

"Gina... You're right. Something is strange about this one... It's almost like there is someone else inside him... But I can't seem... <sigh> Let me try the other one again... "

I felt another intense scan begin. I disconnected every sense I had and withdrew to the very core of my being. Then after a few minutes, I peeked out my eyes, and found they appeared to be arguing.

"not for real?!" Gina finished saying.

"I mean their minds are just... I don't know... a mask of some sort. Or maybe some truly amateur's attempt in creating a whole new personality. I'm not sure. But they both do not have a whole set of memories. Especially that one," Sarah said, pointing to Joey.

I felt the same light scanning as I had felt earlier, and concluded that Gina was certainly the weakest telepath I had ever encountered. Sarah, on the other hand, was obviously the more capable one, and more intelligent than the other telepaths in their group.

I wasn't sure how powerful Sarah was. The intensity of her last scan obviously was her limit, but that didn't mean Joey and I could overpower her. If we could just get out of their domain without being discovered, I was sure we would be able to figure out a plan to proceed.

I felt another pulse in Joey's link, then another. Sarah was concentrating on him. She must have been getting closer to the real Joey.

Not knowing what else to do, I started to do a little probing of my own. Using my empathic senses on Sarah, I monitored every thing I could. She was concerned, mystified, even a little excited for the challenge. Then suddenly a feeling of success.

"I think I've found something," she said.

Knowing the gig was up, the only way to protect us was to break our cover and throw up our shields. I was about to do so when Joey pulsed "It's okay."

"Or maybe not. Damn. I thought I had run across a memory that was out of sync with the rest."

My empathic connection told me she wasn't lying, but she was also holding something back about what she might have discovered.

"Gina, I want to work on these two. Take your fuck toys with you and go back to your office. I have a lot of work to do, and you're toys are very distracting. And stop trying to talk Ron into fucking Jason. You know how I feel about that."

"Fine, fine. Let me know when you figure our two mysteries out," Gina said, being carried by the men out the door.

I internally let out a sigh of relief when Ron and Jason didn't get more than a fleeting glance at us, and apparently hadn't recognized us from our increased bulk.

The doors shut, and while Sarah walked around us, I was finding myself torn between my loyalty to Suzi and her brother, and Joey and his sister. And I couldn't help but think, "Shit. And I'm about to get a sibling of my own... "

Sarah asked a lot of questions, mostly about our pasts. It was strange hearing our voices calling her mistress, especially after having believed she had been a slave all that time.

Finally she sighed and walked over to the bed and laid down.

"Come here, boys. Help me get undressed and then we'll fuck a bit."

After we stripped her nude, Joey started sending, "I don't want to do this. I can't have sex with Sarah. We have to do something."

"Joe, I still can't get rid of the feeling that I know you... Hmm. Tim, why don't we fuck first. Yours seems the longest."

My empathic connection told me she was about to trick me somehow, so I tried to prepare as much as I could. She began to tenderly kiss me, and I found myself wishing I could return the affectionate kiss. But my cover personality was not that good, and soon she grew weary of her efforts.

I was on bottom, which put her in the driver seat. She slowly mounted me, making my cover personality moan with fake pleasure since it was part of the slave package. In reality though, she was looser than a tube sock.

Somehow she managed to gather pleasure from it though, and while her orgasm began to build, I found my own starting to also. As she began to shudder with pleasure, I felt whatever she would try would be at the same time as her orgasm. The moment we came, I figured it out and threw up my shield, just as she threw out a probe stronger than I ever imagined possible.

The shield easily reflected it since it had been a probe designed to penetrate the cloak, but now our cover was certainly blown.

I said, "Sorry about that mistress. But I wasn't about to let you know my secrets. Come on, Joe. The gigs up."

"Who the FUCK are you," Sarah said as she blasted commands at me. She was powerful all right, but my mother's and my new and improved shields held.

"Would you believed we came here to rescue you?" Joey said, grabbing her arms.

"YOU Two don't KNOW how much trouble you are in. I've just sent for my army of guards... "

"Oh, and I suppose they all have bulging muscles and bulging dicks as well," I sneered. "Sorry Sarah. But they won't do you much good. Joey, maybe we should... "

"Joey!?! Oh my GOD! Joey?" Sarah said looking up at her brother. I could tell by the look of concentration on her face that she was trying desperately to scan through his barrier.

"Oh, Sarah... I can't tell you how much I've missed you," Joey sobbed as he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her chest tightly.

She was stunned by his sudden affection towards her, but I could tell that once she had calmed Joey down and he had stopped crying, she was busy considering her options.

"Joey, I have to know it is really you," she said carefully. "Lower your barrier for your sissy so she can see."

"Joey, she's faking it. I felt her. She doesn't believe you."

"Shit, Sarah. What happened to you?" Joey said, tearing away from her.

Her answer was lost in the thunderous sound of the huge door being thrown open. And, well, pretty much just like I had said, about a hundred bulging guys were outside all trying to get in at once. It was very amusing to watch the domino affect as they all toppled backwards from Joey's and my blanket sleep command.

"HRRRRRR!!" Sarah said as she began attacking Joey's shield.

"Hey!" I said, trying to get her to look in my eyes. "Sarah, there really isn't any reason for us to fight. We came here thinking you were a slave, and we were only trying to find out where you were. We didn't know you were Mistress Sarah. We don't mean you any harm."

"Then why didn't you just drop the act and tell me who you were before I had to make you?" she said angrily, making the mistake of glancing at me.

I connected the empathic connection as an unrestricted two way, and then repeated my claim.

"I still don't believe you. You could be tricking me somehow... "

Joey finally exploded. "SARAH, WHY THE FUCK DID YOU FAKE YOUR DEATH!!!! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?!" ending with another sob.

"You're not my brother, so stop pretending! My brother is dead!" Sarah said with venom.

"Joey... Harrison must have played the same trick on her as they did with your dad!"

"Fuck you. You're the one playing tricks... " Sarah hissed, temporarily giving up on her mental attack and tried physically struggling to break Joey's hold on her wrists.

"Well, Joey? What do you want to do? Her shield is pretty weak, so we probably could force ourselves into her head. But what good would that do unless we forced her to believe?"

"I... I don't know... I can't think right now... I thought I could handle it. But now?... Shit Tim. It was different when we thought of her as a slave... "

Just as I felt the return of the emotional instability Joey had after his nightmares, I suddenly I felt a combined attack on my barrier. Gina and Sarah were both attempting to take me down. And they were starting to succeed.

"Sarah, stop or I will have to use FORCE!" I said as I sent her a powerful pulse through my empathic link with her.

But she didn't stop, and I found my shields starting to collapse.

"Sorry Joey... " I said as used my empathic powers as a weapon.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.