Tim, The Teenage MC - Cover

Tim, The Teenage MC

Copyright© 2000 by Rass Senip

Part XII - 4: The Little Girl Inside

Mind Control Sex Story: Part XII - 4: The Little Girl Inside - This story is obsolete - please follow The Chronicles of Tim Brandton. The epic story of a boy who discovers his power to control minds as he and his friends reach sexual maturity. Same space as 'The Book' in the same symbols world.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I was hot.

And itchy.

Hot and itchy.

"I'll take off my shirt. That will make me feel better. Gotta wake up to take off my shirt."

Like someone turning up the volume on the TV, sounds of activity faded in as I began feeling my body wake up. When I opened my eyes, I had to squint from the light in my face.

I raised my hand to move the desk light out of my eyes, but didn't complete the motion for I felt this awful pain from the right side of my forehead surge from the movement I had made.

"OW!" I gasped, sending my hand to clasp the bandage covering the source of the pain. I had closed my eyes again and stayed still a few moments, then looked over at the activity on the other side of the room.

A man and two women wearing smocks were busily trying to stabilize Steven, and hadn't noticed I was awake. But then a door opened along the wall behind me, and my dad came in with one of his nurses, and gave me happy look.

The first thing I said was, "Why aren't I dead?"

"Why? You want to be?" he said trying to sound like he was in the joking mood.

"No," I said with a touch of irritation, finding his statement rather distasteful. "What happened?" I said closing my eyes as the busty nurse moved the light back into my eyes.

"The bullet only grazed your skull. Your mother tried to stop him firing, but accidentally caused him to pull the trigger after she altered his aim. You were lucky. Another inch and you would had been... Timothy?"

"Yeah?"

He sighed and sat down on the edge of the padded bench I was laying on.

"You and your mother have... well, you've changed my life. I didn't know how much until you turned up missing, and then when your mother was taken by Joey... I know we've had our differences, but at the same time we're... closer, aren't we?"

I was looking at my dad's fiddling hands, having never seen him appear so nervous before. I had felt what he was trying to say when he had sat down, and was searching my own feelings for him. I still had my reservations, for I didn't trust his motivations, or his sense of right and wrong. But I knew he was trying to change, and the only reason for that was for my mom and I. Plus, the entire time I had known him, he always had been trying to do what he thought was in my best interests, even when he had tried to brainwash me and Joey using the twins.

So, for the first time in my life I actually saw him as my dad, not just my birth father who was obligated to support me and do stuff for me. I guess I never let myself believe he had been giving me things and doing things with me because it made him happy. I always had the thought in the back of my mind that he did those things either out of his sense of family duty, or to butter my mom up by being her son's father like she wished.

Knowing there was no better way to let him know how I felt, I said, "Dad? Look at me, please?"

He knew what that meant, and with just a slight hesitation, he looked over at me and allowed me to make eye contact. The empathic connection formed, and I immediately felt how real his feelings were for my mom and I. We had become the center of his life, especially my mom, and that just made my own feelings for him jump a little higher.

And there was something else he felt towards me. It took me a few moments to realize what it was, then just as I was closing the link, I got it.

Admiration. My own father admired me for the way I could get what I wanted without having to use my abilities in altering people to fit my wishes. It directly conflicted with his desire that I share in his own beliefs and pleasures, for one of the greatest joys he had was finding a fresh young girl and taking her mind, followed by her ass.

As my father and I had our first truly shared hug, I decided I could bend a few rules for my dad and instead of us always doing that I wanted to do, I would let him talk me into doing a few of the things that he liked to do. Especially when I had just realized that many of those things involved crossing a lot of those damn lines I had made in the dirt, and I figured who would be better to share the moment of wiping them out than with my pop.

"Well, isn't this a surprise," my mom said, finding us still in a hug.

We both immediately separated, my dad clearing his throat noisily several times while I laid back down feeling my cheeks burn with embarrassment.

My mom walked up to my dad and held her left hand out slightly for him to take it, then I watched them look at each other with that grin. You know, the kind that people get when they are feeling very happy thoughts for each other, and you know that eventually they would wrap their arms around the other and stand there for twenty minutes rubbing their backs and speaking softly, kissing gently every once in a while.

I closed my eyes when I dad stood up, and tuned out their soft talking and gentle kisses, attempting to go back to sleep.

My parents never even got the chance to go for a second round of kisses when we were interrupted by a Cabal member stomping in demanding medical attention. He was nude and had cuts all over his chest and back, and a really nasty gash across his left cheek.

"Bergenstein, what happened to you?" my dad asked.

"You know that fucking bitch I've been working with? Well, I gave up today and just went ahead and did it the old fashioned way. Made her my suck and fuck doll, then went in and started using her. Fuck, Grodmen. I never knew what hit me. All of a sudden she was back to her old self, cutting me open with her nails... Say, can I borrow your nurse?"

"Deb, go tend to Bergenstein's wounds," my dad said as he grinned from my mom teasing his earlobe. "Is that the same one you were having trouble with last week?"

"Same fucking one. I finally solved that problem by running the water until her shit dissolved completely. You know, I'm kind of glad she did this. Now I'm twice as determined break her, and then I'll get her back real good for smearing her shit in my face."

"WHAT!" I said sitting up at attention a little too fast. I held my head as the spinning room slowed to a stop, then said, "What did she do?"

"She fucking grabbed a handful of her shit and nearly choked me with it, that's what! I'll really make her suffer for getting it in my nose like that! I've already punished her for trying to bite my dick off by putting some... "

"Where is she? What cell?" I said getting up slowly.

"What? Oh, ah... Cell H4, row 9. I wouldn't go in there if there's any shit laying around... " he warned just before the nurse started to apply an disinfectant that made him jump.

"Tim, where do you think you're going?" my mom asked as I walked carefully towards the door.

"It's Elsie. I mean it's Melissa. Or both, I mean. I got to go... I can't believe I forgot about her... "

I didn't even get out the door before my head made me stop and lean against the wall.

"I think you better stay here and rest," my mom said attempting to lead me back to the bench.

"No!" I said, pulling my hand from her grasp crankily. "I have to go see her... Shit." I said finding my sudden movement making my head pound even worse.

"You're not going anywhere, mister," my mom said a bit crankily too. "She can wait until you can... "

"No! I'm going! Just as soon as... " I said, trying to make my head stop its throbbing.

"You're not, and that's... " my mom said with her hands on her hips.

"Sam," my dad interrupted. "Let me take him to see her, then I'll make sure he gets his rest afterwards," then turned to me and added, "If he swears that if I think he can't handle her or he gets worse he'll listen to me when I tell him to stop."

"Okay," I said.

"Charles, I'm not so sure... " my mom said, trying to keep her cool.

"Sam... " he warned her. "Remember that talk we had about a month ago?"

"You slime ball... " my mom said. "All right! But if you let OUR son hurt himself, YOU'LL be the one sorry for it."

"Thanks," I said after my dad helped me out the door and we were safely out of ear shot.

"My pleasure," he said.

I felt he had meant that even more than he had let on, but allowed him the illusion of some privacy. As he helped me into the wheelchair which I was grateful that he had found, I realized my empathic senses had become sensitive enough that I hadn't really needed to scan anyone's mind to guage their intentions or even know what they were thinking.

Before Joey's hatred temporarily overloaded my mind, I only received intermittent vibes from other people, and mostly only when they were feeling a certain emotion very strongly. But now I could generally feel what the people around me were feeling without eye contact, and while I couldn't sense everything they were feeling that way, this still gave me quite an edge on others. Especially when dealing with other telepaths who could hide their thoughts from my probes.

I closed my eyes and let him do the driving, trying to relax and make my head ache go away. But the pain made me think of Joey's share link, and then immediately had to ask what happened to him.

"Your mother barely kept him from shooting at you again, and had to use Penny's big boy to hold him until we could get him out of there. He's been sedated and put in a cell for now. Tim, I'm afraid whatever you did unbalanced his mind. I'm not saying he's crazy, just out of control. Do you understand?"

"Yeah, I think so. What about Suzi and Penny? Penny doesn't deserve to be locked up like a prisoner. She wasn't herself before."

"Suzi's back in our room along with Joey's parents, but Penny is now the property of the Cabal along with Steven. I'm sorry Tim, but there is nothing I can do."

I wanted to argue about that, but I knew he wasn't the one I had to argue with. So I sat quietly trying to find some excuse for forgetting Melissa like that.

When we reached the cell, my dad had to alter a few of Bergenstein's men to allow us access, then before my dad would let me open the door, he insisted we see what the monitors showed us.

As soon as I saw her crouched in the middle of the room fighting her drowsiness as she waited for the next attack, I pounded the open button and ignored my dad's warning about the small pile of shit right next to her.

As soon as I could slip through the opening crack, I found Melissa nails ready and shit in hand looking at me with wild eyes six feet away and quickly closing.

When I didn't see her expression change, I suddenly feared she might just finish me off before recognizing me.

"Melissa! It's me, Tim!" I yelled backing away as fast as I could.

She continued her hostile approach, and suddenly I found myself falling over my own feet. I managed to avoid hitting my head, but then found Melissa getting ready to slash.

"Elsie, NO!" I cried, putting my arms up to protect my face. But when I felt the huge surge of emotion from her, I lowered my arms and found her starting to shake and cry as she sank to her knees beside me.

I didn't even care about the mashed shit in her left hand as I sat up and let her wrap her arms around me. I managed to avoid blacking out while she squeezed the life out of me and smothered me with her breasts. Then suddenly I was falling backwards when my dad's voice said, "Careful bitch! He's not well... "

My head hit painfully against the metal grill floor, and I barely managed to keep it from bouncing the third time. I must have yelled loud enough to be heard out in the parking lot, and that was probably the only thing that saved my dad from getting his face slashed.

Up went my dizzy head again when she realized what she had done, but this time Melissa started to pull me on top of while trying to drag us both away from my dad.

"Now stop that," my dad said. "Can't you see you're hurting him. I'm not going to harm you or Tim."

"He's my dad, Melissa," I managed to whimper to her. "Damn it, stop tugging!"

She stopped moving us away, but pulled me up on top of her a little more so she had me laying up against her chest while she tried to comfort me and protect me at the same time.

When my head settled down enough I could stop grimacing from the pain, I said, "Dad? could you give us a few minutes alone?"

"All right, but then you have to go to our room and get some rest. Agreed?"

"Okay, but it might be a little more than a few minutes. I don't think I could make it to the wheel chair without passing out, but I'm starting to feel better just laying here. Can I just rest here for a while? I promise we'll be good."

I was a little surprised when I felt him attempt to probe me. I quickly realized he hadn't meant to, and just had accidentally triggered it while considering whether I was well enough to stay or not. He was just about to cancel it when I surprised him by allowing him access to my mind, something I never thought I would do.

"Just don't overexert yourself, son," he said softly a few moments later. Then without another word he walked out and shut the door to give us the illusion of some privacy.

Elsie gave me a gentle hug, then carefully moved us over slightly so she could lean up against the wall and continue to hold me. She tried to clean her hand off as much as possible, knowing how much the odor displeased me, but I told her it was okay, and that the smell didn't bother me anymore.

Figuring I was lying, which I was, she was careful to keep that hand as far away from my face as possible. Her other hand was gently rubbing by chest through my shirt, and even though I would have liked to get out of my itchy clothes, I didn't try stopping myself from falling asleep with her purring sounds in my ears.

She must have laid there with me against her for I don't know how many hours before I was awakened by the starting of the cleaning cycle. The disinfectant and cleanser seeped into the bandage on my head, and suddenly I had to rip it off, followed by immediately having to shield it from the falling cleanser. I was fighting back tears when the rinse cycle started, and was gasping and grimacing while I let the water rinse it out, finding it almost as bad as the disinfectant and cleanser had been.

By the time the water shut off, I was bleeding all over myself, but thankful the intense burning had stopped. I had sat up while rinsing my wound out, and Elsie had taken that opportunity to escape her entrapment from underneath me, and I found her busily eating what there was of her dinner.

Other than the small trickle of blood from my forehead, I was feeling better than I had earlier. I decided I could walk, then almost reconsidered it when I tried, but made my way towards the wall that was the door anyway.

When the wall started to open as I had commanded, Elsie almost knocked me off my feet trying to back me away so she could defend us. But I only had to smile at her and hold out my hand for her to realize I was taking her out of there.

I realized my hand was shaking from my shivering when she took it, and decided the first order of business was to get dry. I also added getting a new bandage to that when I wiped the blood off that was about to drip off my chin.

Seeing that they didn't have anything to guard now, I sent the two blocky men off to fetch my dad's nurse and bring us some clean towels. I spotted my wheelchair and gratefully sat down in it to rest a moment.

Elsie was still holding my hand, looking all around her with eyes of wonder. I realized she had never seen the outside of one of those rooms, and then remembered I had run across the location of the room where she first had met her Master while I was browsing Steven's mind.

When the first guard came back with the towels, I had him help me take my clothes off and dry me off before pushing me in my wheelchair, heading towards that room of hers.

The room was actually another cell, but had a normal door separating the bedroom and a small hall. The hall didn't go anywhere until the door was safely locked, then the far wall was opened from outside just like the rest.

I felt her excitement when she recognized the room, then had to hold her off from dragging me to the bed for a fuck. I convinced her to take a shower while the nurse bandaged my wound, and actually had to wait a while before she finally came out.

I nearly didn't recognize her when she opened the bathroom's door. She had shaven her legs and arm pits, cut her hair real nice, and to top it all off she had oiled her body up making her dark skin glisten erotically in the light.

My already hard dick jumped from the sight, almost trying to disattach from the rest of me to get at that hot piece of snatch. And as she came close, her tongue started to tease me with its motions, and her hands made some very exciting motions that made my mouth water.

I scooted back from the edge of the bed and laid down with my flag pole sticking straight up, watching her climb onto the bed like a big cat stalking her prey. She crawled up my body, letting the tip of my cock slowly drag across her chest and belly before halting with my cock aimed right for her nicely trimmed puss.

I was filled with expectation and lust, not caring that the nurse recommended another twelve hours before intercourse, and could barely contain myself from reaching up and pulling her hot body down on top of me.

But just as I felt she was about to plunge herself down, Elsie's personality was brushed aside and Melissa's face went from showing a seductive sexually aroused woman to the smiling face of a little girl.

"Hi Tim!" she exclaimed.

When I groaned from frustration, she said, "What's wrong? Aren't you happy to see me?"

"Melissa, has anyone told you your timing sucks?" I said, giving her a weak grin back.

"What do you mean?" she said before noticing my still hard cock below her. "Oh. Is that all you two do?"

"No. But it what we like doing the most. Haven't you ever watched?"

"Why? It's gross. As soon as Elsie pointed out I was growing boobs, I made sure I would never have to do that stuff. Elsie does it for me."

"Melissa, do you trust me?" I asked.

"I guess so."

"Then let me show you what it is supposed to be like. Just once. I promise I'll stop if you say."

"No way. It's gross. And it hurts."

"No it doesn't. It feels good. And it doesn't have to be gross. Just trust me, okay?" I said, forming an empathic connection and sharing the tenderness I was feeling while rubbing her cheek with the back of my fingers.

"But... I promised I wouldn't, and I'm not old enough... and... "

"How old are you, then? You look old enough to me."

"I... I guess... I don't know how old I am. But I don't think I want to... "

I started to use my magic touch a little on her cheek, and since she wasn't stopping it, I started turning it up a little.

"There now. Just lay down on top of me a while and let me give you a little loving. That's it."

"Tim?" she said after feeling my hands slide up and down her body in an attempt to arouse her.

"Yes?"

"If I did do it, I'd probably want to do it again, right?"

"Probably, yeah."

"Then I can't do it. I don't want to become like Elsie and have to do it all the time with every man who wants me to."

"You wouldn't, silly. People don't normally go around having sex with every person who offers. You wouldn't want to do it with anyone except someone who you care for. You saved my life, Melissa. I care about you, and want to share what it means to be free and alive. And making love is one of the nicest things a person can do. Ask Elsie. I made love to her, and it was completely different than the sex we had."

Several more minutes went by without either of us saying anything out loud, but her body started to respond to my caresses enough that I gently rolled us over so she was on her back with me on top.

"I don't... " she said before I put my finger over her lips to hush her. I looked deeply into her eyes and lowered my face to hers, finding her fear ebbing away and her excitement rising.

She closed her eyes before my lips touched hers, then passively allowed me to kiss her. I felt her excitement building even more as she followed her instincts and wrapped her arms around me. My own excitement started to grow as she began to actively kiss me back and explore my back with her hands.

I was surprised when her tongue snaked out of her mouth and into mine, never expecting her to be the one to try it first. Her tongue's movements quickly lost its obvious lack of experience, and soon we were frenching like pros.

At some point my dick had grown hard again, and when I shifted my positions slightly, she suddenly felt its presence and gasped. We broke the kissing off and panted in each other's faces as a battle between her fear and lust waged inside her head.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.