Tim, The Teenage MC - Cover

Tim, The Teenage MC

Copyright© 2000 by Rass Senip

Part XIII - 13: Party Animals and Party Poopers

Mind Control Sex Story: Part XIII - 13: Party Animals and Party Poopers - This story is obsolete - please follow The Chronicles of Tim Brandton. The epic story of a boy who discovers his power to control minds as he and his friends reach sexual maturity. Same space as 'The Book' in the same symbols world.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Getting invited to a Gamma Alpha Eta fraternity party was one of the most talked about, most bragged about, most lied about topic in the dorms. Anyone who said they had been invited but decided not to go were either considered liars or idiots, usually both. While the Eta's were notorious for never getting beyond a slight buzz, the guests didn't have any of the restrictions of how much they could drink, eat, or for that matter, have sex, which surprisingly didn't seem to cause that big of a problem when it did occur.

So an invitation to a Gamma Alpha Eta party was a highly sought honor. They had seven different beers on tap at each of their three fully stocked real marble countertop bars. They had hot tubs, steam rooms, an indoor pool, six billiards tables, a mud wrestling ring, lots of good looking women... in other words, except for the heavy alcohol presence, it was just like home.

But none of these things were the reason for Joey's and my excitement for going. Everything we had learned from Fred told us that we would definitely be under the scrutiny of at least one telepath if not more.

Fred could only access part of the memory of his first party. While my dad hadn't been able take the time in piecing the missing parts back together, he had pulled out a few fragments, and after figuring out what those mere instances had implied, we were now depending on the assumptions we had made from them to be typical for a initiate's first Eta party experience.

For sure, this would be the point where we would have to keep our cloak personalities in control at all times. Not once had Joey or I detected someone scanning us since arriving on campus, but if we were ever going to be scanned, it would be at that party.

In fact, Joey and I both expected that we would be altered after we were scanned if the telepath accepted us as worthy initiates. We weren't sure of what all they would do, but we knew that during the party, Fred suddenly had the overwhelming impulse to have his right ear pierced, just like all the initiates who would later become Eta's had.

As the four of us walked into the Gamma Alpha Eta house through the front door for the first time, we seemed to have the same hope that it not being the last. While we had come just a tad early, nobody seemed to mind, and a few of the Eta's who had noticed us at the information session actually congratulated us for our persistence and welcomed us to their home.

Joey and I simply sat back and let our cover-selves do all the talking and driving, but we weren't taking it easy by any means. Since we expected the telepath to be a woman, we kept close tabs on every female who even glanced at us, and we found there was a lot of that going on because of our age.

Because of the party, there were no workouts scheduled that day. The party was officially stated to end at midnight, but everyone knew that it generally ran until dawn.

Greg had actually taken my comments about his tight jeans to heart. Before leaving for the party, he went to change his jeans. What I hadn't suspected was that instead of putting a larger pair on, he actually found some that were even tighter than the ones he had on first. I broke out laughing when he came out. They were so tight you could see where his underwear started and stopped, and I couldn't resist pointing out his "panty lines" to the rest of the guys.

Oh, but Greg fixed that problem really easy, and that was probably the reason that, to his and our chagrin, he was the first to be asked to dance. And by a hot looking Latino girl at that. I wondered if she knew he didn't have any underwear on. And after getting a better look at her a little bit later, I wondered if he knew that she didn't either.

The red head who I danced with was one of those girls who was either talking a mile a minute or stood there chewing her gum with an absent minded look. Okay, so she didn't do either while she danced, and she was a pretty good dancer. I especially liked the way her tits bounced in synchrony with her bobbing head in the faster dances. As I always say, there's nothing like a red head with a nice pair of freely bouncing tits.

Grrrrrooowwll. I especially love 'em when they're full of her baby's milk. Excuse me. Time for this father to sample a certain red head's milk through my baby daughter's taste buds. Yummy, Yummy, for your Timmy... Heh.

Where was I... Oh, the red head at the party... I guess I must have been too young for her, since while I had been getting us some drinks, she had found someone else to blabber on to and was bouncing her tits and head for him when I got back. That was a pity, too. I mean, if there is one thing I really liked about girls who chewed gum all the time, it's the way they can french kiss. Not only do they always taste fruity or minty fresh, their tongue can be quite a challenge when you're tongue wresting.

The dance floor was getting pretty crowded by the time I had drained both glasses while looking for someone else to dance with, so my cover-self decided to move on and explore some of the other rooms open for the party.

I checked out the billiard room, then wandered by the pool and hot tubs. While none of them were very crowded, my cover-self didn't care to try them out yet, and so we (as in me and my cover-self) went to check out the room I probably had the most interest in anyway. The moment I saw the two Eta's trying to stay on their feet in the mud rink, I knew I had found my true calling.

"You know, it might help if you guys stop trying to stand up in it right away. If you stay on your knees and use your toes to help you maneuver, you'll start getting the feel of how to get traction while still being able wrestle."

"What the fuck do you know about mud wrestling, tiny?" one of the mud covered muscle men said right before losing his balance and causing both of them to land on their ass in the mud.

"More than the pair of you two know, that's for sure. No, don't go over to the edges to stand up. If you're gonna stand up, do it in the middle where the floor doesn't slope up. Shit. Don't you know anything?"

"Why don't you come in here and show us how to do it then, wise ass?" the other one said, actually keeping his balance as he stepped forward towards me.

"Thought you never ask," I said, setting my bag down and pulling out my mud- shorts to show them. "Where can I change?"

"Right over there," the first one said pointing to a door after knocking the other guy off his feet with a humorous grin.

As I passed through the door, I heard the other guy take out his revenge, and I knew by the time I got out there, they would be covered with the stuff from head to toe.

I lost no time changing into my biker/mud-wrestling shorts, and once all my other clothes were wrapped around my bottle of grain alcohol inside my bag, I stuffed it all into one of the cubby holes and padded barefooted back out to the rink.

To my dismay, the two guys were already getting out. But when I saw their replacements, I let out a "Yeehaa!" and dived right in besides the two busty blondes.

"Howdy, girls," I said after wiping the mud from my eyes. "The names slippery Tim. How abouts we have a little wrestling match."

"My my... " The larger of the two said in a teasing tone. "The Eta's must be getting awfully desperate to let someone as stupid and small as this in."

"All right, little man," the other one said in a more threatening tone. "I hope you like the taste of mud, cause you're gonna be tasting a lot of it."

"Oops!" I said, flicking the mud from my hands onto their clean chests. "I think I got you a little dirty."

They just looked at each other, then in a flash of movement, I suddenly found myself face down in the mud while hands grasped my limbs in attempts to pin me.

But just like I had introduced myself as, I slipped out of the grasp and returned the favor by slipping between the smaller one's legs, immediately forcing them further and further apart. I got out of the way just in time for her to fall forward, but I was disappointed to find she had managed to catch herself with her hands.

I was just about to check what the other one was doing when I found out the hard way. She managed to get a good hold of my right arm before throwing her weight towards knocking me off my knees. But instead of fighting it, I went with one of her shoves, and after a roll in the mud, I managed to pull her all the way down with the satisfaction of knowing she had tasted the mud herself.

"Lindsey!" she spouted to the smaller woman. "Looks like we have a little snake in the mud."

"Do you know what we do to snakes when we catch 'em?" Lindsey growled, slowly circling me to trap me between the two of them.

"What?" I said grinning before diving for the far side of the ring.

Apparently they had been expecting that, for the next thing I knew, I was grabbed from behind and flipped onto my back, the worse position to get in while wrestling in slippery mud.

"First, we immobilize them," the larger one said as she pinned my upper arms down from above me, making me unable to do anything but flop my lower arms up and down uselessly.

Just as I started to find a grip with my toes, Lindsey inserted her body between my legs, making my legs spread apart to where I lost any chance of getting some leverage.

"Then we test their soft underbelly for weaknesses," Lindsey continued before running her long finger nails up my belly and chest.

"Hey Tim!" Joey called from the side of the rink. "You need any help in there?"

"Nah! I can still wiggle out of this," I said, not sure of my words.

"Ah, ah, ahhhh!" Lindsey said, waving her finger back and forth in front of my face. "Not before we finish. Where were we Janice?"

"You were about to tell him what you do to his head," Janice said, smiling evilly at me.

"My head?" I said, frowning. I was trying to imagine what, apart from making me eat mud, what they could do to my head.

"Everyone knows the way to take care of a snake in the mud is to grab it by its head," Lindsey said as she felt around my shorts and clasped her thumb and index finger around my dick's crown.

"And snap its neck!" they both cried as I started to panic.

"INCOMING!!!" Joey screamed as he tackled Lindsey and shoved her face down into the mud.

"Why you little... " Janice sputtered as I finally managed to pull my legs out from under Joey's and Lindsey's struggling thighs.

Even though Janice saw my legs followed by my torso rising into the air towards her, she couldn't get a good enough grip in the mud to get away before my legs rapped themselves around her neck.

"You know what?" I gasped to Joey as he finally got Lindsey onto her back and started working towards pinning her arms down.

"What?" Joey gasped out, somehow avoiding Lindsey's mud covered hand from entering his mouth.

"Maybe I am a snake," I said while Janice lost her grip on my upper arms and I reached up and grabbed hers.

With a deep growl, I rolled myself into a sitting position, pulling Janice forward, flipping her onto her back with my legs still around her neck.

I quickly dived forward and pinned her down with my crotch against her cushiony chest, then enjoyed the sensations of her struggles massaging my hardening dick as we waited for the now massive crowd to declare us our victory.

When the call was made, I rolled off and stood up with Joey, clasping our hands together and raising them into the air like the champions we were.

"Thanks for coming to the rescue, Joe," I said over the crowd's noisy cheers.

"Just returning the favor," Joey replied.

I caught sight of Janice rubbing her neck, and once Joey and I got our fill of being the hams for public attention that we were, I went over to her and asked, "Are you all right?"

"NO. I'm not, you fuck head," she spat.

But then she grinned a wiry smile and said, "My ego is bruised all to hell... but I'll live."

"Heh. For a second, you had me worried," I said, absentmindedly pulling my shorts up so my softened cock would slide back down.

"Well, if anything, I take back what I said about you."

"What, that I'm a snake? I kinda liked... "

"No," she said, letting her wrist rub across my crotch a few times. "About you being small and stupid."

"Huuhh, huuhuhuuhh," I said in a doofus way while noticing how her nipples were hardening like my cock was start to do.

Unfortunately, that made her laugh, and she was one of those people who give you a powerful slap on the back when she laughs.

"I guess she showed you," Joey said as I spit out a mouth full of watery mud.

"Next time I want to mud wrestle two women alone," I said, wiping the mud from my eyes again. "Just shove a handful of mud in my mouth so I'll remember why I don't want to, okay?"

"You can count on it," Joey said, meaning every word of it.


"... and just leave the towels and stuff in the basket over there," Larry said, holding the door open for us with his massive dark skinned arm and pointing to the far corner of the shower room.

"Right. Thanks Larry," Joey said.

"Yeah, thanks a lot Larry," I echoed, wondering how much he got to sample the sexy black ass of the girl he had been with. Man, was I ever missing Melissa's gorgeous ass right then.

We set our stuff down on the counter and I got a good look at myself in the mirror.

"Shit. I look like a chubby little kid."

"Hey, unless you want to have me all over you in the shower, don't talk about how you look. I'm having a hard enough time as it is," Joey said, taking his cloth and walking over to the shower nozzles.

"What the... " Joey said before I heard the water come on.

"What's the matter?" I said, grabbing my own cloth and heading for the opposite end of the showers.

"You'll figure it out," he said mysteriously.

When I grabbed the stainless steel knob and pulled, it didn't budge. So I tried turning it, but the thing just spun freely without any significant resistance, and no water came out.

"How do you," I said, moving closer to the knob to get a better look at it. "What does it say? Oh... Push," I said as I did so, being rewarded with a blast of cold water directly in my face.

By the time I finished sputtering and cussing the thing out, the water was at a decent temperature, so I rinsed myself down real good before slipping my shorts off and wringing them out a few times.

I was in the middle of soaping up when suddenly my cover-self stopped and straightened up. I was just noticing something was wrong when I heard a familiar voice call my name.

Without any hesitation, I found myself turning around and walking, catching a glimpse of Joey standing at attention with an absent look on his face.

Mike, the leader of the frat house, looked away from Joey towards me, then called over his shoulder, "You can come in now."

As I pulled to a halt in front of him, Janice and Lindsey walked in, still in their muddy clothes, but obviously had toweled themselves off good.

"Yeah. That's the one," Janice said, pointing to me. "And then that one... " she stopped, her gaze locked on Joey with a look of surprise.

"What? Do you know him?" Mike asked.

"No... It's just that... Well, look at him. Who does he remind you of?"

"I don't... Huh. Yeah, he does look a little familiar. I can't place it though... "

She walked up to Joey and proceeded to comb his hair with her fingernails. After she accepted Mike's comb and finished the job, she stood back and said, "There. How's that?"

"Shit," he said looking at the little boy haircut she had combed Joey's wet hair into. It look strikingly like what Joey's hair had looked like back when we were in the third or fourth grade.

"The nose and eyes are all wrong, but... Yeah, I see what you mean. He looks like Doc's kid," Mike admitted.

"And he single handedly pinned Lindsey down while that one managed to reverse the hold I had on him and pinned me. So how about it? Are they in?"

"What's your names?" Mike asked us.

"Joe Thomas."

"Tim Brandon."

"I'm not sure, Janice, but I think I remember seeing these two's blood work results. I'm having Batemen look up their files now, but if I remember right, their hormone levels aren't right."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.