Tim, The Teenage MC - Cover

Tim, The Teenage MC

Copyright© 2000 by Rass Senip

Part XII - 6: The Deal of My Life

Mind Control Sex Story: Part XII - 6: The Deal of My Life - This story is obsolete - please follow The Chronicles of Tim Brandton. The epic story of a boy who discovers his power to control minds as he and his friends reach sexual maturity. Same space as 'The Book' in the same symbols world.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The two large wooden doors slowly and silently opened before me, then I felt myself moving forward into the dimly lit room. The walls were very vague in the dim light, as were the floor and ceiling. At the center, however, there was a large black triangular table with two high backed chairs on each side. The chairs for the side directly in front of me were empty, but the other four all had their backs turned to me, and the dim light made it impossible to see if they were occupied.

I suddenly felt someone standing beside me, and I was startled and relieved to find it was the younger version of myself from my dream.

My other self was looking back at me, then glanced towards the two empty chairs which were obviously meant for us... er mes... you know what I mean.

I walked up and we sat down and turned to face the table. All the chairs turned at the same time, and I found myself sitting with...

"Me, myself, I and... Me again?" I said, surprised.

On left side of the table sat two more mes, one sitting straight in his chair with a look of intelligence on my... his face, while the other sat comfortably in his chair showing an ever changing array of emotions on his face.

The two on my right were... well, nude, aroused, and openly masturbating in our presence. One was much larger in the dick department and had a masculine build that was slightly better than I physically had been able to obtain thus far. The other was more like what I had been before my time in the weight room started to pay off, but he seemed more... feminine than I would have liked to see an image of myself display, especially in his movements.

"So... What's up, dudes?" I said sitting back in my chair and putting my feet on the table.

"Heh. I'm up." my better endowed version of me said.

"We can see that," my brainy looking version said.

"Who called this meeting, anyway?" my emotional self said curiously.

"He did," my feminine self said pointing at my younger self beside me.

"You did?" I asked myself. "Why?"

"I had to make sure everyone was in agreement," he simply stated.

"In agreement. About... "

"About what we need to do, what we want to do, and what we might want to do."

"Oh, that tells us a lot, doesn't it," my emotional self said angrily.

"Actually, it makes perfect sense," my brainy self said.

"Look, asshole," my macho self said, "Why don't you just stop playing the games and just tell me what I mean."

"Excuse me," I said confused. "Since I've never been to one of these meetings before, could someone tell me who the hell all of you are and why I'm here?"

"You already know how we are, just not who you are," my intelligence said. "You're the conscious part of Tim. You are the servant and the master of the rest of us. You are always being controlled by one or more of us, but only you decide which one and for how long."

"Okay... That explains me. You're my brains, you're my emotions, and those two are my... er, sexualities or something? Then who are you?" I asked my younger version.

"I'm your conscience, or subconscious self."

"Oh. Uhm, nice to meet you," I said uncertainly. "So what is it you want to agree on?"

"In no order of importance, what I am going to do about Joey, Suzi, Michael, Penny, David, Melissa, mom, the rest of the people being auctioned off, and... Huh. I guess that's all for the moment."

"Shit," I said with everyone agreeing with me.

"Well, if Emotion is up to it," my intelligence began, "I believe with the twins help we could reverse the effects on all of them. The question is who first?"

"Suzi!" my macho self yelled at the same time as my feminine self yelled "Joey!"

"Well, we have two votes," I said. "What about you Emotion? You're going to be doing most of the work."

"I... I... I'm so torn... " he said, switching back and forth from a frown and a smile. "I think... Suzi would be easier, but Joey might need it more."

"I agree with Emotion," Intelligence said when I glanced at him. "Joey seems to be getting worse as time goes on. He should be made the priority. Then if it fails on him the first time, we should try Suzi then attempt Joey again."

I looked at my conscience, but he said, "I do not have an opinion here. I only give advice when the others can not, or when they are advising something that violates what is right. However I would like to point out that Michael's condition is also unknown, and that he may already unable to be woken up.

"And the fact that the auction has finally started, we will not have a better chance to interfere or prevent the others being sold. Penny and David are to be sold along with... Just a moment... "

He turned his chair and was out the door in a flash. I barely looked over at the others for their reaction before he returned and said, "We have another problem. I just checked with the outside world and found that Melissa is still considered to be a slave. And worse yet, she has been bought by Patrick, and he has already taken control of her mind."

"I guess THAT is our first priority," I said, looking over at the others. "Is it agreed?"

The room went pitch black and moments later I found myself laying on my back.

I opened my eyes to find the familiar look of a cell's glowing white ceiling above me and the familiar humming in my ears.

"I guess that was a yes," I muttered sitting up.

I made my way to where the auction was being held at, stopping a few times along the way to rest to keep myself from passing out again. I cursed myself for not having used the wheelchair, then cursed myself out again for not getting dressed when I realized only slaves would be nude.

I managed to hitch a ride on the back of a firmly built man-slave when he crossed my path. He had been on his way to join his mistress in the hall where the auction was being held, so it wasn't like I was keeping him from his duties, just slowing him down a little.

His mind was so firmly controlled and programmed, I couldn't tell if there was anything left of the original man's personality. As I probed into his mind for memories of his true life, I found he had been enslaved by a woman he was raping in a park one night. Apparently his raping had triggered the woman's discovery of her abilities and had since then been the recipient of many raping before she had completely taken his mind.

The slave's mind also had some useful information about the auction. Like who to see to check who was sold to whom and the like. Also, I found that the buyers weren't using money to purchase the slaves. Everyone was given an equal amount of credits to use, making the auction into a kind of game of wits and deviousness rather one of financial resources.

Apparently they were enjoying themselves tremendously. Laughter and friendly chatter was all we could hear as we approached the great hall. Before we entered, I got off the man's back and sent him on in, taking a look around through his eyes while physically staying out of sight.

Not that I got that good of a look before being cut off. No sooner than I had seen that there were at least fifty people in there, I felt the eyes of several of them fall upon my spy and felt probes tracing my own mental connection with him back to me. I braced myself for their attack, knowing they would break through my shield and take me over no matter what I did, but figured I should at least give them a fight.

The attack did indeed begin, but suddenly it stopped before my defenses had fallen and I heard them laughing right before someone called my name.

I hesitated, feeling ashamed at being caught at spying on them, and for once I was embarrassed about my nudity. But the greatest reason I didn't want to go in there was I was afraid it was some kind of trap.

But then I recognized the Inquisitor's voice being the one who was calling my name again, the firmness of his voice sounding almost like a dare for the others to say or do something, made me lose my momentary vanity for my nudity and walked in.

It was very weird walking in under the eyes of so many telepaths. I could feel probes constantly being formed and aborted, and my empathic senses told me the members were either feeling impatience for being interrupted, or extreme feelings of lust and desire to take me as their prize.

The members who would have loved to have broken through my barriers, taken my mind and body to toy with were all restrained to do so by the Inquisitor's presence and verbal order. None of them dared to cross him, even though their combined attack would have certainly been more than enough to overpower him as well.

But the last time members had revolted against each other like that, they were nearly all destroyed by the resulting war, and since the Cabal was formed to protect themselves from such unpleasant events, they simply restrained their lust and dark pleasures, gaining the satisfaction of letting me know how easily I could have been theirs.

It was while I walked the final steps towards the Inquisitor that I realized how pitifully weak I was compared to them. I had been comparing my own powers and skills to that of my father's and mother's, but I could see that while I certainly wasn't defenseless, I was no match for anyone in that room, let alone two or more of them.

So as I sat down next to my friend and protector, I felt defeated, completely helpless to do what I had come here to do. Not one of them would consider my feelings or words to have any merit unless I could somehow gain their respect. And from the sounds of their laughter and belittling stares, I knew I didn't have an ounce of respect from anyone but the one who was telling me I shouldn't have come.

I watched as a woman was brought in and the members half heatedly bid on her while she stood there shivering in fear. And when I felt her eyes fall upon mine, I shuddered as I felt every ounce of innocent soul beg me to help her. All I could do was to share the heart ripping feelings of regret and sorrow with her, then watched her eyes lose it's energy as her new master altered her mind to his liking.

I could feel the darkening of her soul, the dulling of her life and spirit as she lost her fear and became his ever loving sexual beast, wishing nothing more than to swallow the cum and other bodily juices of anyone who requests it.

Paralyzed by some kind of internal need to see what fate these people were to have, I sat there and watched three more people lose what little free will they had left, and finally couldn't take it anymore. As the mid thirty-year old man lost his gentle nature that I had felt the moment he had entered the room, I felt the knot in my chest twist and bind so tight that I had to close my eyes and gasp.

My gasp was echoed by everyone in the hall as the knot finally pulled itself out and unraveled inside me. My stomach revolted and tried to purge its contents while people all around me started to get upset.

I managed to contain the escape of my earlier meal, only to find myself at the center of a lot of people's anger. Without the Inquisitor having to say so, I quickly gathered myself up and got the hell out of there.

I don't remember it happening, but the next thing I knew I was in bed with Suzi after apparently passing out somewhere. Suzi was awake studying my face, and as soon as I opened my eyes I found her closing in for a kiss.

That kiss brought something I had been trying not to think about to the front of my mind. I knew what I had to do to save anyone else from losing their free will and souls, but first I had to free my two lovers, beginning with my loving Suzi who was already attempting to mount me.

My emotions were overflowing my mind and body, my fear, my anger, my grief mixing together while my love for Suzi never wavered. All my bottled emotions and bundled feelings, all of the heartache and pain, everything I had been experiencing the past few months started to flare and grow beyond anything I had ever felt before.

The lust and need I had been sensing from Suzi was quickly lost in the sea of emotion I as emitting, as were all the rest of my senses as everything became nothing, and nothing became everything.

I felt great voids of emotions being filled while mountains of other emotions weathered away. I had no control over what was happening, and while I was in this state I had no real conscious ability to think.

I was only aware of the expulsion of emotions I had built up within me, never sensing Suzi's consciousness being blasted by the backwash of this feat.

But then there was another presence within the ocean of emotion. A strong and powerful presence, one that I felt swoop me up into a kind of emotional embrace.

The presence focused my mind and provided the means to narrow my emotions outpour to a finely controlled beam. Without any need to instruct me, I used that beam like a fire hose, focusing it onto the jagged wastelands of Suzi's being.

The more I blasted away, the more I saw how emotionally devastated she would be. I knew this was the way to free her, but all I seemed to be doing was making things worse. But the presence continued to focus me on my task, driving me, even somewhat forcing me to continue my seemingly destructive acts.

Then while accidentally aiming it at a valley instead of the crumbling mountains, a crack of light appeared. I began steadily working to widen the crack, but found the mountains too great to simply burrow underneath.

The beam suddenly jerked with the added power of hope, and while I struggled to control the incredibly strong beam, the mountain closest to the glowing crack got sliced into three.

The larger the crack became the more my hope powered the beam, until finally the crack was no longer a crack, but a vast gap between the disintegrating mountains. The presence began to pull away while I was blasting those remaining obstructions with powerfully destructive sweeps. I found the beam starting to widen and weaken, and just before I could blast the very last of it away, the presence was gone and my emotions flashed out around me in a pulse without focus, and therefore didn't do a god damn thing.

I suddenly was aware of my cock releasing a surge of semen that should have been impossible to achieve without the aid of the drink. All of my awareness returned to the powerful orgasm we were both having, then collapsed on top of her, feeling emotionally numb and physically exhausted.

The only reason I didn't allow my tired body to fall into the long sleep it desired was the greater desire to get to Joey and free him before making the deal of my life.

But I couldn't even move off of Suzi, let alone somehow crawl who knows how far to get to Joey's cell. And without the presence's help...

A pair of hands touched my back at that moment, and as I struggled to open my eyes to see who was there, I felt the presence telling me I had done well.

The crotch and lower belly I saw was unmistakably belonged to one of the two senior twins. I was shocked to realize that the presence who had helped me had not been one, but two, perfectly in sync with each other to the point they were virtually identical.

I felt them trying to ease me into sleep, and no sooner had I started to attempt resisting them, I found myself being washed away by wonderful warm feelings that made me give them my trust and love instantly and completely.

My mind quickly sank into a deep sleep with the presence filling my heart and soul with a deep feeling of loyalty and unconditional love. In my dreams I felt the reordering of my mind to make the preservation of their secrets and power the up most priority. They created subconscious programs based on emotions that would shroud the knowledge from any telepath or mute, or at least anyone who wasn't an empath. Those same programs would cause my immediate insanity and generate the desire to commit suicide if there was a chance of someone uncovering the information I had gained.

But while I was completely at their mercy and control, the need to get to Joey constantly plagued their tasks, and finally the beast within me came out of its hidden cave deep inside my complex mind and flared its nostrils again.

The twins suddenly felt the emotions they were using to manipulate me being thrown back in their face, reflected by my own empathic abilities matching their outputs with my own.

They immediately sent my beast flying back to his cave with his tail between his legs. But because no one had ever been able to resist them even momentarily like that, they finished their protection programming and did not attempt to enslave me to their master like they had been intending to do.

I awoke even more tired than I had before falling asleep, but managed to swallow the familiar bubble gum smelling liquid being served to me by Honey. I struggled to stay awake after I had finished consuming the three glasses of drink, but then awoke to the feeling of my hardon crying out to be fucked.

I found myself outside Joey's cell alone, and managed to notice the door was open through the haze of lust. Feeling the call of my mistresses, I obeyed their call simply because I was too horny not to, and found Joey out of his strait jacket and already deeply under Joy's mind wiping fuck.

The lust to fuck Joy's slow pumping ass overwhelmed me, but before I reached the position behind her, Honey and her two other sisters diverted me with their call of amplified lust.

My entire being focused into the head of my dick, and I felt like it was pulling the rest of me towards the cunt waiting between Honey's spread legs. An incredible surge of energy passed through my mind and body when my plug was inserted into her socket, and I was temporarily blinded by the resulting sparks of pleasure.

Lust and sexual desire was flooding my mind, and the pressure it exerted was growing by leaps and bounds. I could feel the two younger twins were doing this to me, aiding the powerful effects of the drink. I was fucking raping Honey's vagina and mouth, but they continued to increase my sexual needs.

The pressure... OH the pressure I felt. It was like my entire body was filling up with the spunk I was getting ready to release, the need to release becoming all the more powerful, but for some reason I couldn't get it to flow.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.