Tim, The Teenage MC - Cover

Tim, The Teenage MC

Copyright© 2000 by Rass Senip

Part XIII - 5: Doing It For Love

Mind Control Sex Story: Part XIII - 5: Doing It For Love - This story is obsolete - please follow The Chronicles of Tim Brandton. The epic story of a boy who discovers his power to control minds as he and his friends reach sexual maturity. Same space as 'The Book' in the same symbols world.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Love. Four letters of the alphabet that can mean a lot of different things to a lot of different people, but is essential to the well being of all. But in my case, love for other human beings broke down into two categories.

The puppy love, the "I enjoy being around them" love, the "she's so sweet I just want to hold her and never let her go" kind of love. All those fit into one category, and I tend to apply this kind of love towards a lot of people. It's still love, but it's always second to the other category, love of my soul mates.

At the time, I only felt that kind of love for Joey and Suzi, but beyond knowing it was special kind of love to me, I really didn't think of it being all that different.

Okay, so I suppose there's a third category just for my mom, but it isn't the kind of love I'm describing. I never fell in love with my mother. I simply always loved her because... well, you know... She's my mom. And there hasn't been a time in my life where I ever doubted her love for me, and vice versa.

I guess you could say that after leaving Tammy's room, I was feeling a bit guilty and torn. I wanted to spend the day talking with Joey and helping him recover more of his memories. I wanted to also spend the day with Holly, hopefully putting the two girls back together and then checking the local area out for another secluded area to make love.

And to tell you the truth, I wouldn't have minded spending the whole day in bed with Tammy. She was every fourteen year-old's jerk off fantasy, and since I was sixteen, I had two years of addons onto that base fantasy, giving me a much wider range of what I could do when a fantasy turned real.

As it turned out, I did a little of all three, but not like I had wished.

I spent the rest of the morning in the garage with Holly and Randy putting the two girls back together. Actually, most of the time I was listening to them explain what they considered extremely exciting differences between what I considered to be identical parts since in most cases they could be used in either engine without any problems. Joey never understood why I enjoy taking Midge's engine apart like I do, but even I couldn't get excited about how one bolt was English standard and another was metric. They went on and on about that...

So after lunch I gave up on them getting the two girls put back together before nightfall, and went to find Joey.

I was kind of surprised to find him in Holly's room talking to Tammy. Joey had brought her a tray of assorted breakfast foods, and had apparently eaten some of it with her too. They hadn't fooled around or anything, but I was fairly sure the possibility wasn't out of the question in Tammy's mind.

But Joey had not come there for sex, but for information about what had happened to her, what her college life was like before and after, and things of that nature. While I wasn't exactly bored by their talking, most of it was rehash for me, so when a servant showed up two hours later to tell me I had a phone call, I was kind of glad for the excuse.

But I was more than just glad to find who it was.

"Hello?"

"Timmy?"

"Suzi? Oh, baby. I've missed you so much. How ya feel?"

"I'm okay. How's Joey?"

"He's doing pretty good now. He remembers a lot of what happened before, er, you know. How's your memory doin'"

"I'm still a little foggy on people I haven't seen for a while, but I think I remember everything about us."

"You do? Wow... That's great. I've been having to tell Joey about things we did together before he can remember them. Sometimes I think I could just make things up and he'd remember doing them too."

"Does he... Remember me?"

"Of course he does... Oh man, Suzi... It's so good to hear your voice again."

"You're coming for dinner, aren't you?"

"Yeah I am!"

"Mom said if you wanted to, you probably could come earlier than that."

"Really? How about... right now?"

"I was hoping you'd say that. She didn't mean that early, but she didn't say you couldn't come over now either."

"Suz? I love you. I'm so happy to hear you, I almost can't believe it."

"Well, get your butt over here and you can see me too."

"Heh. Yeah. That would be even cooler."

"Tim?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you too."

"Oh Suzi... I love you so much... "

etc, etc...

We spent a good half hour talking on the phone before I realized I could have been at her house in the time we had been talking. But it was time well spent. I had a smile on my lips and I felt like I was a light as a feather as I bounced my way towards the garage.

I even managed to tell Holly where I was going without feeling bad about it. I mean, any feelings of guilt simply didn't occur to me, and I guess my empathic abilities were broadcasting my mood so much that Holly seemed delighted at my news.

I didn't even speed on my way there. The day seemed so full of happy and bright things all around me that I simply had to take my time to see it all. My empathic abilities must have been working triple-time. Everywhere I went I saw people smiling, adding to my good mood which just made more people smile. By the time I got to Suzi's, I felt like a million bucks.

The good mood crashed the moment Suzi's mom opened the door before I could even knock and said in a soft but parental tone, "You and I need to have a talk."

"Huh? What I do?" I said, resisting the temptation to peek in her head.

Her reply was to put her finger up to her lips and stepping outside, then carefully shut the door without making a sound.

She led me back to my car, then waited on the passenger side for me to unlock it without any explanation.

It wasn't until we were both in the car with the doors shut she finally said, "Frank and I don't see eye to eye about everything that's happened. Suzi's keeping him busy in the basement for a few minutes, but we need to go somewhere else and have a heart to heart talk. I tried to catch you before you left, but they said I had just missed you."

I didn't say anything as I started my car and pulled out, trying to think of some place close with air conditioning where we could talk privately. I quickly drew a blank, so I asked her, and then nearly had a wreck from her response.

"Excuse me? Did you say Becker's Grove?"

"Unless you have a better place in mind. At this time of the day, there won't be anyone there, it's shady, and there's always a breeze. Have you ever been up there?"

"Uhm, yeah. Suzi, ehm, took me there once," I said, recalling the late evening Suzi had suggested going there.

"Good. Then I don't have to tell you the way," she said with a strange sound of confidence.

Several times I found her "checking me out" so to speak, and there was a few other things she did that suggested she was coming on to me. But my empathic senses only reported feelings of caution and indecision from her, and I was confused as to what was going on. She obviously was testing me, but why in this way?

Becker's Grove was one of those scenic spots where teens go to park and make out after dark. I was sure she knew this, and as I pulled under one of the bigger oaks lining the drive and shut off the engine, she showed the first sign of her true intentions by nervously checking to see if the door was still unlocked in case she had to get out in a hurry.

"Mrs. Aston, what's going on?"

"Call me Betty," she said turning towards me and faking a smile.

"Uhm... Okay, Betty... Why are you trying to get me to make a pass at you?"

Even though she wasn't prepared for such a direct question, Betty quickly responded with, "Maybe I like you. Like Suzi does."

"But you don't like me like that. You're not interested in me. You're testing me, but I don't understand what for or why."

She sighed with a mixture of disappointment and relief, then said, "Well, if you read my mind for that much, why didn't you just take it all?"

"I didn't. I mean, I didn't read your mind. You should have been giving off feelings of arousal, desire, love, or something, but you weren't. Just... concern."

Betty stared at me for several moments, and I was tempted to let the empathic connection form that I was having to hold back.

But Betty looked away and suggested we go for a walk, trying to give her more time to filter through the sea of indecision she felt stretched before her.

We walked for a few minutes in silence, then finally she said, "You know, I have to admit that there has been one good thing come from all of this. I haven't felt this close to Suzi since she was just a little girl. I've missed how she used to tell me everything that was important to her, everything that she had done at school or playing at a friends house. I suppose it seems rather selfish to you."

"No. Not really," I said. "If Suzi had stopped talking to me about what she likes and doesn't like, I'd start feeling like she didn't trust me, and that would hurt pretty bad."

She didn't say anything at first, but I had felt her mild shock after hitting what she had been feeling right on the nose. Her emotions flickered back and forth between trust and distrust, obviously from her uncertainty whether I had honestly answered my own feelings, or I had just taken it from her own thoughts and had said what she hoped I would say.

She stopped and turned to me, then while looking me in the eye, she said, "If Suzi didn't care for you as much as she does, we would have moved as far away from here as we could have, and you would have never seen her or us again.

"But Suzi's has been telling us everything as she remembers it, and even though Frank thinks you've done something to her... You have your gifts, and I have mine. I usually can tell what a person is like when I first meet them. I don't believe you would ever do anything to Suzi. It just doesn't feel like you. That's why I've wanted to believe what Suzi tells us.

"But I can't ignore the other possibilities either. After seeing you controlling Suzi's body at the airport, it all just hit me that you really can do the things your mother said. Part of me is terrified of you. The only reason I keep myself from running is because I love my daughter and she loves you."

"I love her too," I said softly. "Thanks for giving me this chance to prove it to you."

"That's what we have to figure out, Tim. How do you prove to me and Frank that this isn't all just a fantasy you've dreamed up and made us believe in?"

"How? I don't know!? I mean, if you already feel this way, how can I? No matter what I did, you would sooner or later wonder if it had just been an illusion."

She sighed, then said, "I hadn't thought of that."

"What are you going to do?" I said when she turned away to gaze out into the peaceful valley before us. "I'll do whatever you think is best. Just please don't take her from me. I just got her and Joey back."

"Well, for right now, even Frank sees she needs you, and that's why he's letting you come to dinner. I can't promise you anything, but let me talk to him and see if we can think of something."

"Thanks. Thanks a lot, Mrs. Aston," I said, giving her a peck on the cheek. "You don't know how much this means to me."

"Oh, I think I do. You're not the only person to be in love, you know," she said with a smile.

We went back to her house, and Betty went in first to check on things a few minutes before I got out of my car. This time when I approached the front door, Suzi was the one who opened it before I could knock, but she didn't say anything. She didn't have to. The only thing in our minds was to touch each other again.

I don't even remember her moving from the door. She just was suddenly in my arms and I was in hers, our lips searching for the other's as we held each other tighter and tighter. Our lips found the other's and immediately embraced in their own way.

Our kissing tapered off very quickly and we stood there just rubbing our arms up and down the other's body, taking in lungfuls of each other's scent, filling my being with the contentment of holding her and feeling her hold me.

The wonderful moment of happiness was brought to an end with a voice saying, "Who left the front door open?!? Oh... "

I looked up to find Jason looking at us with a wry grin on his face before it disappeared behind the closing door. Even though I knew he had gone back to the kitchen, we didn't resume our hug, and after a minute we went inside.

"Pete's here to meet a friend of Jason's from Central State," Suzi said in a hushed tone. "I've been going nuts trying to keep myself from ripping my clothes off and landing one of them."

"Huh?" I said, feeling she meant every word of it. "Why? I mean, beyond the obvious reason."

"This is why," she whispered as we entered the kitchen.

My eyes probably were bulging out of their sockets finding both Jason and Pete had put on a considerable amount of muscle tone, especially Jason. In fact, if it wasn't for his face, I would have never known it was Jason from all of the bulk of muscles.

After getting over the shock of Jason's new body, I began noticing other differences. His skin had a healthy shine to it which complemented his perfect tan and incredible muscles. But the greatest change was the fact he was wearing a diamond stud earring. Jason used to rip on guys who got their ear pierced. It was so strange to see him with one.

Suzi's smile told me she was enjoying my shock and surprise. And it didn't disappear after I said hey to Jason and Pete. Not only was Jason's physical appearance different, but his demeanor had changed too. While Jason had never been truly unfriendly towards me, I was a bit surprised by his warm white toothy smiles, the friendly feelings he emitted while speaking to me, and the overwhelming good natured attitude he portrayed. Last time I had seen Jason, I had to resist altering him so I wouldn't have to put up with his overbearing and almost bully-like attitude.

Immediately I was suspicious of tampering, and even though I thought this was a hell of an improvement, I began scanning Jason's mind for another telepath's work.

After finding none of the obvious mental commands, I started back tracking through Jason's experiences concerning his attitude towards people he considered inferior. I had just started to consider the possibility that Jason hadn't been altered when the real reason for his transformation walked into the kitchen.

"Oh," Jason said noticing the even larger muscled guy standing in the doorway with his pearly white teeth lighting up the room in a smile. "Tim, this is Ron. Ron, this is Tim Brandton, Suzi's boyfriend."

Charisma was literally pouring out of this guy. As I shook his hand and remarked how incredibly gentle yet solid his grip was, I found myself already echoing his warm smile and friendly attitude, and I realized that given time I'd probably pick up some of his mannerisms just like Jason had.

We spent around a half an hour talking about weightlifting before Suzi's mom shooed us out of the kitchen to start making dinner. Suzi managed to get me away from their intriguing stories of working out at college at that point, but I was still thinking about how awesome it would be to have muscles like Ron when I found myself sitting on Suzi's bed while Suzi closed the door and locked it.

I was in the process of switching states of mind as Suzi walked up to me, slipping both straps of her sleeveless top off her shoulders and seductively uncovered her breasts before climbing on my lap and pressing her cool wet lips against mine.

My mind spun in confusion, finding myself incredibly turned on by her actions and the arousal she was emitting while disturbed by the suddenness and speed at which she was going.

But within each kiss there was the undeniable feeling it was the real her, and that she was in fact holding back as much as she could to prolong the love and passion flowing out of her.

So as her hands lifted my shirt over my head, I complied to her wishes and began working my hands over her topless body, letting the passion build and take over.

Our lips parted for a time, and while my hands stroked her hot flesh even faster, Suzi closed her eyes and rose up on to her knees, pressing her tattooed darkened nipples against my mouth.

As I began my sucking and licking of her mammaries, my stroking hands worked lower and lower until they where lowering her shorts and panties from the insides. That was the point where I started sensing that we were playing out a fantasy of hers. One that she had been forming over the past couple of days while coping to control the powerful sexual desires and needs she still had.

If I had any concerns about stopping, they were completely washed away by the desire and lust Suzi was pouring into my empathic senses. As her lips found mine again and we somehow managed to pull my shorts off without her getting off me, I found myself forming a two way without thinking about it. From that point on the only thing in our minds was fulfilling her vision of her once again becoming a human size cock.

And it happened so fast... I only remember seeing her head tilt back, her eyes squeezed shut while her lips parted to prepare for our orgasm. Suzi's own lust was driving me to comply with her perverted fantasy, and thus driving her to complete it since we were linked.

As my dick and balls were filled with the pleasure of an ejaculation, our minds finished the transformation. As I watched the liquid spew from her lips, my empathic senses caused a transformation of their own.

Or more precisely, it distorted the image of my Suzi's face and body so it darkened and mutated, corrupting her beauty, dulling the golden light that was always shining from within her, and forming the image of a black headed, white necked cock that was spewing it's sperm from it's dark lips.

I felt it all over again. The corruption. The unnatural, unholy, undead like feeling I had felt from Tammy and the others at the mansion. But this was ten times worse because it was coming from Suzi, my Suzi, and I had been the one to release the sickness or whatever you call it on to her.

My eyes couldn't seem to see anything but the corrupted vision of Suzi's penis- like face. I struggled weakly to crawl from under her sagging body, and as soon as I was halfway out from under her, I couldn't help but start whimpering and shuttering seeing and feeling how her entire body was softening.

Suzi didn't even realize something was wrong until her father rammed the door open, and then she only mildly took interest at the confusion and anger showing on his face.

The confusion grew even greater when her father realized the whimpers he had heard and had responded to were mine and not his daughter's. But I didn't see any of this, for my attention was centered on the horror of what I saw moving towards me, speaking in Suzi's voice, telling me to do it some more.

When I felt it touch me, its clammy yet hot skin sent a pulse of terror through me, zapping all my strength and destroying any chance of my escape. I don't remember feeling Frank's hand grasping my arm and hair, but one moment I was crying and begging it not to get any closer, the next I was flying through the air before getting a rug burn on the right side of my face.

I was senseless for a few moments, but then I started to realize the very angry voice was yelling at me, telling me to get the hell out of his house and never come back.

When I was able to work my legs and arms enough to get up, I shakily started to try and explain what happened until Suzi lurched lustfully at me. I was filled with panic and terror by the way the features of her human face and body had seemingly retained the look of the penis I seen.

I backed out of the room while blathering "I'm sorry... " over and over, then ran right into Jason and his mom when I turned to flee.

I was still terrified as I scrambled to climb over the two, and I became even more frantic to leave as they attempted to grab me with their hands. The only thing running through my mind was getting out of that house, and it didn't make any difference that I was nude and it was broad daylight outside.

After I shook off someone's hand holding my left foot, I flew down the hall, went right under Pete's outstretched arms, and set a direct course for the front door which was within my sight.

Just as I was about to reach out to grab the door knob, a massive arm stretched out in front of me from practically nowhere and stopped me cold in my tracks.

I struggled to escape from Ron's grasp for only a few seconds before I felt it again. An unnatural corruption of his being. It was deep within him... Very deep... In fact it was in complete control of him, just like...

Before I could complete my thought, the terror struck me again. Ron was even worse than Suzi, Tammy, or anyone else I had felt it from. It was like an evil life form had implanted itself inside his mind and was secretly guiding him to do the evil it required done. It could take control of his entire personality or just alter parts of it and his perception. And right now it was trying to tell me something.

My cry of fear startled the muscle bound wall enough that Ron let his grip slip. But then I found myself cornered by him, Pete, and Jason in the small sitting room, and after I had felt how the cold evil had spread to both Pete and Jason to some extent, I curled myself up in a protective ball in the corner to await my fate.

For some reason I never once considered using my telepathic abilities to aid my escape. I suppose I was so disturbed by how everyone felt altered and corrupted, I couldn't bare to take a chance inflicting more of it, even if it only meant controlling a body part or something else unrelated to their thoughts.

As I crouched there with my knees up to my face and my arms covering the rest of my head, I felt the evil slowly fade from my senses. I was already calming down when Suzi's mom crouched beside me and started telling me everything was okay and that I was safe.

After I looked up, I couldn't help but open my arms and bury my face in her shoulder. While she held me and stroked the hair on the back of my head, she started asking me what was wrong and what had happened.

Feeling the eyes of the three guys upon us, I whispered shakily into her ear, "I can't say it out loud. I'm going to talk to you in your head, okay? Don't get upset."

I felt her stiffen a moment, then she took a hold of my shoulders and pushed me away to look me in the face. I guess I looked sincere enough that she decided to trust me because after studying my face a few moments, she ordered the three to leave the room.

"Now, what's going on?" she said with a stern yet soft voice. "What happened in there, and why are you afraid of the boys hearing?"

"I... <sigh> I can't tell you with words. It's too complicated. Can't I just show you?"

"Fine. Show me. But I don't want... Ohh!... " she said as I had immediately formed a one-way and was busy downloading what had happened through her conscious mind.

"Stop... Please?" she said just before I reached the part where I was stopped by Ron.

"But there's just this little bit more... " I said, opening my eyes to find her own filled with tears. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to scare you or... "

"I know you didn't... " she said, wiping her eyes. "Is there anything you can do to undo what she made you do to her?"

"She made me do to her?" I said, not understanding.

"Yes. Oh, Timothy... Surely you realize she was controlling you, not the other way around. You were as helpless as... as... " she turned her head away from me to recompose herself, then noticed a shadow moving away from the entrance of the room.

Betty looked to see if I had seen it, and after I nodded my head, she indicated for me to communicate through my telepathy.

"That was Ron," I thought to her. "He's not what he seems to be. Oh... You can talk back by just thinking it to me... But you have to direct it to me because I don't listen to everything you're thinking. That would be rude, not to mention very confusing."

"This... is... very unnerving," she thought back with some difficulty.

"You're doing fine. I'm sorry for messing everything up tonight. I guess Fran... I mean, I don't think Mr. Aster will be giving me another chance after this."

"I wouldn't count on that... Tim, what is Ron? What did you mean he wasn't what he seemed?"

"I mean he's... Well, I guess he's like Tammy. Actually, he's a lot like Tammy. Oh, sorry. Tammy is the girl I brought back with me who this guy we're looking for made her his slave. This guy is really good at keeping himself from being discovered. I mean, when I first met Ron, I scanned his mind for any tampering, and I didn't find any. There's this other personality hiding behind the real Ron's personality that has complete control over what Ron thinks and does. At least that's what it felt like."

"What about Jason? And Pete?"

"I don't know. I felt something from them, but it wasn't... Oh... I know what it is. Ron's personality is contagious. The real Ron, not the other one. Jason has changed so much in the past six months that if felt unnatural. But I don't feel anything... Holy shit... Sorry... I didn't mean to cuss in... "

"What did you find? Has Jason been... tampered with?"

"Not exactly... I'm not sure if you want to know this from me or not. I mean, it isn't exactly... "

"Tim, after everything I've had to accept and deal with since Suzi was taken from us, I doubt anything could upset me worse than not knowing."

"You sure? Okay... Uhm, you know how, like, Joey and I have fooled around... Well, it seems Ron has been kind of working Jason towards trying some things like that with him."

"You mean, Ron is turning Jason gay?"

"No! I mean, not gay gay. Bi gay, maybe. Hang on. Frank just told Jason to get you."

"I better go then. You'll be okay?"

"Yeah," I said out loud. "I'm all right now. Thanks."

Betty gave me a peck on the forehead, then got up to leave just as Jason called from down the hall. She answered him, then before she walked around the corner, she said, "Tim, will you please put your clothes back on? I'm starting to get used to seeing you like that."

"What did she mean by that?" I said to myself a few moments later.

I got up and was about to comply with her suggestion when I realized my clothes were in Suzi's room, and I wasn't about to go in there.

Before I could decide what to do, Jason came back with my clothes and held them out for me. But when I tried to take them, he shoved them into my face before knocking me down, rolling me onto my stomach, and pinning my right arm behind my back before I even knew what was going on.

"OWWW!" I said as he pulled my arm back further than what was comfortable. "WHat the FUUUCK is WRONG WITH YOU!"

"I want to know what the hell you did to my sister, you fucking manipulating bastard! I don't know how you convinced my mom you're innocent, but you can't fool me! So confess, or I'll twist your fucken arm off!"

"AAAARRRRWWWW" I cried as he turned up the pressure even more.

I was just forming the command to make him release me when Ron's voice boomed, "Jason, let him go!"

"Stay out of this, Ron!" Jason said with some anger.

"I said let him go," Ron breathed as he took hold of Jason's wrist and applied pressure to the fleshy spot just below it. Jason's hand opened an instant later, and I gasped as my arm suddenly swung away from him, causing even more pain than Jason had been causing alone.

"You fagot!" Jason spewed at Ron. "You have no right to interfere! He's done something to her, and I have to get him to admit it!"

Ron took Jason by the shoulders and peered directly into his eyes saying, "And what could he have done? Drugged her? Hypnotized her? Brainwash her?"

"Yes! Exactly!"

"Think about it, Jason! Why would he do it and then freak out like that? Why do it while everyone was here? Why not wait until he was alone with her all day? You saw the look on his face. He was scared shitless! You said your sister had been brainwashed by someone trying to get Tim. Doesn't it make any sense that Tim accidentally triggered something that made her go nuts like that?"

Jason had lost all his rigidity, his shoulders had sank, and his head started to hang forward in guilt.

"I'm sorry, Ron. You're right. I was over reacting again, and I'm sorry."

"That's all right, Jason," Ron said warmly. "I know you couldn't help it."

"I still shouldn't have called you a fagot. I'm really sorry. You're the best friend I've ever had, and I... I... I'm sorry... "

As Ron moved to give him a hug, I realized I was staring and diverted my attention by gathering my clothes and putting them on. I was just finished when we all heard yelling.

The three of us raced to the source, which turned out to be Suzi's parents arguing while Pete was trying to get Suzi dressed. I shuddered when I saw her face, finding it still resembled the head of the penis she had envisioned becoming.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.